September 28, 2024, 08:33:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 212942 times)
Janey D

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 29, 2006, 04:19:07 AM »

hello  i am new to this really need help have no idea what to do someone help me as confused
Lee-Ann_Wilson

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 03, 2006, 03:09:05 AM »

"Good Day" from Charters Towers FNQLD-FAR NORTH QUEENSLAND

I am excited to be a part of the lastest global internet marketing business
   looking forward to finanical freedom as Big Kev would say "I AM EXCITED"

Michael Wheeler

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 04, 2006, 04:09:22 AM »

Hi Everyone
Michael here from near Byron Bay. GDI is great. Smiley  Love the affordable websites and see the need for small business to have websites. These are the people to approach.  Apparently around 50% or more small businesses dont have websites.  Makes advertising so much easier. Additional income never goes astray either......
Best wishes and good luck
Michael

« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 04:12:53 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MurraySumpter

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 10, 2006, 05:38:24 AM »

Hey... to all fellow Aussies.this is day one for me, however i have been looking at GDI for sometime before buying! I was so enthusiastic about the total idea of GDI that i sold the concept to a friend even before i became a member. I see this online marketing tool as a great way for me to,  1-2 years from now....... to sack the boss!
Cheers

Murray [Muzz] Grin
Phil_T

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 16, 2006, 03:23:00 AM »

My names Phil and I'm a new member.  I'm very new to the net, domain names and the use of websites to promote buisness so I have a lot to learn.

Has anyone built their own website, was it easy, can you change it once it's built, can I have a look at it.  What do you think is the best way to get people to your website.

I'm an Australian from Cairns in tropical North Queensland.

Regards to all.  Phil
TimH

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 16, 2006, 10:26:14 AM »

Hi Phil. I have built a website using a website creator program i bought for $40 from harvey norman. im no website design guru but a played around with it and then uploaded it to gdi server. my website is www.GDAustralia.ws check it out.
RobertChoi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2006, 02:05:44 PM »

Hi everyone from down under!

I'm from Melbourne and I'm really glad to be a part of this team!

If any of you need help building a downline, contact me.
I can show you an ebook that is quietly making waves,
because it is not about hard-selling.

How many of you out there are good salespeople?
If not, you should take a peek at this free book, which is
only available through referrals.

The key to marketing in general is the mailing list, and
the author of this great tool has made it easy to understand.

Contact me for more information, it will help you immensely.

Cheers,

Robert Choi

KristyT

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 30, 2006, 06:45:33 AM »

Wow, I can't believe there are so many Aussies with GDI! It's great to see. I'm just west of Brisbane, Qld, (western suburbs). Looks like lots of 'banana benders' are doing the GDI thing (well, we will be once the price of bananas comes back down - LOL). Good luck everyone!

Regards
Kristy
Graeme Arber

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 09, 2006, 04:40:14 AM »

.......and so I said "That'll be the day I become an affiliate". Opps ! Hi to all and thanks for having me on board, another newbie starting out. Yeah I'm from South Australia, that large continet down south which is in the grip of a drought, the worst in a thousand years I heard. Now for the bad news.... Ok hope all you guys are doing great business and that it can rub off on to me(selfish bastard that I am) Catch downline or upline as the case maybe. Intro over... Cool
Michael Wheeler

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 19, 2006, 06:14:46 AM »

My names Phil and I'm a new member.  I'm very new to the net, domain names and the use of websites to promote buisness so I have a lot to learn.

Has anyone built their own website, was it easy, can you change it once it's built, can I have a look at it.  What do you think is the best way to get people to your website.
 Phil

Hi Phil
Site builder is very easy to use. Just take your time to play with it.  So many templates to choose from and lots of options for formatting. Concentrate on just getting the home page done first.

Cheers
Michael
« Last Edit: November 19, 2006, 06:15:44 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Kathy K

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: November 26, 2006, 01:10:29 AM »

hi everyone,

my name is kathy and i'm from australia.
i joined a couple of days ago and i'm not really sure what i have to  do as i have never built a  website before. everyone seems very helpful  on this forum so i am  looking forward to meeting everyone.

kathy  Smiley

p.s. sorry my keyboard doesn't work, so i have no capital letters           
RIrvine

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 26, 2006, 09:26:49 PM »

http://http://ftp://
Hi guys how it going out in the big world
KristyT

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 26, 2006, 09:26:49 PM »

Hi Kathy

If you use the SiteBuilder it really is very easy. You can also switch to HTML view (the special coding that makes a web page work) and basically teach yourself some basic HTML. Make a change in normal view, then switch to HTML view and look at what was changed. That way you learn as you go. Good luck!

KristyT
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: November 27, 2006, 08:11:24 PM »

Hello all Australians
                           welcome...I was despairing that any other Australians would ever enter Global Domains International .
        They seem very sceptical I thought  thanks for proving me wrong. Best of luck and  much success!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 08:31:41 PM by P_Gringel » Logged
Christine Campbell

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 02, 2006, 06:41:31 AM »

Hello to all Aussies. My name is Christine Campbell and I live in Rainbow, Victoria. Mallee country.

I haven't got any referrals yet and am hoping some one can point me in the right direction to advertise.

Have a nice day all.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: