April 29, 2024, 12:04:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 189971 times)
Thelma G

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: October 15, 2009, 04:32:36 AM »

Hi there,

Im here in australia and just new and just sign up, I have a strong feeling of success in this business, hopefully Im right. I will keep posting of the outcome.
Kitty Cheng

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 22, 2009, 06:21:49 AM »

G'day fellow Aussies!

Kitty is my name. I've joined for a while (basically just using the web hosting and not actively promoting the products). Have only just started coming into this forum on the weekend.

Hope to connect more.

Cheers,
Kitty
RoseD2

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 23, 2009, 02:59:35 AM »

Hi I'm in Sydney,

I just sign in today..I hope i will get some inspirations of going forward with this things..

Have a great weeks mates!
RoseD2

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 23, 2009, 03:17:41 AM »

Hi,

I just join today and still in clouds how to starts..
Gail S

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: December 03, 2009, 03:30:49 AM »

Hi Every one Gail from outer Melbourne, just joined looking forward to watching this grow into a full time income. Just remember if you think you can your right & if you think you can't your also right, have a possitive outlook on every thing & good carma will follow. Good luck all & happy business groth to all.  Grin

"Life's short eat desert first"
GeorgeK

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 06, 2010, 02:57:15 AM »

Hi every body, I actually joined a couple of months ago and have promoted the business half heartedly. Too many irons in too many fires! Just listened to my first webinar today, and this is my first visit to the forum.
Okay,I've decided to go for broke and make GDI my primary business, so all you fellow Aussies that have been around for a while, give me some tips. hooroo for now George
KittyBrown

Kitty Brown [Kitty Jellinek maiden name]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: January 18, 2010, 02:38:12 AM »

G'Day,

I live on the Gold Coast in Sunny Queensland, Australia.
I just love GDI been hosting here for years & years - been receiving a healthy check, for years.
Intend to stay for Years & years.

In case you are confused, when I joined GDI I was known as Kitty Brown [marriage name],so my GDI account is in the name of Kitty Brown.
I now go under the name of Kitty Jellinek [maiden name displayed on most of my websites].

This is a world wide business, I use Internet Marketing as my recruitment tool. I find that people from all over the world love GDI, Australians included.

If you promote the GDI business via your own GDI website, then the site will do all the recruiting for you.

However you must be prepared to promote your site or no one will know your site exists.

Cheers,

Kitty

Kitty Jellinek is a published author and web developer. Online for over 12 years and loving it.
My contact details Private Messaging etc can be found at: http://mikode.net/ - the Worldwide Local Community Network site.
Fernando Clarence

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 20, 2010, 03:35:11 AM »

hey all just joined and I have a good feeling about this!  I like the concept!! so im giving myself 6 months to get somewhere!  I have a lot to learn though!! Grin
HEARSEY_A

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 20, 2010, 03:35:11 AM »

Hey guys/girls!
My name is Adam from Australia and have just joined GDI!
I'm really excited in this new path I am taking and I'm am looking forward to my ascent towards the top of the GDI leaderboard!

« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 03:35:42 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MattParker

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 21, 2010, 03:08:21 AM »

Hi all,

My name is Matt, I joined up a while back but have only really just gotten into it, I am really excited about this opportunity.
I have just completed my website and have put it on the showcase your websites section, please check it out and let me know what you think. Cheesy

Heres to a prosperous 2010
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 03:09:11 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Fernando Clarence

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: February 01, 2010, 03:04:38 AM »

8)Hi all,

Im from Sydney Australia, I like the program so far, looks easy thus far! I told 5 people and 3 signed up...so excited to see if the numbers would multiply!

cheers
Fernando
Nicola Thomson

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: February 27, 2010, 05:35:09 AM »

G'day,
I'm seeking advice from other "successful" Australian GDI members.
Australians can be very skeptical about online endeavours (and nearly everything else!) they show they are interested in the concept and read all the material sent to them and they still remain reluctant to commit, what I really want to know is have you had much success in signing up other Aussie members and if so, from your experience what is the clincher that really sells this great package to other Australians?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Regards

Ros

From one Ozzie in central Victoria - yes we are a sceptical lot.I dont target Aussies - I try and target everyone!!!!! Grin
I would think the clincher is its only 10 bucks!
hey - weve got storms AND rain -  wonders will never cease!
Nicola
Lama_S

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 19, 2010, 09:22:12 AM »

Hellow Everyone, this is Mr lama from Australia. Really excited about this stuffs but can anybody please tell me how to start and where to start ?
thanks.
CateFarley

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 23, 2010, 02:47:22 PM »

Hi Aussies,

Have just started and am looking through posts from up to 5 years ago!  Getting my head around it all and am going to learn to the best of my ability!  Looking forward to it, even though I'm not the biggest computer gimp!

Hoping we have a strong community of Aussies with GDI, from new to the ones who have done the hard yards!

HEARSEY_A

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 25, 2010, 02:55:12 AM »

Hello Everyone!!
For anyone who is from the Gold Coast, Brisbane or the Northern NSW area, we have just started hosting our very own
GDI meetings every week. This is a great opportunity for you to bring guests/prospects along to see the DVD presentation and to get their questions answered in person. Our intention is to make the GDI business the biggest Australia has ever seen!!
Our meetings are every Tuesday morning (10:45am start) and evening (6:45pm start) at the Merrimac Tavern on the corner of
Gooding Drive and Ghilgai Road, Merrimac (across the road from the German Club).
Very soon we will be hosting our own Webinars (however, this is only for members of my team)
If you have anything you would like to ask me concerning this, please feel to send me a private message to my Inbox on this forum.

Regards,
Adam  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25
  Print  

Jump to: