April 25, 2024, 08:25:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 189814 times)
David Furness

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: April 09, 2010, 11:55:34 AM »

Hi,

My name is David and I am new. Good to see more Aussies on the forum. 

Can anyone tell me about the paperwork required to be sent to GDI to enable payment to be made. I cant open the W-8 Form either.

Any info would be appreciated.

Nicola - maybe you need to offer a carton with each sign-up.

CHEERS
HEARSEY_A

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: April 14, 2010, 06:00:20 AM »

Hi David,

I take it you are referring to the paperwork required to eligible for the Bonus Commission pools each week?
If so, go to https://www.website.ws/kvmlm2/contests.dhtml?language=english
and go through all the details here.
You only have to fax or scan email the last page of each document and they do require your very own profile pic and testimonial to
be eligible. If it's done correctly, you will get a confirmation email within 24 hours.

Hope this helps,

Adz
GarryRobinson

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: April 18, 2010, 06:36:08 AM »

Hi
All Team Members,Uplines,Downlines and Friends.
 I cant believe the Fantastic enjoyment of finding this golden Online Opportunity Grin
I have been searching the Internet for several months now and GDI beats all competition by far.Cheesy
Being Pro Active is what we need to Succeed.

RaymondLowe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #348 on: April 19, 2010, 06:03:54 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I've been a GDI member for 3 months but this is one of my first visits to the forum. Great to see other aussies aboard. Would recommend qualifying your account for the weekly bonuses. Postage from the US to AUS is a bit expensive. But if your apart of a good team build the 5 signups a week is quite achievable.

Cheers Grin,
Ray
Mary McClure

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: April 28, 2010, 03:31:33 PM »

Hi Everyone - I'm in North Queensland. Haven't made a cent yet, tghough have spent plenty sending out the DVDs - any hints?HuhHuhHuhHuh?
HEARSEY_A

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: April 29, 2010, 02:50:57 AM »

Hi Mary,

Welcome to GDI Mary! The best advice I can give you is to go through the "GDI Wealthguide" in the back office.
It's located about halfway down the page under the "Webinar-GDI" section, you'll see the "Need help Getting Started" headline and the link below is underlined in blue.

If you have already done this then I suggest tuning into the GDI Weekly Webinars every Wednesday morning, 11AM QLD time.
I myself have found invaluable information on this webinar and I haven't missed a single one since I signed up in January.
You can register for this by also going to the Home Page in the back office.

If you want to watch any previous webinars (dating back to September 2009), go to www.gdiwebinars.ws

Hope this information helps,

Regards,

Adam  Wink
BarryCroome

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 18, 2010, 09:28:10 AM »

Hi all this is Barry from Sydney. I am an entrepreneur from Fiji who now resides and works in Sydney. I reckon this is a great idea however much more work than just an email with a link is required. Especially with the amount of spammers out there. I recently got an email from a friend saying he was in London and got robbed and needed my help so he wanted me to wire $1200 pounds over to him. So i rang him instead to find out he is in Fiji and that some smart guy had either bounced the email off his account so it looked like it was from him. BEWARE FELLOW AUSSIES OF THIS IT IS A SCAM!. However as i was saying this opportunity to make money requires much more effort such as having a chat about it over a coffee as we love our coffee lol or even chatting on facebook to your friends about it instead of just posting the link on your profile. And then following up with the email including the link of course. Anyways good luck to all of you and hit me up if you are interested in having a chat over a coffee some time...Always eager to expand my network of friends.

Thanks and take care

Barry
Lawrence Carlton

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 27, 2010, 08:52:09 PM »

Excited about the business and looking forward to building a huge team here in Australia.
NafisM

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: April 12, 2011, 05:03:23 PM »

Hello there aussies,

Nafis is my name.
I just joined today.
thought this might be a great way to supplement my income, but to be honest, not quiet sure how everything fits in yet ( where on earth did my domain space dissappear to..? anyway..il find it).

feel free to contact me of course for any reason.
Nafis
J Frank

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: February 15, 2012, 05:20:54 PM »

Hi

My name is Frank Jeffries I live in Australia

I was in GDI some time ago and I did not

do eny good with it, I am back again to try

my luck again.
MichaelPetty

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: February 17, 2012, 01:44:41 PM »

I wish you the best Frank.

Discover What 3% of Smart Marketers Know That 97% of Not So Smart Marketers Will Never Understand At http://www.clearmlmformula.com
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #356 on: February 29, 2012, 01:10:07 PM »

Frank, welcome to our family here at GDI. Don't forget to setup your blog site and host it at GDI. Your first chore should be focus on branding yourself.

If you desire any support just contact me day or night.

Welcome again!

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #357 on: June 27, 2012, 05:14:45 PM »

Hellow Everyone, this is Mr lama from Australia. Really excited about this stuffs but can anybody please tell me how to start and where to start ?
thanks.

Welcome, you want to get with your sponsor and upline people for hands on support. If all fails return here and contact me day or night.

We love to tell you there are videos to train in basic information and navigation. Also webinars for you to address issued while waiting for your sponsor.

Let me know how it is going.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #358 on: June 27, 2012, 05:14:45 PM »

When you have made all attempts to contact that sponsor and anyone in your upline without a response. Get to the live webinars and watch the training videos to start. Then if nothing happens get in contact with me day or night.

We just believe in allowing sponsors and upline to commit when bringing anyone in to our GDI family. It is not met for anyone to attempt this on their own. Hey, GDI is the foundation that will help you build your business which should be based on your passion. More on that next week....

I will be around this forum daily. Just contact me and I will help you do this right the first time.

Have fun just do something today!

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #359 on: June 29, 2012, 09:23:27 AM »

Hi

My name is Frank Jeffries I live in Australia

I was in GDI some time ago and I did not

do eny good with it, I am back again to try

my luck again.

Frank it is all about courage and persistence. You returning says allot about your will to get it right. Look for your sponsor and upline for guidance. Too many time I see members join and give up right before even asking for help. You have to understand we need support from real hands on people. Never give up and you will achieve everything you set your thoughts to.

I look forward in learning all about you Frank. Your inspiring to us all.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25
  Print  

Jump to: