April 26, 2024, 05:32:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 189886 times)
Peter Wilkinson

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2005, 10:03:11 AM »

Hi Steve,
I'm an Aussie mate! Although I have been living in Canada for the past 8 years.
My home town is Wonthaggi, Vic.
All the best,
Peter Wilkinson (wilko)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2005, 10:03:33 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
L Lindsay

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2005, 08:49:48 AM »

try again, i was wondering if there is any one in south aussie that could give some tips over the phone, i have no idea what i am meant to be doing with my page, site, links i have never tried anything like this before and dont know where to start,

Cheers Lorraine
Sid Bartram

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2005, 06:29:58 PM »

It was interesting to note that Chip recently mentioned that there are quite a number of  Regional Groups being formed.
Also, according to  Chip  there are a great many of us  Australians  out here.

It would be great if we could form our own  Regional Group in Australia for our mutual benefit, and for the exchange of promotional ideas,  and also to help and encourage each other to grow their  Income  For  Life

Any suggestions of how this could be organised would be welcome by all.     I do not know how the other Groups are organised  or their methods of communicating with each other.   Any ideas would be appreciated

In the meantime - - - - - - - - - - Keep Smiling

Sid Bartram
South Australia
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 06:30:24 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
TimMickan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2005, 08:26:39 AM »

Hi there!

Yes another aussie here in Queensland. Just recently joined and reading the forums, documents and emailing my upline to find out all I can about this exciting business.

Tim
RickyDalley

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2005, 08:30:35 AM »

Gday Steve!

I'm Ricky and I'm from Brisbane.

I've been in GDI for a couple of months and it has just started to go through the roof!

Never before in my many many attempts of building a business has this happened. It's quite exciting!

kind regards,

Ricky
MichelleG

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2005, 09:18:05 PM »

Grin  Gday from Sydney!!

You'll love it here at GDI!

Michelle
Anne Gallagher

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2005, 05:00:22 PM »

Hi there

Another Aussi.  Anne here from Yass in NSW.  Been in GDI a couple of months - have one signup and would appreciate some advice.

Cheers to all and Good Luck in your business!
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2005, 05:04:55 PM »

Hi there

Another Aussi.  Anne here from Yass in NSW.  Been in GDI a couple of months - have one signup and would appreciate some advice.

Cheers to all and Good Luck in your business!

Hi Anne,

You've come to the right place! There's a lot of good information here at the forum. Take some time and surf the boards and let us know if you have any questions. We're all happy and eager to help! Grin

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
JackLu

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2005, 11:58:09 AM »

Hello!
I'm from Australia. I think theres only a handful of people from Australia within GDI, i got to admit, i've never heard of .ws/GDI before. But I can already feel and see the difference that this is going to make.

I only signed up on the 8th of August and Iam already so excited about this! I currently have 3signups.

Take care!

VivianTu

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2005, 08:22:04 AM »

Hi Jack
My name is Vivian Tu, from Melbourne Vic. I just sign up not long ago. I am glad that you are also from Australia.
would you like to get in contact with me, so we can share the business ideas.
I am looking forward for the reply.
best regards
Vivian
Australia
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 08:22:36 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Mandy L

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2005, 08:56:45 AM »

Hi everyone, I have just started and going well, will be nice to get to know each other here in Aussie, I am in Kununurra in Western Australia, plse keep in post of any suggestions and ideas to help us moving forward into this successfull business. Cool
J.E. Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2005, 08:13:44 AM »

Hi I'm Aussie too!

I'm from Brisbane, Qld.   I just signed up about a week ago.  Still tryibg hard on promoting and zero commission.

Regards

J.E. Henry

DavidWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2005, 07:59:46 AM »

Hi all

Just popping in to say hi and that I am pretty excited about GDI as I have just ordered myself 1,000 business cards and I'm going to hit the streets full on with this.  I think GDI has an awesome amount of potential and I am so glad I found this.  I am hoping to be able to focus full time on GDI come early next year as I should have a full time income from another investment of mine so I can give GDI everything I've got. 

Long live GDI!!!  Grin
DavidWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2005, 08:04:45 AM »

Hi everyone

My name is David and I'm from Home Hill (near Townsville, North Queensland).  I just signed up yesterday and have ordered my 1,000 business cards and am ready to hit hard with this.  I think that GDI is an awesome opportunity and is something I definitely want to be a part of (especially when I needed the domain anyway).  I agree with you that Australians would definitely be one of the hardest markets in the world to crack and would be all for getting together either online or offline to form a group.  Looking forward to many years with GDI and meeting many new friends along the way!
Cheryl Wright

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2005, 08:19:52 AM »

G'day..........Looking forward to meeting lots of you out there.
Just joined GDI a couple a days ago. Still tryin to figure it all out!!
 Grin ..Cheryl
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: