March 28, 2024, 10:17:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Ads, Flyers and Business Letters  (Read 261757 times)
Albert B

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: October 28, 2007, 06:25:11 AM »

I would to know if anyone has a tried & true text ad for GDI intros,and possibly an motivational ad for tour takers,that You would like to share with Me? I am starting a new ad campaign,that so far is not working well. I think it's the ad copy. I'm not very good at that. So if You have any ads that You know really work,
and would like to share them with Me,send them to my email addy. ( Put GDI Help) in the subject line please.I thank You for all Your support.
                                                                          Sincerely
                                                                          Al Bogardus

« Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 02:58:16 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: November 11, 2007, 01:18:34 PM »

Dear Albert,
If you need ads for campaigns I can send you to a site that you can get some help with that.
You can go to Marvin Drobes site.  www.wealth411.ws
I do hope you find what you need there.

Watersa Cool

Success Is What You Make Of It!
S_Proescholdt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: November 17, 2007, 05:26:00 PM »

Anyone having much success passing out flyers?

I fell like I drowning in the Internet, and realistically trying to play catch up with people that have years of networking experience with all the advice has my head spinning in circles.  Huh

I am a mom that is homeschooling and just not confident in my skills online, I like to know about each email that I send out. When and to whom, so autoresponders are not my style.

I am not really Internet savvy so all these free traffic sites that so many love to use seem complicated to me.  And the tool
bars  that come with them seem to be messing up my browser.  There must be a place in GDI for people like me.  I am not in a race or a hurry to build a huge downline, but it does have me concerned that once I have a sizable downline, that I will be sending them on a wild goose chase on the Internet.  Feeling just as frustrated as I am. 

I have joined these step by step, join this join that, and have links here and there, but I do not really understand it.

And having children at home to homeschool, I do not have that time to learn, not to mention it makes me feel frustrated. 

There must be a way for someone like me with GDI... I love the product, and I love the idea of helping others out of financial troubles, and helping myself as well. 

Just looking for a way to do this that is simple.  Like email, not more programs, and flyers, and finding people to send dvd's to .... Am I the only one feeling this way?  I need some inspiration, perhaps from people more like me. 

Any help would be appreciated !!! Thanks

Keep your Mind out of Things
And Things out of your Mind
Just Do It With Love
Sheela Grant

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 28, 2007, 05:53:38 AM »

Hello Everybody! I'm new to this. If you're really strapped for cash, you can make your own flyers through Microsoft Works which should have come with your computer or some libraries will just charge you to print them and you can go to a copy place and copy them real cheap. I go to vistaprint.com and make up postcards, business cards, and recently some really nice brochures. I do a couple of hour at the malls, Greyhound, Amtrak, anyplace that will let you leave them. I leave business cards at the food courts in malls, on ATM machines, in the bathrooms, at payphones and on the machines that allows you to buy the shopping bags. I just started doing this, but it is exposure. A great book to read on network marketing is "The 45 Second Presentation..." by Don Failla. It's real cheap at Amazon.com. Take care & happy adverstising to all!
Arve Thornes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: January 31, 2008, 07:50:44 PM »

Hello.
Dos there exist any pre-written sales letter's , e-mail letter or some
amazing text-ad for gdi Huh

Respectfully
Arve Thornes
Business Solutions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #275 on: February 07, 2008, 03:09:59 AM »

Hello.
Dos there exist any pre-written sales letter's , e-mail letter or some
amazing text-ad for gdi Huh

Yes there is a place that has pre-written Letter to use for both online and offline.
I have them and love them. They have worked great for me for several things I
am doing to make money. INCLUDING GDI!! (GDI IS MY #1 BUSINESS)

Take a look http://www.MyMLMEmails.com

Let me know if they work for you.

JRoth1

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: February 08, 2008, 03:35:29 AM »

I have to say that by no means am I an internet guru or anything like that. I try to do just simple things online that don't make my head spin like free online classifieds, a few traffic exchanges(this can begin to make your head spin so I just do a couple), banners or button ads and then I throw in some local marketing like I make drop/sizzle cards through vistaprint.com and sticky notes. I keep all my ads very simple like...

Tired of living paycheck to paycheck?

For Details go to www.mywebsite.ws

Tired of the High cost of Daycare?

For Details go to www.mywebsite.ws

And as far as autoresponders go... I use to feel intimidated by them as well and never felt like they did much for my business until I found a good autoresponder. There is a small monthly fee for this but I have been very impressed with the results of it.

My motto is and will always be keep it simple. Don't make your ads too detailed you just want to arouse enough curiousity that your prospect wants to know more and will go and watch the video and you want to use simple, easy to do marketing methods so everyone on your team can do what you are doing this is what creates Truly Dynamic Duplicaton. If your upline has used complicated techniques than start a new Generation of Simplicity that is what I have done. My upline does alot of search engine optimization,ect. that stuff makes my head spin. So I decided to do simple methods that I know work and that has created a Great momentum for me and those that join my team.

I hope this helps a few out there. Just keep it simple and be consistent- Use those two things and you will be successful.

Take Care,

Jennifer Roth
SarahQuan

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: February 08, 2008, 05:43:49 PM »

Hello, my name is Sarah. I signed up in Jan 08. I got my web site up and I have told people about it. I have not had any hits. I emailed my upline three times, he has not answered.
Well, I will give it some more time, but I am not feeling to optimistic.
www.sarahquan.ws
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: February 09, 2008, 07:01:55 AM »

Hi Sarah,

I checked out your website, it looks great!

May I know how have you been promoting your GDI business?
Some of the online marketing methods that I find useful are:
-posting at online marketing forums, such as moneymakergroup.com and dreamteammoney.com
-traffic exchanges
-safelists
-classified ads
-video marketing
-social bookmarking

There are specific strategies get results from the above, you can research by google or send me a private message.

If you prefer offline marketing, the GDI dvd and flyers are great.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Katrina Jones Baden

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: February 25, 2008, 03:12:03 PM »

Hello all!
I have created some ads for free use for GDI members at www.amusing.ws!

Please visit and feel free to download them and use for Craigslist etc by linking to your referral sites!

Wishing success to all!  Cheesy

Kat

"The key to happiness is having dreams. The key to success is making your dreams come true."Anonymous
JCialone

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 03, 2008, 09:55:03 AM »

I was wondering 2 things.  Number one is it okay to make up your own flyers and business cards?  What are the rules about advertising the business without the logo and stuff?  I looked at the policies and procedures, but that stuff is all in another language to me. Undecided  And my other question is I have posted a few ads on the internet for the business opportunity side of it, so I get that, but where is a good place to post on the product itself?  Do you use the classified sites as well under like services or something?  I appreciate any help, I am new at this and want to be as successful as possible!
JRoth1

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 04, 2008, 08:20:06 PM »

I was wondering 2 things.  Number one is it okay to make up your own flyers and business cards?  What are the rules about advertising the business without the logo and stuff?  I looked at the policies and procedures, but that stuff is all in another language to me. Undecided  And my other question is I have posted a few ads on the internet for the business opportunity side of it, so I get that, but where is a good place to post on the product itself?  Do you use the classified sites as well under like services or something?  I appreciate any help, I am new at this and want to be as successful as possible!

You can create your flyers and send them to affiliates@wsdomains.ws for approval. I got a response the same day I sent them in which was Awesome!

As far as the online classifieds yes, I would just put your ad under services most classifieds have catagories like Internet, website, domains ect. Just place your ad there. I hope that helps ya.

Jennifer Smiley
BurksB

Success is a Journey not a Destination

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 10, 2008, 03:18:05 AM »

What I usually do is print the company flyer out and put my contact and access code on it. Then I go around to the local colleges and pass them out, I literally put on a back pack and go into college unions and pass out the flyer and business cards it's a great lead generator. Plus what better way to expand your business, than college students, they KNOW EVERYBODY. I just started this marketing strategy, so i'll let you know how it worked out at a later time. If anyone wants to test this strategy feel free, we can colaborate and exchange notes. I'm in california and about 5 minutes away from USC, 15 minutes away from LMU, and about 30 minutes depending on traffic from UCLA, plus a Host of junior colleges. so I'll be busy for a while please anyone contact me if you want to try this so we can compare notes.,Remember: WE ARE IN BUSINESS FOR OURSELVES BUT NOT BY OURSELVES.   Later

Brian

P.S. Here is something for everyone to enjoy, Plus you can add the banner to your website once you join....FREE,  it's called EyeEarn!
LSwihart

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 16, 2008, 06:25:25 AM »

Ok!  I am new to GDI for two days now and I am learning a great deal in the forum!!  Thanks for all the helpful hints.  The flyers sound awesome.  Just made copy!
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: March 20, 2008, 10:20:38 AM »

Can anybody guide me how I can get a good flyer
If someone send me sample.
I will appreciate for your support.
Thanks
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: