April 19, 2024, 07:49:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Ads, Flyers and Business Letters  (Read 262541 times)
JonesGore

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: March 14, 2007, 09:38:25 PM »

I haven't had any success with the leads GDI offers even though I have spoke to them personally. They say they have been phone verified, but I haven't found that to be the case with the majority of the leads after calling and getting hung up on or getting my phone calls screened. GDI leads are a waste.

My approach is to market offline with the DVD and talk to people personally. Although I haven't had a sign up yet the response from those who I have shown the DVD to was positive, and I'm still in the process of gettting on on my team. Also market this as a investment opportunity. Many people would like to invest in a company but can't afford it and don't trust the unperdictable nature of the stock market. But you can show people how they can invest in a company for $10 a month and get a really neat service. You can even start an investment club. This is something people can understand. Try this is and see what happen..I am.
D_DiGeronimo

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 20, 2007, 03:18:34 PM »

I have had great success generating my own leads, if anybody is interested in knowing more they can contact me..

Before I found this system, generating Leads for GDI was a chore... week in & week out no sign ups..

But I knew if I stuck with it I would find the way.. I figured out their secret..

Consistency will pay off just keep promoting & Keep the faith..

Those who want it bad enough will succeed..see you on the leader board!!
Anton Prelog

hello I'm here !!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: April 08, 2007, 04:49:02 AM »

Yes very interested!!!
What is your's sicret to succes GDI business......and help more member here if tell him!!!
NatalyaS

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 17, 2007, 06:27:25 AM »

I just gave out about 200 fliers in my community, hope it will lead to some new prospects!

Your thoughts?
Sharon Gross-King

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 17, 2007, 06:15:29 PM »

Cool  You canroll the flyer up and put inside the door knob like they do pizza flyers , or you go to a crowded maill, and put them on car windows or inside the door handles
CarlosR

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 08, 2007, 05:52:55 PM »

hi Im from Ecuador

do anyone know if they have flyers in spanish
if anyone knows please let me know
Gregorio Garcia

You have the ability to create your own destiny!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: July 21, 2007, 06:13:52 AM »

Hi all

I have been in GDI for a bit over 12 months now and have only signed up 2 members.  I have tried the leads and have had no success.  I realise the awesome potential of this opportunity and am committed to making this work.  I was just wondering how other people have gone with offline advertising as I am thinking about launching an advertising campaign and spending quite a bit of money distributing the 'Red Ferrari' leaflets to quite a lot of local areas letterboxes.  Has anyone had any success with this method (or any other) or am I just wasting my time and money with this method of marketing?  I would really appreciate any feedback that people have, especially if there are any Aussies as I will be doing this in Queensland. 

Otherwise if anyone has any better suggestions they would be greatly appreciated also.  I am just needing to try something major as I am sick of watching every month go by with no increase in my downline. 

Best regards  Wink

Hi Naomi,

Question: Have you tried writing and posting articles?  Wink

My business has grown tremendously over the last 8 months
since I started writing and posting articles online.

If you've never written an article before, it's not difficult to begin doing so.

The easiest way to get started is to do an online search for sites
that offer free articles about virtually any topic including internet marketing.

Next, find a few articles that appeal to you about making money online and
download them to your computer.

After that, you should re-write the article in your own words, making as much
reference to the benefits of joining GDI as possible.

It's a good idea to re-read and re-write the article at least three times until it
sounds absolutely perfect to you.

When you are happy with you new work, upload it to free article directories and
wait for your traffic to start rolling in...  Grin

For more information on internet marketing and writing articles, I have a blog where
I post my own articles.  I can send you the link if you're interested... GG

Spin your own World Wide WEB to build your GDI Team
<a href="http://www.thespiderwebsystem.com/wealthyresultsguy">The SpiderWeb Marketing System</a>...Capture your Downline!!!
Laura P

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 27, 2007, 04:48:24 AM »

Hi Everyone,

Where can one download the ferrari posters in languages besides English?  I read a posting that was dated two years ago that said they would be out soon, but I cannot find them online.  I need them in French.

Thanks!

Laura
TamNguyen

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 08, 2007, 04:22:04 AM »

Hi, I have received a notice that I have a prospect with name and email.  What is a good email invite template that is hard to resist?  Any suggestions?
LiborKučera

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: August 09, 2007, 09:42:11 AM »

I hear people talking about GDI Flyers, but I can not find them. Can someone direct me to where I can find them?
Thank You
Raymond Elrod
there you find flyers http://www.1.ws/flyer/
JWorthington

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: August 29, 2007, 05:39:09 AM »

I just gave out about 200 fliers in my community, hope it will lead to some new prospects!

Your thoughts?

Hello -- I am new to this, and was wondering how that turned out? I have about one thousand houses in my subdivision and I was considering making a day out of it. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks Jon

Jon Worthington
M_Angelozzi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #266 on: September 11, 2007, 04:55:33 PM »

Hello,

I need to know, when you print one of the Flyers, how are you to know, who recommended someone.  It ask for your user ID but the address they would go to is http://www.my.ws???  How would I get credited for it, if it isn't my web address???  Roll Eyes
M_Angelozzi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #267 on: September 11, 2007, 04:55:34 PM »

Hi Stephanie,

Can you please tell me, where you send your letter too??  I mean is it businesses or everyone?

Thanks!

Hi Mike,

My business partner Deb Lane created post cards for us to send specifically to local businesses. You could use some of the information together with Gina's awesome letter and edit it to suit your needs.

The front of the postcard says simply, "If only I could afford my own website...."

The back says:
Think your business can't afford a web presence?
Includes:
  • Your own domain name
  • Plenty if web space
  • 10 email addresses
  • 7 day free trial
  • Easy website builder or FTP
  • Only $10.00 monthly

Email Stephanie Remers
and ask about small
business web hosting.

In my opinion though, you would be better off personally approaching your Chamber of Commerce with a written outline of the benefits of GDI, both to the Chamber and their Merchants. Hope this gives you some ideas!

Stephanie
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: September 24, 2007, 08:15:17 PM »

Hello,

I need to know, when you print one of the Flyers, how are you to know, who recommended someone.  It ask for your user ID but the address they would go to is http://www.my.ws???  How would I get credited for it, if it isn't my web address???  Roll Eyes

Download the flyer to Word, and change the URL to reflect YOUR User Name, and then print it.

Dick & Regina Lewis
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 04:18:00 AM by Frank_M » Logged
EKarukin

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: September 24, 2007, 08:15:17 PM »

Hi, below is a copy of an advert which i use.
What do other more experienced members think???
Feel free to use and edit as you wish

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a GENUINE Income Opportunity.No Large outlay,No selling!

PLEASE NOTE:This is not a get rich quick scheme that other websites falsely promise you, this is a 100% Genuine Business Opportunity that will,with a little hard work and determination, have the potential to change your life!!

Global Domains International are one of Americas fastest growing companys. This is a real opportunity, a real Inc500 listed company and REAL PEOPLE WORLDWIDE are already making monthly incomes that will come to them month-after-month, year-after-year.

There are no hidden costs,no lies,all you need to succeed is an e-mail address! Im not asking you for money all i ask is you take a look and see for yourself.

For further information and a 1 WEEK FREE TRIAL! Please visit:-

(Marketing URL)

(Contact info)

Thankyou for your time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: