April 25, 2024, 12:42:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24
  Print  
Author Topic: Ads, Flyers and Business Letters  (Read 262847 times)
Duane Ford

View Profile WWW
« Reply #285 on: March 20, 2008, 02:26:35 PM »

I think your ads are great!  Thanks!

S Mathews

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 10, 2008, 03:17:52 PM »

I am making up flyers as I'm new here for one week.  I am posting them on my website and anyone who wants to check them out can do so, you can use them as they are, or change them in any way to make them better, longer or how you want.

What I'm going to make and I've got two flyers done for making money at this.  I will make a flyer that will be for anyone wnating their own website and domain name.

Then I'll make the third one for a fund raiser so that where ever I'm leaving them will hit the three ways of doing this business.  So you can use one or all of them.  I put two on a page for the make money but I think for the fund raiser one I will make it longer to tell them more about it, and so will probably have only one.

On this site, I'm also having a page of tips and marketing that I've found everywhere that I think will help other people who are new.  I haven't seen anything around that explains or helps in all ways. I've read the forum for many hours trying to find out things and that's why I'm posting it on a page for everyone else to help them.

I still don't understand it all, but I'm learning.  I'll be putting out the flyers and business cards once I get them all done.  Check back in a few days for the other two flyers.  The url is internetfairgrounds.com/business.htm  and from their at the bottom of the page I have the links that have marketing and also sample flyers and a page about us that I'm posting about what this is so you will understand more about it.

As I go along and find out more, I will continue to post things and add to these pages. 
Shirley
Maria V Smith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #287 on: April 15, 2008, 05:32:48 AM »

The Cheapest place to make copies for flyers to distribute....

so far I found Office Depot (online) at:  http://www.officedepot.com

I made 100 double flyers on one page,,,so I'll be getting 200, already cut in half and free shipping.

If you have a different place please communicate,,Thanks

Maria

WWW.MARIASMITH.WS
Raymond Robinson

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 28, 2008, 05:01:19 AM »

I'd like some suggestions as to where to post/pass out flyers. Is it legal to put them in mailboxes or leave them on doorsteps?

I am wondering If I can go through my Neighborhood and put Flyers inside their Mailbox Flags to Advertise, Is this Legal to do, does anyone know?

Thanks;

Ray
Ric Lopez

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: May 21, 2008, 03:42:51 PM »

speaking of fliers, does anyone know how or have a flier with your site on the bottom, numerous times going verticaly, so that people can tear off your website ? does that even make sense ? lol
I cant figure out how to do that.

"If You Valur Your Freedom, Thank A Veteran"
JmAdams

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 03, 2008, 12:50:04 PM »

Raymond I have heard it is illegal to touch someone's mailbox. I'm not sure if that's true, but check with your local PO first. You can however, attach the flyer to the door knob. Just make sure there isn't a no soliciting sign first.
Scott Brown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #291 on: June 03, 2008, 04:57:33 PM »

speaking of fliers, does anyone know how or have a flier with your site on the bottom, numerous times going verticaly, so that people can tear off your website ? does that even make sense ? lol
I cant figure out how to do that.
I'd like some suggestions as to where to post/pass out flyers. Is it legal to put them in mailboxes or leave them on doorsteps?

I am wondering If I can go through my Neighborhood and put Flyers inside their Mailbox Flags to Advertise, Is this Legal to do, does anyone know?

Thanks;

Ray

My sponsor made me a make money from your computer flyer. On the bottom it has small things to tear off with my email address and .ws site on it.

Regarding mail boxes its definately Against the law to put anything in someones mail box. You can put it on there door step or door etc but  touching another persons mail box is a federal offense.
B Sheckleford Jr.

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 02, 2008, 03:39:50 PM »

Here are a few generic images I've collected over the last few years.  Some of them can be used to make postcard sized fliers.

If nothing else, you can use them as a guide for your own ads.  Pay attention to the way they are structured.  Notice they start out with an attention grabbing headline.

Just right mouse click and save them to your computer.

Steve Farber
Lake Charles, LA

Steve,

Thanks alot. You have no idea how these ads helped in increasing the number of responses to my Invites. Thanks again.

SWilkerson

"Knowledge is Power"

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 16, 2008, 04:56:08 PM »

HI EVERYBODY. I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A FLIER. THERE'S NOTHING QUICK ABOUT IT BUT IT'S BASED ON A SHOE STRING BUDGET. IF YOU CAN MAIL OUT A SET NUMBER OF FLIERS A WEEK LIKE 10 OR 50 OR 100. MAYBE YOU COULD GET MAILING ADDRESSES FROM A PHONE BOOK OR MAYBE EVEN ORDER A LIST IF YOUR BUDGET WILL ALLOW IT. BUT THE IDEA IS TO GET THE BALL ROLLING.  THAT WOULD BE AN EXAMPLE OF A LOW COST ADVERTISING METHOD THAT WOULD WORK IN A MATTER OF TIME DEPENDING ON YOUR EFFORTS. OF COURSE YOU CAN TRY DIFFERENT FLIERS WITH DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESSES ON EACH. YOU WOULD HAVE TO KEEP TRACK OF WHO YOU HAD SENT TO ALLREADY.  I'M TOYING WITH OFFLINE IDEAS. NOT TRYED THEM YET EXCEPT FOR A FEW BUSINESS CARDS. I'VE GOTTEN 15 HITS SO FAR FROM ONLINE ADS--NO SIGNUPS.  GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!

STACY

P.S. WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET OUT FROM UNDER THE MODERATER CATAGORY?
LoganW

It's All Just Baby Steps...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: August 18, 2008, 09:05:18 AM »

Here are some ideas you all can use. I made them a few years ago, but forgot all about them, actually shocked I found them again!

Hope you can use them!

As soon as I make some more, I'll be sure to post them if the moderators don't mind.

Here's to your success! Grin

Logan Wandell
Wills Point, TX

The first step to success is building on a budget, whether its your time or financially. If YOU *FAIL* to plan, YOU *PLAN* to fail!
CindyCharlton

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 27, 2008, 09:52:21 AM »

Hi everyone, I am brand new and I am looking for ads to post on craigslist. I have already made flyers and have some ads on craigslist, but am looking for more.   I am excited to be a part of such an awesome business. Thanks. Cindy
JimG

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 31, 2008, 07:17:04 PM »

Hi,

I am looking for design ideas for a flyer w/ tear-offs at the bottom.   People and tear a little peice of paper off the flyer and have take the web address with them.  Has anyone created or seen anything like this for GDI?

Thanks,
Jim
Michael Read

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 03, 2008, 09:43:21 AM »

Here are some ideas you all can use. I made them a few years ago, but forgot all about them, actually shocked I found them again!

Hope you can use them!

As soon as I make some more, I'll be sure to post them if the moderators don't mind.

Here's to your success! Grin

Those are awesome! Those would be great for a YouTube Page or Myspace, Facebook, or just a website. Perhaps a bumper sticker, Post Card, or leave behind card? Nice images!
StevenFisher

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:20 AM »

Hi,

I am looking for design ideas for a flyer w/ tear-offs at the bottom.   People and tear a little peice of paper off the flyer and have take the web address with them.  Has anyone created or seen anything like this for GDI?

Thanks,
Jim

Hey everyone new here and want to thank everyone that has posted ideas and tips ive copied down for later reference. As for your question Jim you can use Microsoft Word 2007 to open up the flier they already give us then make it so your link is side ways across the bottom a few times. The help key in all Microsoft products is very useful and will explain how to align the font that way. Once I really get all my thoughts and ideas situated ill try to add whatever I come up with, considering i've taken so much in Smiley~

Steven
Michelle P

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 19, 2008, 06:26:07 AM »

Hi, I am fairly new to GDI and really need help getting downline members. Can you let me in on some of the ads that have worked for you? I don't have a lot of money to invest in advertising and I often use Craigslist, etc. to do advertising. Thanks so much.

Michelle
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24
  Print  

Jump to: