March 28, 2024, 08:58:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Philippines!!! Filipinos, let's unite!!!  (Read 120735 times)
MercyO

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: January 14, 2010, 03:18:27 AM »

Hello there! It seems that filipinos are very much happy and fulfilled with their business with GDI. I've been a member since March 2009, but until now im still on trial and error. I still dont have the system. I mean, i only have6 downlines up to this time. Mga kababayan, can you give me some tips on how to grow big with GDI and how to monetize from my website?

This is Ms Mercy from Zamboanga del Norte, your tips will be vey much appreciated.
Thanks!!!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 03:18:55 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Bebs Inocencio

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 21, 2010, 04:18:53 AM »

Paki-suyo, Mr. Edgar Jabbas,  'and'yan ka pa ba?  or some-body, any body from d Philippines:

eka nga wowowee, "Question":  do you folks, outside us of a, get taxed by say BIR?   have to report income for us-based businesses to IRS?

Pa-pa-ano?  ni-re-require ba ng gdi for you to submit w-8 w-9 w-10 or any usa tax form?   

sinu-sino mga pinoy "bomba stars" (lahat kita)?    nelfa squires?   (-; kris ran....divina valens...stella sua...nag-bubur........;-)

Dito usa, gdi requires "documentations, including completed w-9 irs tax form" bago sila bayad referral fees o bonuses.  at yr-end, we get so-called 1099s, copies of which IRS also receives from gdi.  computerized lahat 'yan, mga ka-gdi'ers.

Hi, everyone.. I'm a newbie too from the Philippines.. Still studying hard how to go around and be successful with this program..

Just wanted to inform all that PAYPAL now can be used here in the Philippines.

I am using my Unionbank's EON Card to connect with PAYPAL and I can pay and recieve money/payments through PAYPAL to my EON account...

Jesus NinoRama

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 28, 2010, 05:03:09 AM »

Hello,

I am Jet Rama, so thankful to found this great business online.

Well, i from the land of smile Philippines.

Hope i can make good things in my life here.

Cheers!
Caballero_D

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 06, 2010, 05:43:47 AM »

Greetings from Opon, Ceb and welcome GDI.Mga kabayan,just registered  2days ago and I'm confused on how GDI works.I'm still on a 7day trial period.Based on the info I read in this forum, I already have an idea.Hey guys can you give me some tips on how to organize my website, I'm a newbie too with regards to computer.Does GDI have banners so I can promote to forums too.Success to all members.Thanks
Alexxis Monique G

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 12, 2010, 11:26:04 AM »

Hello! My name is Lex, and I'm a bicolana. I just registered today. I'm so glad I found this thread, marami palang filipinos dito. Let's help each other out by posting tips and hints on how things work with GDI. Smiley

I want to share some tips with you, these are based on my experience. I came about GDI through an online advertising site, which is also a very effective way to market.
Teodoro Rendon

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 15, 2010, 02:47:55 AM »

Hello there fellow Filipinos.! Grin.I'm a newbie here at GDI.In fact I'm only on a 7-day free trial.I'm really interested in this GDI stuff and started digging things up.I really don't know where to begin and decided to start making my website.However,everytime I go to the GDI site builder's site and started logging in,I always get no response Huh.I've read that pop-up blocker should be temporarily disabled and i did it.But nothing really happened.It still doesnt work..I cant still log in. Cry.Im so really confused. Huh Huh.Can someone tell me what to do?Im from the province of batangas.Your help will truly be appreciated.thanks fellas.. Smiley
Paul JohnSantos

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 06, 2010, 05:52:35 AM »

Hi Guys,

Wow Filipino's everywhere Grin. Im from Manila and nice to know a lot of Filipino's in this business. I just joined and no idea where to start, any suggestion guys? Thanks!

A_Amoto

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: March 23, 2010, 02:47:22 PM »

Hi All,

I have just joined a week ago and am very happy to work with GDI - Global Domains International, Inc. affiliate program. This is an amazing exit strategy of where you are working now around the globe. We can do it and work at home. Let us join hands and make our own land more productive, superpower, and advance in business technology.

No to OFW, No to Slave, Yes to work at HOME.. You're the BOSS!

Kindest Regards,
Anton
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 02:53:33 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Anton Amoto
C_Deogracias

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 04, 2010, 05:18:55 AM »

Hello everybody,

Also joined GDI 4 days ago and still groping for GDI tools to fund my membership after my 7-day trial period.
Hope to get tips from you, my kababayans Grin
AjSolero

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 07, 2010, 03:04:14 AM »

Hi Everyone!!!

I's Nice to be one of GDI Members...
'Hoping to earn more in the future!!!
Kristine Reyes

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 17, 2010, 06:44:01 AM »

Hi all!
I just started a few days ago and still learning about GDI.
I wonder if anyone of you has started earning.
And I hope you can help me out, I'm not sure about my next step, I already signed contracts with GDI, just e-mailed them last night.
Already sent a few invites to my friends, etc.
What's next?

Really appreciate if someone could help  Smiley
Thanks ^^
Kristine Reyes

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 19, 2010, 02:54:35 AM »

Hi everyone  Smiley
I'm Kristine from Baguio City.
I'm new here and still learning.
Hope you can guide me to success?

Thanks Smiley
Happy earning!
HEARSEY_A

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 28, 2010, 02:53:25 AM »

Hi guys,

I have a prospect in the Phillipines who is looking to sign-up and do GDI as a business but she would like to know how much the Postage & Handling cost currently is in Pesos, for the 10 Promotional DVDs. Any details on this would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Hearsz   Wink
HLoyola

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 20, 2010, 09:44:50 AM »

Hello fellow Kabayan's Harold here from Bermuda Dunes (near Palm Springs) California.  Grin
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
  Print  

Jump to: