March 28, 2024, 08:34:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Philippines!!! Filipinos, let's unite!!!  (Read 120734 times)
Nelfa Squires

View Profile WWW
« on: June 18, 2005, 02:28:36 PM »

Hello! Smiley I am a newbie here  and I am from Bohol, Philippines. I first heard about this company when they launched it in Manila and when my BIG BRO - Noel mentioned it to me a few years back (5-yrs-ago) Cry I would have been in the top position by now. Shocked  But anyway, I am happy to be IN THE BUSINESS Wink now and I am http://so happy and proud to find out that there are lots of Filipinos, especially CEBUANOs in the business!!! Keep up the good works. This is really fun and exciting... Right now, I'm waiting for my business cards to arrived so i can start giving them out to businesses and stuff.

Nelfa B. Squires
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 02:03:05 AM »

Hi Nelfa,

Welcome aboard the GDI ride of your lifetime! Grin It's nice to meet you!

My mom has a friend that is originally from the Philippines. She can cook up some really tasty cuisines!

You're going to love your business cards! They're designed so nicely and look very professional! I carry mine with me wherever I go and leave them wherever I've been. Grin

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
JustHandOutFlyers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 09:18:46 AM »

Wow i didnt even know the Gdi story till 2 days ago and i've been a member for a couple months. Its great that you can promote overseas. I was using my websites for other purposes but since Gdi is international i can see the world and work at the same time. Is Gdi very prominant in the phillppines? im finishing skool online so i can travel at the same time. My goal is 1 million before the end of the year!!
BJohn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2005, 05:10:20 AM »

just wanted to say to nicole a precious HI and HeLLo. By the way GDI is the best online business ever. I have in this business since November and its getting good everyday

Smiley Always Smile
Nelfa Squires

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2005, 09:41:32 AM »

Nicole,
   I agree to that - cuisine stuff! I cook some of them and my husband is loving it.... i tease him sometimes that he is making me dislike my own favorite food cos he asked me to make it almost everyday. Cheesy But hey, what can I say he heard about it years before he met me and now that I am with him he said, "I am so lucky." Anyways, THANKS for the warmest welcome and I am really excited about this.

Its good to meet you here too!

Nelfa

Nelfa B. Squires
Nelfa Squires

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 09:41:32 AM »

JustHandOutFlyers

---- good for your schooling! Its the best. And yeah - I heard about GDI overseas a few years back when my brother went with his friend (big shot) to a meeting with people from GDI and I happened to call him on his cellphone when he was in the middle of the launching. He talked to me to join but I was kinda felling funny when he said that - LOOK at where GDI now?! Shocked But hey, I am excited to tell him I joined the TEAM.

Good luck in your schooling and everything that you do!

Nelfa

Nelfa B. Squires
HaydeeTuzon

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 01:58:42 AM »

Welcome to GDI Nelfa! Very excited for you as well. Grin  I was also surprised to find many filipinos in GDI when I joined in the beginning of the year, great to have filipinos back home to spread this great opportunity about GDI.  My husband, kids and I are planning to visit the Philippines sometime next year after living almost all our lives here in the U.S....very excited about it!, I go as close as to watching TFC Undecided and of course hand more GDI business cards while we're there! Smiley Again welcom & enjoy the ride with GDI!

Haydee Tuzon
« Last Edit: June 23, 2005, 01:59:04 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Nelfa Squires

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2005, 11:25:10 AM »

Hi there, Haydee!
    Thanks! I am actually leaving this Wednesday to the Philippines - just for a week. Personal stuff going. Anyways, I am hoping my business cards will come soon before I leave so I can take it with me. Good for you and good luck on everything!

Nelfa

Nelfa B. Squires
LovelyPalanca

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2005, 02:55:55 AM »

Hello,

Just wondering if there are active forum members from the philippines? 

Thanks!
TSnow

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2005, 07:43:52 AM »

Hi Lovely

Yes there are active members from different parts of the Philippines.
 Tim
JoelFriedman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2005, 07:43:56 AM »

Hello Lovely,

Welcome to GDI!
My name is Nancy. I am originally from Angeles City. I have been trying to share this opportunity with friends back home. Is GDI gaining popularity in the Philippines? Which area particularly?

Thanks!

Helping Others Help Themselves
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 07:44:22 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Grace M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2005, 08:21:25 AM »

Hi Lovely!

I'm from Muntinlupa, also new to this forum. Nice meeting you. Smiley

Grace
LovelyPalanca

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2005, 11:19:18 AM »

Hey, nice to hear from all of you. 
Nancy, im trying to spread the word here.  I dont sleep at all trying to convince people to join by sending them invites thru email. Posting and all.  Im not sure as to why they seem a bit scared to join.  Maybe because of all the pyramiding and networking scams they got into.. YOu know how it is here in the Philippines.  I noticed though that there are a lot of members from butuan and Cebu.  They are doing pretty well.

Thanks for the info, Tim.  Smiley

Nancy, where in Muntinlupa?  Are you an already an active member?

LovelyPalanca

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2005, 11:19:18 AM »

Thank you for the quick response.
Im trying my best to srpead the word here. You know how sick filipinos are when they hear the "downline" term.  We've been scammed a couple of times.
The thing i noticed is a lot of people from butuan and cebu are signing up. Ive seen a couple of cebuanas poste in the leaderboards. Hmmmm

Grace, are you an active member? How are thigns going at your end?
JoelFriedman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2005, 07:30:13 AM »

Hello Lovely and Grace,

I agree with you on how Filipinos are afraid to deal with anything that has -even in the slightest- to do with multi-level marketing. My suggestion to overcome that hesitation is to emphasize the fact that they are not required to buy a bulk of "products" that they can actually buy at the supermarket {you know what I mean  Smiley} and convince people to buy from them. Also, when I send an email to my friends back home, I send them a link to the new testimonials where a few affiliates from the PI are showcased. This will (hopefully) give them that "proof" that it will and it DOES work. Another thing, you can emphasize that with more and more people going online for sites like friendster or myspace, joining GDI will just be another part of their online "routine" with the PLUS of earning great income. What better way of earning than by doing what you already are - going online!

Great luck to both of you!

nancy
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: