March 29, 2024, 12:13:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Philippines!!! Filipinos, let's unite!!!  (Read 120758 times)
Mark PaulB2

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 13, 2009, 07:08:19 AM »

to all kababayans out there.... it's great to join this affiliate network marketing site...
God bless!!!
Steven N

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 26, 2009, 06:41:25 AM »

Hi people,

My name is Steve (Taffy) to my mates as I'm a Welshman !
I just joined a few days ago & have been busy trying to find my way around all this  Cheesy

No doubt I'll get to speak to some of you in the near future.

Anyway best of luck with all your endeavours.

Regards Steve
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 09:22:41 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
NPalmieri

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 05, 2009, 03:13:36 AM »

hi to everyone...im looking forward to learn from members who have been here for sometime....see you all around..... Wink
JesseCarredo

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 17, 2009, 09:02:51 AM »

Hello,

Nice to hear that Philippine team is active with GDI Promotion...

Hope we can share ideas to promote in the Philippines...
JmS

Your SUCCESS is my success too!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: October 19, 2009, 03:11:11 AM »

hi there everyone!

i really do not know where i am going to start with this business. TOO many links, and instructions gives me headache. *chuckles*  Grin

But i am willing to pay the price... anyone can help me out?

PLeasse??  Cool

GOD BLESS us everyone! May everyone achieve whatever their hearts desires!

Learn the "ATTRACTION MARKETING"! Where my team and I will teach you how to attract people to you instead of chasing after them, and have them PAY YOU to do that!
RSalo

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 15, 2009, 12:40:58 PM »

Smiley GDI member from Cebu here.... Grin magpapa-uso ng GDI sa Cebu...
Bebs Inocencio

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 23, 2009, 02:59:35 AM »

Mga Ka-GDI'ers,

1st come, 1st serve.   each of us are "real estate agencies in the IT superhighway".    explosive demand for virtual spaces (or websites = res. & com real estate).   Continuing evolution of internet, the great equalizer.   

From hardware (ibm) to software (microsoft) to Email Box (killer app) to MySpace/Facebook/Twitter(social networking) + Linked In(business networks)  free websites to permanent Websites (and source of) Income for Life.   

send simple, smart invite to close family & friends, then Shut Up!   
LloydSyto

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 03, 2009, 03:30:49 AM »

hi there i am from quezon city; i just been a member last night. i am really excited to on this marketing Grin but i am really having a hard time understanding the building a website. ???anyone some tips plsss!!! ty!!! Cheesy
Bebs Inocencio

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 11, 2009, 03:17:04 AM »

Hi, everyone.. I'm a newbie too from the Philippines.. Still studying hard how to go around and be successful with this program..

Just wanted to inform all that PAYPAL now can be used here in the Philippines.

I am using my Unionbank's EON Card to connect with PAYPAL and I can pay and recieve money/payments through PAYPAL to my EON account...

James V

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 30, 2009, 09:56:32 AM »

Hello Guyz!

I'm James. I just registered and doing my best to try to get-a-hang on things Grin.... Hope that this will be a fruitful year to all of us. Especially, those who are starting in this field.

See you in the other side,

James Smiley
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #205 on: December 31, 2009, 03:41:31 AM »

Hi James!

Welcome to GDI & the forums!  Learn, put into effect what you learn, do it daily.  You'll have a great 2010!  Cheers!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
A_Crisanto

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 31, 2009, 03:41:31 AM »

Hello,

Happy New year to all.... am just newly joined the GDI am working here in saudi arabia..of course am a filipino Cheesy

am looking for help where will i start to GDI am lost coz lot of links and pros can someone help me to have a simple ans specific instruction to start my goal here in GDI.

appreciate if someone do so.

god bless you all

crisanac
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 03:42:07 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: December 31, 2009, 07:06:43 AM »

Hi Crisanac, welcome to GDI and the forums.  Smiley

There are so many ways to improve and increase your GDI business.  You are right, there is a ton of information out there.  And many many ways to market.  Here is a bit of advice.  As you learn how to market and you discover all the different methods there are, pick only 2-3 methods and stick with those.  Research all you can on those methods.  And keep doing them until you start getting results and have mastered them.

Virtually all marketing methods out there work.  The trick is learning how to do them properly and then following with daily consistent action.  Do them everyday, because nothing you do will bring instant results.  But, the more you do it the better you get and the stronger it becomes.  It's like stacking pieces of paper one on the other in order to create a tower.  One piece of paper is not very high.  But if you keep stacking one piece of paper onto another eventually you will look at it one day and it will be very tall.  Do you see what I'm saying here?

With that said, you wanted simple and specific instructions to start your GDI business going.  Here is something anyone and everyone can do.  Get yourself some business cards.  You can use the ones from your GDI back office, these are really nice.  You can also order them from places like VistaPrint for very cheap.  Then get in the habit of placing a card in all the places you visit.  When you go out to eat leave one along with your tip.  Leave one on the counter of stores.  Leave one in a taxi when you reach your destination.  Put them in hotel drawers.  Just, everywhere you go, leave behind a card.  It will become habit in no time.

One of the biggest things that separates people who get results and people who do not are the habits they form.  Get in the habit of doing things productive to your business.  They don't have to be big, they build over time.  Just keep doing them.

Another thing you can do is join some forums and read/post in them every day.  Then, in your signature include a link to your GDI page.  It may say something like, "Got Dot?  Why Not?" or "Build A New Life" or "Go Global.  It Only Makes Sense."  Put whatever you like, just be sure to be active in those forums every day.  Don't over do it.  Start with just a few forums then once a month or so add another.  Remember, your work builds over time, it's the daily action that really matters.

You might also consider creating a blog.  It's best if you don't use a free blog site, create your very own.  One you control completely.  Then just talk about what you did that day to grow your business.  What you learned that day about marketing.  Make some videos and just speak about what you experience in GDI and the marketing world.  When you get a sign-up, definitely talk about that and how it made you feel.  What your hopes are.  Things like that.  Blogs are very popular and if you post at least 3 times a week you will slowly start to draw attention.

Finally, to keep this short (because there are literally hundreds of things you can be doing) go out and get some training on building a business.  Take a look at people like Mike Dillard and watch their free videos and if you have the money, buy some of their ebooks and materials.  Because the more you know, the more you can share, the more value you have to other people and the more they will want to be around you and listen to what you say.

Hope this helped a bit.  Feel free to contact me if you have questions or write them in the forum and let everyone benefit with what you are learning or trying to learn.

Best of luck!  And happy New Year!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
Kristine Joyce Almodiel

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: January 06, 2010, 02:57:15 AM »

Mabuhay!

Im just new here at GDI...its my first time to be part of this global company...

thanks!
ARamon

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: January 12, 2010, 03:00:57 AM »

Yes, Vincent Parker's right.   One very simple idea:  3-step.

1.  Build your own site.

2.  Create own calling card (.ws site & contact info & order as many as u can afford);

3.  Follow Vince Parker's reco:  MAKE it a HABIT 2 put dose name cards in ALL the "right places".

p.s.   when u do diz 3 tings:   u hit 2 birds....online presence (WebSite.ws = credibility) +  personalized service (business card).
         barely isang buwan pa lang sa gdi, Dalawang Pooh na kami lahat sa gruppo rivarian.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 03:01:36 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15
  Print  

Jump to: