April 27, 2024, 04:20:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Philippines!!! Filipinos, let's unite!!!  (Read 121130 times)
Jocelyn_S

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2005, 11:42:44 PM »

We may start a new business from here.  I am glad that I have found this site...interesting and amazing....

Spread the news. Cool
mack88
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2005, 04:04:24 AM »

hello to everyone,

I am a new member of GDI from Cebu. Im still in 7 days trial, but  I have doubt if I will continue or activate my account or not after my trial. Is there really a check(cheque) sent here in the Philippines? How many Filipinos are already receiving the payout/commission? Your knowledge and opinion regarding my concern is highly appreciated. thank you and more power to all!

rey

Hello ray!  Welcome to GDI!  A cheque is certainly sent to members abroad and in your country!  I personally do not know the how many Filipinos are members, but I am positive that the ones that are working GDI are receiving their commissions.  Maybe some will identify themselves once they read your post!  All the best to you! 

Frank

Frank
AngelynneD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2005, 01:46:53 PM »

Mabuhay!

I'm Angie from Tacloban City, Philippines and I've been with the business the past couple days. I like everything about GDI! Simply put, the product is incomparable with other MLM's. At $10/month that's roughly P600. Not much when the potential is H-U-G-E. The compensation plan is great. The support from the whole team is really amazing. The prospect list for the business goes on and on since this is truly without boundaries. As with any MLM, I sincerely believe that in order to be successful, we have to do our best! So right now, I'm planning on buying loads of coffee to wake up when I work on GDI till the wee hours of the morning! Grin

Wishing everybody the best,
Angie
ChrisHandy

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2005, 03:38:03 PM »

Hi there, Haydee!
    Thanks! I am actually leaving this Wednesday to the Philippines - just for a week. Personal stuff going. Anyways, I am hoping my business cards will come soon before I leave so I can take it with me. Good for you and good luck on everything!

Nelfa
A_Chan

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2005, 01:10:30 PM »

Wink Post your comments, suggestions, problems, anything about GDI... Maybe someone out there can help us.I'm a new member and wanted to hear success stories... I'm from Bataan. Thanks.
Melfrank Lugod

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2005, 01:39:35 AM »

YESS! LET'S UNITE ALL FILIPINOS JOIN US HERE IN GDI OPPORTUNITY!  Grin

MEL LUGOD
« Last Edit: November 03, 2005, 01:40:40 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Camila S

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2005, 02:30:29 PM »

Hello ALL FIlipinos

I am Camila, under 7-day trial, needing info to make decision of joining or not...
I don't even know how to do this forum ...

key question is whether any of you have already received any commissions --- pls contact me.
in the absence of paypal, what are our options?

Salamat

Camila
Camila S

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2005, 09:43:21 PM »

Dear Mel & A_Chan (and all Filipinos in GDI)

I am Camila from Manila. AM still within my 7-day trial.
Can you help me please ...since we don't have PAYPAL in the Philippines what did you do so that you can be sure that you get commissions? Have any one of you already received checks?

Help pls ...

Are any of you in Manila this week...can we meet?

Camila
Christopher Dy

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2005, 07:36:15 AM »

Hi Camille, Same Here, I just joined GDI and in fact it is depressing because I already sent emails to all my friends but so far I still dont have replies from them. I'm already starting to feel negative. can someone help me where to get leads? hmm free? hehe Wink
Freshnaida Versoza

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2006, 03:38:28 AM »

hello kababayans!!! i am new here at GDI i just started 4 days ago... i need your support guys because i don't know where to start, i only 19 and most of my friends and most of the people in my circle is not interested in networking... now i am really lost because i dont know where to get prospects... this is just harder that i thought... still i am happy that there are alot of filipino successfull in the business.. GOD bless to all and hope you could give me advise Smiley
Arnel Dimatulac

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2006, 03:10:12 AM »

Hi I'm Arnel. I think you're all probably a little bit older than me in this biz having signed just a week ago (in the trial mode). I have just been with 2 mlm companies including the food supplements i'm distributing right now. I came upon GDI when I was looking for a webhosting company that will house my up and coming website. When I saw the red ferrari and the other automated tools that GDI has, I saw myself finally finding the the medium with which to change my stars. I saw my business suddenly becoming global rather than just thinking locally.

I have not really hit it big in MLM at least for the last 5 years I was in. But come to think of it, maybe I didn't because I always loose heart and passion and love for what I was doing. I practically have to drag myself to talk to someone miles away and tell them what a great business opportunity I got. Only to find out that they're not interested at all and they just decided to meet me just to get me off their backs once and for all.

But for GDI and hosting my food supplements biz, I let my fingers now do the walking and talking to clients not only here in the Philippines but the entire world as well. With GDI's tools, I am referring my biz to 3-5 people a day for the last one week compared to 1-2 people A MONTH before GDI.

And just after my 7th day on the trial mode, on the 8th day I shared this to somebody who was actively looking for a biz in the IT industry and right there, he signed up. Shared it 830am. signed up at 10am. Got a level 2 sign-up at 3pm. and another 4 sign-ups at 10pm. All in the same day. Smiley

My secret? There's no secret. What I've learned just recently that succesful MLM leaders did not think about the money at first. It just came as a result of their unceasing referral activities, day in day out. And so, I have decided upon myself to embark on that same path. And how can I not do it with GDI? Internet surfing is my passion. This will never be work for me. I will focus on sharing this biz and take it a level higher than now and refer it to 10-15 people a day for the next 3 weeks. Because I know if I fail in anything I do, its because I allowed it.

So, Hataw, Mga kapatid!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 03:10:56 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Azizul_Soleh

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2006, 09:53:06 AM »

http://Hi there, Philipinos, I am a Malaysian and let's all unite for one success, o.k. Malaysia juga BOLEH!
CastelEstacio

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2006, 06:19:07 PM »

Good Morning! Welcome Pinoy GDI Associates! Feel free to introduce yourself on the network! Mabuhay!  Smiley
J_Marchello

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2006, 02:23:11 AM »

Hello! Smiley I am a newbie here  and I am from Bohol, Philippines. now and I am http://so happy and proud to find out that there are lots of Filipinos, especially CEBUANOs in the business!!!

KUMUSTA KA NA!!

I was in Bohol last week and it was fantastic!

I love Cebu and want to move there...

Hay Nako

joe
Martin_Lee

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2006, 08:07:25 AM »

Smileyhttp://
Hi Everyone! I'm Lee Kenneth Martin from the Philippines. I am Really in need of your help to get me started. I wish to have the luck in this business just like you guys. Thank you very much..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: