April 18, 2024, 10:28:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the Philippines!!! Filipinos, let's unite!!!  (Read 120923 times)
Grace M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2005, 07:30:13 AM »

Hi Lovely,

I'm still in the free trial period but already sold to the whole thing. I must agree that it's quite challenging nowadays to convince Filipinos to join because of a lot of pyramiding scams in the past. I just keep on sending invitations anyway and do follow ups hoping that there will be change in mindset eventually.

Cheers,
Grace     
LovelyPalanca

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2005, 11:23:06 AM »

Thank you for the idea, Nancy.

I'll defenitely make use of that friendster and myspace info... GREAT!
Thanks
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2005, 01:20:54 PM »

Hello Lovely,

It's nice to see everyone from different parts of the world involved with this incredible business!

Being that there's LOTS of scams on the Internet, I can understand why people would be afraid. The best thing you can do is to direct them to the page that says "Company Information" on your Website. Let them read about the company and do their own research and they will see it's a genuine business.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Nino S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2005, 03:35:53 AM »

Hey guys! My name is Nino I'm residing in Houston,TX USA. I'm originaly from Bohol. I was looking at alot of Cebu sign ups. Do you have any ideas where to advertise in the Philippines via the internet. I have been searching but I haven't found any place yet.

Thanks,
Nino Salise
Houston Home Services Network
« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 03:37:46 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Nino Salise
John L

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2005, 08:20:57 PM »

Actually this goes out to anyone who can help me out.  I have a few people in the Philippines that want to sign up but they don't have credit cards and paypal is not offered there.  What can I do to get them on-board.  They have a ton of connections and it'd be a waste to lose those prospects.

Thanks.
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2005, 08:23:05 PM »

Hi John,

As stated in the FAQ's under Forum Announcements, they may sign up for a Visa Electronic Signature Card at www.marketdepot.com

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Melfrank Lugod

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2005, 07:21:27 AM »

APPLY AND GET AN EON ACCOUNT OF UNION BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE  www.unionbankph.com
ITS A VISA ELECTRON DEBIT CARD THAT CAN BE USE IN PAYING ONLINE...
HOPE IT CAN HELP.  Grin

Mel in Philippines
O Ignacio

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2005, 08:34:08 AM »

Hi I'm from the Philippines too. Yes that's right you can apply for a Uniobank EON Electron Visa Debit card. They also call it CYBERACCOUNT since you manage the account from your PC.

It's good since it requires no opening balance and no maintaining balance. Easy to apply online at unionbankph.com Also debit cards protect your account from internet hackers since you can put money in your debit card account just enough for your payables.

go get it friend. I will also appreciate it if you and your group bring the concern to GDI about commissions payout being sent directly into our accounts. A direct cash wire transfer of sorts. This way we get our commissions with 2 to 3 days and not having to wait for the mailing of a check from the US and it takes 32 to 35 banking days to have your commissions check cleared.

More power to you!
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2005, 06:44:47 AM »

Welcome!  Very good attitude and ambition you have there.  Will carry you far, I am certain.  Cheers to you!!  Grin

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
Francis_G

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2005, 03:42:08 PM »

Hello Everyone!

My name is Francis Ganzon and I come from Iloilo City, Philippines.  I was really glad when a friend of mine introduced me to this business!  Finally, I can have a Home-Based Business I can run anytime, anywhere!  Grin

I would like to wish everyone a nice day and more success to your GDI endeavors!  Cheesy

Warmest regards,
Francis_G
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2005, 05:13:42 PM »

I send a very BIG WELCOME to all members from Phlilippines. It is an honor having you join us in the forum.

Wishing you much success!
All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Gian_Nillo

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2005, 05:04:49 AM »

am new here..
i hope i get to learn more bout GDI.. Cheesy
Renante Rejolio

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2005, 08:34:26 PM »

hello to everyone,

I am a new member of GDI from Cebu. Im still in 7 days trial, but  I have doubt if I will continue or activate my account or not after my trial. Is there really a check(cheque) sent here in the Philippines? How many Filipinos are already receiving the payout/commission? Your knowledge and opinion regarding my concern is highly appreciated. thank you and more power to all!

rey
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2005, 08:53:12 PM »

hello to everyone,

I am a new member of GDI from Cebu. Im still in 7 days trial, but  I have doubt if I will continue or activate my account or not after my trial. Is there really a check(cheque) sent here in the Philippines? How many Filipinos are already receiving the payout/commission? Your knowledge and opinion regarding my concern is highly appreciated. thank you and more power to all!

rey

Hello Rey,

Welcome to GDI! It's great to have you join us here at the forum!

Affiliates who live outside of the USA will receive a check in the mail once their balance reaches $50 or more.

Nicole

MAbedi

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2005, 07:19:41 PM »

Hi
I am Mohammad AbediNNNNNNNNIIIIIIICEEEEEEE to meet you....
I am from Iran Wink Grin
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
  Print  

Jump to: