April 24, 2024, 04:55:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What marketing tool(s) are most important for your success at GDI?
Opt-in leads - 998 (15.7%)
E-Mailing program to send leads - 923 (14.5%)
Printing suppliers for cards, flyers, etc - 239 (3.8%)
Unlimited Phone services for long distance communication - 97 (1.5%)
Upline support - 728 (11.5%)
Training on internet marketing - 811 (12.8%)
Trianing on Sales techniques - 241 (3.8%)
Training on web design and setup - 253 (4%)
Advertising sources - 878 (13.8%)
Marketing sources - 683 (10.8%)
Motivation for personal growth - 499 (7.9%)
Total Voters: 2357

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: What "tools" do you need to succeed...  (Read 120702 times)
Van LoggerenbergSteyn

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: October 24, 2006, 03:27:47 AM »

Hi Stefan,

I am a new member with 2 new people in one week - can you send me more info about the traffic oppostunities?

Thanks

Steyn
Rachel Segers

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 24, 2006, 12:26:33 PM »

Hello

I need some catchy subjects and emails to send to people to join GDI, do you have any ideas?

Rach x :-)
CliveAnderson

Winners Never Quit & Quitters Never Win!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2006, 02:09:27 PM »

Hi Marvin,

I recently joined GDI and based on previous personal experience and activity online, with hand on heart feel that GDI is 'THE' Opportunity to be in. The facilities in the back office alone are highly impressive and promotion of such a comprehensive program is like a breath of fresh air. With signups arriving after only a couple of days I am convinced GDI in itself is a formula to behold.

This is also my very first post in the GDI forum but I felt your pole for the "tools" to succeed is a highly valuable question and the voting system you have set-up a great way to see overall results and feedback.

For my offering I would target training or ongoing training with a step by step promotional ladder that could lead any member from newbie to guru by utilising and learning to use the most rewarding and productive forms of promotion facilities online. Allowing highly effective target marketing to ensure they implement each stage enough to concour and learn. In doing this members could possibly assist their own team to grow at a more rappid pace thus installing solidity within the team and members.

Some of this training could include the securing and operation of such promotional tools like:

Manual Visitor Exchanges (Also known as Traffic Exchanges), Blogs (Also known as Weblogs) Ezines (And how to write a good Ezine) SEO (Search Engine Optimization (Quite important I would feel as we promote a Website Building Program) Adwords (This alone can produce all the traffic anyone needs if administered correctly) FFA sites (Certainly not submitting to them but rather running a few as they can yield masses of hits daily from your Submit and Forget Email), Ad and Article Blasters (Put out the good word fast and with Articles who knows where in the world your ads will end up if they are written well enough), Banner ads and exchanges (Very hit and miss but highly useful for awareness campaigns), Classified Ads (Again only if fee and have a guaranteed audience for the specific terms).

I hope you don't find my statement over the top but I just have quite a strong agreement in your voting system. Will any of it get implemented or is it purely an experiment?

Kind Regards

Clive

CynthiaVass

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2006, 06:43:27 AM »

hi everyone
just happy to have found GDL looking forward for my futuire to change.
Andrew Christiansen

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2006, 08:38:38 PM »

I use SpinSubmit to get most of my signups.  Along with that I would say the DVDS give great results.

Andrew
Ken Howard

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 12, 2006, 05:41:24 AM »

Hi everyone!

One of the most important things I feel ANY new GDI "BUISNESS OWNER" needs to do is to "MARKET" their GDI BUISNESS... and I feel the BEST way to do that is to treat YOUR GDI Buisness LIKE a BUISNESS and NOT a HOBBY!

I don't think you'd find one NEW "SUCCESSFUL" Buisness in this world that got started WITHOUT an "ADVERTISING BUDGET"! I don't care "HOW SMALL" or "HOW BIG" that "ADVERTISING BUDGET" may have been...whatever they could afford...BUT...THEY WERE SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE THEY HAD AN ADVERTISING BUDGET!

ADVERTISING DOES WORK! (...and it's WHATEVER YOU CAN AFFORD!)

What's YOUR LATTE' Factor?

I hear alot of people COMPLAIN..."I CAN'T AFFORD IT"...They may very well be the same people who will GLADLY stroll right on into STARBUCKS EVERY DAY ( 2 to 3 times ) and GLADLY give up $4 BUCKS each time for a "Triple Mochiato" or "Vinte Latte"! Lets do the math...$4 x 2 Times per day x 30 Days = $240 per MONTH! I think YOU just FOUND a VERY NICE START FOR AN "AD BUDGET"!

YOU GET THE POINT! Sometimes we need to SACRIFICE (TEMPORARILY) in order to ACHIEVE OUR GOALS! ...and, it TRULY is AMAZING, HOW MUCH MONEY WE WASTE EACH MONTH ON "TRIVIAL" THINGS WE CAN DO WITHOUT (TEMPORARILY) IN ORDER TO GIVE US THE MONEY WE NEED DESPERATELY TO ACHIEVE OUR GOALS IN OUR "GDI BUISNESS"!

Now, let me show you what I mean "IN REAL LIFE"!

I started my "GDI BUISNESS" back in April of 2006 ( 7 Months Ago ) and IMMEDIATELY set an "ADVERTISING BUDGET" (Just Like A REAL BUISNESS) and for me, that was $500 per month (that figure may need to be MORE or LESS for YOU). After doing some "Online" research and deductive reasoning on how and where to Advertise, I started placing my "Banner Ads" on some very heavily trafficed websites.

In addition to figuring out my "Ad Budget", I also Calculated my "Projected R.O.I." (Return on Investment) over 30 Months of Advertising. This R.O.I. calculation was based on a "Growth Model" figure that I have seen work CONSISTENTLY in (2) other Network Marketing companies I had previously been successful in...so, it was based on "HISTORICAL" accuracy relative to my own experience that I consider repeatable. (In REAL LIFE, My GDI Income GROWTH Rate = 36% per Month)!

Since I started my "GDI BUISNESS" in April '06 (7 months ago), I have personally recruited over 25 Frontline GDI Affiliates and my "Organization" is 3 Levels Deep...my "GDI BUISNESS" Income is GROWING at a rate of 36% per month!

The above Income Growth Rate of 36% per month (If SUSTAINABLE & It Could be subject to CHANGE...THERE ARE NO GAURANTEES IN LIFE)...would YIELD a   6,700% R.O.I. (Return on Investment) Calculated out over the next 30 MONTHS! (See MORE DETAILS BELOW)...It would be hard to FIND ANY Investment out their that could YIELD a R.O.I. ANYTHING remotely close to this kind of R.O.I.!

ADVERTISING WORKS...so...MAKE IT WORK FOR YOU! Start with WHATEVER YOU CAN AFFORD...but, you'd be AMAZED to discover, areas in your life where you BLOW MONEY, that you could "Cut Back On" in order to "CREATE AN ADVERTISING BUDGET" that would "SET YOU FOR LIFE" in 30 to 60 Months "DOWN THE ROAD"! (You can see the DETAILS in my letter below of the Monthly Projected Income 30 Months out)...and IT SURE BEATS THE 30 YEAR RETIREMENT PLAN that most FOLKS ARE ON!

Below...You will find one of the Dozen or so "Marketing Letters" that I send out to ALL my new PROSPECTS that respond to my Banner Advertising...I DO NOT PULL ANY PUNCHES WITH THEM, I GIVE IT TO THEM STRAIGHT, THE LETTER IS MEANT TO WEED OUT THE "TIRE KICKERS" & "TIME WASTERS"! I ONLY WANT TO WORK WITH "BUISNESS BUILDERS" WHO ARE SERIOUS! So...I created this letter to send out to all my PROSPECTS who click on my "Banner Ad' and who WATCH MY MOVIE! They are either "SERIOUS" or "NOT" about CHANGING THEIR FINANCIAL PICTURE, and my letter is DESIGNED to WEED OUT those who are NOT SERIOUS, so I DON'T WASTE MY TIME!

I learned a very VALUABLE lesson a long time ago..."If you've got to CHASE PEOPLE INTO THIS BUISNESS...then, you're gonna' need to CHASE THEM AROUND to get them to DO ANYTHING"! THAT IS A BIG WASTE OF YOUR TIME! YOUR LOOKING for, that Individual who "GET'S IT", IS VERY MOTIVATED & WILLING TO STICK WITH IT & COMMIT TO LEARNING & DOING!

So...this is NOT GET RICH QUICK...but, once you read my "Marketing Letter" here below, you'll begin to see the AMAZING "DUPLICATABLE" results of "STEADY GROWTH" through teaching your ORGANIZATION the benefit of ADVERTISING and how in 30 to 60 months, their Financial Lives "WILL NEVER BE THE SAME" again as they LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK!

I don't mind sharing this material with any of you...I am a FIRM BELIEVER in the Principle of, "What we sow...that shall we reap"! I also learned a long time ago..."YOU CAN NEVER OUT GIVE GOD"!

God Bless Everyone of You with HIS PEACE & PROSPERITY!

Here, below is my "Marketing Letter" I send to all my GDI PROSPECTS who respond to my Advertising.

Hello (Prospect First Name),

Thank You for your interest and desire to learn more about Global Domains International
and the "Work at Home" Industry, Internet Marketing, as well as my Buisness
as an Affiliate for GDI.

My name is Ken Howard, I have been a successfull Full Time Internet Network Marketer
for over 10 Years, building large downline organizations in several Network Marketing
Companies; Excel Telecomunications, The Art of Better Living and now, GDI.

With more than 10 years experience in this Industry, please read below, some of
the most valuable lessons I have learned to properly evaluate the "Buisness
Model"  of a company that one is considering becoming "Affiliated" with. My experience
has proven one thing, by using this short list below and adhearing to it's sound rules,
whatever company you decide to "Build" with, you WILL BE successful if you choose a company
that meets or exceeds the criteria in this list, and follow sound "Buisness Building" methods.

1. Choose a Solid, Debt Free, Privately Held company that has been in buisness more than 5 Years.

2. After meeting criteria # 1, this company must also have a GLOBAL ONLINE OPPORTUNITY.

3. The company must provide a "UNIQUE" product or service, with ZERO COMPETITION.

4. After meeting all 3 of the above criteria, this company must NOT BE SATURATED,
having captured only minimal GLOBAL Market Share, to ensure many more years of success
for new Affiliates.

5. This company must have a very "Fair" and "Rewarding", easily understood COMPENSATION PLAN.

6. This company must have a product or service that is EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE FOR THE GLOBAL MASSES.

7. This company must not have  FRONT LOADING of Product or BUYING POSITIONS.

8. This company must employ and provide it's Affiliates all the latest marketing technology and continue to stay
on the "Cutting Edge" of advancements.

9. This company must provide a "FREE TRIAL PERIOD" for ALL of it's POTENTIAL Affiliates or Customers to use
the product or service FIRST, before commiting to purchase.

10. This company should have very little "Attrition" or "Loss of Customers/Affiliates" due to having meet criteria's # 1 through # 9. 

One chooses wisely by choosing a company that meets or exceeds the above criteria
of # 1 through # 10. Your odds of achieving substantial success and sustainable
"Residual Income" increases dramatically, provided you put forth the necessary
actions and committment.

By choosing a company that meets the above criteria, you are choosing an "INDUSTRY LEADER" and a
"SUSTAINABLE PARTNER" that will ensure you are rewarded for many years into the future, truly building
a monthly residual "INCOME FOR LIFE", because the company has PROVEN itself over a period of time to be a
leader, you can "Rest Assured" you are not "Building a Buisness" in vain.

The last thing one would want to happen to them is to build a successfull and large organization
in a company that DOES NOT MEET CRITERIA # 1 through # 10, so they are recieving a
nice monthly residual income from their efforts and the efforts of their organization
and then SUDDENLY, they get a call from their upline that the company is FOLDING,
or worse...the Commission Checks STOP COMING...SICKNESS FALLS OVER YOU,
ALL THAT HARD WORK CRUMBLES TO DUST! This is NOT "RESIDUAL INCOME"!

How do I know...because it happened to me TWICE!... First with "Excel Telecommunications"
and then with "The Art of Better Living".

I SWORE IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN TO ME OR MY ORGANIZATION...EVER AGAIN!

So, I TRULY started researching and did my "Due Dilligence" regarding
this Industry of "Network Marketing", I studied literally dozens of companies,
buisness plans, marketing plans, compensation plans, marketing technologies, and
you name it, I studied it! I would never be BURNED again!

This is how I was able to DEFINE a "MODEL" company in the above criteria
that GAURANTEES absoutely this company will NOT go under and provide the "Long
Term" gaurantee of building your DREAM "INCOME FOR LIFE"...ONCE &
ONLY ONE TIME!

So...CHOOSE WISELY...when choosing a "Home Based Buisness" and Company...Build
ONCE & GET PAID A DREAM "INCOME FOR LIFE"!

Make sure the company and opportunity is stable (over 5 years old) and match criteria
# 1 through # 10 above in order to prevent "HEART BREAK" later.

In addition to criteria # 1 through # 10 being so important, I had several other
criteria that if meet, would be icing on the cake!

Additional Criteria (icing on the cake) : 

I like calling this my POSITIVE "NO" LIST!

NO SELLING
NO INVENTORY
NO PRODUCTS

Global Domains International, GDI Meets ALL of these Criteria & MORE!

So...I chose to start my GDI Affiliation in April 2006!

Here is My GDI Buisness Strategy:

Now I would like to share with you my "Buisness Plan" on how I am building
a large GLOBAL organization in GDI and how you can too. Believe me, there is alot
of confusing BS out there on the internet regarding "How to Build a successfull
Networking Buisness", everything from titles like "Chinese Tenessee Redneck
Marketing" to "How to Attract Marketing Experts like a Magnet"...you
don't need to waste your time or money on ANY of them.

There is NO SECRET!

Although, proper DUPLICATION is KEY to success in ANY Network Marketing Buisness,
Learning DUPLICATION properly and transfering that knowledge to your organization
is the ONLY thing necessary in order to achieve success in Networking.

So, in that consideration, I would like to simplify your success learning and lay
out a PLAN that has worked successfully TIME and TIME again for myself and those
who taught it to me!

ADVERTISING!... IT WORKS!

Now consider this...NO SERIOUS buisness person would ever consider opening ANY type
of buisness without first setting an "Advertising Budget" aside in order
to ensure GROWTH of their new found buisness! It is a well known fact that 95% of
ALL Network Marketers make less than $100 per month and only sponsor 2 new affiliates
into their organization...all the while, The Industry of Network Marketing continues
to "Turn Out" more MILLIONAIRES "year in & year out"...What
Gives here...Seems like such a CONTRADICTION?...Why this DISPARITY? 

My research on this phenomenon reveals the SIMPLE TRUTH...those Networkers who treat
their new buisness like a "BUISNESS" instead of a "HOBBY" and
who COMMIT & INVEST; TIME, RESOURCES, ENERGY, EFFORT, VISION, WORK ETHIC and
who LEARN/TRAIN to new levels regarding their new buisness, ARE ALWAYS REWARDED
with TREMENDOUS GROWTH, while those in the 95% group continue complaining and WONDERING
why their new buisness FAILED.

My CURRENT Monthly Advertising Budget is $500 per month and GROWING (I realize this
is un-do-able for some of you-OR, SO YOU THINK) but follow with me below and I will
reveal to you how that level of COMMITMENT is BETTER than money in the Bank and
will achieve staggering Return On Investments (R.O.I.) of way in excess of 1,000%...The
R.O.I. on the money saved in your IRA or 401K or Savings CD will fall way short
of the typical R.O.I.'s that you can achieve in a Successful Network Marketing
Company in 30 to 60 months through *"Geometric Expansion" or "Exponential
Growth"!

So, it's all a matter of relative CHOICE...put $500 per month in a traditional Financial
Investment, ie, 401K, IRA, CD, Money Market Fund and possibly earn 3% to 6% and
sometimes even LOOSE MONEY (Stocks go down in value in your 401K or IRA sometimes)
or...put $500 into SOUND ADVERTISING on the Internet and Print Media as I am doing
that is currently YIELDING me a GROWTH R.O.I. of 36% per MONTH in my GDI Buisness
Income!

My GDI INCOME is GROWING 36% per MONTH, EVERY MONTH since I first started as a new
GDI Affiliate in April of this Year 2006!

THERE ARE NO SECRETS IN "HOW TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS IN NETWORK MARKETING"...YOU
MUST BE WILLING TO COMMIT MONEY FOR ADVERTISING, THAT COMMITMENT, COMBINED
WITH INVESTING YOUR TIME, RESOURCES, ENERGY, EFFORT, VISION, WORK ETHIC and
eagerness to LEARN/TRAIN to new levels regarding YOUR new buisness, WILL REWARD YOU
with TREMENDOUS GROWTH, while those in the 95% group continue complaining and WONDERING
why their new buisness FAILED, YOUR BUISNESS WILL GROW!

IS THIS A SOUND BUISNESS STRATEGY?

Does it make sense to INVEST $500 per month in Advertising (in my case-yours may be different-it's whatever you can start out with, MORE or LESS)...let's ANNANALYZE!

*These figures below are Based on my current rate of GDI Income Growth of 36% per
month, as in every Investment or Buisness Model they are subject to change!

$500 per month x 30 months = $15,000 Invested over 30 months of Advertising...lets
see what the potential R.O.I. will yield at the CURRENT rate of return of 36% per
month (Based on my current stats).

Month 1.....GDI MonthlyIncome November 2006   = $35
Month 2.....GDI MonthlyIncome December 2006   = $47
Month 3.....GDI Monthly Income January 2007      = $64
Month 4.....GDI MonthlyIncome Feb. 2007            = $88
Month 5.....GDI Monthly Income March 2007       = $119
Month 6.....GDI Monthly Income April 2007         = $162
Month 7.....GDI Monthly Income May 2007          = $221
Month 8.....GDI Monthly Income June 2007          = $301
Month 9.....GDI Monthly Income July 2007           = $409
Month 10...GDI Monthly Income August 2007      = $557
Month 11...GDI Monthly Income Sept. 2007         =$757
Month 12...GDI Monthly Income October 2007     =$1,030
Month 13...GDI Monthly Income November 2007  =$1,401
Month 14...GDI Monthly Income December 2007 =$1,905
Month 15...GDI Monthly Income January 2008    =$2,591
Month 16...GDI Monthly Income Feb. 2008         =$3,524
Month 17...GDI Monthly Income March 2008       =$4,793
Month 18...GDI Monthly Income April 2008         =$6,519
Month 19...GDI Monthly Income May 2008         =$8,866
Month 20...GDI Monthly Income June 2008        =$12,058
Month 21...GDI Monthly Income July 2008         =$16,400
Month 22...GDI Monthly Income August 2008    =$22,304
Month 23...GDI Monthly Income Sept. 2008      =$30,333
Month 24...GDI Monthly Income Oct. 2008       =$41,253
Month 25...GDI Monthly Income Nov. 2008       =$56,104
Month 26...GDI Monthly Income Dec. 2008      =$76,302
Month 27...GDI Monthly Income Jan. 2009       =$103,770
Month 28...GDI Monthly Income Feb. 2009      =$141,127
Month 29...GDI Monthly Income March 2009   =$191,932
Month 30...GDI Monthly Income April 2009     =$262,027
.......................................................................................
                                                                =$986,999  Total

Income Earned Over 30 months...Based on the above *Disclaimer of current Growth
Rate of 36% per month

This R.O.I. (Return On Investment) Yield is 6,700% over 30 Months & Continues
to GROW Exponentially each and EVERY MONTH through the concept of *Geometric Expansion" or
"Exponential Growth" that is Unique only to Network Marketing!

It would be Hard Pressed for Any Investment to achieve this level of R.O.I., that
is why I Invest $500 per month into my GDI Buisness and Advertise it GLOBALLY on
the Internet, to achieve what MOST Traditional Investments & Buisness Models
could never achieve!

I know Advertising works, because I've used it Successfully in the past to Build
Huge Organizations in (2) other companies that I mentioned earlier...but, it takes
VISION, COMMITTMENT of RESOURCES and TIME!

It ALWAYS starts out SMALL & BUILDS HUGE OVER TIME!...BUT IT DOES WORK EVERY TIME!

The 95% Group of people could have this success TOO, but unfortunately, THEY LACK THE VISION.

It is written in SCRIPTURE..."My People Perish for a LACK of VISION"!

...and even our Master, Jesus Christ once said, "If we have FAITH (vision) the size of a MUSTARD SEED (very tiny),
WE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS"!

ADVERTISING YIELDS SMALL RESULTS AT FIRST...but through the phenomenon of "Exponential Growth" or
"Geometric Expansion" ...DUPLICATION OCCURS EVERY MONTH...which
CREATS ANOTHER PHENOMENON, LEVERAGE OF YOUR TIME THROUGH A GROWING ORGANIZATION
THAT BELONGS TO YOUR VISION!

We CANNOT REAP THE HARVEST YET (Residual Income)...UNTIL WE PLANT THE TINY SEED
(VISION), WATER IT, WEED IT, AND PUT OUR HAND TO THE 'TILL (ACTION & COMMITMENT)...and
then, we will start to watch our tiny little seeds sprout into a new plant, but
we are not done yet, we must KEEP THE CROWS AWAY (The Negative-Vision Robing Crowd)
and continue caring for our CROP (TEACH THEM DUPLICATION-OUTLINED IN THIS MESSAGE).
It is through the POWER OF DUPLICATION YOUR ORGANIZATION WILL GROW THE FASTEST!

Well, now that I have overwhelmed you...let me close with an Invitation to closely
consider GDI as your choice company to become Affiliated with, Your "Work From Home Buisness"
Opportunity that can provide you with YOUR DREAM "INCOME FOR LIFE"!

Please watch this GDI Production here   http://www.freedom.ws/hydrofuelsaver   and
then SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE 7 day TRIAL!

I look forward to speaking with you soon and helping YOU achieve YOUR DREAM "INCOME FOR LIFE"!

"If... YOU THINK YOU CAN...or...YOU THINK YOU CAN'T...YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT"!......Henry Ford

To Your Success!

Ken Howard

« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 05:42:29 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

"If You THINK you CAN...or...YOU THINK you CAN'T...then, YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT"!  Henry Ford
TerriNorvell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2006, 08:45:20 PM »

Hi all,
I've been a GDI memeber for just a few months now, and I've had a lot of fun with it'
( finally figured out the site builder).
I'm on line part time, due to the J.O.B. on the Outside.

What I see from the stats on this post implies to me that it really depends on the level of experience
that a marketer has attained that determines which in the list here are of
the utmost importance at any given time.
Some of the tools that are needed for marketing for instance,
aren't too difficult to figure out, but some take quite a bit of research in order to learn exactly Why you're in need of a particular tool.
Let alone, learning How to use them fully.
Anyway, it's certainly a Process, like everything in life.......and it's great to have these fourms to share Ideas and Inspiration!

Enjoy!  Smiley

Terri

Terri
L Mark

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 28, 2006, 10:28:00 PM »

Hi, I'm a Noob to GDI and the forum. I picked up a tool from a Gentleman from the UK. We got to talking when he tried to recruit me Into GDI. When I told him I was a Member He gave me alot of info and access to a site to use as a tool. The site was constructed to help build GDI downlines. I also stumbled on to another site to do the same thing. Would making them public in the forum be breaking any rules. They are free if you are already a GDI Member.
Kenneth_P

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2007, 03:35:31 AM »

Dear all,

I'm a very new member for GDI, currently i try to boost up my spirit to find new user register under me (downline) and the next thing i know "I tried so hard and yet so far" on achieving my goal.

this is what i did:-
1. Send 300 invitation to all my friends and family but only 3 person who view the mail (bad)
2. trying to get experience from my upline and none of them reply me when i send them any question (i feel i have been CON)
3. i can see future with GDI but with no one support i can't move
4. i have banging my head for 3 days to get new potential user but none of them in my list is intrested
reason:- no credit card to pay the monthly fees  10usd
         :  not interested
         : is like direct slling and i don't like direct selling system
         : etc many stupid reason

but anyway from the list above i tried to overcome it by posting threads to u all and ask all of ur experience u can PM me.

i really need this help

wishing list  that can get success with GDI
1. hoping can change my stupid upline don't give any support
2. hoping someone can be my mentor and bring me to success
3. creating more friends in GDI

Seriously what should i do i mean i have read all the step by step guide from GDI but still is only a text i really want to heard from you experience
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 03:36:38 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MNicdao

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2007, 01:02:16 PM »

Hello Kenneth
You see the big picture in GDI, but others don`t see it that way, be it friends, family, relatives etc. its the same experience with everyone.
The trick is never give up.It never ceases to amaze me, everytime i visit the forum the main complain is downline emailing upline and never receiving
any reply. Am i the only i thought who is having the opposite effect, i always email my downline, welcome them on their first sign-up, and letting
them know that i am here to help them but no one respond and i mean no one.
Suddenly they cancel their membership without me knowing the reason.
But i will never give up, like you i see the potential in GDI. 
create card, flyers and pass it to everyone. Just because prospects did not sign today does not mean they will not go back, maybe the time is not
ready yet.
Hope this lifts your spirit a bit, it is very lonely when running Business alone and i know how frustrating it is sometimes.
Good luck
Manuel
M_Smith1

The only dumb question is one that you don't ask.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2007, 03:11:51 AM »

Kenneth,
I too am a "newbie" here, and am getting  Sad"0" Roll Eyes support from my upline Huh ... BUT, the very best advice that I can give at the moment, and that I use my self daily is: "Don't give up!!!"
Now that obviously sounds much easier said than done, BUT, wouldn't we kick ourselves really hard when we see this thing "take-off", and we gave up, only to want back in?   I would!
Don't get discouraged, as "Rome wasn't built in a day".   Trust me, I'm a very skeptical person, and at times just about anything that I see on the Internet seems like some sort of scam.   Thankfully though, I am still sending out 100 emails each and every day, and although only a small number seem to be opening the first email (much less going any further), there are a few that seem to be at least interested.   I also have to hand it to GDI, the system that they have here is just incredible!   I mean, I'm still learning the ropes of this, but I've got a really good feeling about this whole idea.
Stay with it Bro', and I'm sure you'll (like me) learn more and more as you go along.   Since I have no help from my upline, I'm having to learn both on my own, as well as study what others are doing.   It WILL work, you've just got to be determined to MAKE it work for You.
Some of course are naturally going to be better at the marketing aspect of it than others of us, and some of us are going to have to work much harder than most in order to succeed ... but I'm also of the opinion that the harder we work for something, the more it's going to be worth to us in the long-run.   It'll happen, just believe in Yourself, the system already in-place (and working) here, and don't be afraid to ask questions.
Also remember, "The ONLY dumb question, is the one that You don't ask!"
There are some really honest and truly helpful folks here, and some of them are already finding me, and offering help.   Try not to get overwhelmed Shocked when the help does start flooding your way, and pick and choose what works best for You.   Hang in there, and the BEST of luck and success to You. Cool
Marcus W

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2007, 05:07:32 AM »

Does anyone know of any good strategies to obtain a fresh batch of leads?!?

Marcus Walker

Success will not attack you. You must attack it.

But in this case, its the otherway around...
Stop calling Leads,
let them call you...
http://marcuswalker.magneticsponsoringonline.com/
CMireya

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 28, 2007, 08:55:20 AM »

Hi friends, hope everything is good with you, in fact not so with me, since I have more than 3 monts from I am a member and I can't get a member, I send e-mails to friends but nothing so, need someone to help me please.

Mierya.
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2007, 10:31:51 AM »

Hi,

Personally I think the 2 most important tools you need to succeed online are:
1)An autoresponder which follows up with your prospect
2)A content rich website (either a blog or your GDI website that you created)

Many people may feel that tools for traffic generation may be important, but I think if we can provide people
with good content (and incentives for them tell others about it -- this is taken care by GDI), the traffic problem is taken care of.

If anyone needs help with the 2 tools that I mentioned above, please send me a private message. Smiley
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:09:58 PM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Inatio Legorburu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2007, 02:59:26 AM »

Great initiative! And here comes the however... I am surpised/not surprised that GDI's DVD is not specifically mentioned. It would be interesting to see if anyone really uses the DVD. Why do I ask this. Because I dislike the new option for visitors to request a DVD, and that I only get the contact details for this (mystery) visitor after I confirm the request. Does GDI really expect me to pay some $20 for DVD and parcel delivery services? I have been enthusiastically and in my own way successfully promoting GDI since October 2004 and I appear to have developed an allergy for the DVD. Undecided

Warm regards from the Netherlands,
Inatio Legorburu
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: