April 27, 2024, 11:16:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Why .WS/GDI?  (Read 113405 times)
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: March 20, 2006, 09:09:32 PM »

I joined because I like playing on the internet. My website was the first I created and I change it daily.

I think the price of $10 is great. It leaves other money to spend on advertising. After all, if you can't afford $10 then you can't afford to be in business for yourself..
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 09:10:04 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Scott Price
JohnWard

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2006, 09:47:20 AM »

Hi chip my name is john ward I just joined tonight. I'm not sure what I'm doing so if you would give me some tips on how to be successful.
DanLawler

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 26, 2006, 12:09:38 PM »

hi my name is dan lawler and i officially came abord yesturday and i am a newbie who could use alitle help i am very excited about this opertunity
Donna-Marie B

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2006, 10:32:40 AM »

I am also new and would like some advise on how to market this product, unfortuantely I do not have a big budget and will like some guidance on how to go about adverstising. Thank you
M Ma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: May 10, 2006, 01:28:32 PM »

I like to have a my website for my USANA's business and conver the Internet cost Cheesy
Share your reason(s) for joining~!

Chip

Coming together is a beginning
keeping together is progress
Working together is success
MMonika

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 17, 2006, 05:08:03 AM »

Hi fellow GDI members,
Why did I join? Simple, I have been in Network Marketing for over 2 years now.My exsisting business is doing ok, but I'm still loosing money, due to the high costs of recruiting.Also, I'm sick of talking to negative people on the phone, and I know, that internet business is what most people are wanting these days.No sales, no calls no problems.Also I really am impressed by the whole costeffective system and the fact that we have a website with our own domain for $10/month
 Wink I have only been a member for 18hours and have already 2 downlines consiting of 1* first level and 1* second level! Not bad for sending out 18 invitations so far.
I am excited about my future success with GDI and meeting many fellow aussies on this panel.
Thank you GDI for goving me hope again Kiss
MMonika
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2006, 09:01:53 PM »

The movie sold me and for $10 what the heck

Scott Price
BRosier

Sing as though no one can hear you - Souza

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2006, 06:23:29 AM »

I found out about GDI by clicking on someone's signature in a forum.  I saw the animated video and was "quite" impressed.  I was so impressed by the professionalism of the video until I had to view it again before I got the message!  I'd love to have my GDI website mimic that video!

Oh, yeah, I'm from Hesperia, California.

Barb   Cool
JorgeSanchez

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2006, 10:24:32 AM »

I would like to know how to use this medium in the most effective  and efficient manner possible. Looking forward to growing, sharing and educating others about this!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
RockyP

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 17, 2006, 03:36:51 AM »

I have talked to a few veterans of GDI, and they have offered their hand immediately. This a very team oriented situation, I just can not wait to talk to more of the vets to get some more direction.
I was a little lost until I came into the forum, I have had the majority of my questions answered by reading the post.
As long as the forum keeps the content it has I will always be here taking it all in.
Thanks!
FranC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2006, 08:51:38 PM »

Hello,

I got in to GDI in Jan.06 through an upline in others programs -
I got excited when I received a $10 check in the mail but so far
haven't enrolled anyone else.

I have now built my website with some struggles.... and I still
have problems when I try to add to a page!

Can anyone tell me how I make a signature clickable in this forum?

Fran

Viral Marketing Made easy NO Capture Page
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2006, 08:52:28 PM »

Hello,

I got in to GDI in Jan.06 through an upline in others programs -
I got excited when I received a $10 check in the mail but so far
haven't enrolled anyone else.

I have now built my website with some struggles.... and I still
have problems when I try to add to a page!

Can anyone tell me how I make a signature clickable in this forum?

Fran

Hello Fran,

A URL is not permitted in your signature line.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
KBadger

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2006, 12:01:51 PM »

Good topic Chip!

Like so many people, I've been hoping and looking for a home-based way to earn enough of an income to free me from having to trade my time for dollars anymore.  I didn't know just how to go about finding that right company on the internet that would offer a realistic opportunity to do that, other than getting into the search engines and looking at all the "home-based opportunities" out there.  I just kept searching for something that would click, that would resonate within as something solid and worth trying.  My gut feeling was that it had to be real, and not just another "be a millionaire in a month!" ad that turns most people off.  And it also had to be fun, easy and affordable for most people to get into.

Then I saw the short, one line ad that my sponsor had placed on a search engine and it just resonated.  That led me to GDI's website and the presentation/movie and I was hooked.  And I can honestly say that, unlike other network marketing businesses I've been involved with, my affiliation with GDI already has given me that "we really have something here and I want to stay with this one!" feeling.  My sponsor is a super lady, and so are my team-mates.  We all share the same enthusiasm and focus in making our GDI experience work for us. 

I have to also say that during my 7-day trial it was the immediate support I got from my sponsor as well as the other members input through the members site and this forum, with all the training, tips and comments, and issues discussed, and the fact that it's an open and active forum for all of us, that led me to stay on as an active member of GDI.  That added to my confidence that this was the right choice that I'd been looking for.  Best regards to all of you....

Kevin J Badger
WOrtiz

Look No More this is the business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2006, 10:38:21 AM »

I would like to know how to use this medium in the most effective  and efficient manner possible. Looking forward to growing, sharing and educating others about this!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hi Jorge how are you doing with GDI.  I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to GDI.  Oh one other thing i wanted to know from what area are you.  I am from Puerto Rico.   I have a website i have build with the building program that GDI has in the back office.  Well hope to hear from you.  Take care.   
Willie

I want to invite you to join the
GDI team and start earning honest
money for life.
DanteT

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2006, 10:31:36 AM »

My name is Dante Im looking to stop working in this 9 to 5 world. I dont have mush money but willing to work with what I got. I have been trying to get income over the net for years but never made, but this site seem to really help you along they so thats why Im here.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: