April 26, 2024, 10:18:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Why .WS/GDI?  (Read 113392 times)
gdi
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2005, 04:45:55 PM »

Wow, Deborah, what a powerful testimonial.

Let's all ride the crest of the .WS wave, for life!

Chip
mack88
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2005, 06:53:24 PM »

Hello,

I recall receiving and invite from someone early last fall.  I do not remember who or where it came from and I just blew if off!  I did not see the potential at all.  Have you ever heard of  Think Out Side The Box?  That was not me at the time, not for this opportunity.  I did not think outside the box.  My thought process at the time was:  WHY WOULD I WANT TO SELL DOMAIN NAMES?  The market is saturated.  Boy was I wrong!

Well, May 2005 came around and I received an invite from a friend asking to me watch the "MOVIE" once again.  I looked at it, and just like the first time, I pushed it off to the side, but only for a couple of hours.  I went back once again and watch it again and it BLEW me away.  I finally got it!  I saw the potential and wondered why I did not see it the first time.  It's history from that point on!  GDI is it!  It's all just a matter of time and timing in one's life!

It just goes to show that a person might not get it the first, second or even the third time around.  Keep planting the seeds.  Eventually it will sprout, just as it did with me!  What you sew, you shall also reap!

Success is yours,

Frank
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2005, 07:22:37 PM »

hi everyone, I am blushing ! I posted my little bleep definitely on the wrong forum.My apologies.( that's me always in a hurry). Undecided

The truth.When I found GDI. I wasn't  looking for anything in particular just fascinated and surfing around   newly introduced to the world wide web as something to do while convalescing after an accident (that injured my neck.)
I was  fascinated  in some pain and it offered a diversion. That movie made me laugh with delight it was so clever I had never seen anything like it. I wondered if I could learn to do it. Roll Eyes I had predicted  for a long time that cartoon characters would be the actors of the future .
(Felt so validated after I saw Shrek). I digress.
 I signed straight away.It was followed up by a phonecall from a VERY charming man who laughed when Iasked him if he had created it?( Naive)  Tongue. Then someone on the web contacted me for another thing I had agreed to look at ,I had my doubts about that one and so I told him about GDI. and he has run with it.He is amazing.
                                              My head is buzzing with plans for when  I am fit again and this is such a great place to find out what is going on.
thank you all so much.Definitely follow up phone calls help clinch it.  Angry I am just wonder if being a charming man is an unfair  advantage?LOL. Tongue

Stephanie Remers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2005, 10:35:57 PM »

My story is very much like that of our own Tim Sebert - except I really DID walk away from marketing. After being successful for several years I was so burned out. I had owned a Downline Club and Safelist, and managed an MLM from the top. The owner of the MLM I was managing decided to close it down. I went back to waiting tables for the next 4 years.

Last October my friend Deb (now my business partner) sent me an email about an opp she had joined. I ignored it. She emailed me again a few days later just asking me to look and give her my honest opinion. I went to her overview page and read every word. I looked at the product, company info, and the FAQ. Then I watched THE MOVIE. I was completely blown away.....I watched it again. Wow. I had never seen anything like this before! I joined immediately!

Stephanie

If you think you can, you can. If you think
you can't, you're right.  ~Henry Ford
Gerald Yancey

I just love sinking my teeth into this business!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2005, 12:19:47 AM »

I was with another network marketing company who shut the doors in my face after I've been paying a large monthly fee. I was
going crazy wondering what I'm going to do now. I wasted all my money on that company just to get the door slammed in my face.
Then, I went to google.com to search for another legitimit opportunity. All of a sudden, I came across a GDI banner ad and clicked
on it. I was like...hmmm, what is this about? So I read the info from the site, entered some personal info into the green ticket and
watched the movie. I was blown away by the fact that the characters actually said my name with no problem. From then on, I decided
that this is the company I want to be a part of! Great products, an amazing, easy to understand compensation plan, a super low
monthly fee, a state of the art back office, no selling..... who could ask for anything more!? Cheesy

Gerald

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
GayannaMagcosta

Wonderful Work! Wonderful Pay! Wonderful People!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2005, 01:21:35 PM »

Why GDI?

As a full-time Internet Marketing Coach, I preach "Build Your Own Web Site" to all new marketers.

Unfortunately, most web site hosting is rather complicated and takes technical expertise that
newbies just don't have. And registering a domain, etc., is even confusing for most.

GDI/.WS makes it easy for people to get their domain name, it's ready to go, it's set up for them
to go straight to their GDI web site until they are ready to do something else with it. Their email
accounts are automatically set-up and forwarding to their current email address, and so on.

Yes, you can find web hosting for less than $10 a month, but most were designed for technical
people, and let me tell you, 90% of my team members are pretty new to their computers.

Thank you GDI/.WS for creating an easy-to-use and easy-to-recommend web hosting business
that average people can use.

You're saving me tons of time in training!

I can just send people here.

Nice work.

Gayanna

Gayanna Magcosta
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2005, 08:02:26 PM »

I do the same thing. And my website is an introduction of me and some of my personal info and my hobby. The rest is how to market, etc with links and stuff. Each page will have different areas of marketing the site or the business. Even a page for the links to any other affiliate programs I or they might be in. And when I get the first notice someone has looked at my movie I always at the bottom of the follow up email do a PS, and this is the site I built and I am totally html illiterate. So if I can build a site-you can too. And i say, laughing is allowed, and it's not finished yet.  Smiley I think the fact that anyone can build a site is very important to marketing this business.
biz-op-gal
 Cool
Deborah H
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 05:43:49 AM by Deborah H » Logged
G Williams1

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2005, 11:29:15 AM »

Well, I don't want a "Red Ferrari" I grew up in New York and I hate driving.  I did a study tour of the Front Line States in Southern Africa in 1977...I learned much, I had a sense of a community, with people helping people. As we traveled from place to I came face to face with more examples....

What sold me was the sense of community I found here, in what is really a "World Forum."  People here are happy to share ideas and encourage one another. That is unique in a world where the message is often TAKE CARE OF #1!  How about another business card with a picture of our world from space?  Maybe flowers or mountains... Yes I think there is money to be made, I finally sent off my first invites.

It is clear that It will take time I expect one person at a time.  I like the product, I like the community, I can sell it, and $ is only a part of the sell
Love life enough to struggle,
Greg Williams
Daniel Briere

To $5000/mo by the end of the year!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2005, 06:56:29 PM »

Why I joined:

- I understood the product being offered (I am president of a web hosting company)
  - The price to join the program was not outrageously expensive
  - The money-making side of things makes sense and does not ring like a Ponzi scheme
  - I've been "lurking" and researching GDI since about February and was finally confident that it would work for me! Smiley

- Daniel

- Daniel
P_Ingram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2005, 09:40:18 AM »

Why did I join GDI?
Well, before signing up I thought, anyone who is online will need/want a website now or sometime, so this should be
easy to promote.
Secondly, the package for the price is generous I think.
If a person doesn't want to or can't seem to build a business with GDI what's wrong with just being a faithful customer?
Custumers are important too....
Paula Ingram

Remember this. Without imagination, there is no emotion or desire, and without desire, there is no action.
Daniel Levis
T Sutton

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2005, 08:17:05 PM »

Hi everyone.  I am a full time web promoter.  I have 10+ websites and was always on the lookout for other things to promote.  (Other quality affiliate programs.) Most require that you pay for a site, pay for hosting, a large fee, etc...Also, for what it's worth, I researched over 70 different programs before finding this one.  And, when I watched the film it immediately made sense. I saw a great deal of potential. My best friend, who is also a web promoter looked at it and became an affiliate within about 5 minutes.  People either get it or they don't. I have had some people tell me they don't understand the opportunity, so that tells me it's probably not for them. For the people who do "get it" having things as automated as possible is the way to go.  For me, it provides for a stress free workday.  My workday consists of adding to my keywords, placing ads, and putting my business cards out there.  And, I wouldn't have it any other way. You CAN make money at home if you are creative and make a little effort each day. 
MichaelR

Success is not a goal, it's a state of mind

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2005, 02:52:05 PM »

Today while prospecting someone asked me how much for the service, I told him $10.00 a months.  He said that he could get the same service elsewhere for less.  I told him that we don't just sell the service, this also comes with the business opportunity where you can get paid for life.  Does anyone have a better answer to that question?

Michael Robillard
Millionaire in the Making
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2005, 03:26:34 PM »

Hello Michael,

GDI doesn't just offer a domain name, but instead, a complete and incredible Website package. Where else on the net can you find a company that will give you a presence on the Web, a sitebuilder to design your presence, a hosting account to host your presence, e-mail accounts and the opportunity to earn a residual income by sharing it with others? But one second, I'm not quite done yet. Grin $10,000 in bonuses each week to members?! And, a wonderful forum where all members can communicate, discuss ideas and strategies and overall support one another.

Enough said!

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
mack88
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2005, 04:16:58 PM »

Well said Nicole!  We sometimes have to get people to "Think Outside The Box"  That is fine..and if at first they do not get it, try. try again at a later date!  Because at one point or another it will hit them, like it hit me! 

Frank
Gerald Yancey

I just love sinking my teeth into this business!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2005, 04:29:22 PM »

Very well said, Nicole.

Gerald Cool

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: