April 17, 2024, 06:03:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: YOUR Success starts with...  (Read 77407 times)
AdamThompson

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2007, 04:40:42 PM »

Hi my name is Adam and I have been doing this for not even two weeks now and I am having a little difficulty as to were to get these Great leads and I haven't finished my web page yet but almost I m wondering can you give me some insight as to how to get my down line off to a good start and How do I gain more bonuses from this? Wink
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2007, 04:40:08 PM »

You see friends I joined about two months back and today I have 43 members in my downline.
I am lucky that I got good upline and good downline too.
We are working as a team . Still we are searching some good way to get new members fast.
if any senior or any fellow GDI member can advice me some good way for success to get refferals fast please guide me.
We will be highly thankful for your kind support.
Mkhan

We should help to each other for our own success
MalawikaB

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2007, 03:10:07 AM »

You see friends I joined about two months back and today I have 43 members in my downline.
I am lucky that I got good upline and good downline too.
We are working as a team . Still we are searching some good way to get new members fast.
if any senior or any fellow GDI member can advice me some good way for success to get refferals fast please guide me.
We will be highly thankful for your kind support.
Mkhan

Hey there, How did you manage to get that many members in your downline in two months  Shocked
I'd really appreciate it if you could share some tips. I bought leads and emailed them but there has been no response so far.
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2007, 10:29:57 AM »

3in7 is a good system, the only thing is you have to join under them.
So this means that if you already signed up with GDI, you need to create another membership with GDI to use the 3in7 system.

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Jenny C

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2007, 05:25:17 AM »

Hello.
I joined a couple  of months ago too.  I have 14 in my downline - 5 by me, and the rest go down to 4th level.
All of these people have been put in by 'offline' marketing - sharing the DVD.  I am new to online marketing and
have spent the last couple of months learning myself - and making a heap of mistakes - but am getting there. I
have also been trying to find a good program to join to help with downline building online - I checked out 3to7
also, but like you said, unless your'e in their downline - you can't get in - which is fair enough!  I actually emailed
my immediate upline (by looking on the member area, and emailed  all four of them yesterday) to ask if our 'team'
had any such programs going also. See, I am in Australia, and my upline in America.  Anyway, I got a reply from
my immediate upline and he is launching a program next week for our 'team' - so it's very exciting!  I am very
determined to help my team - about 3 in my downline are really 'running' with GDI, but are also new to online
marketing.  When you do begin to get people under you - my advice is to look after them well! I email my downline
once a week with lots of encouragement and all the tips and training that I've learned through the week.  We
are also setting up some 'team chats' on skype to encourage each other and learn what's working etc.

Hope this helps - by the way if anyone knows of any more 'free for all' downline building programs - please post them!
Thanks,
God Bless
Jenny
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2007, 09:39:57 AM »

by the way if anyone knows of any more 'free for all' downline building programs - please post them!]by the way if anyone knows of any more 'free for all' downline building programs - please post them!

Hi Jenny,

The free for all downline builders that I know of are:
1)Pay it forward for profits
2)Home income team
3)GDI team builder
4)hits2u -- not sure if you can use if you are not in their team
5)free traffic bar
6)ultimate rep

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Jenny C

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2007, 01:57:15 AM »

Hey Melissa,
Thanks for your reply.  I have joined the first 3:
PIF4P - I joined but havn't done anything with it yet, mainly because of a)budget at the moment,
and b) I don't have another NM Company I am involved in, and don't really want to join another, at
least not yet.  From what I could work out, you need to promote 3 company's with PIF4P?

HIT - I joined this the very first time I got on to this (GDI) Forum, I spent at least 2 weeks setting
up HIT - although there was a problem with my GDI website still being linked to my HIT Sponsors.
Anyway, to cut a long story, I am with HIT, and will probably pick up on it again one day - I guess
I have 'info overload' - there is so much out there on the net!

GDI Teambuilders is awesome and I recommend it a lot.  I have even earned a  couple of commissions
from them for referrals from 'Surfing'!

So, anyway, I will check out the last 3 on your List.   Thanks Melissa!
Jenny
Antonio G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2007, 03:20:43 AM »

Hey Melissa,

Downline Builders are great. They only work if you work them.
Takes time and effort. Plus you have to join all the programs.
To reap to benefits.

Antonio
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2007, 03:19:34 PM »

Hey Melissa,

Downline Builders are great. They only work if you work them.
Takes time and effort. Plus you have to join all the programs.
To reap to benefits.

Antonio

yes it is very for any buisness , if you need success in your buisness you have to work for it and then you will be success in your programme.
Mkahn

RivetC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2007, 02:57:16 AM »

I agree with you Mkahn,

A Business like GDI is worth putting in effort and only throught effort and hard work can we achieve success

I have been in GDI for 4 months and Have over 200 in my downline but it takes hard work

and when you find something that gets you results you work even harder at it

Love GDI! Live GDI!  Work GDI!
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2007, 11:50:29 AM »

I agree with you Mkahn,

A Business like GDI is worth putting in effort and only throught effort and hard work can we achieve success

I have been in GDI for 4 months and Have over 200 in my downline but it takes hard work

and when you find something that gets you results you work even harder at it

Hello RivetC,
Congrats, for your great success.
It is true we have to hard to get success in any buisness.
Can you please send me some good advice for ads to get good results in GDI new sign-ups.
Thanks
Mkhan

MarcJohnson

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2007, 02:39:17 PM »

Chip, why is GDI.ws beter than a free site on Yahoo or My Space?  It was a question someone asked me when I was telling them of the domain names and web sites.  I know there must be reason but I don't know it.

Marc
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2007, 02:48:07 PM »

Hello,

A free Website on Yahoo or MySpace is overloaded with annoying advertisements. With your own .WS domain name, you are in control. Plus, GDI offers a system that allows you to share with others, which in turn, builds you a residual income for life.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
M_Golay

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2007, 06:56:31 PM »

I new at this and dont know anything, like to make money doing this, i posted thing on myspace and yahoo and hi5 . http://im i doing this right? Huh

Marie Golay
D_Gutierrez

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2007, 03:04:43 AM »

I don't know how people are doing wit hte business, ihave been in GDI for almost two weeks and I don't see any results yet. I have ordered the business card, that I am droping off in too many places to see if I get anything.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: