April 18, 2024, 10:44:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: YOUR Success starts with...  (Read 77418 times)
Charles Dowell Jr

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2008, 07:03:27 AM »

I personally like GDI it just takes time and energy you will see it work if you can stay in their.
MartyAnderson

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2008, 06:08:13 PM »

HEY BERRY, I DO NOT SEE THE LINK FOR THE NEWSLETTER . CAN YOU TRY TO POST IT AGAIN? THANKS, MARTY
S Deraspe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2008, 03:21:28 AM »

Hello,

I am member since February 3, 2008,

I made advertisements one can everywhere and create my Web site, and I am not yet of inscription until now. Do you have suggestions? Thank you
LorenzettiChristelle

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2008, 01:50:05 PM »

bonjour a tous

y a t-il quelqu'un qui parle francais???car je ne comprend pas un mot d anglais merci d avance Huh
JamesGrace

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2008, 03:08:49 AM »

Hi Zelda,I have been in GDI for about 2 months and have had the same problems,trying to find people who are interested in GDI. I bought leads from GDI and had very little success with them.
I sought out one of the top earning members of GDI and joined his program to help me promote GDI. As I said he is one of the top earners in GDI and he has been helping me for the last 2 weeks and I'm still learning everything he can teach me and it is very very interesting,he has tips and ideas that most of us never even think of.
He also has a free newsletter that you can sign up for,full of good valuable info.If you want to see the newsletter click on the link below and see for yourself,then sign up.
Wishing you every success,just remember GDI takes work and determination. Barry

What is the link?
S Mathews

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2008, 08:37:19 PM »

From what I read, if you do not purchase ten dvds a week and you sign up five or more people, you will not get the bonus.  So if you want to get the bonus money, you would have to order them each week that you thiink you might have five sign ups.   Shirley

Hello everybody,
im giacomo,
i've just joined this, i must say, pretty interesting business.and im excited and impatient to make the engine start:)
i've also read a lot this forum and website so i think i understand what doing this involves.
just a question:is purchasing dvds and leads essential for making it work or not???
any reply ll be really appreciate
thanks
NanetteOrdiales

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2008, 07:55:49 AM »

Hello, I just joined a week ago and now I just bought order leads to send my clients email about the GDi.  Can you help what is the next step that i need to do, so I can start making money?

Tweety
IstvanSzilagyi

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2008, 05:11:22 AM »

Hi!!

How can I start?Huh
I need help.
I don`t have e-mail address, so I need this help, just like the ad tell me in the first page: 1000 E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR U.....
SallyLobo

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2008, 04:24:54 PM »

Hello I recently joined GDI and I am having a very difficult time starting my downline. I have zero people. What can I do??? Can anybody help me?  Undecided

Your help will be very appreciated   Wink
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2008, 01:06:25 AM »

Well the first thing you have to do is meet people  ::)and do not let that phase you because that i s the only way you do it Undecided talk to other people you meet everyday and buy your cards so you have something to hand on to them so they can remember you.Persistence pays off. Remember one thing it is you an d only you who can make this business work.If you cannot handle that then it is better to quit  Kiss now.
Good luck..
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 02:43:36 AM by P_Gringel » Logged
SallyLobo

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2008, 12:50:05 PM »

Thank you for your insight in this matter. I will try to do more networking and hope for the best!!!  Grin
AreeyaBuasung

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2008, 06:04:45 AM »

HELLO
My name is Areeya .I am confusing about this Gdi because i have never know it but i interesting income and product.i am also want to try new thing and may my life excited.well will see what is going good.i hope i can get any introduction from someone.thank you
Areeya

i would like to know gdi
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2008, 04:12:52 PM »

From what I read, if you do not purchase ten dvds a week and you sign up five or more people, you will not get the bonus.  So if you want to get the bonus money, you would have to order them each week that you thiink you might have five sign ups.   Shirley

Hello everybody,
im giacomo,
i've just joined this, i must say, pretty interesting business.and im excited and impatient to make the engine start:)
i've also read a lot this forum and website so i think i understand what doing this involves.
just a question:is purchasing dvds and leads essential for making it work or not???
any reply ll be really appreciate
thanks

You don't have to buy 10 DVDs every week
to qualify for a GDI leaderboard.
You need to buy them only once.

Sanjinka
MSimmonds

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 18, 2008, 03:39:31 AM »

Hi all

Just thought i would share ....I began with The SpiderWeb System and this lead me to the GDI services to which I found it easier to give a free program away this is the setup system the spiderweb gives.   So in matters of GDI building  I am having success giving this system out which in return leads to signups for GDI.   I am proud to say i started 2months ago and have 3 people involved with spiderweb  and this placed them on my GDI system

Oh I hope this explains my journey to connecting people to your GDI aff and only hope it helps others
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2008, 12:22:28 PM »

spiderweb system is good as it teaches you the basics of online marketing
One of the essential components is using your GDI domain name as a blog.
This is a smart way of promoting the opportunity while creating potential income from other sources like adsense
and referral ads.

Some quick tips to be get more traffic to your blog:
1) join mybloglog.com blog community and place a widget there
2) register at entrecard which is a blogger ad exchange system.
3) submit your blog rss to rss directories
4) make at least 2 posts every week, so that google spider will crawl your blog more often and you get more search visitors
5) comment on other blogs similar to your niche

In order not to waste the traffic, be sure to include a lead capture form in your blog so that you can follow up with your visitors through autoresponder

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: