April 19, 2024, 08:38:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: YOUR Success starts with...  (Read 77421 times)
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2007, 12:57:59 PM »

You are only two weeks with GDI, you cannot expect
immediate results. What have you been doing to promote it?
It is not enough to sign up, you actually have to work
on your business.

Sanjinka
Robert Roche

cash4life@robertroche.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2007, 06:31:58 PM »

Hi every one
I just want to say join the free sites like my space and yahoo put up your ad.
People ask why should I join G.D.I when I get a free space on myspace or face book.
I tell them it is simple I get payed for people to advertise on my G.D.I site I also get payed when people join me in the G.D.I business
What do you get from free sites abosutey NOTHING but wasted time building their free site.
For your small investment with G.D.I you can build a very lucrative business tell me I am wrong.
Like any other business you have to work at it sure it is tough but with a little effort you can succeed.
Join a link trade site you advertise for them they do the same for you.Remember if no one knows you have a site it does not exist.
I am not that great with a computor my site is not the greatest but it works. I am with G.D.I for over two years just my own domain and web site are worth what I paid every month $10.00 ha I spend that on coffee. Please dont give up Life is short enjoy it I think the biggest problem you face is yourself. Try having fun with your G.D.I business you will be surprised at what you accomplish.I can also say when you meet people give them your card I leave them with my waitress I give them to the cab driver and the bus driver heck I even gave a card to a tow truck driver. Rent or buy a suit or dress go out one day look and feel good people notice this is most important SMILE it is catching people will notice you make sure to take you cards dont leave home with out it lol.
We all pay bills next time you get your phone bill ,hydro ,cable whatever stick a G.D.I card in with your bill.
Put one of your flyers at a university campass well I think you get the idea. I hope this long message can be of help youany way good luck and godbless you all.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 06:32:21 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Money is time and time is money and I Dont have time for no MONEY
LydiaPereira

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2007, 03:21:14 PM »

Hey Melissa,
Thanks for your reply.  I have joined the first 3:
PIF4P - I joined but havn't done anything with it yet, mainly because of a)budget at the moment,
and b) I don't have another NM Company I am involved in, and don't really want to join another, at
least not yet.  From what I could work out, you need to promote 3 company's with PIF4P?

HIT - I joined this the very first time I got on to this (GDI) Forum, I spent at least 2 weeks setting
up HIT - although there was a problem with my GDI website still being linked to my HIT Sponsors.
Anyway, to cut a long story, I am with HIT, and will probably pick up on it again one day - I guess
I have 'info overload' - there is so much out there on the net!

GDI Teambuilders is awesome and I recommend it a lot.  I have even earned a  couple of commissions
from them for referrals from 'Surfing'!

So, anyway, I will check out the last 3 on your List.   Thanks Melissa!
Jenny
Jenny! I just jjoined GDI is thier any helpful hints you can help me with.
I'm not to computer literate. I do have the ambission to succeed. I just need a little help in the right direction.
HOPE THAT YOU CAN HELP THIS NEWBIE OUT
LYDIA
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2007, 07:41:18 AM »

Hey Melissa,
Thanks for your reply.  I have joined the first 3:
PIF4P - I joined but havn't done anything with it yet, mainly because of a)budget at the moment,
and b) I don't have another NM Company I am involved in, and don't really want to join another, at
least not yet.  From what I could work out, you need to promote 3 company's with PIF4P?

HIT - I joined this the very first time I got on to this (GDI) Forum, I spent at least 2 weeks setting
up HIT - although there was a problem with my GDI website still being linked to my HIT Sponsors.
Anyway, to cut a long story, I am with HIT, and will probably pick up on it again one day - I guess
I have 'info overload' - there is so much out there on the net!

GDI Teambuilders is awesome and I recommend it a lot.  I have even earned a  couple of commissions
from them for referrals from 'Surfing'!

So, anyway, I will check out the last 3 on your List.   Thanks Melissa!
Jenny
Jenny! I just jjoined GDI is thier any helpful hints you can help me with.
I'm not to computer literate. I do have the ambission to succeed. I just need a little help in the right direction.
HOPE THAT YOU CAN HELP THIS NEWBIE OUT
LYDIA

Hi Lydia,
Welcome aboard.  The following site may be of assistance to you.  I hope it helps you.  If you need more help, just post your questions.  Take care and may success be yours. http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Tommy Fong

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2007, 03:48:09 AM »

Dear Mkhan.

can u give some tips. How you can find 43 people in just two months. I new with GDI.

Hope u can give me some advice.

That i can use to.
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2007, 03:08:05 AM »

Dear Mkhan.

can u give some tips. How you can find 43 people in just two months. I new with GDI.

That i can use to.

Hello Tommy,
You are welcome and yes I adviced to all fellow members that please use only free ads sites and you will get definite success.
Today I have 79 active members in my downline.
I also got and deposited in my back one check for $129 from GDI and $169 on the way.
So it is really rewarding to be a member of GDI.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
RivetC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2007, 03:01:31 PM »

Dear Mkhan.

That i can use to.

Hello Tommy,
You are welcome and yes I adviced to all fellow members that please use only free ads sites and you will get definite success.
I also got and deposited in my back one check for $129 from GDI and $169 on the way.
M Khan

Congrats Khan,

Thats great news.. See don't give up get your links infront of as many people as you can
all it takes is getting 1 or 2 people who already have an idea of how to market their GDI website
and you will see amazing results from their efforts besides your own efforts..

Don't give up and educate yourself

Love GDI! Live GDI!  Work GDI!
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2007, 11:43:56 AM »

Dear Mkhan.

That i can use to.

Hello Carol,
Thank you very much.
I know as being you my sponsor and upline make for me possible to get success in GDI.
I am really highly thankful for your kind support and always encouagement.
Regards
M Khan
Hello Tommy,
M Khan

Congrats Khan,

Thats great news.. See don't give up get your links infront of as many people as you can
all it takes is getting 1 or 2 people who already have an idea of how to market their GDI website
and you will see amazing results from their efforts besides your own efforts..

Don't give up and educate yourself

M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2007, 07:28:39 PM »

Hello Carol,

Thank you very much.

I know as being you my sponsor and upline make for me possible to get success in GDI.

I am really highly thankful for your kind support and always encouagement.

Regards

M Khan

Philip C

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2007, 10:12:29 AM »

I have started my GDI promotions and placed a number of free classified ads online,
promoting my www.my.ws/xxxxxx 'lead capture' page. However someone has got
to fill this out before they get any details. Some people may be reluctant to leave details.

I have seen some website links that automatically start with the red ferarri (not the animated version)
and then a short movie of two people introducing the opportunity. Then prospects
have the opportunity of completing the ticket and then watching the animated movie.

Please can someone advise how I can set my website link to operate in this fashion.

I look forward to any assistance.

Philip
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2007, 10:49:32 AM »

Hi Philip,

I can't seem to find that either  Sad
You can try using the other links below, change "username" to your own GDI username

http://website.ws/username/show
http://website.ws/username/hosting
http://money.ws/username
http://www.freedom.ws/username/show_dvd
http://www.website.ws/username#ticket
http://www.my.ws/username
http://www.website.ws/kvmlm2/hosting.dhtml?sponsor=username
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=1
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=2
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=3
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=4
http://website.ws/kvmlm2/ws.dhtml?sponsor=username&template=5

I have started my GDI promotions and placed a number of free classified ads online,
promoting my www.my.ws/xxxxxx 'lead capture' page. However someone has got
to fill this out before they get any details. Some people may be reluctant to leave details.

I have seen some website links that automatically start with the red ferarri (not the animated version)
and then a short movie of two people introducing the opportunity. Then prospects
have the opportunity of completing the ticket and then watching the animated movie.

Please can someone advise how I can set my website link to operate in this fashion.

I look forward to any assistance.

Philip

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Sheela Grant

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2007, 05:53:39 AM »

To Shaibar: Perhaps Babel Fish through Alta Vista will work. It's a translating system. See if the translating is good. If it's satisfactory for you then you can translate for emails, snail mails, postcards, business cards, etc. If you can use vistaprint.com, you should be able to make up some of these in the Hebrew language and leave them in public places (if that's allowed where you live).
IlkyuLee

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2008, 09:26:33 AM »

hi i just joined this gdi member today.. now how can i start.. tell me..soon
Giacomo C

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2008, 04:24:04 PM »

Hello everybody,
im giacomo,
i've just joined this, i must say, pretty interesting business.and im excited and impatient to make the engine start:)
i've also read a lot this forum and website so i think i understand what doing this involves.
just a question:is purchasing dvds and leads essential for making it work or not???
any reply ll be really appreciate
thanks

Nulite
DBriere

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2008, 03:14:10 AM »

Hello everybody,
im giacomo,
i've just joined this, i must say, pretty interesting business.and im excited and impatient to make the engine start:)
i've also read a lot this forum and website so i think i understand what doing this involves.
just a question:is purchasing dvds and leads essential for making it work or not???
any reply ll be really appreciate
thanks

Hello,

No, I do not think so. These things can certainly help, but GDI is an opportunity that is accessible to anyone. There is the 7-minute presentation on the WebSite, which you can show to prospects instead of the DVD. And you can recruit friends, family, and business associates into your downline. While it is helpful to have the DVD (to give to someone who does not like watching video on a computer, for instance), I do not think it is required when you are getting started.

I do think you should order the GDI business cards and begin handing those out - that is a very good way to get new prospects.

"Aim for the moon and even if you miss, you will be among the stars."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: