April 27, 2024, 08:26:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Talk.ws!  (Read 112487 times)
MartinLindsay

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 28, 2008, 03:22:01 PM »

hello im martin... im in logan mt just outside of bozeman i joined for the same reason a lot of you did to make some money. im tired of working for someone else. but im haven some problems trying to under stand the just of all this
Brittany B

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 11, 2008, 10:43:34 AM »

Hey there and hello from New York. I joined GDI last week and I'm just now starting to get myself out there and putting this site to work, I have been involved in many online bussiness opportunities in the past and it is soo great when you finally get this whole internet marketing thing down. I have to say it is tough at first but such a simple concept... I am here to succeed and to help my downline succeed a lot more than I have to say about my upline but hey... maybe they are just busy... right? LOL
Ahhh Oh Well.... I think I can.... I think I can, I CAN DO IT!!! LOL If anyone has any advice I'm all ears.
Well that's all for now see you all on the rich side...
KenEvans

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2008, 10:06:45 AM »

Hay all  im ken from london England. Im new to this business, just been made redundant like loads of others in this country 'nows' the chance to make tons of cash any help would be great. Wink
Scott Brown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: May 31, 2008, 04:32:50 PM »

Theres over 66k members on this board. Everytime I look at the bottom of the home page theres people on the board but I rarely see new posts. We are in this to make money so lets see some more communication. More new posts More replys to others asking for help.

Lets see more people posting!!!
Patsy Sharoom_A

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 01, 2008, 06:53:37 AM »

hi, sharoom. Wink
JFejeran

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 02, 2008, 05:09:22 AM »

Well, I am a green entrepeneur.

I want to fire my employer.
I want to generate just enough income to support my family of five in that all bills are being paid, we have food on the table and most importantly, we live healthy and comfortably, now and forever.

Now, my dream bonus to come with the above package.
I just want to make a some kind of progress in this ever so frustrating goal that I have put so much time, effort and money into.
That goal is to generate income by tapping into the trillion dollar internet marketing industry.

My name is Joe.

I am determined.
I am becoming a professor of Internet Marketing 101.
I will keep moving foward.

Thanks for taking my intro.
V Wright

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2008, 05:40:08 AM »

Hi I'm Von Wright. I'm from Charlotte,NC. I've been interested in an opportunity that would allow me to help others get started in their businesses. Of course I would like to make money, but my primary motivation is revealing cost effective options to people with low budgets. Anyone can afford to do this. I just need some pointers, coaching, help on how to get the message out to people without spending a lot of money on worthless leads programs.

Von
M Lujan

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 30, 2008, 05:32:10 PM »

Hello,

Please introduce yourself and let us know where you're located. Share with us your reasons for joining Global Domains International, and your goals you wish to accomplish.

Thank you,

Nicole
   Hello, My name is Manuel. How are you Nicole? Im a little bit confused. I just joined WS and am trying to plug in to make money. So i have tryed setting up my website, along with my domain name and hosting , But i keep running into obsticls. What am i doing wrong? Or is it set up after the 7 days/ Can you help? thank you! kikosun64.
Stanley Wincikaby

View Profile WWW
« Reply #143 on: September 29, 2008, 03:38:19 AM »

hello my name is Stanley Wincikaby and I'm so new here
and I want to start making money as soon as I can .
but the thing is I found this WS on my own maybe some like me that is so new
and I have a another site
http://fallingmoon7.webs.com/
 like me so I wanted to say what and how can I do it?

Marc Dunlap

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 27, 2008, 07:56:20 PM »

Hello, I am Marc Dunlap and I am located in Tennessee. This sounded to good to pass up, so I'm giving it a shot. Seems to have a great support team and caring members. I hope to bring in enough money to where I can quit my job and just to work off the internet. With the hellp of ws. I hope to attain this goal. Thank You.   Marc

Please introduce yourself and let us know where you're located. Share with us your reasons for joining Global Domains International, and your goals you wish to accomplish.

Thank you,

Nicole
DDemars

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 12, 2008, 02:10:15 PM »

Hello,
My name is Don Demars and my wifes name is Gail and we are newbies.
We have 10 grandchildred and 2 great grandchildren
We live in Loudon New Hampshire and are very excited about our new adventure with GDI and its members.

Our goals are for financial freedom and no bosses.

Thank You
Don & Gail Demars
  Roll Eyes

Donald Demars
GreenD

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 31, 2008, 03:41:42 AM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Dick Green.  I've been playing around online for years.  I got involved with GDI thru another offer.  I'm currently under the 7 day trial as well.  I've been real impressed with what I've seen so far.  I only sent out a few invites and recieved positive reponse from one of my friend.  I see this as a viable income opportunity and plan to work the system full steam ahead.
KevinR

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 05, 2009, 05:22:51 AM »

SmileyHello!
  My name is KevinR and I been with GDI since June of 2008.  I too am new to the "forum" and look forward in building friendship along with encouragement in building my network business with Global Domain International. This is something I have been missing is a place to meet other GDI members and to share our success and to seek input where we sometime do not get if from our upline. We have to encourage each other as we do the same with our downline. My reason for GDI is the independence and a GREAT opportunity to create a life time residual income. Even though I work in nursing I enjoy creating new ways and ideas in promoting the continual success of my exciting business opportunity. I truly thank God for that. I currently reside in Wichita, KS you know "the land of OZ".

To each and every one of you your success,
KevinR
 Cool

Mark Brooker

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 06, 2009, 02:26:47 PM »

hello my name is mark i am new very keen and excited,

i just have a question for anyone that can answer it asap pls my domain jimmysnow.ws ok i type it idnt work on internet explorer or any one else computer. so if i type jimmysnow.ws a search engine is produced as if it dont excist is this because im still on 7 day trial or have a got an option that needs checking pls tell me some1
AlinOrmenisan1

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 20, 2009, 08:08:43 AM »

hi, kevin if you are member from june , are you happy with gdi??
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: