April 23, 2024, 05:47:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Talk.ws!  (Read 112336 times)
OliL

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 06, 2010, 10:01:49 AM »

Hi, here is a new software which enables you to get traffic to you new site : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQhXhlA7n00

Best reg. Olil
B_Hodgkin

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 08, 2010, 09:59:23 AM »

Hi and Thankyou for the opportunity we have at gdi I am looking forward to getting to know most of you Brenda
Bob Newton

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 14, 2010, 05:26:28 PM »

Howdy all, I am Bob Newton from South Carolina (please don't hold that against me) Grin, I am 67 years old and thinking about retiring and I thought trying GDI would be a good past-time and earn a little money on the side, not to mention the meeting of new people along the way. I'm going on my 3rd week and obviously I have a lot to learn Undecided
Iulian B

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 19, 2010, 09:32:17 AM »

Hello everybody.I'm from Romania.I really like the ideea of .ws.I really need some help.I'm not to brighted and new to this tipe of work.my email is guns_thuglife@yahoo.com.I wish that someone would help me start.The first step is always the hardest.....
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: December 15, 2010, 10:43:17 AM »

I joined GDI because it was a way I could start working on my freedom, and spend time doing the things that matter most to me, I can accross GDI and for $10 and the products you get made since for me! I am learning to get traffic to my site and I stay pluged into GDI forum!!

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
MarciaAmanta

Hola bienvenidos a GDI, les invito a conocer como

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: January 04, 2011, 10:45:16 AM »

happy 2011 my friends
 please we are need en spanish same conference

Hola bienvenidos a GDI, Mi nombre es Marcia y quiciera invitarles a conocer como ustedes pueden generar dinero en la internet , a cumplir los suenos de su familia, de sus hijos y de todos quienes lo rodean, Veran que facil es hacer el negocio, aqui hasta los ninos son capaces de hacerlo.
Marcia A
Saman Rahimi

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 10, 2011, 10:44:11 AM »

Hey, My name is Saman Rahimi and i live in edmonton, Canada.

I signed up to make extra cash beside my full time job. so far im kinda clueless and i don't know what im doing but
my goal is to make a pretty good income cause i wanna support my parents so they can retire faster.

thank you
saman rahimi
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  

Jump to: