April 20, 2024, 02:20:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Talk.ws!  (Read 112279 times)
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 28, 2006, 10:20:13 PM »

Hello,

Please introduce yourself and let us know where you're located. Share with us your reasons for joining Global Domains International, and your goals you wish to accomplish.

Thank you,

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 04:44:46 AM »

My name is Darren Olander and I currently reside in California, USA. I originally joined GDI because I was going to build a website anyway and I knew that through that I could also passively build a business. What I discovered was I started to actively build this business and not focus on the website I was originally starting anyway! My focus has changed to building another website. My goal is to consistenly be on the leader boards every week and to build a strong downline that never wants to quit because they receive value and help from my team. I wish to motivate and inspire GDI members to reach out onto the limb, because that is where the fruit is.

I look forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks Nicole for this topic Smiley

Darren

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
SteveDeLoach

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 01:18:41 PM »

hey people, I'm Steve and I'm from NM.....would like to make some money in the bizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,I'm tired of working for someone else,U know what I mean?...have a great day Cool
Robert Blakely

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 01:27:13 PM »

Well, I saw this info a while back and thought gee this would be good to try. It was cheap for the start up and I was seeing alot of sites on the internet that were promoting GDI. One thing led to another and I actually didnt have 10 dollars on my card and all was lost and forgot about. I had joined several biz opps  Smiley  (The big ones that are out there, Not to include GDI) and all lead to failure due to the nature of the beast  Huh  I am involved in a great program now besides this one and I ran into Darrens website while promoting my biz op and loved what he had to say. Then I was introduced to the GRIN team. I am not even a paid member yet and allready we have 2 people in my downline and I havent even finished setting up my site. Darren has been super inspirational and has helped me more than any of my upline people that I have had in any of the online businesses that I have had. Lets just say it been over  5 different opportunities. (I dont need everyone to know how much failure I had in the past, but it was quite a bit and I was ready to give up my dream of being an entrepanour) Now with GDI and my other opportunity there is now hope for me to be as successful as I had dreamed. Normally you see online people talk about kicking yourself in the rear-end by not signing up and I would have to say that in any other circumstance I would, but have learned that everything happens for a reason and that would have to be that I now have a great mentor and coach.  Thanks be to Darren. GO GDI GO.......Good, Better, Best, Never Let It Rest, Until Your Good Is Better, And Your Better Is Best  Grin
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 03:07:54 PM »

Thanks for the kind words Robert! This is just the beginning Wink

I'm glad to have you on my team, you are devoted and I can see you being a strong leader.

Darren Olander
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
David Skidmore

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 10:53:04 PM »

Hi I'm David
               I live in Texas, And I'm trying to figure this all out so I can Make some money.
                                         Sounds like a good opportunity
                                                               David
ToyinO

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 05:30:19 PM »

Hi

I am Toyin, i am still on my 7 days trial, but i have made up my mind i want to follow through with this, this time around. I signed on sometimes last year and cancelled before expiration of 7 days trial.

I am looking through the whole thing and i don't know where to start. The truth is i am not informed on what biz one can use personal website to do.

Hope i will be able to get valuable advice and support on the forum.
JeanClark

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2006, 05:04:24 PM »

Shocked  Hi everyone,
My name is Jean and I live in Bartlesville, OK. I am a great grandma living on Social Security and joined with the hope of supplementing it. I am open to all ideas of the best way to promote and get a downline going.

Help others get ahead. You will always stand taller with someone else on your shoulders
FBardakh

Is it NOW yet?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2006, 05:10:01 PM »

Hi Nicole and Everybody!

I joined GDI after seeing the movie probably close to 20 times from different sources lol. I was looking for a real business that I can count on to still be around in 10 years and give all the marketing and motivational support I needed. Looks like GDI has all of it. Now I need to start DOING what I need to do to get people to sign up.  My 5 month goal is to get to a $2,000/month level.

Darren, would like to share how you're getting those sign up?

"How simple it is to see that all the worry in the world cannot control the future. How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now. And that there will never be a time when it is not now."  Gerald Jampolsky
FredMoore

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 10:58:07 AM »

Hi from South Carolina - So far so good, having to get this old brain to stay on track.  Am excited about building my site and having a world forum for important issues.  To have an attractive site with useful and interesting content is a major sales tool to me.
Fred
Arild Schjefstad

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 12:54:10 PM »

I am from norway and 41 years old trying to do succsess on internett. i have done it ones, succsess i mean. But i did not get any pay out. anyway, the best thing is to have controll of the leads from email. Autoresponder, blaster, group of pro marketers (friends), and automatic tools to do the work for you 24/7. i think the importent thing is not the emails you are sending out, but the mails you are getting back the seccond time. i have a lot of tools for free who are helping me, but i am also working 4-5 houers a day. i am also working 8 houers as marketing consult in my every day job. need tips! just email me. a one man show is not good for you, so try find someone to work WITH. excuse me for bad or error language. this is a quick and impulsive tip. i dont know if i am going to work with gdi. time will show.
have a nice day
arild tiller schjefstad Undecided
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2006, 02:39:38 AM »

Hello "FBardakh" - I am just using my system - if you check the leaderboard I am on there.. you can check out my system at my website. Basically i use lead capture pages and send traffic to that, I have an autoresponder system that follows up.. its pretty simple.

Darren

Darren Olander
BrendaCross

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2006, 10:32:59 PM »

Hi eveyone my name is brenda and i'm from tennessee. I joined because in need the extra income. Well you know what i mean. you all have a very nice day. Smiley Grin
J Fonseca

Letīs change our world

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2006, 01:23:40 PM »

Hello Nicole and hello to all.[/font][/color]
I write from Mexico and I like everybody united to DGI because she looked for a long time ago an opportunity that helped me to improved my economic situation and I believe that this is the best way to obtain it. My goal is to obtain to a year an entrance of 4k being constructed a strong business with aid of program 1 by 1. I am with the opened mind to receive any commentary that helps me to obtain my objective.

Thanks.

Joe Fonseca
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2006, 05:40:40 PM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Alcoya,I live in Canada.I join GDI because it was a great opportunity.Also I wanted to build a website and get
my own domain name.Iam still working on my site. Iam 29years old I just finished getting my degree in computer science.
Everything just fell in place. I needed my own domain name.I feel that GDI is going to be great.

Thanks

Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: