April 24, 2024, 01:17:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Talk.ws!  (Read 112363 times)
TMoloy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2006, 06:29:09 AM »

Hello Everyone

I hope I am doing this right.  I live in south Florida and I am new to this so bear with me.  I simply do not understand anything about it just yet...but give me time, and I will.  Huh
Why do I need to build a website?  I thought everything was done for you?  I have a feeling I'll need someone to take my hand and walk me through this!  LOL
DorothyD

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2006, 06:58:20 PM »

Greetings from the great state of Ohio.  I'm a brand new recruit.

Dorothy
Steve Emery

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2006, 04:20:05 PM »

Hello Everyone

My name is Steve Emery from Coeur d' Alene ID. We are about 100 miles south of the Canadian Border. This is my first post ever and I am still trying to figure things out. I'm in Real Estate and this program couldn't have come at a better time. The market up here and everywhere is quite flat, with GDI I think I will have the option of either getting out of the business or staying in. The way things were going it looked like I was going to be forced out just so I could feed my family.

I wanted to take a moment to say that I have been involved in many networking programs in the past. GDI is different on many levels but I think the main one for me is the believability factor. You can just see that this will work. If you really want to have some fun play around with the income calculator watch what happens when you go from 8 to 10. I tell everyone to set thier goal for 10 on thier front line and don't let anyone stop you. Whether it takes a week, month, year or two years it will still be the best move you ever made. We have a Gold Mine at our feet just dig in and enjoy the ride.

By the way, how do I get my picture on the left like so many of you have? Thanks for your time.-Steve
JelenaGajta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2006, 04:20:13 PM »

Hi!
My name is Jelena and I am from Serbia. Im for 3 weeks in GDI and i hope I will make some bussines.
i still dont have ony members   Sad , but it will be changed soon.
Best regards

Grin

S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2006, 03:59:05 AM »

Hello Everyone

My name is Steve Emery from Coeur d' Alene ID. We are about 100 miles south of the Canadian Border. This is my first post ever and I am still trying to figure things out. I'm in Real Estate and this program couldn't have come at a better time. The market up here and everywhere is quite flat, with GDI I think I will have the option of either getting out of the business or staying in. The way things were going it looked like I was going to be forced out just so I could feed my family.

I wanted to take a moment to say that I have been involved in many networking programs in the past. GDI is different on many levels but I think the main one for me is the believability factor. You can just see that this will work. If you really want to have some fun play around with the income calculator watch what happens when you go from 8 to 10. I tell everyone to set thier goal for 10 on thier front line and don't let anyone stop you. Whether it takes a week, month, year or two years it will still be the best move you ever made. We have a Gold Mine at our feet just dig in and enjoy the ride.

By the way, how do I get my picture on the left like so many of you have? Thanks for your time.-Steve

Steve great words. I was in real estate to. Its just take so long to close a deal. I did it for about 3 years. You have to work hard to reap the benefits.

Your Success

Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
HectorGuerrero

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2006, 08:17:46 PM »

My name is Hector and I am from Colombia.and I'am a British Citizen. Im for 3 weeks in GDI and i hope I will make some bussines.
i still dont have ony members   Sad , but it will be changed soon.
Best regards
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2006, 12:01:34 AM »

Hello Hector,
You sound like you have everything ready to go
and you are now waiting for the money to start
flowing. I would like to congratulate you in this
endevor. I am glad you made it here. This is
the infomation center you will need. All
the best to you.  Cheesy                                            Ms.Waters

Success Is What You Make Of It!
Keith Chamberlain

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2006, 01:01:13 PM »

Hi. Keith here from Denmark.

Recently joined and still a bit overwhelmed by all the info I have to suck up and use. However, I've decided to stick with it and I am in this for the long haul. Still on the day J-O-B for now, I will build this slowly and competently (I hope!).
No rush jobs for me. The more I understand, the better I will do.

Good luck to us all.
Bryan Denton

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2006, 01:02:59 AM »

Hi, my name is Bryan Denton, Im from Arkansas.I joined this program because I was going to build a website anyway for another project that will be public before long and I thought it would be cool to be a part of a great organization and make some friends along the way!
KevinMadden

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2006, 03:36:29 AM »

Hello,
My name is Kevin I am an american living in Germany and am new to GDI.

I stumbled on to GDI and am very happy I did I have tird a number of networking opportunities and they always promiss something but never deliver and always have a high start up fee. I see the potential of this buisness and am willing to do what it takes to make it succeed.

I am also looking for any German Affiliates here in Germany that can speak the english language I speak and understand german but it is always nice to have someone from the host country to talk too and work with.

Thank you,

Kevin
T_Conger

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2006, 02:04:55 PM »

Hello, my name is Tanya I am on my 7 day trial and looking foward to growing.  I really have no clue what I am doing so if there is anyone out there that could assist me that would be great!

I look foward to talking to you.
Thank you,
Tanya
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2006, 07:40:52 AM »

Hello, my name is Tanya I am on my 7 day trial and looking foward to growing.  I really have no clue what I am doing so if there is anyone out there that could assist me that would be great!

I look foward to talking to you.
Thank you,
Tanya

Hey Tanya

Have you contact your upline. There are some great tips in this forum.

Take Care,
Alcoya
JamesEllis

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2006, 01:39:04 AM »

Greetings All

I am James from Phoenix, AZ. USA,  I have been a member for a bit but this is my first post.  I just invited my downline to read the forum and thought perhaps I should say Hi to everyone too.

Terry B

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2006, 04:38:55 PM »

Hello my name is Terry Bowen from San Fernando Valley California.  I am fairly new to GDI.  I was introduce to GDI and basically liked the way it was set up.  It looked like something I could work with and well within my budget.  I had flashing thoughts of having another website and was impressed by the business opportunty it presented. Now I have decided to make it work as an income source for the whole family.  I know it will take alot of work but at the same time could be alot of fun.
DonnaHurst

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2006, 02:19:21 AM »

:)Hello Everyone my name is Donna and im from Arkansas,In thE USA,I got tired of working for the public,you just cant please your boss and self at the same time,Im47 and worked all my life for others but not any more,i have every intention, of making this work for me.Im not one to give up!! and dont you be either keep chaseing your dream,I think In GDI are dreams can and will come true!!! Good Luck To You All,Donna 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: