April 26, 2024, 02:17:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Effective way to recruit  (Read 44430 times)
EBonheur

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2008, 07:55:49 AM »

Thanks .. are you having any success ? with GDi ?i cant figure out the one's the leaderboard make it .. any idea ?
SharonHendershot

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2008, 01:32:12 PM »

Looking for anyone who has ideas on how to drive traffic. I have been in GDI for about a month and a half and I got 7 sign ups and then they started dropping like flies now I am down to 2. I really need this to work my husband really needs to leave his job for health reasons and we can't do that unless we have some sort of income. So I am asking for any ideas on how to drive traffic to my site. I post ads I send out leads in the invite system and I also have joined a few safelists. What else can I do I need this to grow much faster.
EBonheur

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2008, 01:31:02 PM »

Looking for anyone who has ideas on how to drive traffic. I have been in GDI for about a month and a half and I got 7 sign ups and then they started dropping like flies now I am down to 2. I really need this to work my husband really needs to leave his job for health reasons and we can't do that unless we have some sort of income. So I am asking for any ideas on how to drive traffic to my site. I post ads I send out leads in the invite system and I also have joined a few safelists. What else can I do I need this to grow much faster.
Hang in there it might take a while before you see some major results ... btw they are all usinjg a system .. dont be fool
RonBaker

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2008, 07:39:39 AM »

heres an idea we were doing in a different company...if you are within the ages of 18-25 texting is very popular. soo you can send out a mass text, 20 people at a time and just tell them to check out this website. this way you can actually sit down with your upline if you can and they can guide you on what to say. keep notes on who recieved the text, who saw the website or when they will be in front of a computer. and the key is to follow up! being face to face i say is the best. hopefully that will help out some people... i personally use google adwords, way easier but it can get costly.
ARonny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: July 02, 2008, 03:39:50 PM »

I find the most effective way to recruit is AUTOMATION.  I have a few systems that I use.

1. CraigsList Autoposter (posts 1000s of ads a day on autopilot).
2. The same system Ash Mufareh uses (he had 306 signups one week)
    - 50,000 leads mailed every other day
    - autoresponder system with prewritten messages for GDI and other businesses
    - great support with phone numbers to talk to live people
    - custom capture pages
    - complete marketing system
    - one month trial available
3. Plus other methods that I send to my prospects that sign up.

Contact me for more details.
Thomas Reed

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2008, 05:29:59 AM »

The way i'm recruiting right now to start my network is not working good right now. i made a video on youtube about the website and put the link to the video to have people start there own home business and be added to my downline. I also tried sending invatations to my friends by email. The last thing i did was i put the website banners on my custom made webpage to this site like the video said to help me earn extra money. Can anybody help me out on what else i should do? I don't wanna start losing money from monthly payments for my domain. If anybody else has any other ideas i'll be happy if you told me. the way i'm going is not working well right now.

Thanks, Thomas Reed
UlyssesM

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2009, 02:55:50 AM »

I totally agree  Cheesy
Traffic exchanges are one of the most powerful and cost effective ways to advertise, even if you are just starting out.
There are many out there that are effective and free to use.
I usually use traffic exchanges with multi-tab browsers such as Crazy Browser or Firefox browser, so this allows me to generate hundreds of hits to my webpage with just a few minutes of surfing each day.

I have video tutorials from Dan Moses and free report on traffic exchange sites. Anyone who wants to know more, please send me a private message.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: