April 26, 2024, 01:08:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Effective way to recruit  (Read 44429 times)
Michael Antonio

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2007, 04:00:11 AM »

Hi there,
               i've been with GDI for 2 months and got about 3 members in my downline. I just purchased leads and would like to know  how i should contact these leads? Do i email them? What do i write? I'm really clueless.I've used GDI Invite system but didn't get a single sign up.

Can anyone recommend me the best autoresponder for GDI? Would really appreciate it . Thanks

Mal.

Hi there, I'm not against in "buying leads" for your GDI BUT I think you must earn first before you can pay that much. There are some "cheap lead companies" and what do you get in return? a junk email addresses . I suggest you build your list and try to use "free" online marketing tools. I can share my free online tools to you, if you are interested just PM me.

Hope this helps.

"Chance favors those who persists"!  Build Your List - Secret to Success!
Laurent Cas

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2007, 09:38:31 AM »

Hi,

One of the firsts posters explained to setup the traffic-exchange software to point to the
lead page instead of the show page.

As i am a bit new to this i need someone to explain me what is the lead-page please ?
can you give me the url ? The only advertising page i am using by now is the webpage
displaying the automatic video.

Many thanks
Meenakshi Ashok

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2007, 04:52:03 PM »

This topic is to help the newly joined GDI members who hail from developing countries or underdeveloped countries.
Please advise new comers ,how to start building their business or the ways to promote the business worldwide.
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2007, 11:17:22 AM »

Yes for most effective way to get new members we should be able to capture leads.
I think this should be trained by our upline if we have good upline.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2007, 12:50:50 PM »

This topic is to help the newly joined GDI members who hail from developing countries or underdeveloped countries.
Please advise new comers ,how to start building their business or the ways to promote the business worldwide.

Create a lead capture page and start advertising it.

What Is A Lead Capture Page?

It's simple really, A lead capture page is a simple website designed
with ONE course of action...They are fast loading, visually appealing
one page websites that vividly describe the benefits and features of your
products or opportunity.

The purpose of a lead capture page is to entice your visitor to enter
their personal contact details to request more information about your
offer.

Avoid using generic lead capture pages cause everybody is using them.

Make one of your own that will attract people's attention
on traffic exchange programs. Give something of value
for free in exchange for people's name and email address.
Then follow up with them.

Sanjinka
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2007, 03:25:49 AM »

We recruit in EVERY way we can.  Some of our methods listed below.

1.  Business Cards
2.  Car Signs
3.  Three Foot Rule.  When in a line, and you are within Three Feet of someone.
     Strike up a conversation, end up by giving a buiness card.
4.  We blast ads ALL OVER THE WORLD via the net.
5.   Invite system.  We get email addresses from folks we meet, then put them
      into the invite system.  We have found that we get 4 clicks per 100 invites,
      through buying leads that are 7-14 days old, but when we MEET someone
     and put into the invite system, we get upwards of 20% clicks.

More later.

Dick and Regina Lewis
JamesH3

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2007, 06:39:36 PM »

Hello everyone,

I use an autoresponder to send e-mails to leads.  The e-mails that I send out don't seem to do much good.  I'm not the best writer in the world and the prewritten e-mails aren't much better.  I was wondering if anybody had any decent e-mails (that actually work), that they would be willing to share. If so please PM me

Thanks
Fabio Spezzano

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2007, 04:26:58 AM »

hi to all!!
can you help me to increase my downlino to africa or japan?
Do you know some method to recruiting in africa or japan?
Thanks
Carl I

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2007, 07:16:07 AM »

Hello Everyone,

If you would like to know how I get Traffic to my site please feel free to PM me  Smiley

To Your Success
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2007, 07:16:07 AM »

Posting on forums has yielded the best results for me
2nd is using e-mails to leads
3rd is promoting the "product" not the "business" offline
4th is Traffic Exchanges

And blogging is probably the most efficient means to create high search listing ... but you have to ensure you have rich keyword content-

Now the key for me is offering my donwline free systems and tools to cut their learning curve and to gain results
Fabio Spezzano

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2007, 04:06:55 PM »

HI GUYS
I'M FABIO FROM ITALY
I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU
WHO OF YOU USE FREE RESORSES FOR GDI?
WHAT?
AND THEN THERE ARE SOME COUNTRY WHERE GDI ARE UNKNOW?
THANKS
KaraM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2007, 05:23:29 PM »

Hi fabio,I am also a GDI member in Italy  Smiley
I use free resources for my GDI business and have found them effective when repeated up.
Daily actions and consistency is key.
I firmly believe if people treat their business like a hobby,then the results they get will reflect that attitude.
I have goals for this business and look at them daily to spur me on to reaching that goal.
I have found forum advertising has worked best for me.
I also post to blogs and submitt articles.
Though one tip:Be sure to submitt your article to a directory which has live RSS feed,which ensures it updates itself frequently,thus ensuring your article gets exposure.
Sheela Grant

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2007, 05:53:39 AM »

R. Martin, I highly suggest that you read and reread Don Failla's book, "The 45 Minute Presentation..." Since we are building a business we are simply sharing information with people. If they are interested, they will join us. We don't push things on them. We learn to share the information effectively and that is different than selling. The thing is to learn to properly sponsor your downline and to properly advertise the product and do proper customer service. We really are CSR's. If you learn to do those things properly, you will succeed, not overnight, but in some months, depending on how good you become and how much you're willing to work. Secondly, sour grapes are bad for everyone. Let's try keeping it positive. Happy advertising & sponsoring everyone.
Steve Morse

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2007, 03:09:42 AM »

I just started with GDI but I had a plan.  I have already had 2 people call me from the marketing method I am going to tell you about.  I happen to be on a few mailing list and get opportunities snail-mailed to me all the time.  You know the ones that have a list of people on it that you move up the list and add your name.  Well, I thought who better than to send a flyer or business card to.  I sent out 40 cards last week and got two calls this week already.  Remember, these people are looking for a way to make money.  All you have to do is introduce them to GDI.

Thanks,

Steve Morse
S_Sistrunk

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2007, 10:47:34 PM »

hi all,

i'm not really all that good at the topics being discussed her.  but would someone mind telling me what a lead capture page is.  where can i find info on it.

thanks a bunch

sandy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: