April 20, 2024, 02:43:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Effective way to recruit  (Read 44361 times)
DavidS2

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2006, 07:18:40 AM »

Hello I am new to the GDI family, and plan on launching my campaign in janurary. I first would like to thank anyone who responds to me with helpful advice. I am very motivated to start gaining members but i need some specific answers. Can a few members please answer these two questions that i have. They may be redundant, but it is very important to me, in order to be succesfull for 2007. Thanks

1.  What is the most effective way for me to market to the public. I was thinking about placing flyers on cars? Would you recommend that, or is there a more effective way or place.

2. For anyone who honestly has over 500 people in there downline? What did you do to achieve your success, and GAIN YOUR MEMBERS!

thanks
stan Grin
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 07:31:55 AM »

Hello I am new to the GDI family, and plan on launching my campaign in janurary. I first would like to thank anyone who responds to me with helpful advice. I am very motivated to start gaining members but i need some specific answers. Can a few members please answer these two questions that i have. They may be redundant, but it is very important to me, in order to be succesfull for 2007. Thanks

1.  What is the most effective way for me to market to the public. I was thinking about placing flyers on cars? Would you recommend that, or is there a more effective way or place.

2. For anyone who honestly has over 500 people in there downline? What did you do to achieve your success, and GAIN YOUR MEMBERS!

thanks
stan Grin

Your questions are loaded...  The quick answer - Take Massive Action!

Fliers on cars... No - I would never do this. How do you feel about getting a flier on your car? Personally I hate pulling a flier off of my car. I think it is very unprofessional - Creates a poor image of you and your company.

You will have to experiment like everyone else does... Not everyone does the same things. What are you willing to do? What type of marketing budget do you have? How much time can you work?

No matter how you choose to market - Keep it simple. They key is to take ACTION - Don't wait to get ready so you can get ready...  Start talking to people.

INVITE - Followup - Collect a decision - REPEAT
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 01:16:48 AM »

about your questions in the forum. The key is to build a list of people. Yeah offline marketing does pull some people here and there, but honestly think about how many hours you are going to be wasting going car to car or door to door. It sucks and too time consuming.

If you have flyers make them tear awasy so people can pull the tab and have the website on a little piece of paper and put those flyers in High traffic areas such as laundrymats, school bulletin boards if they allow it, library bulletin boards, apts by the mailboxes. Places like that and then occassionally go and check on them and see if you need to put a new flyer up.

Also this is an online business so you should be spending most your time and money advertising online. Building a list is so key to any affiliate program you get into online. If you would like some help on building your list PM me I will talk to you more there.

George

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
Muriel H

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 03:38:40 PM »

Recruiting is tough but I agree you have to take massive action.  If you are new to online marketing, I think an ecourse would be helpful to you and SOME ebooks also give some good info.  I took an online marketing course that was well worth the money and am also using a program that helps me greatly. 

Just keep your nose to the grindstone and don't give up!!    Wink

If I could be of any help I would be glad to help you out, in
any way that I can.

Good luck!!

Muriel Holladay
Speser.com

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2007, 04:43:22 AM »

Work Smart not Hard, and ask yourself "How would I respond to that form of advertising?"  Do you like flyers on your car, people knocking on your door, or spam sent to your email?

Think of how you would respond to your advertising method and then think of what would ACTUALLY pull people in with out wasting time or money.  I hear people all the time say use Free Traffic exchanges.  You can spend a ton of time surfing but you will get very little result.  It took me over 6000 views using one of those to get 1 signup and they are not that active.  9that is over 24 hours of surfing or around $15-$30 in paid credits.  Do you click through on any ads when you use a traffic exchange?  Traffic Exchanges will just get you frustrated so stay clear of them (even though 2 of my good friends own their own exchanges Shocked).

Ok now what I like.  I perfer Business Cards, and when at the store ask the cashier how she/he likes their job, and after they resond ask if they would like to improve their life.  Hand them your card  when you leave.
Second is to use quality exclusive leads, and to get best results for your buck call them, but who likes calling people right.  Just call and say hello I am so and so and resently you requested more information about working at home, I am calling to verify your email (or address if you want to send a DVD and personal letter) so that I can send you a link to a video that can easily change your life.
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2007, 01:33:14 PM »

Traffic exchange programs work excellent if you know how to use them effectively.
Instead of advertising affiliate web site, advertise lead capturing page.
This way I am able to generate 3-4 leads a day on average
sometimes even more.

They subscribe to my autoresponder to receive free list
building report. I've managed to get several GDI affiliates
who work excellent and bring new members in almost
daily.

Do not underestimate traffic exchanges! In my
opinion they are the best free advertising method
online! They require a few hours of surfing every day
but it's well worth it.

Sanjinka

George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2007, 10:47:10 PM »

Good Tip Sanjinka,

I started advertising my lead capture pages on traffic exchanges and your right
my leads have tripled and I am getting signups on a daily basis. Thanks

George

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2007, 04:53:47 PM »

You are welcome, George.
I am glad you have success with
this type of advertising.

Sanjinka
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2007, 04:57:02 PM »

I totally agree  Cheesy
Traffic exchanges are one of the most powerful and cost effective ways to advertise, even if you are just starting out.
There are many out there that are effective and free to use.
I usually use traffic exchanges with multi-tab browsers such as Crazy Browser or Firefox browser, so this allows me to generate hundreds of hits to my webpage with just a few minutes of surfing each day.

I have video tutorials from Dan Moses and free report on traffic exchange sites. Anyone who wants to know more, please send me a private message.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:03:32 PM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
RobertSims

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2007, 12:37:05 PM »

Hi David !

Just thought you may want to check this out.
Bram Smith,who is an GDI Affiliate Mentor is offering an advertising plan.
You can e-mail him and ask him to send you the details.
brams@website.ws

I just got into it myself and should be getting leads next week or sooner.

Good Luck !
J_Orias

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2007, 01:05:44 PM »

I want to know also the effective way to recruit people on this business. What kind of strategy of marketing your using to get sign up and convince people tat this business is for real and not a scam.

Thanks,
Julius
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2007, 05:06:05 AM »

I want to know also the effective way to recruit people on this business. What kind of strategy of marketing your using to get sign up and convince people tat this business is for real and not a scam.

Thanks,
Julius

Take massive action... Talk to people and collect a decision.

DO NOT CONVINCE
people to join. Let them make an educated decision on their own. Have them review all of the information. If they review everything and think GDI is a scam...  MOVE ON, Do not waste any more time & energy. People have a right to remain ignorant if they choose.

There are too many other good people waiting to hear about GDI. Just go find them.

Cheers
JKuhry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2007, 05:06:05 AM »

Thanks everyone for all the great ideas.

Jack kuhry
FDavid

"Have fun, Be happy." ~Davo~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2007, 07:53:49 AM »

All the above and what works for you is what I suggest. One person may be stong in one area and another person may be stong in another area.

Davo
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 07:54:32 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

There are basically 3 types of people. Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened." http://davo.ws
MalawikaB

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2007, 06:03:13 AM »

Hi there,
               i've been with GDI for 2 months and got about 3 members in my downline. I just purchased leads and would like to know  how i should contact these leads? Do i email them? What do i write? I'm really clueless.I've used GDI Invite system but didn't get a single sign up.

Can anyone recommend me the best autoresponder for GDI? Would really appreciate it . Thanks

Mal.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: