April 25, 2024, 01:09:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What Makes a Person Visit Your Site and Stay
The domain name itself
A personal referral from a Friend
An advertisement that peeks their curiosity
A unique product or opportunity that sparks their curiosity!
The content and layout of the Site
A flashy site with all the bells and whistles
I have no earthly idea

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20
  Print  
Author Topic: My .ws Website  (Read 179812 times)
Wei LiangLiu

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: February 06, 2009, 02:26:47 PM »

Hi, may i know what program u guys used to build a web page? i tried the website builder in the members area, and its too confusing for me...
AlessandroLupi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: March 07, 2009, 01:15:46 PM »

Hello to all!
I'm Alessandro and our team " Itsworth " is the best, because we have all the tools to earn in GDI!
My web site is: www.slupizmoney.ws.

Alessandro.

Welcome to all!! Benvenuti a tutti!! Vi aspetto numerosi..contattatemi...
SFerrell

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 20, 2009, 06:28:59 AM »

I LOVE THIS!  Wink
L Sudarshan

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 07, 2009, 02:09:31 PM »

well everybody is posting there site here so decided i also post mine..... plz i am totally new in this kinda thing so i just used web designer from the .ws and came upto this www.jayanepal.ws hope to get some comment about how i can make it better and plz sorry my poor english caz i'm not so gud in it..want to get some information about how can i put video in my site using web designer.
thank you in advance.
 Jayanepal
BrendaCurtiss

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: July 19, 2009, 06:51:23 AM »

Love the new templates! Moving one of my stes over now and using the nature series. Love it so much I am now pursuing the business side of GDI. I have used the domains and emals (2 domains) for 2 years. When they could some new beautiy type sites I am going to move another site over and rebuild it as well. This site I love the templates!!!

www.LordandCurtiss.ws   Thanks! -Brenda

Blessings for your Journeys, Brenda
crusade2wealth
« Reply #275 on: August 16, 2009, 10:53:58 AM »

Hello Everyone!  Thanks for participating in the poll.  Hopefully, it will stir up some talk/converstion in regard to what visitors and people in general look for when visiting a site for the first time.  And give us (GDI-ers) a few ideas on how and what to include when creating our own sites.

Thanks,

Frank

www.team-vision.ws

I've been reading through a lot of the comments here and there are some great ones.  Regardless of your critique, I am appreciative of your opinion.

I will admit the current version of the website is not impressive.  At one time, it did have a lot of content (several pages) and included a member's area.  Since then, I have taken that site down (not by choice), kept the domain name and use it merely as a lead capture page.  Guess what?  It works tremendously for me.  Isn't that the purpose of a lead capture page?

With GDI you have complete control over what you want your webiste to do.  You can use the templates that GDI provides or go all out and create your own masterpiece.  It's up to you.  After years of being a member/affiliate with GDI, it remains a premier opportunity with great products.

Create your websites, then expose them to the world.  Those two actions begin what we call "Your Internet Presence".

To Your Incredible Success

Have a great day...

Frank
FardyZ

GDI rockz zzz !!! www.farbiz09.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: August 18, 2009, 08:12:03 AM »

this is mine..but so ugly

www.farbiz09.ws

still updated  Tongue
MattParker

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 21, 2010, 03:08:21 AM »

Hi there,

I have just finished building my website, please check it out and let me know your thoughts.

www.energy4life.ws

Thanks

Matt
Preston Blarek

Think it...feel it...do it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #278 on: January 24, 2010, 06:01:50 AM »

hey everyone,

Just wanted to share my site that I am using in conjunction with my .WS business, any feedback is appreciated!

www.prestonsplace.ws

Preston
GaryWebb

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 25, 2010, 07:15:56 AM »

Nice looking site Preston, but your link on the home page does not have your affiliate tag on it.

Michael Swindells

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 17, 2010, 06:44:01 AM »

Roll Eyes Well am realy trying , done every thing and learnt a lot from our Forum , Thanks all
Romero Richards

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 19, 2010, 09:25:36 PM »

www.romerorichards.ws
Stephen Hanley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: May 21, 2010, 05:08:35 AM »

Hi everyone,

I've been designing my own websites since 1999, so it's been a lot of playing around, I now build websites for myself professionally and love it!

I've always liked the "Auto-Play" replicated sites, I believe they simply have the most powerful effect! So I decided to try my hand at my own page that does a similar task, the aim of this page is to capture email addresses into my mailing list after watching the GDI video (I looked everywhere and could not find anything, but did find a brilliant quality version on YouTube, so I embedded that), once the visitor has submitted their email address through the form on my site, they are immediately redirected to the "Watch DVD" replicated page, which tells them more about the business and should get them excited about GDI! (So I now have their email address in my mailing list incase they do not sign up immediately, with some friendly emails, hopefully they'll join up soon enough!

And if the visitor does not enter their information into the auto responder form, they can click the 'skip' link below the video, this will take them to the main 'Cash Flow Forums' site, which has GDI ads strategically positioned throughout the site! I am working on building some better information soon... Please see my site at:

http://www.cashflowforums.ws/

Please offer any suggestions or comments about my site, thanks so much! Feedback appreciated!  Grin

When people quit anything in life, it's always just before they were about to succeed!
CharlesTurner 3rd

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: May 26, 2010, 01:12:53 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I just want to let everyone know about my website. I've been putting it together for sometime now.
If you guys have some time, could please take a look? I could really use some encouragement. Feel
free to leave your advice, tips, and comments.

Much Thanx,
Charles T.
http://chairman1us.ws/Guestbook
WAlda

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: October 25, 2010, 11:43:22 AM »

Hi, may i know what program u guys used to build a web page? i tried the website builder in the members area, and its too confusing for me...

Hi,

I used the GDI website builder. Get your information from the help sections and follow each of them. They are very helpful. Good luck.

My website: www.AldaWigle.ws
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20
  Print  

Jump to: