April 29, 2024, 03:06:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What Makes a Person Visit Your Site and Stay
The domain name itself
A personal referral from a Friend
An advertisement that peeks their curiosity
A unique product or opportunity that sparks their curiosity!
The content and layout of the Site
A flashy site with all the bells and whistles
I have no earthly idea

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20
  Print  
Author Topic: My .ws Website  (Read 179918 times)
BradK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #255 on: May 30, 2008, 04:52:53 AM »

Well Folks. Here we go!

http://www.SimpleCashGifting.ws

Let me know what you think!

Brad Kamanski   

I Would Rather Be HATED For Who I Am Than LOVED For Who I Am Not!
mack88
« Reply #256 on: June 22, 2008, 04:25:30 PM »

I purchased a new .ws domain name about a month ago, not knowing what I was going to do with at the time.  Just had to have it.  Anyway, to make a long story short, I now own www.DuplicationNation.ws and have put it to work for me.  That's one of the many purposes of domain names and websites; to make them work for you!

There are some things I still want to do to the website and will make those changes and updates in the upcoming days...

Hope everyone in GDI Land is doing fantastic...to your continued success...Ciao

Frank
LeeS2

View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 02, 2008, 03:39:50 PM »

Really like your site Frank!  Keep up the good work and good luck. 

Laura Grin
Cheesy
PatcasGheorghe

DACA MAI DORITI SI ALTE AFACERI SAMI SPUNETI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #258 on: July 07, 2008, 05:51:35 PM »

MAI DAR AICI NU PREA VAD SI ROMANI CARE SA VORBEASCA  NUMAI PE ENGLEZA  DACA SANTETI SI ROMANI CARE CAT DE CAT VA DESCURCATI CU LIMBA ENGLEZA SAMI SPUNETI  E SERIOASA TREABA ASTA CU GDI  ATI PRIMIT CAREVA CEVA BANI  VIATI GASIT REFERALI CA EU DE 2 LUNI MA CHINUI SI NIMIC CAN AUD PRIETENII CA TREBUIE SA PLATEASCA 10$ TOTI O IAU LA FUGA ASA CEVA LE ESTE FRICA CA ACEST SITE AI TREGE IN PIEPT PARCA 10$ AR FI MARE AVERE   VA LAS  MESUL MEU ghita37_37   sau intrati la mine pe blog     www.vizionarul .com
S_Colombini

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 13, 2008, 02:46:47 PM »

Great website.  I liked it and it seemed pretty simplistic for readers to read it.  I have never created a website and I was wondering if anybody would give me pointers to get started.
JeffreyF

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 14, 2008, 04:36:15 AM »

Here's my new website.

www.websiteco.ws

let me know what you think!

LoganW

It's All Just Baby Steps...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #261 on: July 28, 2008, 02:24:55 PM »

It's cool how you did the "flash" thing in the corner FRANK! Here's what I've done with mine...WorldWideIncome.ws Hope you like it!

Your buddy,
Logan

Logan Wandell
Wills Point, TX

The first step to success is building on a budget, whether its your time or financially. If YOU *FAIL* to plan, YOU *PLAN* to fail!
Gordon Milton

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 29, 2008, 09:29:56 AM »

Hello fellow GDIers,
Hope you are enjoying the bank holiday:)
www.nico2008.ws
Just thought it time I finally post my site, I could do with some honest commemts on it, am open to change.
Thanks Nicolette

I would prefer to be able to close the form that covers your site and read the site itself.

Hope this helps,

Gordon

Soreingam Kashung

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 20, 2008, 08:01:20 PM »

That is really great. Keep up the good work

Keep Going
Don Peck

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: September 23, 2008, 09:19:59 AM »

just got mine on please comment

http://zcash.ws/

aloha from Hawaii
JennyF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: September 26, 2008, 05:18:51 AM »

I am somewhat surprised at the result of the poll.

CONTENT rules every time. Agreed your opening words and the overall appearance of the site needs to arouse curiosity and make people want to go on and explore further than your landing page. Content is ultimately the only thing that will get you ranked high with the search engines. You can put as many keywords as you like, but if they don't appear in, or have any relevance to your content or the content simply isn't there, the search engines will ignore your page.

What really makes me really angry is sites that offer you something free on the front page then when you have given them your name and/or email you find that the REAL product is on offer as an 'upgrade' or that the 'free' only applies for a brief period  and ultimately you are being asked to pay to get what is on offer.  Even if you don't buy then, if you've given your email you'll get spam forever.

There are also a huge amount of sites offering e-books at up to $97 that you can get for less than $10 on Clickbank or ebay or even free. Google for the title before you hit the pay button. 

These are basically dishonest marketing techniques, do you really want to copy them?  If someone is offering you something free, be VERY SUSPICIOUS. Either there are hidden costs and conditions or its a scam.

I checked out all the URL's in this thread. Only one or two showed ANY evidence that the owner had done any work of their own to create content. Others just cloaked affiliate sites for other opportunities. You have a fantastic resource in your GDI domain and hosting - why waste it like that?  If the person landing on your site has already seen that opportunity, 99% of the time, they will just click away immediately.

GDI is a great business but it IS going to cost you money to promote it to the point it becomes cash-negative or your commissions actually exceed your subscription each month. And don't forget, every second you spend promoting it is also a 'cost', so even the so called free traffic generators are not really 'free'.  To make it really attractive you have to add value to it in some way, by providing original content before you take the visitor to the opportunity.

So, to re-cap, if you hadn't found these sites here in this post, how WOULD you have got to them?  Basically unless the owner had sent you an email with the link, you had googled directly for the domain name or something similar and got it by accident,  or you had found the link on a site like Linkreferral, you would almost certainly NEVER have found them and if you had, except for www.blue-swan.ws, I can find nothing truly original whatever.

There are ZILLIONS of sites out there for people to look at. Ask yourself why people should look at yours rather than someone else's GDI site or another opportunity altogether?

Jenny Fletcher
Kayla_C

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 06, 2008, 07:03:10 AM »

Hello Everyone. I love that we can look at everyones .ws website.
Hope everyone takes a look at mine.
There are some great sites out there and absolutley love GDI.  Cheesy

www.tillsonburg.ws 
GrantP

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 19, 2008, 06:26:15 AM »

Thanks to everyone that participated in the poll!  Also I want to thank you for your comments in regards to my site!  I will consider some of the points that were made as far as fonts and things like that!

Frank
This is an amazing program, but Im new at this and I dont understand any of it, can any help me please?
Randall M

View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 12, 2009, 03:34:48 AM »

I'm a little confused about the whole website idea. Okay A LOT CONFUSED.
As i understand there are already standard websites available and until I get everything going it seems to me that going with one of them will work for now and then maybe getting more original in the future to just expand.
Lorenzo Nardi

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 30, 2009, 03:14:46 PM »

see my site

www.soldiora.ws
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20
  Print  

Jump to: