March 28, 2024, 04:15:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: UP & DOWN the LINE!  (Read 73898 times)
Joseph_Johnson

Don't be afraid to entertain complete strangers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2006, 09:09:21 PM »

I think that's why it is very important to choose the right people for your downlines and not just any body
what's to just join.
Not to say that everyone is not welcome but you have to be careful of the team you pick cause it can either
hurt you or make you stronger and GDI.

It's also very important to make sure you train your downlines everything that you know so thart they can
duplicate as fast and as efficient as yourself. Grin

So make sure you ask them the four questions that Howard Martell described on the radio show.

Thanks,
JOSEPHJ Cool

Freedom is given to those that will Fight for it
S Heald

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2006, 12:01:49 PM »

Its all very well saying only invite the best to be in your downline if you have plenty of people to choose from, what about when we have no customers at all, ANYONE in our downline will do...

This GDI is not working as well as I expected so why restrict it in anyway?
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2006, 01:34:04 PM »

Its all very well saying only invite the best to be in your downline if you have plenty of people to choose from, what about when we have no customers at all, ANYONE in our downline will do...

This GDI is not working as well as I expected so why restrict it in anyway?

Hello,

Joseph is absolutely correct.

If you had your pick of 20 negative people or 1 positive person, which would you pick?

That one positive person would make your team grow stronger than 20 or even 50 negative people. Who wants to spend their time on 20-50 negative people who aren't motivated or have the desire to rise to the top? They're wanting a quick fix and when it doesn't happen they become very upset, quit and move on to something else. How will you build a successful team with people like this? This is NOT what a work from home business is all about.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2006, 09:06:43 PM »

There are a lot of tire kickers or people looking for easy money. No matter what you do, it takes time to get to the top.

We live in a "I want it now" society.

Scott Price
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2006, 07:29:24 PM »

anyway reading some older posts to try to relate to for present posts in relation to TEAM BUILDING .... ethic's  was mentioned along with  wanna be's and do nothing's....  not looking for them ... I'm  looking for....the one who... stands on  own ... or the one that cheers you on or pushes .... and this is how to do person .... those are the ppl I'm looking for up or downline  even just to know  and learn ... in my busniess websites  are a norm and my customers  also,  for many  they may also have customers looking for websites ... so development of introduction is a main thing for me ... can't wait till I get a good team moving ...have fun n enjoy
TheresaR

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2006, 08:28:20 PM »

hey guys, i'm new to the forum and need help building my downline. my upline suggested puttng an ad on google adword which i have done for almost a month now and not a very goog response. i  have one active member who has tried the same thing and has gotten no response, 2 inactive members and 2 no pay method trial members. i contue to try to contact them daily like everyone suggest, but i never hear back. i can't afford to keep running this add when it doesn't seem to be working. any tips on getting started, getting a strong downline to work with? i don't want to give up just yet. thanks for any suggestions.... theresa
SandraK

Make Every Day A Family Day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2006, 01:21:32 PM »

Shocked
Hi everyone, I am a newbie and have wondered about my sponsor also.  No contact yet and have the same question about my upline which seems to be  all of the same home and/or business. 

I am presently advertising on Traffic swarm as well as Google Adwords.  Is this good or do you have a better way of building downlines.

Any takers?

Would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks

Sandra Undecided

SVK - Newbie Here - Soon to be Leader
Romeo M

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2006, 06:59:03 PM »

So far, I've been keeping to regular contact with a couple members of my upline.  They're doing what they can to help me succeed.  I don't have an existing downline yet, as I am still really new to this whole thing.  Once my downline gets started I want to be just as motivating to them as my upline has been to me.  We're all helping eachother succeed.  This is a ladder where we at the bottom are being pulled up from the top.  Keep motivating your downline, its a good way to get us to be better affiliates.
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2006, 07:44:41 AM »

Shocked
Hi everyone, I am a newbie and have wondered about my sponsor also.  No contact yet and have the same question about my upline which seems to be  all of the same home and/or business. 

I am presently advertising on Traffic swarm as well as Google Adwords.  Is this good or do you have a better way of building downlines.

Any takers?

Would appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks

Sandra Undecided

HI Sandra

You can also market offline too. Google is great.Just keep testing your ads.You can run ads in local newspaper.

Take Care,
Alcoya
Edward Gause

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2006, 06:27:31 PM »

Any ideas on what to do about downline members who don't respond to emails?

One of my pet peeves has always been unsupportive sponsors and now I'm starting to feel the same way about unresponsive
downline members.  I think I would rather have a responsive member who's struggling over one who's doing well but choosees
to ignore me.

-Ed

Edward Gause
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2006, 05:23:53 AM »

Any ideas on what to do about downline members who don't respond to emails?

One of my pet peeves has always been unsupportive sponsors and now I'm starting to feel the same way about unresponsive
downline members.  I think I would rather have a responsive member who's struggling over one who's doing well but choosees
to ignore me.

-Ed

You can try giving them a call. Email them thats the only thing you can do. If they are active in the
Forum PM them.

Take Care,
Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
G_Colleen

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2007, 05:50:05 AM »

I'm still learning the whole network marketing theme going on and still trying to succeed in personal goals but being new to the environment here it seems as though a friend in need can easily find guidance from someone  they don't know yet feel the friendship from them and want to grow. I'm still trying to get a good start on building my list Still waiting for a response from my up-line and still trying to be the best that I can be to satisfy myself and then my family. I would love any helpful hints or ways of generating more people in my team. Thank You
F_Roe

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2007, 02:23:23 PM »

Smiley Grin
My up line 3rd up contacts me when I contact him other than that I get no up dates, no nothing from my main sponsor.?

When I get a downline I will keep in touch with them even if its just to see how they are doing or if I can help them in any way . Id even surf for them or with them.
frances
ClydeNorman

"Ask, Believe, Receive"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2007, 03:39:21 PM »

I’ve contacted everyone in my up line and they have yet to respond to me, and this is extremely discouraging being that I signed up almost a month ago what should I do in this case?

Ask, Believe, Receive
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2007, 03:19:00 AM »

I’ve contacted everyone in my up line and they have yet to respond to me, and this is extremely discouraging being that I signed up almost a month ago what should I do in this case?

Perhaps you should post your questions that you want to ask your uplines in the forum?
Someone here might have the answers.   Wink

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: