April 19, 2024, 01:48:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for New Members...  (Read 143372 times)
gdi
« on: August 10, 2005, 11:37:53 AM »

When reviewing Posts, it is helpful to start with the oldest on each Board
and work your way forward. Many Qs will be answered and we request a
full review to avoid duplicate Posts. You can also use the Search function
as to a particular Subject.

As you are reviewing Posts, don't hesitate to Post your reply.

While this Post is directed to new members of the forum, it may also be
beneficial for everyone to realize the full depth of info, throughout the
Forum, in just 11 weeks.

Chip
Admin
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 11:56:46 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MichaelR

Success is not a goal, it's a state of mind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 08:31:38 PM »

Thanks fo the input.  Who ever came up with this forum, hit it nail on the head.  I love it.

Michael Robillard
Millionaire in the Making
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 05:21:02 PM »

That's what I did Chip and I also looked at everyone website if it was on the list of members with sites. To get an idea of what others were doing with their sites. I must say there are some truelly great looking sites at .ws now! I took a while to read alllll the posts but it was well worth my time. I learned a lot of stuff! The most important STUFF is that other members here are ready and wanting to help all the new members. That means-Dont be afraid to ask for help! There are NO dumb questions. So ask away!
Deborah H Cheesy
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 09:34:35 PM »

I have found so many informative posts that I have spent a lot of time copying and pasteing many of them in a file. It helps me to keep everything organized for future use.

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
LinB

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 05:35:25 PM »

My name is Lin and not only did I  join GDI today, but I have never been in a Forum before.  Which makes me a double newbie.

I know that my questions have been answered alot of times before, but it took me 10 minutes to get here so the chances of me finding the answers on my own are slim to none. 

Where will I find advertising emails that work, or any other kind of advertising that works ?  (For safe list submitters, yahoo groups that I belong to etc.)

Thank all of you that respond.  You have heard the phrase "It takes a village to raise a child"  Well, my friends think that it will take a Nation to raise me.
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 05:38:54 PM »

My name is Lin and not only did I  join GDI today, but I have never been in a Forum before.  Which makes me a double newbie.

I know that my questions have been answered alot of times before, but it took me 10 minutes to get here so the chances of me finding the answers on my own are slim to none. 

Where will I find advertising emails that work, or any other kind of advertising that works ?  (For safe list submitters, yahoo groups that I belong to etc.)

Thank all of you that respond.  You have heard the phrase "It takes a village to raise a child"  Well, my friends think that it will take a Nation to raise me.

Hello and welcome to GDI!

I suggest checking out the Marketing and Training boards.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
gdi
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2005, 05:09:41 AM »

Request for Posts!

Please share your 'tips' for how New Members can best benefit from
the Forum resources!

Thank you,

Chip
Admin
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2005, 05:35:13 AM »

WEEEELLLLCCCCOOOMMMEEE! new members and HEEEELLLLOOOOOOOO!!!! to all who participate in this forum for "a long time"!

How to benefit from the forum?

READ, READ, READ AND CONSUM THE INFO YOU GET HERE!!! ALLOW YOURSELF TO BE TAUGHT!!!

Hey Chip is it really only 11 weeks? I have a feeling it's here for a lifetime!!! I like it! No, I LOVE IT!!!

Tatjana

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2005, 04:25:37 PM »

If you find only one helpful  tip from this forum it would
           be worth  taking the time  . I for one have found many good tips
           and warm hearted and helpful people!
Diane Ewert

It's Just Me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2005, 06:12:09 PM »

I have found a lot of help in this form for marketing, website building ext.  I'm sure glad it it here other wise I would be completely lost.

Thanks for the form, Cheesy

Diane
KayReeve

Trust in yourself or no one else will.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2005, 10:21:48 AM »

Thankyou...
I can see the sense in what you are saying and had already looked through the forums.

I just tried a search for my specific problem and it only came back with my own posting to which no one has replied.

Undecided  I am realy looking forward to getting this all working but until Web buildre can let me log in i'm stuck!

Wishing you all success

Kay Reeve
Walker P

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2005, 04:51:20 AM »

I am also a new member and I need to get some more domain names please help!!
Elan_R

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2005, 11:07:25 AM »

Hello Team,

I'm another newbie in such a worlwide business.
Getting a chance to learn more and share things is why I joined the friendly forum.

I just hope I won't be bugging you all with any questions or requests I might have

I'll see you all at the top
Thank you   
WendyB

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2005, 08:12:49 PM »

Hi! I am new to GDI, I just started yesterday. It looks like there is a lot of support out there. Thanks in advance cause I know I am going to need help here. I am excited and looking forward to getting to know all of you! Grin
Sarah_R

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2005, 09:08:15 AM »

Hi my name is Sarah from New Zealand  and I love this forum it's awesome to see heaps of interesting sites.
 Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: