April 25, 2024, 03:06:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for New Members...  (Read 143518 times)
KimmoH

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2005, 03:14:55 PM »

treat your business like a BUSINESS.
LabelleG

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2005, 07:39:03 AM »

My name is Ghislaine or Brenda.  Whichever you pronounce Best.  I am very new at this kind of work. I have a few ideas about advertising and promoting but I will check out what others are doing. I am French and live in a small village in the province of Quebec in CANADA.  Problem I have is getting all my french friends and family to understand a single word about GDI.  When GDI gets a french site, I'll be going up quickly enough but until then I'll take everone's advice and work hard at making this work.

You all seem to be a great group of people which is VERY encouraging for new people like me.  Now I have to try and set up my domain again. Nothing I've done works! 
Til next time!
JosephAdi

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2005, 04:13:16 PM »

Dear Sir,

I'm newbie from indonesia
i hope that I can move towards and success  with GDI
please support

rgds, yos
Indonesia
FreddieSmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2005, 07:18:26 PM »

Hello
  I am still fairly new to GDI.  I have lots of hope that is going to be a residual income for me.  I have had a rough start getting people to sign up.  My sponsor has been very helpful to me ( THANKS).  I am saying to all new GDI members here to plug into your upline and duplicate what you see that they are doing that is getting results.  I am very familiar with network marketing but why re-invent the wheel.  I live by this standard, " see it big keep it simple" I hope that all of us have a profitable business

GDI Member
Freddie Smith
Sponsored
Ken Mcginness
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 07:19:33 PM by Frank_M » Logged

Team Work Means:
Together
Everyone
Accomplishes
 More.
Abdul_A

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2005, 09:43:21 PM »

Hi there;

I am a new GDI member, glad to be a member of this forum because i can learn lots of new things.

Thank you.
Abdul
DonnaS

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2005, 06:22:07 PM »

Hello from "Sunny" CA!  I am a newbie and am reminded of that when I tried to post this!  Took about
20 minutes to figure this out!  Ahgggg!  It is frustrating but I love it.  This seems like a very special program as I have looked at about 1000 in the past month.  Won't say how much money went into
the black hole.  I would like to wish everyone success in what ever they are doing and hope to talk with other newbies to hopefully bolster my ego a little!

Have a beautiful life!

Donna S
Grover Beach, CA Kiss
G Rhonda

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2005, 03:13:32 AM »

Hi,
My name is Rhonda.  Just got started last night. And guess what? Screwed up right off the bat, because the page that comes up after registering your domain name said to print the page, well I didn't.
I saved it to a folder and now it opens back up to the registration page where you put all the info. in.  So needless to say, I lost the instructions for how to get started and am totally lost!!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me how to get that page of instructions back? I would appreciate that so very much!

Make it a great day,
Rhonda
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2005, 03:58:51 PM »

Hello
  I am still fairly new to GDI.  I have lots of hope that is going to be a residual income for me.  I have had a rough start getting people to sign up.  My sponsor has been very helpful to me ( THANKS).  I am saying to all new GDI members here to plug into your upline and duplicate what you see that they are doing that is getting results.  I am very familiar with network marketing but why re-invent the wheel.  I live by this standard, " see it big keep it simple" I hope that all of us have a profitable business

GDI Member
Freddie Smith
Sponsored
Ken Mcginness

With your network marketing experience  you have a head start on so many others I wish you every success Freddie, onwards and upwards! Wink
Donna Smith

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2005, 04:43:17 AM »

Huh Hi,
 My name is Donna. I have several net businesses but am brand new to this one. Looks good. Though. Any particular advertising tips? Been watching the progress of the "LITTLE RED CAR" for quite a while now. Finally decided to join. Happy Holidays to everyone. 
Angie O

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2006, 06:00:22 AM »

Hi,
My name is Rhonda.  Just got started last night. And guess what? Screwed up right off the bat, because the page that comes up after registering your domain name said to print the page, well I didn't.
I saved it to a folder and now it opens back up to the registration page where you put all the info. in.  So needless to say, I lost the instructions for how to get started and am totally lost!!!!!!!

Can anyone tell me how to get that page of instructions back? I would appreciate that so very much!

Make it a great day,
Rhonda

Ditto that Rhonda... "Can anyone tell me how to get that page of instructions back? I would appreciate that so very much!"

I am on crappy dial up and lost connection during that time and wonder what I missed... I did not even see anything that said print this out?
I also thought it did not go through and now have two accounts Angry   ... one with a good user name and so so domain name I like ok, but the domain name I really wanted to use has my other business name as the user name and I don't think I can change it...
I wonder then, if I can close that account and still register that domain name?
Anyone know these answers?

Thanks,
Angie

MCossey

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2006, 03:27:19 PM »

Hi my name is Sarah from New Zealand  and I love this forum it's awesome to see heaps of interesting sites.
 Roll Eyes

Hi Eveyone. I am Mel from NZ, and have just joind yesterday.   Roll Eyes
ChristianL

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2006, 03:30:52 PM »

Hi,

Christian here, newbie.  I am sort of on my own since my sponsor is out.  Any help suggestions anyone has would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advanced
« Last Edit: January 10, 2006, 03:31:46 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MarkP1

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2006, 05:03:36 AM »

Hi ! I'm markp1.  When I began using computers there were two things you were told not to ever do.  One was not to press delete and the other was not to press escape.    Since that time I have learned to save and to save often. (This was very important before you pressed exit. 
Now I have the confidence to try things and then go back if they didnn't work out the way I wanted.     I learned how to use edit.   
Today I am setting up my own website and even selling them. 
One day I will be a web site designer and editor.  I take my time and learn step by step.  And I read and practice.  I can now use three web site developing packages.  I'm not certified but I still can do the work.  That's why  I decided to join this new      e venture !!!

Smiley
Markp1
ArthurAllison

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2006, 10:26:31 PM »

Ok everyone I will do my best to grab this one by the horns and get you all some much needed help. I signed up like 4 or 5 days ago and have yet to hear from my upline. I now have 2 in my downline and I need to start their training so they don't geet discouraged and leave. I hop[e you have all received the help you have asked for. If not I am prepared to find it for you.

Let me tell you a little about myself, I am 45 and flat broke, my wife is the bread winner in my houseold as I can't find a job in my area that I could even remotely call something... anything... like a career. This is my last stop! I will make this work if it kills me and my worn out old computer. I have been into the electronics trade since 1973, I have been into computers since 1984, I have been employed as a Network Admnistrator for two Dial Up ISPs in my little rural town of Buffalo MO. Population 2700. I have been using forums that entire time and I can tell you all that within the next 12 months I will have my home computer network back up and running serving web pages and hosting web pages for my downline as well. GDI is going to make this happen! My home ws hit by lightninga few montha ago and I have managed to resurrect at least one of my old servers to get here,

I am sure you will all agree that if we are going to succeed we will have to feed on each other for a while. I have had maybe 8 hours of sleep in the last 4 days. I am so focused on this system that I have a real good idea how it works. To those of you haveng trouble logging into their Back Office... Do you remember your user name and password? I hope you do because if that is an issue this early in the game I have my work cut out for me.  Roll Eyes lol I will not abandon you unless it is beyond my control.

If any of you are still around send me a PM or contact me on MSN messenger and I will open a new topic for the beginners that even need help here on the forum. I will suggest that as for these forums before posting read the faqs, all of them. For all intensive purposes this is probably the best thing we have going for us. I have attempted several MLM ventures through the years, spent thousands of dollar and made NOTHING! ZIP! NADA! I am determined to get this done even if my upline is too busy to help now, I am sure he will be back and stick his head in. I am imagining that he is sitting on a warm sunny beach somewhere enjoying life. Dang it I want to be doing that too! So is anyone with me? Call me, email me, MSN me, set private messages to me. I think we ned to blow this pop stand and move on. I'll be waiting...

Moderator please post this one... Thank you.

Arthur E. Allison Jr
« Last Edit: March 09, 2006, 01:04:36 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

To err is human, to really mess things takes a computer.
EmesJ

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2006, 05:21:36 PM »

I am not only new to GDI, but I am not that computer smart. I was hoping someone could help me with my site, I want a colored background, how can I do that pleaseeeeee.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: