April 23, 2024, 03:11:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for New Members...  (Read 143421 times)
Bukky A

View Profile
« Reply #240 on: April 10, 2009, 01:32:53 PM »

Thanks for the tips. I just joined GDI today. My main challenge is setting up the website so I don't even know how to use it as a marketing tool. I don't have any ideas for my site at the moment. Also, how to I place GDI information on my site. I thought prospects had to watch the 7 minute video. Will there be a link on my site that allows them to watch the video or does this only happen when I send invitation emails. Hope I'm making sense! The general plan is to focus on the marketing for now while trying to build my website. Is this the right approach?

1. Start off with sending out your Invites. Then make a committment to sending out invites daily to those you run into locally.

2. Get some of the GDI Business Cards and start handing them out.

3. Pin up some flyers locally on bulletin boards.

4. Place Free online ads, write articles, visit message boards and post some good content with your gdi website in your signature line.

5. Get a good autoresponder and purchase autoresponder leads.

6. Purchase Phone leads, call people then just say this...

"Hi, Name. How's it going? You had requested more information about working from home. What can I do for you?

Great! What is a good email address for you? I am going to send you over an email that has a link to a short video for a program that is 100% free to start making money with from home.Does that sound good?

Great! I will give you a call back after you watch the video and we can go over any questions that you may have. Talk to you soon.

Do all or just a few of these things above daily and you will see your GDI Team grow.

Jennifer:-)
KalvisJakubovskis

View Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 17, 2009, 02:51:23 PM »

Hi i'm newbie. From Latvia.
I earn money only for refering others?
StephenLilly

View Profile
« Reply #242 on: September 01, 2009, 03:50:04 PM »

Hi, my name is Steve, and I'm a new member. My question to all is if you drop out of gdi for a while, can you get back in under your previous sponser at anytime?
Charles_Williams jr

Hello GDI Team

View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 02, 2009, 03:10:00 AM »

hello steve, charles here I'm new to G.D.I. so don't get discouraged try and try again for what does'nt kill us will only make us stronger. Plus there is an up side to the fact that for 120.00 bucks a year you have purchased an internet domain with a pretty awsome toolbox to boot and don't forget the 10 eboxes. Steve do a little research on the cost of a simular package with another server and see if you can find a better deal. I've not found one yet and I have tried, so thats why I joined G.D.I. and I just consider the oppertunity to make a bit of cash an extra bonus.         BOL to You Steve  Smiley Smiley

My goal is 6 figure by 09-01-10. Power thinking is an understatement. Just need a few more tools and I will be in hyperdrive mode. T.G. keep looking back Huntguide wants your chair. Special thanks goes out to Damir a.k.a. rifleman buddy get ready an hold on. GDI team tip its in the list and the ad.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]
  Print  

Jump to: