May 18, 2024, 07:14:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 898836 times)
Crystal_P

View Profile
« Reply #1755 on: March 02, 2007, 03:11:51 AM »

G`day to All New members. Peter is an Australian  here in Ontario,Canada. New to this Internet Marketing, Learning and growing.
Thanks GDI this System is so easy to use, Still reading and Learning, Have A Great Day

Hello fellow Aussie welcome and how is it living in Canada do you miss Oz?we livein Victoria and right now after the bush fires and all it is so hot and muggy. Great to have Canadian fire fighters come over and help us  out.Just when our poor fire fighters had just about had it.  Best of Aussie luck Peter McIntyre!!

Hi, Ive just signned up with GDI, I live in Australia as well, Bundaberg in Qld, and half my time in Gosford, central Coast NSW..... Best Of Luck To All the people withing GDI... and especially to my fellow AUSSIES..  Smiley
RonaldH

View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: March 02, 2007, 03:14:03 AM »

G'day all! And from that intro guess where I am from! If you didn't say "Australia", shame on you. There are enough of us within .WS now for you to recognise that we are becoming a strength. (And PLEASE stop underlining our different spelling. Ours is the CORRECT one)
Having had a look at the 'Aussie' entries here, I agree that there should be some form of 'home' contact to enable locals to chat with each other about different issues which may be unique, anyway. To start with, I notice that, like myself others appear to be having issues with set-up. I have followed the given methods and, apart from being extremely limited, they don't seem to work within reasonable time frames.( I still have to work out HOW first)
I would appreciate feed back in this area and would love to chat with others if this can be enabled.
Bye for now and good luck to all, I think we have found a goer here!

RonaldH

PS: I've been around the i/net for a long time but being GREEN i fit into the NEWBIE mould and would like to get out of it.

pps: I've just joined the forum and I have an ad already!

An Aussie here for a GOOD time AND a LONG TIME!
ClydeCummings

View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: March 02, 2007, 12:10:21 PM »

hi, can somebody help me and show me how to write a good ad for a solo ad
Elena M

IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1758 on: March 02, 2007, 12:10:54 PM »

Hello, everyone!!!

I am Elena Michaelidou from Greece!!!

I joined GDI to make some extra money, as I am a student at the University and I could use some extra cash!

I am very excited about this opportunity!!!

Cheers!!!
Elena.
Ken Cordle

View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: March 02, 2007, 02:29:04 PM »

Hi, my name is Ken Cordle from Fresno, Ca. This is my first logon and I am kinda lost where to start!!!!!!!!!!!! Any help out there?Huh? Huh
PamelaR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1760 on: March 02, 2007, 04:41:01 PM »

Hi Ken,

Welcome!  I think the first place would be go to back office and send some invites.  Then get familiar with the features in the back office.  I love the way this is basically all automated for us!  Then read, read, and reread posts in here.  There is a wealth of information from all these people.  And they are very willing to help you.  And don't forget to make a website with the site bulder here!

Welcome again and good luck to us all!

PamelaR

Cool  Good things come to those who wait
KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: March 03, 2007, 04:58:17 AM »

Hello Ken!!!,

It won't take long for you to get comfortable in here.  Smiley There are many people that will help you. Another good place to start is to get at least one e-mail set up and a pay pal account. If you already have a pay pal account than you will want to add your .ws e-mail address to that account for any "bonus" money you make.  Smiley You'll also want to get your paper work in...in order to receive any money from your efforts. You'll find this under "documents" in your back office and more information on it in the "Announcements" in the "forum". Smiley

Kathy

Believe in yourself
Benjamin Scott

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1762 on: March 03, 2007, 04:58:17 AM »

Hello everyone. I'm glad to be part of GDI. Can't wait to see myself in the leaderboards! Grin lol.
J_Lent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1763 on: March 03, 2007, 11:37:23 AM »

Welcome to Gdi Benjamin Smiley
SylvieD

View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: March 03, 2007, 12:01:15 PM »

Hi everyone  I've  been on GDI for not more then 3 week's or so,   but I've found  some many things thay may help witht he advertising,
thank you peoples.
And by the way I'm from french Canada (québec) so  If  I do alot of  speeling  errors  I'm soryr I  hoppe that  you wil understand me any way   Wink
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 12:01:55 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
SReynolds

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1765 on: March 04, 2007, 06:03:31 AM »

Hello to all of the .WS/GDI members. I am looking forward to learning more about this service and look forward to helping to make this service be #1 on the net.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 06:04:12 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

S. Reynolds
GillC

View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: March 04, 2007, 02:00:38 PM »

Is there any Canadians out there who can help me? 
Just want to know what forms that we Canadians need to send into GDI to receive payment.

Thanks,
Heather
MargaretK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1767 on: March 04, 2007, 08:59:53 PM »

Hi there everybody. I'm from the land of OZ, originally from Kiwi land. I have a home based business and am getting involved with internet marketing to see if I can use both avenues to get myself up and running quicker so I can sack the B.O.S.S.

The old day job gets in the way of these other activities doesn't it. Been madly trying to get my own website using GDI up and running. I add things to it every so often and it is fun. I'd like to be able to capture peoples names and email addresses though. I have seen some website where you can use their HTML code and I think they will email you the information that is captured via them. Will look at it again... would be nice if GDI could do that though.

I wish you all the best of luck and if you have any suggestions please let me know.

Cheers
Margaret

Ride the Tidal Wave to Success
Be Healthy and Wealthy
Margaret Kamsta
http://www.agel4life.ws
Jeffery and Debra Burke

View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: March 04, 2007, 08:59:53 PM »

Hello, my wife and I names are Jeff and Debra. We are excited to be partners of GDI and looking forward to become financially stable through hard work with GDI. We resides in Cartersville, GA.

Regards,
                                                                          Jeff and Debra
Marcia Ramalho Soares

View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: March 05, 2007, 02:59:20 AM »

Ola!

Estou iniciando agora esta oportunidade. Algumas dicas serão bem vindas.
Obriagada Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: