April 25, 2024, 10:22:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Newsletter Archives...  (Read 146476 times)
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2006, 04:10:23 AM »

I agree with You Tatjana 100% and I'm confused about SPAM too ! I saw that one person from my upline is suspended (Disabled for Abuse) and now I will not send any invitations any more! I send all invitations by myself trough the form inside my GDI page. Before I send invitations, I contact every person on my list and ask: "Can I send You invitation?". After that some of that persons marked my messages and I saw it on my invitation list as "opted out"! If I can be accused of spam because of that I will not send any invitation in the future in all!
Thank You for Your page and advices through this forum! That help us very much in start Tatjana! I'm talking about people from Europe! I'm from Croatia an so many people wants to join to this fantastic program, but they don't know english language! We must translate them and explain them everything! It's so hard!  Undecided We must present this program by "one on one" system.
Can we open one topic in this forum on our language for people from the parts of ex. Yugoslavia? For Slovenia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro, Makedonia etc.? Our languages are very similar and we understand each other very well so that will be nice...
I prepare everything here and I got over 20 people who are waiting for my signal to join GDI!  Wink
What do You think about special promotion? Every person who join over my GDI webpage and become active (paid) member after 7 days of free trial period will get min. 1 active (paid) member in his downline in the next 30 days from me!  Roll Eyes
Is that O.K.? I'm confused... Can I be acused of SPAM because of that? Is that against regulations? Huhhh  Huh

Nicole, can we do that?!  Kiss

Thank You! Greetings from Croatia!

Hello! I would agree with everything you've just said and if you have a will and enthusiasm (which after some happenings I just can't gain anymore) your actions would be much appreciated. I've offered help in translation already long ago, but I see even with major languages nothing happens, so I believe we will have to wait for a long time to acheve all this if you wouldn't do it alone.

And something else: If I purcheese leads from somewhere else and even if I call the prospects - how can I ever prove I really called them? There's no way and my opinion is that whatever you do you may be acused of spamming if one choose to do so ... Sending invitations to the people who you don't know from your (GDI) invite system is always a hazard and your own choice ...

Good luck to everybody and thanks to all of you who considdered my advises and messages useful.

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2006, 08:38:06 PM »

For the First Time EVER, You Can Win an Unlimited Amount of Bonus Cash in Our New Referral Contest.

In this newsletter:

Feature Article: April Showers... it's raining money! [read more]
PAYPAL ISSUE: Please read so you know about this [read more]
New Spanish Version Animated Presentation! [read more]
SPAM WARNING: [read more]
Suggestions from the Support Department [read more]
Compensation Outline [read more]

Read this carefully: For every 5 confirmed (paid) referrals you make in each week-long referral period in April, you'll earn a $100 cash bonus.

FEATURE ARTICLE:

If you've been waiting to mail your personal mailing list and introduce your friends and family to the wonderful world of GDI, now is the time to do it!

You can earn an unlimited amount of bonus cash in the month of April. That's right, unlimited.

We've had affiliates refer as many as 100 people in a week by simply by mailing their own personal mailing list with an invitation to join GDI. An unlimited bonus of $100 for every 5 referrals you make in a week ups the ante a little, doesn't it?

Refer 5, get $100 cash

Refer 10, get $200 cash

Refer 100, get $2,000 CASH!

We used to offer a Heavy Hitter Bonus of $1,000 for 100 paid referrals in a week. We've raised the bar on the Heavy Hitter Bonus (and raised the bonus amount to $5,000) because our new unlimited bonus contest effectively DOUBLES THE PAYOUT of the old heavy hitter bonus anyway, when you refer 100 confirmed new affiliates in a week-long referral period.

And now, if you miss that 100 referrals by a few people - well, you're still getting $1,900 in cash as your bonus. It won't sting quite as much, will it?

Even if you're completely new to GDI and you don't have a list of your own, our new contests give you some serious leverage, some "bargaining chips" if you will, when contacting major players in the industry who can bring a lot of people into your organization fast.

If you've been afraid to pick up the phone and call that person you just KNOW will do well in GDI, now is the time to do it. Let them know what's going on around here in April. $100 for every 5 paid referrals!

It doesn't get any better than this!

Even if you just use the new contest to your advantage by letting your contacts know how much bonus money is up for grabs here - an unlimited amount - you can build your organization by leaps and bounds. Just one call or email to the right person is all it takes.

If someone you refer to us this month makes some serious bonus cash, two things are happening.

You're making a VERY good new friend (because you "showed them the money").

They're loading up your organization with people who know and trust them, and who will be active so the growth continues.

You have limited time to take advantage of this, Nicole, so the time to act is now. Like we said, you don't have to refer 100 people to benefit from this new contest, or even 10 or 5. You can refer just one person that will help your organization grow, on which you will continue to be paid monthly.

You can get full information on our Unlimited Bonus Contest, as well as all our other contests, at this link:
http://www.website.ws/kvmlm2/contests.html

IMPORTANT: Issue Regarding Billing Through PayPal

A PayPal policy was recently brought to our attention that prohibits acceptance of payments for any program or product that has an affiliate program offering commissions over multiple levels. This is PayPal's way of minimizing their liability when it comes to fraud and chargebacks, however - it also effects legitimate companies such as GDI, which has a 5-level commission plan that does fall under this policy. While we do not agree with the policy as a whole, we do understand PayPal's stance on the matter and respect their right to enact policies designed to protect their customers.

As changing the structure of our affiliate program is not an option, we have decided to NOT accept PayPal payments for monthly membership fees. Our outgoing commission payments and bonuses will continue to be paid as they always have.

If you currently have PayPal listed as the payment method on your account, please login to the member's area and change it as soon as possible in your Account Info --> Preferred Billing area. If credit card billing information was already in your account info, then it has been changed for you, however - you can also update your credit card info if you would like to use a different card.

Rest assured that a very minimal number of our affiliates were using PayPal as their billing method, so this should not greatly impact your organization for any extended period of time.

Thanks for your understanding.

NEW Spanish Version of our Online Animated Presentation!

The Spanish version of our online animated flash presentation is ready for you to use. If you know anyone who speaks Spanish or you would like to advertise to a Spanish audience, you might try getting another domain on your GDI account that you can redirect to your Spanish version flash presentation.

Here are your two affiliate links to the presentation in Spanish:

http://www.website.ws/username/spanish/show
http://www.website.ws/username/espanol/show

You can use either of the above links in your promotions. They both direct visitors to the Spanish presentation.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: The multi-lingual versions of Freedom.ws and DVD.ws are now available for use in promoting your GDI business. This should be a tremendous marketing boost to those of you who have International contacts, or to anyone who wishes to start building their business worldwide. Congratulations. Your number of potential prospects just took a huge jump.

URGENT SPAM WARNING: Please make sure to review our complete SPAM policy now. Just because an email contact is in your address book doesn't mean an email you send to them is not SPAM.

Ultimately, SPAM is determined to be SPAM by the recipients who report it. Please be advised that there are other types of mass advertising that can also be considered SPAM, such as making inappropriate posts to message boards, or mass submitting the same classified ad over and over using mass submission software.

Make sure you review the polices of any site that allows advertising or personal posting BEFORE you place a link to your GDI affiliate site, and that you have reviewed and know our SPAM policy.

Learn More About our DVDs and How to Order Them at DVD.ws

Suggestions from the Support Department

Have Questions? Don't forget, you can use the Request Support and FAQ links in your member's area for answers to commonly asked questions. When replying to an email that our support department has sent you, be sure to include any previous correspondence in your reply.

Downline Viewing: When viewing your downline on the downline reports page, if you do not see all of your signups or you see inactive signups that you do not wish to see, you can change the "viewing options" for your reports using the drop down boxes above the report.

Invite System Reminder: Remember that our invite system can only be used for entering prospects who know of you personally. You cannot enter leads that you have purchased into this system, or enter someone into the system just because they sent you an email first.

Account Cancellation: Please be advised using the opt-out links in our email messages to members only changes your email contact preferences: It does not remove your account from GDI. For information on how to cancel your account, please review the FAQ section of your member's area. Also, if you do cancel your GDI account, there is a 14-day waiting period before you can create a new account.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How you get paid!

We wanted to make sure you understand the many ways you are compensated for your participation in the GDI business. We've made the program as lucrative as possible for you, and want to insure you get the most out of it, so be sure you take a look at all the ways to get paid below!

When we make updates to the contests we are running, we will list any changes in our contest updates email that is sent weekly, so you are always aware of the many ways you can earn with us!

* Our 5-Level UniLevel Compensation
* Our "Master Affiliate" Infinity Bonus
* Weekly Unlimited Bonus Contests
* $5,000 Heavy Hitter Bonus
* Dynamic Upward Database Compression  The WS Internet Show!

New program scheduling for The WS Internet Show will be announced soon! You can hear our past shows in the archive at the WebSite link above for great tips on promoting GDI and using our products.

Now is a great time to listen to our archived shows, and share them with your prospects, at www.wsinternetshow.ws.

We'll update you with program specific information for the WS Internet Show after our next run of shows has been scheduled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In your member's area, you'll notice our "Potential" and "Confirmed" Leaderboards.

These leaderboards display the winners from our contests, and you'll find winner information from our prior contests in the same area of our WebSite.

"Confirmed" shares are earned when sign-ups convert to paid accounts, and then only if payment is successfully secured on the first charge attempt.

Bonus winnings are paid based on the results of the "Confirmed" leaderboards only.

Be sure to read the dates listed at the top of each leaderboard so you know what time period the board is for.

If you are listed on a CONFIRMED leaderboard, then you may collect your referral bonus by following the requirements to the right.

4 Requirements to Collect Your Bonus:

Testimonial - provide a short testimonial about GDI's opportunity and/or product to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws

Promotional Tip - with your testimonial, include a promotional or sponsoring tip that will help other affiliates duplicate your success

Photo of yourself in JPEG (.JPG) format - attach a photo of yourself to the email you send to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws.

The .WS email address to which you would like your winnings paid through PayPal - We will send your bonus money to a valid PayPal account using only a .WS email address on your .WS WebSite domain. (This is for your protection and to verify that we are actually sending your money to you and not someone else). You can easily add this address to your PayPal account if you have not already.

*** You must provide all four of the above before we will issue your bonus money ***

Daily Referral Bonus Winners and New Unlimited Bonus Leaderboards Can Now Be Viewed in The Member's Area!

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2006, 05:28:24 PM »

A Close Look at the True Power of Duplication: $1 Today Could Turn into Thousands by the End of the Year

In this newsletter:

Feature Article: GDI Affiliate Story, duplication in action! [read more]
Read this carefully: For every 5 confirmed (paid) referrals you make in each week-long referral period in April, you'll earn a $100 cash bonus.

FEATURE ARTICLE:

This week's feature article is a guest article written by one of our affiliates. Enjoy! For those of you celebrating the Easter holiday this weekend, we hope it's a safe and enjoyable one.

If you've never been paid five figures for five minutes of work, read this article!

When I joined Global Domains International back in August of 2004, little did I know what a life changing opportunity it would turn out to be for my family and I. By the time I found GDI, I had a little Internet marketing experience under my belt, but hardly ANY network marketing experience.

I had seen "WebSite.ws" before and knew it was a highly respected and well-known company, so when I saw the movie presentation about the home business being offered, I immediately realized what a substantial opportunity it was.

However, instead of jumping right in and getting to work like I should have, I went along with my life (as it was back then) for a few days and "tested the water" by sending some promotions to my own personal contact list.

Within a week, I had a strong frontline base. However, I knew that because I had a contact list of my own, I had a slight advantage over the people I had introduced. The real test of this opportunity would come when those people started getting active and referring new affiliates of their own.

So, for the second time, I waited and watched what would happen next.

Within days, the amazing power of duplication started working for me, and I began to see my organization grow by leaps and bounds on a daily basis. This is something I had never experienced before. In the other opportunities I had promoted in the past, my organization always declined in numbers during the time periods in which I did no promoting of my own. To see it GROW for once was really refreshing.

Within a few weeks, my income with GDI reached a level where my common sense kicked in and required me to start focusing more attention on this wonderful opportunity. I made the necessary changes in my life, and I dug in and got to work.

The GDI invitation system allowed me to consistently follow-up with my prospects without having to remember it all on my own. As someone who is not very organized, the value of this benefit alone is beyond definition. I continued a couple hours per day, plugging people I met online into the invitation system, and replied to the emails from people who expressed an interest in working with me.

Then one day, I received a phone call from someone who I had sent an invitation to. They were fired up about what they saw in the GDI presentation, and as a veteran network marketer, they knew that a $10 per month opportunity would allow the masses to join and remain a part of GDI without breaking the bank while they built their organization. This person promised big things.

Together we developed a game plan, which ended up being to follow GDI's recommended courses of action - EXACTLY. After just three months, this leg of my organization alone was responsible for over $2,000 per month in recurring income. Now that's what I call duplication!

By simply referring someone who knew twice as much as me and worked twice as hard as me, it was like multiplying myself by the power of three. That doesn't even take into consideration the hundreds upon hundreds of members who have since joined in the remaining 4 levels below.

Literally ONE person entered into the invite system, and less than 5 minutes work, has paid for countless bills and luxuries I wouldn't have been able to have otherwise. A nice home, cars, you name it and GDI has done that for me. And I didn't do anything that ANY OTHER AFFILIATE OF GDI can't do also. In fact, if you keep putting effort and dedication into this opportunity, you'll probably find MANY people who can help grow your organization by leaps and bounds.

The thing is, you never know who those people will be - so don't pass anyone off as not being a good prospect for this opportunity unless they specifically give you a reason to do so. Count everyone in.

Now, more than ever, there are marketing tools and incentives to help you grow your own organization even bigger, and even faster. If you haven't yet ordered some of GDI's marketing DVDs, do that now. There is no better way to introduce people to GDI that shows them right off the bat that they have all the skills necessary to market and make money in this program. And since the DVDs are dubbed in 8 languages, you can approach prospects that you would never be able to without the DVD.

Right now, there are thousands of people worldwide who can make you rich within a year or two IF you introduce them to this company. It's your job to find those people, or at least keep focusing your attention on building your own future, until some of them find you. Once you hit the mother lode once, you'll be hooked for life.

I wish you the best of luck as an affiliate of Global Domains International.

You can get full information on our Unlimited Bonus Contest, as well as all our other contests, at this link:

http://www.website.ws/home/contests

A PayPal policy was recently brought to our attention that prohibits acceptance of payments for any program or product that has an affiliate program offering commissions over multiple levels. This is PayPal's way of minimizing their liability when it comes to fraud and chargebacks, however - it also affects legitimate companies such as GDI, which has a 5-level commission plan that does fall under this policy. While we do not agree with the policy as a whole, we do understand PayPal's stance on the matter and respect their right to enact policies designed to protect their customers.

As changing the structure of our affiliate program is not an option, we have decided to NOT accept PayPal payments for monthly membership fees. Our outgoing commission payments and bonuses will continue to be paid as they always have.

If you currently have PayPal listed as the payment method on your account, please login to the member's area and change it as soon as possible in your Account Info --> Preferred Billing area. If credit card billing information was already in your account info, then it has been changed for you, however - you can also update your credit card info if you would like to use a different card.

Rest assured that a very minimal number of our affiliates were using PayPal as their billing method, so this should not greatly impact your organization for any extended period of time.

The Spanish version of our online animated flash presentation is ready for you to use. If you know anyone who speaks Spanish or you would like to advertise to a Spanish audience, you might try getting another domain on your GDI account that you can redirect to your Spanish version flash presentation.

You can use either of the above links in your promotions. They both direct visitors to the Spanish presentation.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: The multi-lingual versions of Freedom.ws and DVD.ws are now available for use in promoting your GDI business. This should be a tremendous marketing boost to those of you who have International contacts, or to anyone who wishes to start building their business worldwide. Congratulations. Your number of potential prospects just took a huge jump.

URGENT SPAM WARNING: Please make sure to review our complete SPAM policy now. Just because an email contact is in your address book doesn't mean an email you send to them is not SPAM.

Ultimately, SPAM is determined to be SPAM by the recipients who report it. Please be advised that there are other types of mass advertising that can also be considered SPAM, such as making inappropriate posts to message boards, or mass submitting the same classified ad over and over using mass submission software.

Make sure you review the polices of any site that allows advertising or personal posting BEFORE you place a link to your GDI affiliate site, and that you have reviewed and know our SPAM policy.

Have Questions? Don't forget, you can use the Request Support and FAQ links in your member's area for answers to commonly asked questions. When replying to an email that our support department has sent you, be sure to include any previous correspondence in your reply.

Warning About "Guaranteed Signups": GDI does not allow our affiliates to purchase "guaranteed signups" from any source. In years of research, we have never found a cost effective or legitimate source for valid signups. Most of the companies offering guaranteed signups mass enter junk signup data into our system and clog up our server resources. If you have ordered guaranteed signups from any source, cancel your order now or your account will be at risk for suspension. Remember folks, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Contest Information and Results: Bonus contest details can be located within your account by clicking the "Leaderboard" tab, and then clicking the "Learn about available bonuses" tab.

Contacting the Support Department: When contacting support via voicemail or email, please make sure to let us know what your username and domain name is for the fastest response.

Access Codes: Some pages of our WebSite require an "access code". This is the way we make sure that your prospects get sent to a proper referral page where you get credit. Your access code is exactly the same as your GDI username.

How you get paid!

We wanted to make sure you understand the many ways you are compensated for your participation in the GDI business. We've made the program as lucrative as possible for you, and want to insure you get the most out of it, so be sure you take a look at all the ways to get paid below!

When we make updates to the contests we are running, we will list any changes in our contest updates email that is sent weekly, so you are always aware of the many ways you can earn with us!

New program scheduling for The WS Internet Show will be announced soon! You can hear our past shows in the archive at the WebSite link above for great tips on promoting GDI and using our products.

Now is a great time to listen to our archived shows, and share them with your prospects, at www.wsinternetshow.ws.

We'll update you with program specific information for the WS Internet Show after our next run of shows has been scheduled.

In your member's area, you'll notice our "Potential" and "Confirmed" Leaderboards.

These leaderboards display the winners from our contests, and you'll find winner information from our prior contests in the same area of our WebSite.

"Confirmed" shares are earned when sign-ups convert to paid accounts, and then only if payment is successfully secured on the first charge attempt.

Bonus winnings are paid based on the results of the "Confirmed" leaderboards only.

Be sure to read the dates listed at the top of each leaderboard so you know what time period the board is for.

If you are listed on a CONFIRMED leaderboard, then you may collect your referral bonus by following the requirements to the right.

Testimonial - provide a short testimonial about GDI's opportunity and/or product to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws

Promotional Tip - with your testimonial, include a promotional or sponsoring tip that will help other affiliates duplicate your success

Photo of yourself in JPEG (.JPG) format - attach a photo of yourself to the email you send to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws.

The .WS email address to which you would like your winnings paid through PayPal - We will send your bonus money to a valid PayPal account using only a .WS email address on your .WS WebSite domain. (This is for your protection and to verify that we are actually sending your money to you and not someone else). You can easily add this address to your PayPal account if you have not already.

*** You must provide all four of the above before we will issue your bonus money ***

Daily Referral Bonus Winners and New Unlimited Bonus Leaderboards Can Now Be Viewed in The Member's Area!

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2006, 06:57:37 PM »

You're Invited to a DVD Party, and it's at YOUR House!

In this newsletter:

Feature Article: An excellent method for fast growth! [read more]

FEATURE ARTICLE:

How to Have Fun, Grow Your Organization FAST, and be the Superstar GDI Recruiter of Your Region!

Some people in the network marketing industry work their whole careers before they build a reputation as a star recruiter. They know the importance of building a name for themselves. Wearing the suit of success and having a solid reputation in the industry gives people the confidence they need to take their organization to new heights.

Would YOU rather join with someone who appears to know what they are doing, and who you perceive to be someone who can teach YOU how to make money in this business? Sure you would, and so would your prospects.

If there's one method of building a network marketing business that can take someone from "total newbie" status to the top of the earnings ladder, it's organizing networking get-togethers that can grow your business faster than you think is even possible.

If you're ready to see things REALLY take off for you, try this DVD Party Method. It's fun and effective!

If you're a social type (or if you like building an organization fast), one of the best ways to do it is holding DVD parties. There's no better way to generate a LOT of new affiliates in a short period of time. The DVD Party Method relies on the power of third-party validation, which basically means "anyone but YOU, confirming that what you are teaching people about GDI is true."

Think "Power in Numbers".

Here is a brief outline of how the DVD Party Method works. Depending on your resources, there are several ways to generate prospects to attend your DVD parties. You can first begin with your warm market to gain the skills you need to make these powerhouse "recruiting hours" effective for you.

Or you can place a simple ad in the "help needed" or "employment" section of your local classifieds, along with your phone number. When you start getting respondents, simply make an appointment with them and give them the time that you're having your next DVD party as the appointment time/date.

A DVD party lasts approximately 1 hour. To make them successful, you should make sure you have plenty of drinks and snacks on hand, and plenty of seating. You don't want anyone to stand up for the entire presentation.

Here's what you'll need:

A TV with a DVD player hooked up to it

A copy of the GDI Marketing DVD

Pen and notepad

Your computer

As people begin arriving, get them to write their name, email address and phone number on your notepad so you'll have a record of who attended. The first 5 minutes of the party should just be introductions. Introduce yourself to your guests and tell them that today (or tonight) you will be introducing them to one of the most powerful opportunities to earn a living from home.

Make sure they understand that in order to be successful in GDI, the only skill they need is to be able to show people the same DVD presentation that you are about to show them, either at their homes, or by distributing the DVD.

Then, when everyone is ready to begin and has been seated, start the DVD and let people know to hold their questions until the presentation is over. When the DVD presentation is over, you'll let people know that they can start promoting GDI and making money right away, and have your computer ready (preferably setup and Internet connected in the same room where you are presenting).

Get a show of hands of the people who have an interest in the business, let them know that you'll help them get signed and started right now, and that you can help them do the presenting until they are familiar and comfortable with the business.

Politely excuse the people who are not interested, and thank them for their valuable time.

Now is the time to get people signed up. On your computer, go directly to the signup page. Allow the first person to create his/her account with GDI and help them choose their domain name if they need help. As they are doing this, answer any remaining questions the rest of the attendants might have and let them mingle, discuss the opportunity and enjoy snacks.

Get as many people as you can signed up right then and there. If there is someone who must leave before they are signed up, make sure to give them a business card, or at least your contact information and a link to your GDI site.

Before you end the DVD party, let everyone know what the next step is. They should take some time to learn about GDI and find at least five friends or contact to invite to YOUR next DVD party. You can work as a team with all the people you signup, and allow them to invite their prospects to your DVD parties until they are comfortable with how things are done, at which time they can start holding their own DVD parties in their home or office. Normally, a new rep will be comfortable with how to hold a DVD party after attending just a few of yours.

The reason this is powerful is that after a few parties, the ratio of reps to party attendants increases. It is no longer 5 or 10 prospects listening to a lone GDI affiliate, it is often 20 or 30 attendants watching the DVD with 6 or 7 affiliates. More affiliates to answer questions, and excellent third-party validation (someone other than YOU telling prospects that this opportunity is for real), makes A LOT of difference.

No important battle was ever won with a one-man army. You are fighting for a better future for yourself and your family. What more important battle is there?

Get creative with your DVD parties, there is so much more you CAN do - and we're curious to see what kind of awesome parties our reps are holding. If you decide to use the DVD party method, try to record some of your parties so you can share your successes with the rest of our affiliates.

Some VERY POWERFUL network marketing organizations have been built using parties alone. Once you get the hang of how these work, they'll be very enjoyable, and an outstanding way to see very quick growth in your income. Some of you will be surprised at how fast your organization can grow using this method. We've seen the size of network marketing parties get so BIG, so fast, that an increased party schedule or a larger venue becomes necessary within weeks (or even days).

Give this method a try, you'll enjoy it!

A PayPal policy was recently brought to our attention that prohibits acceptance of payments for any program or product that has an affiliate program offering commissions over multiple levels. This is PayPal's way of minimizing their liability when it comes to fraud and chargebacks, however - it also affects legitimate companies such as GDI, which has a 5-level commission plan that does fall under this policy. While we do not agree with the policy as a whole, we do understand PayPal's stance on the matter and respect their right to enact policies designed to protect their customers.

Warning About "Guaranteed Signups": GDI does not allow our affiliates to purchase "guaranteed signups" from any source. In years of research, we have never found a cost effective or legitimate source for valid signups. Most of the companies offering guaranteed signups mass enter junk signup data into our system and clog up our server resources. If you have ordered guaranteed signups from any source, cancel your order now or your account will be at risk for suspension. Remember folks, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

"One Account Only" Rule: As an affiliate of GDI, you are only allowed ONE account with us. Please do not try to create multiple accounts. Also note that if you cancel a GDI account, there is a 14 day waiting period before you can create another one.

Contacting the Support Department: When contacting support via voicemail or email, please make sure to let us know what your username and domain name is for the fastest response.

Affiliate Paperwork: If you are a new member who has not yet sent in your affiliate paperwork, PLEASE make sure to include the username of your account or clearly print your first and last name on the required documents.

Access Codes: Some pages of our WebSite require an "access code". This is the way we make sure that your prospects get sent to a proper referral page where you get credit. Your access code is exactly the same as your GDI username.

How you get paid!

* Dynamic Upward Database Compression 

The WS Internet Show!

RandalZuniga

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 21, 2006, 12:02:18 AM »

8)Thank you, very informative- Will definitely be using the spanish promo presentations Randal zuniga
T Perkins

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2006, 12:49:51 PM »

think this will be a big hit
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2006, 11:44:15 AM »

Serious Income: Discover the True Power of Building Your "Mastermind Alliance"

In this newsletter:

Feature Article: The power of a carefully-crafted team [read more]
Read this carefully: Our Unlimited Bonus Contest will be continued into May! For every 5 confirmed (paid) referrals you make in each week-long referral period in May, you'll earn a $100 cash bonus.

FEATURE ARTICLE:

What YOU Would Have Learned in the Early 1900's, Had You Been a Student of the Wealthiest Man in the World.

Andrew Carnegie, one of the captains of Industry in 19th century America, passed away before most of our affiliates were even born. But is it possible to think that one of his little-known business philosophies could turn you into a multi-millionaire someday, possibly much sooner than you think?

Carnegie grew up poor, the son of a linen weaver, in Dunfermline, the medieval capital of Scotland. He was expected to follow in his father's footsteps, as were most young men of his time. However, steam-powered looms and other industrial advancements soon came to Scotland and destroyed the weaver's craft. People who had only one valuable skill became expendable overnight, and Carnegie had to witness firsthand what poverty was.

"It was burnt into my heart then that my father had to beg for work. And then and there came the resolve that I would cure that when I got to be a man."

Many of you may know that Carnegie was a pioneer in the American Steel Industry. Recognizing the potential of a process that turned huge batches of iron into steel, he invested heavily and borrowed obscene amounts of money to build a new steel plant near Pittsburgh.

For nearly 30 years, he built his wealth to truly staggering amounts. In 1900, shortly after Carnegie had turned 64 years old, financier J.P. Morgan launched an intense challenge to the Carnegie Steel empire. Although Carnegie believed he could win the battle that might last more than a decade, spending more time with his wife and daughter in their later years appealed to him more. He wrote an offer for sale on a piece of paper and had one of his managers hand-deliver it to Morgan, who accepted the offer of $480 MILLION for Carnegie Steel immediately.

"Congratulations, Mr. Carnegie," Morgan said upon finalization of the deal. "you are now the richest man in the world."

So why are we telling you this? Why should it matter to you?

... Here's why. Andrew Carnegie once relayed to one of his most well-known students, Napoleon Hill, that he knew almost NOTHING about the making and marketing of steel.

He was able to succeed and later become the richest man in the world by recognizing the potential of the industry, and because he realized that to emerge as the economic leader in the industry, he would have to find and surround himself with a "Mastermind Alliance" of like-minded people who, collectively, had ALL OF THE KNOWLEDGE and skills necessary to build and run one of the largest and most fascinating companies in all of history.

Ask yourself a quick-question. Have you ever achieved MASSIVE success at anything without the assistance and cooperation of others?

So... what benefit might there be to carefully selecting and closely working with a small and intimate group of people in your organization who are like-minded, and who can agree on a definite goal to work towards?

A mastermind alliance consists of two or more minds working actively together in perfect harmony toward a common definite objective. Only through a mastermind alliance can you appropriate and use the full strength of the experience, training, and knowledge of others just as if they were your own.

Next week, we'll continue with more on the Mastermind Principle that Napoleon Hill shared with the world after working closely with Mr. Carnegie. We'll tell you what kind of people to choose for your Mastermind Alliance, and how to find them.

What's your income goal? $10,000 per month, $15,000?

Even those nice-looking amounts could end up being small change compared to what your potential is when you find the "perfect team". Stay tuned for next week's newsletter if you're interested in learning more.

Have Questions? Don't forget, you can use the Request Support and FAQ links in your member's area for answers to commonly asked questions. When replying to an email that our support department has sent you, be sure to include any previous correspondence in your reply. Include your username and domain name when leaving a voicemail or when you're are corresponding with Support via email.

Cancellation of Accounts: Leaving a voicemail does not insure that your account is canceled. You must speak to a representative to cancel your account.

Warning About "Guaranteed Signups": GDI does not allow our affiliates to purchase "guaranteed signups" from any source. In years of research, we have never found a cost effective or legitimate source for valid signups. Most of the companies offering guaranteed signups mass enter junk signup data into our system and clog up our server resources. If you have ordered guaranteed signups from any source, cancel your order now or your account will be at risk for suspension. Remember, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Affiliate Paperwork: When you send in your affiliate paperwork, PLEASE include the username of your account and clearly print your first and last name.

Affiliate Access Codes: Your affiliate "access code" for any of our sites is your username.

Accepted Payment Method: The ONLY method of payment we accept is major credit card. We are NOT able to accept any alternate forms of payment at this time.
How you get paid!

The WS Internet Show!

Laurie Floyd

From the land downunder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2006, 08:18:07 PM »

Hello
It is all very well to talk of all the wonderful aspects of GDI,which I agree with, but maybe admin
should have a good look at the email issues/invite system problems, that are proving to be a real obstacle to using all the brilliant marketing features.
It is not worth promoting if the system lets you down.
Regards
Laurie Floyd
Australia

Always open to any suggestions and always
glad to help others.
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: May 02, 2006, 08:59:50 PM »

This is Michael Starr Reed, the CEO of Global Domains International.

I wanted to send you a quick email to let you know about something that will have a positive impact on your GDI business.

Are you familiar with the term "social proof"?

Social proof is a psychological phenomenon in which people see others behaving in a certain way, and therefore assume that behavior is an appropriate mode of behavior; or when they see people they esteem approve of something, they themselves will approve of it.

Celebrity endorsements of products is a perfect example of social proof.

However, you don't have to be a celebrity to use this phenomenon to your advantage in marketing GDI.

We have some affiliates who have PERSONALLY referred over ONE THOUSAND!!! people to our company, on their first level alone.

The only way they were able to do this is by relaying their excitement about GDI to the people they were sharing the opportunity with.

And social proof is even more powerful when a group of people is involved.

Have you ever noticed how riots get started?

Sometimes it begins with just a small group of people who become emotionally charged about one topic or another. Soon others
around them "pick up" on that emotion and believe it to be their own, and it spreads like wildfire, doesn't it?

Riots of course, are negative. However, changing people's lives for the better by sharing GDI with them is a VERY good thing.

Would you put the power of social proof to work for you, if you knew it was affecting those around you in a positive way?

To refer hundreds or THOUSANDS of people to GDI and earn an enormous income, your prospects must sense YOUR excitement.

Testimonials are great, but a hundred written testimonials won't do you near as much good as sharing your own excitement. Your
prospects can pick up on this even while you're talking on the phone.

Did you know that even on the telephone, over 90% of the actual communication is not what you say, but how you say it? That's
true, and it means your tone of voice and excitement both play MORE of a role in how your prospects will react to you than what you say!

When you have a group of people together, such as when sharing the DVD with more than one other person, and making sure they are able to pick up on your contagious excitement, the "group dynamic" makes the overall effect even more powerful.

Consider yourself "The FireStarter." Give the people you know and meet the gift of a burning desire to change their lives for the better.

Raising your excitement level alone, and not being afraid to share that excitement with others - could mean more to you in terms of income than anything else you decide to do.

Remember that you have full control over your own thoughts and feelings. You CAN make a decision to get excited. It's amazing, but your attitude is 100% controlled by YOU.

And by just making the decision to get as excited as you can possibly be about the opportunity you have with GDI, your ACTION, and your INCOME will increase exponentially.

Have a great day!

Michael Starr Reed
CEO, Global Domains International

Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: May 04, 2006, 08:30:33 PM »

The Keys to Building a Strong "Mastermind Alliance" and Reaching Your Defined Income Goal.

In this newsletter:

Feature Article: The power of a carefully-crafted team [read more]
Read this carefully: Our Unlimited Bonus Contest will be continued this month! For every 5 confirmed (paid) referrals you make in each week-long referral period in May, you'll earn a $100 cash bonus.

FEATURE ARTICLE:

Building a Strong Team is the Key to Building a Strong Income in GDI.

Last week, we talked about the power of building your own "mastermind alliance" of team members with whom you share the same goal.

We told you how the once-richest man in the world used the mastermind principle to build a financial empire in the steel industry, when he himself knew very little about the making and marketing of steel.

Now let's talk about how you can use the mastermind principle to build your own empire in GDI, or in any other endeavor you choose to undertake, for that matter.

Remember, the benefit of carefully selecting and closely working with a small group of like-minded people, who share your definite goal to work towards, is that it allows you to achieve things that you alone could not achieve.

A mastermind alliance consists of two or more minds working actively together in perfect harmony toward a common definite objective. Only through a mastermind alliance can you appropriate and use the full strength of the experience, training, and knowledge of others just as if they were your own.

When Napoleon Hill shared this principle with the world, he laid out EXACTLY how you should choose the people for your mastermind alliance, the first requirement being that the people you are choosing should all share the same definite objective.

That might be something like "Our common goal is to find ways to build our GDI monthly income to $20,000 per month each by May 4th, 2007, and then to follow through with the massive action required to meet this goal".

That's pretty exact... and it needs to be. It's stating the exact result you want, and the exact date by which you are going to experience that result. If you don't have an EXACT definite objective, there is nothing letting you know if you're on track to achieve it, or if you need to make changes in your path towards your objective.

For instance, the objective "I want to make a lot of money" is NOT exact, and it won't have the same powerful effect as if you can agree on a definite objective such as the one above.

Once you have a definite objective in mind, your next step is to find the first person you would like to work with to achieve the objective. First and foremost, the person must agree to your objective, and to work with you to achieve the end result of making it a reality for the both of you.

Then as you encounter other people who may benefit the alliance as a whole, the two of you will choose new members who you wish to invite into your alliance - together. At any point where a new member is invited into your alliance, the entire alliance should agree upon the new member.

For the purposes of success in network marketing, a mastermind alliance of three or four people would be ideal.

Choosing members of your mastermind alliance is a lot like choosing employees. You'll look for the same major qualities.

Dependability

Honesty

Ability to get the job done

Willingness to go the extra mile

If your mastermind alliance is going to stick, the personalities involved must blend in perfect harmony, and each member of the alliance must have adequate and equal motive for continuing to do their part in contributing to the alliance.

After reading this article, you should understand the power of the mastermind alliance principle and how it will help you. A wealth of information is available on this topic, including Mr. Hill's book (and seminars, available on audio) "Napoleon Hill's Keys to Success : The 17 Principles of Personal Achievement".

Or, you can do a Google search to learn more.

Have Questions? Don't forget, you can use the Request Support and FAQ links in your member's area for answers to commonly asked questions. When replying to an email that our support department has sent you, be sure to include any previous correspondence in your reply. Include your username and domain name when leaving a voicemail or when you are corresponding with Support via email.

Getting Assistance: If you are unable to get a hold of your sponsor or upline, you may login to the GDI Forum for support and advice.

Warning About "Guaranteed Signups": GDI does not allow our affiliates to purchase "guaranteed signups" from any source. In years of research, we have never found a cost effective or legitimate source for valid signups. Most of the companies offering guaranteed signups mass enter junk signup data into our system and clog up our server resources. If you have ordered guaranteed signups from any source, cancel your order now or your account will be at risk for suspension. Remember, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Lead Warning: Do not use key2net leads, this is not a reputable company.

Promotional Balance: To achieve the greatest results in generating an income in GDI, you should make sure to balance your promotional efforts. You can use a combination of online and offline advertising to generate great leads, including flyers, drop cards, our marketing DVDs, and the invite system.

Affiliate Access Codes: Your affiliate "access code" for any of our sites is your username.
How you get paid!

The WS Internet Show!

Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2006, 02:14:33 PM »

Before You Can Reach a Goal, You Must Have One.

In this newsletter:

Feature Article: Why you should have well-defined goals [read more]
The GDI Wealth Guide [download it here]
Read this carefully: Our Unlimited Bonus Contest will be continued this month! For every 5 confirmed (paid) referrals you make in each week-long referral period in May, you'll earn a $100 cash bonus.

FEATURE ARTICLE:

Many people fail in life, not for lack of ability or brains or even courage but simply because they have never organized their energies around a goal. - Elbert Hubbard

Emptiness is a symptom that you are not living creatively. You either have no goal that is important enough to you, or you are not using your talents and efforts in a striving toward an important goal. -Maxwell Maltz

A goal properly set is halfway reached. - Abraham Lincoln

No matter how carefully you plan your goals they will never be more than pipe dreams unless you pursue them with gusto. - W. Clement Stone

Know your goal, make a plan and pull the trigger. - Phil C. McGraw

When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind. - Lucius Annaeus Seneca

There's no way to reach a goal that you haven't set. Perhaps you just want to make a few hundred dollars per month, or maybe you want to earn enough money with GDI to buy your dream home.

Every one of our affiliates has slightly different reasons and motivations for devoting some of their time and energy into building a GDI business, but one thing is for sure - you won't know when you've reached "success" as an affiliate until after you've defined what success means to you.

Does it mean that you're making enough money to pay your monthly bills? Does it mean that your residual commissions cover the payments for your dream car? Or does it mean that you've built an organization so big and profitable that it will continue to provide you a life-long income years after you've stopped networking full time?

Before you place another ad, talk to another prospect or send another invite - take just a minute to think about what you want in life.

Clearly define what level of income you need, in definite terms, and also a timeframe in which you would like to achieve it. You don't have to be exactly on the mark when it comes to reaching your goals. Life throws curveballs. You'll have to often change your course of action, and even your degree of action, to turn your "wants" into your own personal reality.

What's important is that you have something definite that you're working towards. Because most of our affiliates are at least partially motivated by money, let's look at an example of setting a monetary goal and what it takes to achieve it. You might be surprised at how simple it can be to reach a rather lofty goal through consistent action.

Here's a sample goal... clearly defined.

I, Name Here, am setting my GDI monthly income goal at $3,000 per month. The date by which I am to achieve this goal is May 11th, 2007. The method I will use to make this income a reality is referring new customers and affiliates to GDI through use of the DVD and following the sponsoring techniques recommended in The GDI Step-by-Step Wealth Guide. As I learn what works best for me, I will not hesitate to make variations in my course of action that will put me on a straighter line towards the attainment of my $3,000 per month income. 

Building a $3,000 per month income that will continue to come to you month after month, whether you're working full time or not - in just one year - might seem like a lofty goal. But let's break it down in a way that puts it into perspective for you, and see if it helps make its attainment seem more within your reach.

Of course, May 11th, 2007 is ONE YEAR from today. If you're starting from scratch (you have no organization yet), that means you must add an average of 250 people PER MONTH to your organization in order to reach your goal. If you're just beginning, this might seem like a lot. We do have affiliates who burst out of the gate and build a downline that size in just days or weeks, but you don't have to.

Get your first 5 or 10. Help them get their first 5 or 10. Within a short period of time, you'll have a much bigger team of people working towards the attainment of your goal (and their own goals). By the time you have an organization of 25 people, each member of your team only needs to refer an average of 10 people per month for you to be on track to achieve your goal. That's 1 referral each in a 3 day period.

Can that be done? Sure it can, and pretty easily!

And, as your organization grows and you have more people contributing to the attainment of your goal, the momentum you'll gain towards achieving it will be unbelievable. To see that momentum, all it takes is for you to maintain your excitement and energy, keep your goal at the top of your mind, and pour as much energy as needed into achieving it.

Any income goal you set for yourself can be reached if you have the desire, and the willingness to expend the time and energy needed to attain it.

Have Questions? Don't forget, you can use the Request Support and FAQ links in your member's area for answers to commonly asked questions. When replying to an email that our support department has sent you, be sure to include any previous correspondence in your reply. Include your username and domain name when leaving a voicemail or when you are corresponding with Support via email.

Getting Assistance: If you are unable to get a hold of your sponsor or upline, you may login to the GDI Forum for support and advice.

Lead Warning: Do not use key2net leads, this is not a reputable company.

How you get paid!

The WS Internet Show!

ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2006, 08:35:45 AM »

The reason 95% fail online is because of goals and program jumpers. People expect to get online and make money within a few weeks. Like any business it takes time, work, and time. Talk to people, market everyday. Don't program jump, stick with it...

Scott Price
H_Martell

Tired of the rat race!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2006, 08:46:03 AM »

Scott,

You hit the nail on the head.

Keys

1. Education make sure to read books from successful people who have made it in this wonderful industry.

2. Stay determined set goals,write down how you are going to achieve them.

3. Timeline understand having a home buisness has many rewards but it will take a consistent effort over time 3-5 years.

4. Don't quit and join the great next thing jumping from program to program will not get you to the ulitimate goal which is financial freedom.

To your success,

Howie Martell
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: May 18, 2006, 08:50:06 PM »

Something Motivates EVERY Prospect. Here's How to Find Out What it Is.

In this newsletter:

Feature Article: Motivate money right into your bank account [read more]

FEATURE ARTICLE:

At some point in your life, you may have heard of the psychologist, Abraham H. Maslow, or more likely - his paper, "A Theory of Human Motivation", which he published in 1943.

Maslow's paper was largely about his theories on basic human needs, and how they affect human motivation and behavior.

His theory contends that as humans meet "basic needs", they seek to satisfy successively "higher needs" that occupy a set hierarchy. Maslow studied exemplary people such as Albert Einstein, Jane Addams, Eleanor Roosevelt, and Frederick Douglass rather than mentally ill or neurotic people, writing that "the study of crippled, stunted, immature, and unhealthy specimens can yield only a cripple psychology and a cripple philosophy." (Motivation and Personality, 1987).

The basic hierarchy of needs is as follows:

1. Physiological
2. Safety
3. Love/Belonging
4. Esteem
5. Actualization

While knowing the structure of this hierarchy alone is not going to bring you greater home business success, knowing how it affects the people around you can bring you rewards in all areas of your life.

Again, our motto at GDI is, "You can get everything you want in life, if you'll just help enough other people get what they want". While reading further into this article, keep that statement in mind.

Even though it may seem that using the valuable knowledge we're about to empower you with to get what you want in life is manipulative, or that it will give you an unfair advantage in your dealings with other people, it's really not.

You will simply be providing people with what they want, and in return - you'll be getting something you want.

We KNOW the GDI opportunity can bring about positive life changes, because we've seen it impact so many of our affiliates already. If you share this belief, then what you're about to learn will be even more beneficial to you because you'll KNOW that when you're communicating with prospects, you really mean what you're saying.

Let's look at some basic human needs, and how they affect motivation, and how that motivation - if found out by you - can affect your success in networking. Human needs arrange themselves in hierarchies of pre-potency. That is to say, the appearance of one need usually rests on the prior satisfaction of another, more pre-potent need. Man is a perpetually wanting animal. No need or drive can be treated as if it were isolated or discrete; every drive is related to the state of satisfaction or dissatisfaction of other drives.

At the very core of the basic needs, are purely physiological needs - such as the need to eat, the need for water, the need for sleep or even the need to regulate body temperature. Unless these needs are satisfied, any need HIGHER UP on the hierarchy will not reveal itself. These needs must be satisfied first, before any other more complex need even arises.

It's easiest to explain this theory using an example. Imagine a man, thousands of years ago, running through the woods in the dead of winter without any clothes on his back to protect him from the elements. He has not eaten in almost a week. He is desperately searching for some kind of material that he can use to protect himself from the stinging cold, and even the tiniest morsel of food to sustain himself and to bring him back from the brink of death.

Do you think this man (we imagine a caveman) is currently worried about whether the pretty cave girl around the bend finds him attractive? Do you think he finds a need to have the best cave in the woods? Do you think he's going to bother to seek out a sense of belonging?

Probably not. He NEEDS food, now. He needs something to help him stay warm, now. He has no other needs. Obviously, pretty much ALL of your prospects will have already met their basic physiological needs. Those aren't the needs you should concern yourself with. However, ALL of your prospects will have at least ONE driving motivation, ONE need, that an association with YOU and GDI can help them satisfy.

For instance, you're talking with Joe Prospect. Joe tells you that he's seen the GDI web site before and meant to join, but at the time he was just worried about finding a way to pay his $400 rent that was due. Think about this. It's very possible that Joe has a need for something basic, like the need to pay for his apartment, or more exactly - a need for at least $400 per month. Do you see how knowing this motivation is beneficial to you? If you can successfully show Joe how GDI will help him solve this problem, fill this need - then he's as good as on your team. It's that simple.

Some people have more complex needs that are higher up on the hierarchy. They live in a nice home already, so attempting to bring them onto your GDI team using the same motivation you used for Joe would be useless. They couldn't care less if you can show them how to earn $400 to pay rent. They own their home. You'll have to tap into their other needs. The more you learn about someone, the more you'll be able to determine what complexity of needs they have. For instance, after physiological needs come safety needs, such as financial security, security of resources, moral security and security of health.

As one reaches higher levels in the hierarchy, their needs get more complex and internal, such as love and belonging needs - like the need for friendship, or to be part of a group. A sense of belonging, or a feeling of being needed.

Next come esteem needs; the need to be respected, to self-respect and to respect others. And at the very top of the hierarchy, "being" needs, such as the need to "be" all that one can be, based on their own unique abilities and talents, and the need to find one's own true calling in life, or "spiritual needs".

If you want to be the VERY BEST you can be as a GDI affiliate, it's important that you develop an ability to identify with people. Learn about them, their problems, their motivations, and how you can solve those problems and satisfy those motivations. If you hone this skill, you'll be a marketing hotshot in no time.

We know this thinking is outside of the box, but we also believe that you'll see the benefit to possessing this knowledge. If you're interested in learning more about human motivation and Maslow's hierarchy of needs, you can read more here.

Talk.ws – What’s All the Talk About?

It comes as no surprise that Talk.ws is indeed the place to be if you want to participate in discussions that boost and encourage the following:

Training – weekly training calls and previous .WS Internet Shows are archived and available for listening.
Team Building – learn how to find, build and keep your team and the systems involved.
Marketing Strategies – share your ideas and tips for recruiting both online and offline. Learn how GDI members get results!
Website Development – tips, suggestions, and resources on Website building.
Effective Feedback – receive quality feedback on your “.ws” and questions and issues regarding GDI and its products and services
Global Domains International’s world forum has exceeded 20,000 registered members in less than a year! During this time, members have been able to contribute and acquire ideas, tips and strategies to help build their GDI business. In addition, members receive constructive criticism on their WebSites for significant improvements and WebSite building techniques. This is the place that motivates, inspires and has an immense amount of information for all members!

To share your “.ws” WebSite, request support, learn and share business building concepts and engage in one of the web’s top global business forums, please visit your member’s area or go directly to www.talk.ws.

Phone Verified Leads: The new phone verified type of lead is now available in your member's area, by clicking "Leads" in the navigation column on the left side. Go there to learn more now.

Affiliate Paperwork: When you send in your affiliate paperwork, PLEASE remember to include the username of your account or clearly print your first and last name.

Marketing Support: GDI's Support Department does not provide marketing support or advice, other than the tips and tricks you'll read in this newsletter. If you need assistance with advertising or marketing, please contact your sponsor or checkout the GDI Forum.

Account Cancellation: Just leaving us a message on voicemail will not insure that your account will be cancelled. To cancel your account you'll need to speak to one of our representatives live.
How you get paid!

The WS Internet Show!

Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2006, 08:13:38 PM »

Would You Succeed Bigger in GDI if You Had 22,946 Other People Helping You?

Plus: Recent technical issues, and its effect on our customers. Please read a special message from the Chief Operating Officer.

In this newsletter:

Feature Article: Talk.ws and How it Can Help You [read more]

FEATURE ARTICLE:

GDI's World Forum Can Give You the Knowledge You Need to Succeed

When we launched the "Talk.ws" forum for GDI about a year ago, we never imagined how it would grow and evolve, and how many of our affiliates would make valuable contributions to it.

If you haven't visited the forum in awhile, login to your GDI back office and click the "GDI Forum" button on the left-side navigation column. There are now almost 23,000 members of the forum, and thousands of great posts.

You'll find valuable tips for marketing GDI that have worked for other people. This is the kind of information you WON'T find in an ebook.

A lot of this information is specific to GDI. It's what GDI affiliates are doing to get GDI referrals.

We have great moderators who can even help you with marketing tips and basic technical questions about your computer or the Internet.

You can also get updates on GDI changes, any known technical issues, and clarification on any questions you have about our service or affiliate program.

At any given time, there are other affiliates online you can correspond with.

We know you'll really enjoy the forum and get some great ideas for building your business if you'll take the time to see how the site has grown in the last year. It's a virtual encyclopedia for everything GDI.

Training: weekly training calls and previous .WS Internet Shows are archived and available for listening.
Team Building: learn how to find, build and keep your team and the systems involved.
Marketing Strategies: share your ideas and tips for recruiting both online and offline. Learn how GDI members get results!
Website Development: tips, suggestions, and resources on Website building.
Effective Feedback: receive quality feedback on your questions and issues regarding GDI and its products and services.

Over the last year, members have been able to contribute and acquire ideas, tips and strategies to help build their GDI business. In addition, members receive constructive criticism on their WebSites for significant improvements and WebSite building techniques. This is the place that motivates, inspires and has an immense amount of information for all members!

To share your WebSite, request support, learn and share business building concepts and engage in one of the web's top global business forums, please visit your member's area or go directly to www.talk.ws.

A Letter from the Chief Operating Officer

Very few of you know I exist: That's a good thing for you. :-) I'm not much for being in the public eye. I like to stay behind the scenes guiding the efforts to make GDI the company I've been so proud to be a part of for nearly seven years now.

I'm taking the time to address every one of our customers personally because I am not proud of our performance this week. I am sorry for what our cherished customers have gone through, and I am embarrassed for our having treated you in such a manner.

A couple days ago we migrated to all new hardware for the systems that directly affect everything we offer our customers. This was an enormous undertaking we have been working on for almost two years. The purpose of this change was purely to improve our customer experience with additional capacities and faster load times, faster services, faster everything.

We were led to believe on all fronts this migration would result in five minutes total downtime. We wanted zero downtime, but we settled for five minutes to allow for turning off the old hardware and switching to the new gear. Based on that length of time, we specifically decided to not alert our customers. Our reasoning being there was no point in causing undue anxiety among our customers for something so short. The goal all along had been to make the switch entirely transparent to our customers. At five minutes, most people would never even notice, and for the few who did, the issue would be fixed before it was even reported. Or so we thought...

Clearly the information we were given was entirely wrong. Had we known in any way, shape, or form any of this might happen:

1. We never would have done it. We would have kept working on it behind the scenes until we were sure the switch was going to be transparent.

2. We would have forewarned our customers. We would have sent weekly reminders for the 3-4 weeks leading up to the migration, accompanied by notices on all login sites and various pages within customers' accounts.

It's important to me for every one of you to know... We do cherish our customers. I guarantee many of you currently believe we think you're nothing more than money to us; that we don't care what our customers think. And while I certainly understand why you might think that given the last couple days, I promise you, that simply isn't true. We invested in all the new hardware for you. It was never our intention for this to play out this way. We worked on the information we were given, and we got burned. We couldn't be sorrier for our customers or more embarrassed for our mistakes.

The vast majority of the problems have already been taken care of. Many more remain, most notably troubles with our webmail system. We have an entire team of dedicated people who have been working furiously to make things right. We will continue doing so.

I sincerely apologize for our customers having been put through this. Every one of you deserves better. I am embarrassed for our performance, and if I could do over again, things would be handled far differently. I genuinely hope you will forgive us and allow us the opportunity to prove our company is one you can be proud of.

Kindest Regards,

Jon Bailey
Chief Operating Officer
Global Domains International

Commission Checks: We send commission checks and bank wires for commissions within the first 15 days of every month.

Marketing Support: If you are need of marketing support or advice contact the members in your upline by clicking the "Upline" tab within your members area. If your upline is not providing any assistance we suggest using the GDI Forum within your members area to get the assistance you need.

Affiliate Paperwork: When you send in your affiliate paperwork, PLEASE remember to include the username of your account or clearly print your first and last name.

How you get paid!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: