March 19, 2024, 02:00:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Webinar Scheduled!!  (Read 29431 times)
BudFields

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2009, 06:15:33 PM »

I joined today, and have already added the Webinars to my Outlook Calendar! I am a total Noob to Internet Marketing so I am really motivated to attend the events.

Thank you for the opportunity to become a successful internet marketer. I have one question.

Although I know the purpose of the Webinars is to provide dynamic content for our members, I was wondering if there were archived events I might view/hear to get the most information possible?

Please let me know. Today is my first day. I'll look forward to seeing you all tonight at the Webinar!
DLowery

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2010, 03:38:53 PM »

Is their going to be a listing of past webinars that we can listen to since we are all in differant time
zones? Roll Eyes
crusade2wealth
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2010, 08:19:55 PM »

Is their going to be a listing of past webinars that we can listen to since we are all in differant time
zones? Roll Eyes

Login to your GDI member's area.  You will see a section toward the top of the page that says webinars.  Look for "An archive of past webinars can be found by clicking here" in that box.  Follow that link to view the archived webinars.  The amazing thing about that link is...your GDI referral ID embedded.  GDI has thought of everything when it comes to you building your GDI business.  How cool is that?
crusade2wealth
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2010, 11:08:51 AM »

Webinar Reminder

Tonight and every Tuesday night, you can tune in LIVE and discover how to build your GDI business.  Login in to your GDI members area at www.website.ws/members to register for all or follow this link https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/152090322 to register for tonights.

As always, these webinars are free.  If you miss one, no problem.  They are archived.   So if it is 3:00 a.m. where you are, you can catch it the next day!!!
Marjory Albury

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2010, 04:26:48 PM »

I shall be there. Grin

Marjory
JBolor

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2010, 08:47:19 PM »

Hi everyone,

I'm sure this is somewhere on the forums, but I haven't found it yet, at least not one that was current. Anyway, I was wondering who here is conducting weekly/daily GDI conference calls, presenting the opportunity/products? My upline used to conduct these, but I have been out of the game for a while and now I am back with a much better resolve. However, now I am trying to find who conducts these so I may join and send my prospects to them. I want to be able to conduct my own as well but I would like to have something to model off of, plus I am still gathering all the info I can so when I eventually take up the task, I can do it proficiently.

I am sure this is something many others who have lost touch with their uplines or do not have this, would like as well.

Thank you all,

- Chris
gdi
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2010, 05:11:30 AM »

For those of you that have tuned into the weekly Webinars, please share your comments and observations.

Chip
Admin
Rubi T

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2010, 06:45:03 PM »

Where are scheduled webinars for Nov 2010?

Rubi T
MCohen

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2012, 10:21:01 AM »

I am teaching a Bible study every Tuesday night at that time.
Are they recorded and available later?
I really need this help...
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »

I am teaching a Bible study every Tuesday night at that time.
Are they recorded and available later?
I really need this help...

This is an old thread...for those who do not understand term "Thread" this is an outdated message area...please look at the date messages posted and that will share newness...

If you ever need support and first your upline has not given you quality hands on real human support. Then, contact me via below my 24/7 method. Nothing should cost you for GDI support and that means ever!

We get things done...

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: