April 24, 2024, 02:28:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Newsletter Archives...  (Read 146354 times)
Hugh Wood

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2006, 11:07:03 PM »

Joseph,  there's an old saying I learned when I was in sales class.....  " POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE EQUALS OTHER PEOPLES MONEY "   Grin
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2006, 05:18:13 AM »

Well, I agrea with what said here, but I'm more and more confused about spam. I've read the Anti-spam policy three times, considdered every possibility not to make any spamming, but I'm not sure of anything else, so this all discouraged me to do anything at all. My husband had so much problems with claiming his bonus prices due to spamming which I'm sure he didn't do, that I don't even have any desire to winn any bonnus pole share at all.

Well, now I know this is for FAQs or something like that topic, but as we're talking about spam policies here, I'll grab the opportunity and ask one simple question which demands the simple answer:

IF I PURCHEESE LEADS (I won't advertise froml where) AND EVEN DON'T USE THE GDI-S INVITE SYSTEM, COULD I BE ACUSED OF SPAMMING IF I KNOW THAT ALL THOSE LEADS MADE A REQUEST FIRST TO RECEIVE SOME INFO ABOUT HOME BASED BUSINESS?

I would finally like to get answer to this question and don't say that this is the question for Support department as I never got the answer about this from them at least not clear one!

Thank you very much!

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2006, 10:04:51 AM »

Hello Tatjana,

Yes, you can be accused of spam and I'll tell you why.

Unless you've collected your own mailing list personally, than you have no way of knowing if every single person in a lead package you've purchased requested information on a home business or not.

Many companies sell their leads over and over again. When this happens, people may have opted out between you receiving their information and sending them an e-mail.

In some cases, people forget they've opted in to receive information. That's why it's always good to have proof such as name, address, e-mail, phone number, time stamp and IP address.

Be careful of companies claiming to have "targeted" leads and selling them in bundles. Who knows if these lists are real or not?

There will always be a risk when purchasing opt-in lists from sources other than GDI.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Zeljko J

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2006, 01:19:15 AM »

IF I PURCHEESE LEADS (I won't advertise froml where) AND EVEN DON'T USE THE GDI-S INVITE SYSTEM, COULD I BE ACUSED OF SPAMMING IF I KNOW THAT ALL THOSE LEADS MADE A REQUEST FIRST TO RECEIVE SOME INFO ABOUT HOME BASED BUSINESS?

I would finally like to get answer to this question and don't say that this is the question for Support department as I never got the answer about this from them at least not clear one!

Thank you very much!

Tatjana

I agree with You Tatjana 100% and I'm confused about SPAM too ! I saw that one person from my upline is suspended (Disabled for Abuse) and now I will not send any invitations any more! I send all invitations by myself trough the form inside my GDI page. Before I send invitations, I contact every person on my list and ask: "Can I send You invitation?". After that some of that persons marked my messages and I saw it on my invitation list as "opted out"! If I can be accused of spam because of that I will not send any invitation in the future in all!
Thank You for Your page and advices through this forum! That help us very much in start Tatjana! I'm talking about people from Europe! I'm from Croatia an so many people wants to join to this fantastic program, but they don't know english language! We must translate them and explain them everything! It's so hard!  Undecided We must present this program by "one on one" system.
Can we open one topic in this forum on our language for people from the parts of ex. Yugoslavia? For Slovenia, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro, Makedonia etc.? Our languages are very similar and we understand each other very well so that will be nice...
I prepare everything here and I got over 20 people who are waiting for my signal to join GDI!  Wink
What do You think about special promotion? Every person who join over my GDI webpage and become active (paid) member after 7 days of free trial period will get min. 1 active (paid) member in his downline in the next 30 days from me!  Roll Eyes
Is that O.K.? I'm confused... Can I be acused of SPAM because of that? Is that against regulations? Huhhh  Huh

Nicole, can we do that?!  Kiss

Thank You! Greetings from Croatia!

Zeljko J.
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2006, 10:25:22 AM »

Hello,

You can't be accused of spam if you have the prospect's direct consent.

By all means, start a topic for your specific location and language. Please also translate in English when making a post.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
ScottPrice

Enjoy Today Yesterdays Gone Make Tomorrow Special

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2006, 09:34:08 PM »

what about email packages that you receive the IP address when you purchase the leads?

Scott Price
gdi
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2006, 01:27:50 PM »

A Simple Way to Gain Instant Credibility with Your Prospects.
HINT: Even if you're sitting in front of your computer in your underwear, you can do this.

In this newsletter:

Feature Article: Gain Instant Credibility with Your Prospects!
New multi-lingual WebSites are active!
SPAM WARNING
Suggestions from the Support Department
Compensation Outline
The Weekly Bonus Leaderboards
Weekly Contest Info and Winners
Our newest round of winners in the "New Winners Only" $5,000 bonus pool and our Main Bonus Pool are listed below. $10,000 in total referral bonuses awarded this week!

FEATURE ARTICLE: Gain Instant Credibility Using This Simple Technique!

Send Professionally Shrink-Wrapped DVDs Directly to Your Prospects

When you let a friend know about GDI and the outstanding business opportunity being offered, they are likely to take a look at it based on your friendship alone. But unless you've been doing business online for a long time and that person knows you're successful at it, it's important to have 3rd party validation working on your side to lend credibility to what you're saying.

By "3rd party validation", we simply mean someone else - ANYONE but you - confirming the facts about GDI and letting your prospects know that this company is for real, and that the potential for profit is enormous.

Think about this for awhile. In the network marketing industry, ALL of the top recruiters have one thing in common. They use 3rd party validation to gain instant credibility with the people they talk to about their business. Whether that comes in the form of a conference call, a 3-way call with their sponsor and a prospect, or by using a professional presentation loaded with great testimonials from successful reps, this instant boost in credibility works like wildfire when it comes to getting people to take your business seriously.

Until now, making sure that every prospect takes you seriously required some planning. You had to schedule a time to do a call with someone else, or convince your prospect to dial into a conference call at a certain time. Even IF you have been successful at it, you might have trouble getting the business builders in your organization to follow your lead and take the same actions you have, because these methods cannot be easily duplicated by everyone.

And what if your prospect doesn't speak the same language you do? What do you do if they live 5,000 miles away and it's not convenient for them to use the phone at the same time you usually do? How do you find a way around it if a prospect won't let you get your foot in the door because they don't know you from the last person who contacted them?

How can you gain that much needed credibility that will assure you that every word of your presentation is heard and believed?

Here's how.

Send a professionally produced DVD presentation, shipped directly to your prospects by our shipping center, for just a few bucks. You cannot make a better first impression.

With all the so-called opportunities floating around on the Internet today, it's important that you set yourself apart from the crowd. Wouldn't you be impressed and highly inclined to watch a brief business presentation that you've received in your mailbox?

How about if the packaging looked like this?

Did you notice something on this cover? What we're talking about is the INSTANT 3rd party validation from other successful reps, before your prospect even takes the DVD out of the sleeve. And, your own GDI "access code" (username) on the cover, so your prospect can take a free trial as soon as they have watched the DVD. It's likely that many will do this before they even get to the end of the presentation.

You can have us ship your DVDs, directly to your prospects!

Simply place your DVD orders in single quantities, and you can specify the person you'd like to have it shipped to. We'll label it, address it to your prospect and use YOUR return address, shrink wrap it, and put it in the mail. Could it be any easier to get the instant credibility that is so important to your business?

Try it and see, we're sure you'll be pleased with the results.

The GDI DVD is natively produced in English, and includes professionally dubbed audio tracks for these 7 additional languages: Spanish, German, French, Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Portuguese. It doesn't matter if your prospect is on the other side of the world and doesn't even speak the same language that you do. Even they can learn about GDI and start an International leg in your organization without you even having to get dressed or leave your home office to make it happen.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: The multi-lingual versions of Freedom.ws and DVD.ws are now available for use in promoting your GDI business. This should be a tremendous marketing boost to those of you who have International contacts, or to anyone who wishes to start building their business worldwide. Congratulations. Your number of potential prospects just took a huge jump.

The DVDs are produced and are ready to ship. You could be using them to build your business now! If you haven't tried this excellent method of offline promotion, we recommend that you order some DVDs right away. Remember that the DVDs are also dubbed in 7 additional languages. See DVD.ws for more information.

URGENT SPAM WARNING: Please make sure to review our complete SPAM policy now. Just because an email contact is in your address book doesn't mean an email you send to them is not SPAM.

Ultimately, SPAM is determined to be SPAM by the recipients who report it. Please be advised that there are other types of mass advertising that can also be considered SPAM, such as making inappropriate posts to message boards, or mass submitting the same classified ad over and over using mass submission software.

Make sure you review the polices of any site that allows advertising or personal posting BEFORE you place a link to your GDI affiliate site, and that you have reviewed and know our SPAM policy.

NEWS AND CURRENT EVENTS

$10,000 being given away
this week in referral bonuses!

Our current bonus contests will run through February 26th, 2006. We'll soon be sending you information about some exciting new bonus contests that are scheduled to begin shortly, but here is the information on our current contest.

We have a $5,000 weekly bonus pool for GDI reps who have not ever won a share in our bonus pool. This gives new reps a chance to compete with our consistently producing top reps.

To earn a share of the $5,000 "Starter" bonus pool, you must meet these qualifications.

You must not have won a share in our bonus contests before

You must get 2 paying referrals during the contest week

You must be a member in good standing (with a valid payment method on file with us).

There is one exception to the first requirement. If you are a new affiliate and did not have a full week to participate in the secondary bonus pool, you will be eligible one more time, even if you won a share in your "partial week".

Except for these qualifications, this new bonus pool will work exactly like the one we already have. The $5,000 will be divided by all shares earned, and paid out through PayPal as soon as you have completed the requirements, which are listed below.

Only referrals that remain active members after their 7-day trial, and from whom we are able to bill their $10 monthly fee on the first attempt, will count towards the final tally. Winners will be determined one week after the last day of the referral period.

Learn more about our current contests here.

Bonus payments are made through PayPal. If you win a share of any of our bonus pools, you will see your name appear on our "confirmed" leaderboard for the bonus pool you won a share of and you will be named in our winners' announcement with instructions for claiming your bonus.

An extra $20,000 per month, up for grabs! If you have never won a GDI weekly bonus, get after it and get your 2 referrals next week!

Have Questions? Don't forget, you can use the Request Support and FAQ links in your member's area for answers to commonly asked questions.

Password Security Warning: Keep your password confidential and do not release it to anybody, this includes your upline.

DVD Shipping Status: If you have ordered DVDs, you can check whether your package has actually been shipped. The status of your order will be listed as pending or shipped within your account. This information is updated in real time.

Credit Card Security Tip: Do not send us your credit card information via email. If you are not able to enter payment information in our secured payment area, please contact the Support Department via telephone.

Share Your WebSite with Other Members: So, you've created a WebSite to be proud of with our SiteBuilder. What do you do next? Come show it off to other affiliates in the WebSite Showcase area of Talk.ws, our official GDI member forum! With over 17,500 registered users, Talk.ws is a great place to be, and to be seen!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How you get paid!

We wanted to make sure you understand the many ways you are compensated for your participation in the GDI business. We've made the program as lucrative as possible for you, and want to insure you get the most out of it, so be sure you take a look at all the ways to get paid below!

When we make updates to the contests we are running, we will list any changes in our contest updates email that is sent weekly, so you are always aware of the many ways you can earn with us!

* Our 5-Level UniLevel Compensation
* Our "Master Affiliate" Infinity Bonus
* Weekly Bonus Contests ($10K Weekly)
* Unlimited Heavy Hitter Weekly Bonus
* Dynamic Upward Database Compression 

The WS Internet Show!

New program scheduling for The WS Internet Show will be announced soon! You can hear our past shows in the archive at the WebSite link above for great tips on promoting GDI and using our products.

Now is a great time to listen to our archived shows, and share them with your prospects, at www.wsinternetshow.ws.

We'll update you with program specific information for the WS Internet Show after our next run of shows has been scheduled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the Weekly Bonus Leaderboards Work,
and Requirements for Collecting a Bonus

In your member's area, you'll notice our "Potential" and "Confirmed" Leaderboards. The "Potential" leaderboards are posted to give you an idea of how the final weekly bonus outcome might look.

They may change from hour to hour, or minute to minute based on new sign-ups, as well as new affiliates who cancel during their free trial.

"Potential" shares do not become "Confirmed" shares until the sign-ups have converted to paid accounts, and then only if payment is successfully secured on the first charge attempt.

Bonus winnings are paid based on the results of the "Confirmed" leaderboards, not the "Potential" leaderboards.

There is a one week delay between the "Potential" leaderboard and "Confirmed" leaderboard. If you are on the "Potential" leaderboard, and at the end of the week you are no longer there, click the "Confirmed" leaderboard tab to find out when the week in question will be posted.

Be sure to read the dates listed at the top of each leaderboard so you know what time period the board is for.

If you are listed on a CONFIRMED leaderboard, then you may collect your referral bonus by following the requirements below.

4 Requirements to Collect Your Bonus:

Testimonial - provide a short testimonial about GDI's opportunity and/or product to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws

Promotional Tip - with your testimonial, include a promotional or sponsoring tip that will help other affiliates duplicate your success

Photo of yourself in JPEG (.JPG) format - attach a photo of yourself to the email you send to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws.

The .WS email address to which you would like your winnings paid through PayPal - We will send your bonus money to a valid PayPal account using only a .WS email address on your .WS WebSite domain. (This is for your protection and to verify that we are actually sending your money to you and not someone else). You can easily add this address to your PayPal account if you have not already.

*** You must provide all four of the above before we will issue your bonus money ***

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Because of the large number of winners in the starter (new winners) bonus pool, we have only displayed people with four or more personal confirmed referrals in this newsletter. To see the full winners list, please login to the member's area and click on "Leaderboards".

Current Weekly Referral Contest Winners!

Confirmed Leaderboard
Starter Bonus Pool
For the Week of 02/13/2006 - 02/19/2006
(covers new trial domains registered 02/06/2006 - 02/12/2006)

This confirmed leaderboard shows affiliates who have officially earned at least one share of the weekly $5,000 starter bonus pool during the indicated date range. This is a partial listing only. If your name appears on the full winner's list in the member's area, please claim your prize using the Request Support link, which is also in the member's area. We will reply with the requirements needed to collect payment. Great job!
Place Amount Shares New
Accounts Affiliate Name City State Country
1 $126 3 7 Karl Airey Lethbridge AB CA
2 $126 3 6 Aaron McLain Apo AP KR
2 $126 3 6 Giovanni Fazio Bedford UK GB
3 $84 2 5 Stuart Treadwell Sydney  AU
3 $84 2 5 Alan Luk Richmond Hill ON CA
3 $84 2 5 Alvin Licayan Cebu City CE PH
4 $84 2 4 Ghiljoong Ha Yongin-Si Gyunggi-Do  KR
4 $84 2 4 Brian Kelley Durham NC US
4 $84 2 4 Dianne Jones Savannah GA US
4 $84 2 4 James Hayes Carrollton TX US
4 $84 2 4 Ryma Younes Sydney NSW AU
4 $84 2 4 Ralph Card Slippery Rock PA US
4 $84 2 4 Rory Townsend Port Elizabeth EC ZA
4 $84 2 4 Petros Zeleskakis Essen DE DE
4 $84 2 4 Joe Restrepo Miami FL US
4 $84 2 4 Jaime Moss Cape town WC ZA

Confirmed Leaderboard
Main Bonus Pool
For the Week of 02/13/2006 - 02/19/2006
(covers new trial domains registered 02/06/2006 - 02/12/2006)

This confirmed leaderboard shows affiliates who have officially earned at least one share of the weekly $5,000 main bonus pool during the indicated date range. If your name appears on this list, please claim your prize using the Request Support link in the member's area. We will reply with the requirements needed to collect payment. Great job!
Place Amount Shares New
1 $2044 28 141 Jackie Birdsall Cochrane AB CA
2 $365 5 28 Ron Palmer Raleigh NC US
3 $365 5 26 Creative Business Builders Waukesha WI US
4 $365 5 25 Tim Sebert Charlotte NC US
5 $219 3 15 Healthy Wealthy & Wise Wilmington NC US
5 $219 3 15 Randy Beck Sioux Falls SD US
6 $146 2 11 Tevin Jones Burlington NC US
6 $146 2 11 Craig Haywood Pretoria Gauteng ZA
7 $73 1 8 Michael Filsaime Holbrook NY US
8 $73 1 7 Donald Smith Greenwood IN US
9 $73 1 6 Jan Erik Sivertsen Sandnes  NO
9 $73 1 6 Jean Burrey Oxnard CA US
10 $73 1 5 Laurel Anderson Riberas del Pilar, Chapala Jalisco MX
10 $73 1 5 Paul Cristobal Centro Davao City XI PH
10 $73 1 5 Nicolas Perez Mandaue City CE PH
10 $73 1 5 Prakaasam P.A Chennai TN IN
10 $73 1 5 Roger McEntyre Grass Valley CA US
10 $73 1 5 Kristian C. Cabahug Mandaue City CE PH
10 $73 1 5 Vilma Seno Cebu City CE PH
10 $73 1 5 Nestor Quino Mandaue City Cebu PH
10 $73 1 5 Catherine Navarro Talisay  PH
10 $73 1 5 John Seidl Farmington MN US
10 $73 1 5 Ginni Hughes Sun City CA US

You can check the current potential and confirmed leaderboards in each of our $5,000 bonus contests in the member's area.
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2006, 05:34:17 PM »

I highly recommend purchasing from a reputable company in which prospects are only a few days old and are double opted-in. You may pay more money but it's worth it. You'll receive real prospects who are looking to work from home and you won't be accused of spam. Or, you can start your own newsletter to gain a subscriber base.

Nicole

gdi
« Reply #68 on: March 03, 2006, 03:12:34 AM »

Get a Fast Jump Out of the Gate and Win Your Share of $1,000 PER DAY in Our New DVD-Driven Referral Contests!

If you want to promote with DVDs from the comfort of your home office, or if you don't enjoy talking to cold prospects, then this method is for you.

In this newsletter:

Feature Article: Promote GDI with DVDs, Without Leaving Home!
New multi-lingual WebSites are active!
SPAM WARNING
Compensation Outline

FEATURE ARTICLE:

Okay, so you've heard about our new $1,000 per day referral bonus contests, and you want to get your piece of the action, right?

The problem is, for some reason or another, you have to run your business from home. Perhaps you're confined to your home office for the time being. We've seen a variety of reasons, including stay at home moms, people without easy transportation, those of you who are physically disabled, etc.

Or maybe you just don't enjoy talking with cold prospects face-to-face.

So how can you compete with the people who are using our recommended DVD Marketing Method to recruit new affiliates? Remember that in our new contests, your contest referral count only includes the people who become paid GDI affiliates by first visiting the home page of www.freedom.ws and then entering your personal GDI username, also known as your "access code".

By far the easiest way to do this is by using DVDs. Since we know our DVDs work well and we're trying to get as many of our affiliates using them as possible, we've developed our current referral bonus program around the DVDs. If you're using them, you'll benefit in a multitude of ways. [learn more about DVDs]

Still, a lot of you are Internet marketers at heart, and you wouldn't consider yourself an old-school network marketer that likes holding meetings or talking to random strangers. If that's the case with you, you'll be happy to know there are other ways of finding good people to send DVDs to that work very well.

Many of you have asked us about using leads, and if it's okay to email your own lists of leads about GDI, specifically - leads that you have purchased through outside vendors. The answer to that question is that you certainly CANNOT enter mass leads lists into the GDI invite system.

However, there is a responsible way you can use your own leads to find great people to send DVDs to.

Obviously, you won't want to send a DVD to every lead you have on your lists. It would never be cost effective, and a lot of the time, the mailing addresses (or even names) on lists of leads you purchase are incorrect.

So, before you ever send a DVD to a lead, you'll first want to sift and sort.

By this, we simply mean that you'll want to use your list in a way that will help you determine the good prospects for sending a DVD to, and that will assist you in weeding out all the bad prospects, or those people who didn't provide valid contact information.

If you're going to use this method, here are some important tips and rules YOU MUST follow:

Remember, you are offering a FREE DVD about how to make money online in exchange for that person confirming their interest and letting you know their contact information is CORRECT.

You CANNOT mention Global Domains International or link to ANY of our WebSites (domains) from within any email to a prospect who doesn't know you personally. Please review our spam policy.

You MUST provide a method for a person to remove their email address from your mailing list if they want to.

You MUST let your prospects know that the email you are sending is a commercial email and provide a valid mailing address for your business or home office.

We recommend using only SURVEYED leads. You should already have the lead's first and last name, email address, phone number, mailing address, the IP address for their computer, and the date and time stamp for their request for information.

Remember that any emails you send to prospects not purchased through GDI are your responsibility, and you must accept the associated risks. When you are offering a free DVD (not blatantly promoting a business) in your initial message and using quality leads, you should not have many problems.

The key is TO NOT SELL. You are simply offering a DVD about making money online. When someone replies and lets you know they want a DVD, and that their mailing address and contact information are correct, it's up to you to login to your GDI member's area and order a single DVD to be sent directly to them. Or, you can send that person a disk out of your own DVD inventory that you have on hand. When mailing out your own DVDs, be sure to write or type your own username (access code) on the DVD and the sleeve it's packaged in.

Here is a sample email to a prospect named "John Doe":

Hello John,
Because you have shown an interest in receiving information about online business opportunities, I'd like to mail you a free 45-minute DVD that my company has produced. It fully explains an exciting new way to profit from one of the Internet's largest and most untapped industries.

I hope you are still interested in receiving this kind of information. Since these DVD's cost me money to send, I will not mail the DVD until I hear back from you so you can confirm that the mailing address I have on record for you is correct.

Please review your information below:

John Doe
123 Anystreet Way
Some City, NY 00000

If this is correct and YOU DO want me to rush you this exciting DVD as soon as possible, just reply to this email and let me know. If you would rather have me send the DVD to a different address, make sure to include that information in your reply.

I strive on using responsible marketing practices, so if you are no longer interested, then please help me keep my mailing list clean by removing yourself from it. Simply reply with your removal request and I'll promptly take care of it for you.

Thanks John! I look forward to hearing back from you.

If you are not comfortable with sending personalized mails to your prospects, or you do not have the capability to do so, you can create a web page with similar content and advertise that, or even run a print classified ad offering the DVD.

The purpose of this article is to give you ideas, and to let you know that there are various ways that you can drive sales, and find new prospects to send DVDs to. It's limited only by your imagination, and you don't have to employ face-to-face marketing techniques in order to win bonus money in our new contests.

Please make sure you are being responsible with your marketing. DON'T SPAM and do not make any false claims or promises of income.

Good luck marketing with DVDs GDI. We hope to see you on our $1,000 daily bonus pool winners list very soon!

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: The multi-lingual versions of Freedom.ws and DVD.ws are now available for use in promoting your GDI business. This should be a tremendous marketing boost to those of you who have International contacts, or to anyone who wishes to start building their business worldwide. Congratulations. Your number of potential prospects just took a huge jump.

URGENT SPAM WARNING: Please make sure to review our complete SPAM policy now. Just because an email contact is in your address book doesn't mean an email you send to them is not SPAM.

Ultimately, SPAM is determined to be SPAM by the recipients who report it. Please be advised that there are other types of mass advertising that can also be considered SPAM, such as making inappropriate posts to message boards, or mass submitting the same classified ad over and over using mass submission software.

Make sure you review the polices of any site that allows advertising or personal posting BEFORE you place a link to your GDI affiliate site, and that you have reviewed and know our SPAM policy.

NEW Bonus Contests Started Yesterday, March 1st, 2006
Please Review New Contest Details Immediately!

$1,000 Per Day Will be Awarded in Our DAILY CONTEST POOL, Plus Another $10,000 to be Given Away in Our New MONTHLY POOL to Affiliates Using the DVD Promotional Method!

Our bonus contests have changed. Starting March 1st, 2006 - the following contest rules, awards and eligibility requirements apply. Please read the new rules carefully and let us know if you have any questions about how the contests are run.

The new contests have been developed to reward affiliates for following our DVD promotional method that has been described in various newsletters. A re-print of the method is available here. If you are following this method, which can easily be adopted by your new referrals and your current affiliate organization, you'll have the best chance of winning the big rewards!

Contest Eligibility Requirements:

You must have purchased at least one (1) DVD through your GDI account and your account must be paid and in good standing.

Your "referral count" for both contests includes only new paid referrals made through the home page of www.freedom.ws. This means that referrals benefiting your contest count will first visit the home page of freedom.ws and THEN enter your affiliate ID (username), which is also called your "access code".

Referrals made through ANY affiliate link that includes your username as part of the URL are NOT counted. The reason for this is that we want this contest to reward affiliates for using the DVD marketing method, NOT for mass emailing their affiliate links to friends.

To earn one share in the $1,000 daily bonus pool, you must have at least two (2) paid referrals for the contest day. Each two referrals above and beyond your first two will earn you an extra share in the daily pool.

To earn a share in the $10,000 monthly bonus pool, you must have at least twenty (20) paid referrals for the contest month. Each twenty referrals above and beyond your first twenty will earn you an extra share in the monthly pool.

You'll need a PayPal account to collect your prize money.

How Winners are Determined:

Each day, we will have a $1,000 pool of prize money. If you refer at least two new paid affiliates in any given day using the www.freedom.ws site and our DVD promotional method (as described above), you'll be eligible to share in the $1,000 prize pool with any other affiliates who have qualified and earned a share.

The amount of money each share is worth is equal to the $1,000 prize amount, divided by the total number of shares for that day. For instance, if a total of twenty shares are issued in a daily prize pool, then each share would be worth $50 ($1,000 divided by twenty). If you earn two shares for that day by referring four paying affiliates, then you would win $100 ($50 times two - since you earned two shares).

Actual, confirmed winners are determined ONE WEEK after the end of the contest day. Because of our 7-day free trial offer to new affiliates, we do not know which affiliates will become paying customers until they are charged for their account at the end of the 7-day trial.

Affiliates who cancel their account prior to being charged DO NOT COUNT toward either of these bonus contests. The contests only count actual new affiliates from whom we are able to obtain the $10 fee on our first billing attempt.

Contest standings and results will be announced via email and in your member's area.

The $10,000 Monthly Bonus Pool

The Monthly Bonus Pool works the same way that the daily contest does, but it is a $10,000 pool that runs the course of an entire calendar month. To earn a share in this pool requires that you refer at least 20 new paid affiliates in the calendar month. Like the daily pool, there will be a one week delay in having a final, confirmed referral count.

The winners for this pool will be determined a week after the last day of the referral period. The amount of money each share is worth is equal to the $10,000 prize, divided by the total number of shares earned by all affiliates who qualified.

The New Contests Started Yesterday, Wednesday, March 1st, 2006!

Please note: There will not be a real-time leaderboard display for these contests. The first round of winners will be determined and announced one week after the first day of the contest, which will be around March 8th. After that, new winners will be determined daily for the same day of the week prior. (Example: Each Monday, winners from the prior Monday are determined. Each Tuesday, winners from the prior Tuesday are determined, etc).

Make sure you have ordered your DVDs and begin using the DVD method of promotion as soon as possible. The DVD sleeves have a place for you to write or type in your affiliate ID (known as the "access code" to your prospects). Throughout the presentation and on the DVD packaging, your prospects will be directed to www.freedom.ws and instructed to enter your access code.

All paid affiliates you refer in this manner will be counted towards the new contests. We hope you win your share of the TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS we'll be giving away this month to affiliates who adopt this awesome new method of promotion!

Learn More About our DVDs and How to Order Them at DVD.ws

Have Questions? Don't forget, you can use the Request Support and FAQ links in your member's area for answers to commonly asked questions. When replying to an email that our support department has sent you, be sure to include any previous correspondence in your reply.

Password Security Warning: Keep your password confidential and do not release it to anybody, this includes your upline.

Invite System Reminder: Remember that our invite system can only be used for entering prospects who know of you personally. You cannot enter leads that you have purchased into this system, or enter someone into the system just because they sent you an email first.

Account Cancellation: Please be advised using the opt-out links in our email messages to members only changes your email contact preferences: It does not remove your account from GDI. For information on how to cancel your account, please review the FAQ section of your member's area.

How you get paid!

We wanted to make sure you understand the many ways you are compensated for your participation in the GDI business. We've made the program as lucrative as possible for you, and want to insure you get the most out of it, so be sure you take a look at all the ways to get paid below!

When we make updates to the contests we are running, we will list any changes in our contest updates email that is sent weekly, so you are always aware of the many ways you can earn with us!

* Daily Bonus Contests ($1K Per Day!)
* $10,000 Monthly Bonus Pool

The WS Internet Show!

New program scheduling for The WS Internet Show will be announced soon! You can hear our past shows in the archive at the WebSite link above for great tips on promoting GDI and using our products.

Now is a great time to listen to our archived shows, and share them with your prospects, at www.wsinternetshow.ws.

We'll update you with program specific information for the WS Internet Show after our next run of shows has been scheduled.

You can check the potential and confirmed leaderboards for both of our previous $5,000 weekly bonus contests in the member's area. Winners in our new $1,000 daily bonus pools will be begin being determined and announced starting next week, however - since the new contests are daily, real-time leaderboards will not be used.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2006, 03:14:13 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2006, 11:54:28 AM »

$1,000 PER DAY is Up for Grabs in Our New Referral Contests! To Get Your Share, Use This Heavy-Hitter DVD Prospecting Method.

In this newsletter:

Feature Article: Another Simple No-Fear DVD Method. [read more]
New multi-lingual WebSites are active! [read more]
SPAM WARNING: [read more]
Suggestions from the Support Department [read more]
Compensation Outline [read more]
The Weekly Bonus Leaderboards [read more]
Weekly Contest Info and Winners [read more]
Our newest round of winners in the "New Winners Only" $5,000 bonus pool and our Main Bonus Pool are listed below. $10,000 in total referral bonuses awarded this week!

FEATURE ARTICLE:

A simple method you can use to contact prospects without fear, even if you're brand new to GDI and don't know the first thing about how to explain the opportunity.

Most of our affiliates love the new marketing DVD we've produced for you, but many aren't sure who to give it to. Of course the best answer to that is to show it to the people you know personally, who will watch it on your recommendation alone.

But your prospects there are limited, do don't stop with just friends and family. There are many great ways to find prospects for showing a DVD to, but in the last couple of newsletters, we've explained some of the ones that work best.

Here's another simple and rejection-free method we've found to work well. The new affiliates you bring in using this method DO count toward our new contests!

When using leads that have phone numbers, call the people on your list to introduce yourself. Tell them you would like to send them a DVD that explains a way to make money online that you believe would be of interest to them. This first call is NOT the time to sell; it's simply to make the prospect aware of who you are so when they do receive a DVD (or email) from you, they will not be likely to ignore it.

ALL quality lead vendors provide full contact information for the people on their lists, so you should already have address information for your prospects. Before you agree to send a DVD, gauge their interest, and also confirm that the address you have for them is their correct shipping address.

For this method to be effective, you must be using quality leads. If you have your own lead source, that's great. The best lead types for this are "phone verified" or "surveyed" leads. Most of the time when you use these kinds of leads, you'll also have access to answers that have been provided to basic questions such as "when can you start?", or "how much money do you want to make per month?".

These answers can give you some basic insight into the aspirations of the prospect you are talking to. Use that to your advantage. Remember our motto, "You can get everything you want in life if you will just help enough other people get what they want.". With this method, that is what you are doing.

You're showing people a way to get what they want in life. Instead of focusing on selling, focus on finding out what your prospects want, and then show them the GDI presentation. Chances are, the GDI opportunity will be a valuable tool in helping them get what they want.

ALWAYS follow-up with the people you send a DVD to, both by email and by phone. You want to make sure they have watched the DVD, and if they didn't signup for a free trial after viewing our presentation, at least ask them for their feedback and some referrals.

This is not really a phone recruiting method as much as it is a phone prospecting method. You are quickly calling the people on your list, asking one simple question - "is it okay to send you a DVD" - and then making the decision on whether or not you want to send one.

It's your choice who you show this opportunity to, and there is no law that says you have to invite EVERYONE to be on your team - but if a person seems receptive to receiving the DVD, then they will also be receptive to the presentation in most cases.

This is a great time saver. Instead of doing all the selling, telling and explaining yourself, let the DVDs do it. Keep these calls short. Don't give out more information than you have to, just get the "okay" to send a DVD - and you'll be flying through lists of great prospects in no time and finding the diamonds in the rough.

Like everything else worthwhile in life, when it comes to prospecting - you get better with practice. Try this method out for yourself and we're sure you'll be surprised at how much more effective it is than cold-call recruiting.

NEW Bonus Contests Started March 1st, 2006 Please Review New Contest Details Immediately!

$1,000 Per Day Will be Awarded in Our DAILY CONTEST POOL, Plus Another $10,000 to be Given Away in Our New MONTHLY POOL to Affiliates Using the DVD Promotional Method!

Our bonus contests have changed. Starting March 1st, 2006 - the following contest rules, awards and eligibility requirements apply. Please read the new rules carefully and let us know if you have any questions about how the contests are run.

The new contests have been developed to reward affiliates for following our DVD promotional method that has been described in various newsletters. A re-print of the method is available here. If you are following this method, which can easily be adopted by your new referrals and your current affiliate organization, you'll have the best chance of winning the big rewards!

You must have purchased at least one (1) DVD through your GDI account and your account must be paid and in good standing.

Your "referral count" for both contests includes only new paid referrals made through the home page of www.freedom.ws. This means that referrals benefiting your contest count will first visit the home page of freedom.ws and THEN enter your affiliate ID (username), which is also called your "access code".

Referrals made through ANY affiliate link that includes your username as part of the URL are NOT counted. The reason for this is that we want this contest to reward affiliates for using the DVD marketing method, NOT for mass emailing their affiliate links to friends.

To earn one share in the $1,000 daily bonus pool, you must have at least two (2) paid referrals for the contest day. Each two referrals above and beyond your first two will earn you an extra share in the daily pool.

To earn a share in the $10,000 monthly bonus pool, you must have at least twenty (20) paid referrals for the contest month. Each twenty referrals above and beyond your first twenty will earn you an extra share in the monthly pool.

Each day, we will have a $1,000 pool of prize money. If you refer at least two new paid affiliates in any given day using the www.freedom.ws site and our DVD promotional method (as described above), you'll be eligible to share in the $1,000 prize pool with any other affiliates who have qualified and earned a share.

The amount of money each share is worth is equal to the $1,000 prize amount, divided by the total number of shares for that day. For instance, if a total of twenty shares are issued in a daily prize pool, then each share would be worth $50 ($1,000 divided by twenty). If you earn two shares for that day by referring four paying affiliates, then you would win $100 ($50 times two - since you earned two shares).

Actual, confirmed winners are determined ONE WEEK after the end of the contest day. Because of our 7-day free trial offer to new affiliates, we do not know which affiliates will become paying customers until they are charged for their account at the end of the 7-day trial.

Affiliates who cancel their account prior to being charged DO NOT COUNT toward either of these bonus contests. The contests only count actual new affiliates from whom we are able to obtain the $10 fee on our first billing attempt.

Contest standings and results will be announced via email and in your member's area.

The Monthly Bonus Pool works the same way that the daily contest does, but it is a $10,000 pool that runs the course of an entire calendar month. To earn a share in this pool requires that you refer at least 20 new paid affiliates in the calendar month. Like the daily pool, there will be a one week delay in having a final, confirmed referral count.

The winners for this pool will be determined a week after the last day of the referral period. The amount of money each share is worth is equal to the $10,000 prize, divided by the total number of shares earned by all affiliates who qualified.

The New Contests Started Wednesday, March 1st, 2006!

Please note: There will not be a real-time leaderboard display for these contests. Winners will be determined and announced one week after the day of the contest. Winners will be determined daily for the same day of the week prior. (Example: Each Monday, winners from the prior Monday are determined. Each Tuesday, winners from the prior Tuesday are determined, etc).

Make sure you have ordered your DVDs and begin using the DVD method of promotion as soon as possible. The DVD sleeves have a place for you to write or type in your affiliate ID (known as the "access code" to your prospects). Throughout the presentation and on the DVD packaging, your prospects will be directed to www.freedom.ws and instructed to enter your access code.

All paid affiliates you refer in this manner will be counted towards the new contests. We hope you win your share of the TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS we'll be giving away this month to affiliates who adopt this awesome new method of promotion!

Have Questions? Don't forget, you can use the Request Support and FAQ links in your member's area for answers to commonly asked questions. When replying to an email that our support department has sent you, be sure to include any previous correspondence in your reply.

Invite System Reminder: Remember that our invite system can only be used for entering prospects who know of you personally. You cannot enter leads that you have purchased into this system, or enter someone into the system just because they sent you an email first.

Account Cancellation: Please be advised using the opt-out links in our email messages to members only changes your email contact preferences: It does not remove your account from GDI. For information on how to cancel your account, please review the FAQ section of your member's area.

How you get paid!

The WS Internet Show!

In your member's area, you'll notice our "Confirmed" Leaderboards.

These leaderboards display the winners from our previous weekly bonus contests. The confirmed winners' lists from the latest contest are now posted on the contest leaderboards and are also shown below.

"Confirmed" shares are earned when sign-ups convert to paid accounts, and then only if payment is successfully secured on the first charge attempt.

Bonus winnings are paid based on the results of the "Confirmed" leaderboards only.

Be sure to read the dates listed at the top of each leaderboard so you know what time period the board is for.

If you are listed on a CONFIRMED leaderboard, then you may collect your referral bonus by following the requirements to the right.

Testimonial - provide a short testimonial about GDI's opportunity and/or product to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws

Promotional Tip - with your testimonial, include a promotional or sponsoring tip that will help other affiliates duplicate your success

Photo of yourself in JPEG (.JPG) format - attach a photo of yourself to the email you send to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws.

The .WS email address to which you would like your winnings paid through PayPal - We will send your bonus money to a valid PayPal account using only a .WS email address on your .WS WebSite domain. (This is for your protection and to verify that we are actually sending your money to you and not someone else). You can easily add this address to your PayPal account if you have not already.

*** You must provide all four of the above before we will issue your bonus money ***

IMPORTANT: Because of the large number of winners in the starter (new winners) bonus pool, we have only displayed people with four or more personal confirmed referrals in this newsletter. To see the full winners list, please login to the member's area and click on "Leaderboards". The leaderboards display the latest round of winners from our weekly referral bonus contests, which have recently been replaced by our new $1,000 daily contests. The rules, prizes and eligibility requirements for our new contests are listed above.

Weekly Referral Bonus Winners From Our Previous Contests!

Confirmed Leaderboard Starter Bonus Pool
For the Week of 02/27/2006 - 03/05/2006
(covers new trial domains registered 02/20/2006 - 02/26/2006)

This confirmed leaderboard shows affiliates who have officially earned at least one share of the weekly $5,000 starter bonus pool during the indicated date range. This is a partial listing only. If your name appears on the full winners list in the member's area, please claim your prize using the Request Support link, which is also in the member's area. We will reply with the requirements needed to collect payment. Great job!

Place Amount Shares New
1 $205 5 10 Courtney Nemeth Watkins Glen NY US
2 $123 3 7 Marc Johnson Dalhousie-Junction NB CA
2 $123 3 7 Roy Wallace Ottawa ON CA
3 $123 3 6 Mario Spiteri Senglea   MT
3 $123 3 6 Robert Wincott Bangkok   TH
4 $82 2 5 Shaun Baird Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NO GB
4 $82 2 5 Chris Kelly Liverpool   GB
4 $82 2 5 Finley Beach Morrow GA US
5 $82 2 4 Kanyanee Saitong Nakornsawan   TH
5 $82 2 4 Kho Weng Foo Ipoh PK MY
5 $82 2 4 Silvia Mambrini Porcari LU IT
5 $82 2 4 Sharon Goh Georgetown PG MY
5 $82 2 4 Saifuddin Rahman Bsb   BN
5 $82 2 4 Mark McGimpsey Belfast   GB
5 $82 2 4 Tan Joon Bin Kota Kinabalu Sabah MY

Confirmed Leaderboard Main Bonus Pool
For the Week of 02/27/2006 - 03/05/2006
(covers new trial domains registered 02/20/2006 - 02/26/2006)

This confirmed leaderboard shows affiliates who have officially earned at least one share of the weekly $5,000 main bonus pool during the indicated date range. If your name appears on this list, please claim your prize using the Request Support link in the member's area. We will reply with the requirements needed to collect payment. Great job!

Place Amount Shares New
1 $949 13 65 Karl Airey Lethbridge AB CA
2 $876 12 60 Paul Birdsall Cochrane AB CA
3 $438 6 33 Ron Palmer Raleigh NC US
4 $292 4 20 Healthy Wealthy & Wise Wilmington NC US
5 $219 3 19 Creative Business Builders Waukesha WI US
6 $219 3 16 Alexei Zoubov Los Angeles CA US
7 $219 3 15 Alvin Licayan Cebu City CE PH
8 $146 2 14 Tim Sebert Charlotte NC US
9 $146 2 12 Tevin Jones Burlington NC US
9 $146 2 12 Kevin Hass Wylie TX US
10 $146 2 10 Randy Beck Sioux Falls SD US
10 $146 2 10 Christina Castillo Sedona AZ US
11 $73 1 8 Craig Haywood Pretoria Gauteng ZA
12 $73 1 6 Michael Fountain Lakeland FL US
12 $73 1 6 Edna Hisoler Talisay City cebu cebu PH
12 $73 1 6 Ross Eisner Richmond Hill NY US
12 $73 1 6 Pat Lambright Kendallville IN US
12 $73 1 6 Prosperity Enterprises Wilmington NC US
12 $73 1 6 Roger McEntyre Grass Valley CA US
12 $73 1 6 Michael Filsaime Holbrook NY US
13 $73 1 5 Cherile Busico Danao City Cebu Province PH
13 $73 1 5 Cindy Spears Antioch CA US
13 $73 1 5 Robert Pilipus Surabaya   ID
13 $73 1 5 Patricia Sharpe St. Thomas ON CA
13 $73 1 5 Jay Kubassek Lawrence KS US
13 $73 1 5 Michael Antonio Mandaluyong Manila PH

You can check the potential and confirmed leaderboards for both of our previous $5,000 weekly bonus contests in the member's area.Winners in our new $1,000 daily bonus pools will also be posted in the member's area. However, since the new contests are daily, real-time leaderboards will not be used.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2006, 03:13:07 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2006, 11:45:19 AM »

$1,000 PER DAY is Up for Grabs in Our New Referral Contests! To Get Your Share, Use This Heavy-Hitter DVD Prospecting Method.
In this newsletter:

Feature Article: The "How" and "Why" of International Recruiting! [read more]
New Spanish Version Animated Presentation! [read more]

FEATURE ARTICLE:

Expand Your Home Office into a Worldwide, Multi-Lingual, International Business - Even if You Can Barely Pronounce the Menu Items at Taco Bell!

When we decided to spend big money producing the new Global Domains International DVDs, we did it with one main intention in mind - TO EXPAND GLOBALLY.

We're sure you can tell that even when we named our business back in the 1990's, global expansion of .WS domains was at the top of our list. With the release of the new DVDs, which are dubbed in 7 International languages, we're poised to begin the kind of worldwide growth that hasn't been possible until now.

As a GDI affiliate, you're in a position to profit massively from it - if you take the steps necessary to build your organization in other countries. The purpose of this article is to show you how easy and inexpensive it can be to begin building organizations outside of your local area.

Keep in mind a few important key facts:

You have a marketing tool available that speaks in languages that even you don't.

It's likely that you either know somebody who lives in a country using one of these languages as their native language, or you know somebody that has a friend or relative in another country that speaks one of these languages.

The prospect of being "the worldwide, main distributor" in their country is very exciting to many people. You can use this to your advantage.

Exchange rates can make it very inexpensive for you to advertise in other countries.

For people in many countries, it is next to impossible to make the kind of income they can make with GDI, if they were doing something locally instead. These are the markets with the potential to expand at a pace that will surpass your wildest dreams.

Before you make the assumption that you do not have the skills necessary to market the GDI product in other countries, make sure you realize that you don't have to do anything other than what you would do in your own home town to advertise GDI.

The only difference is how and where you place your advertising. Most International media outlets, such as newspapers in other countries, have people that can help you translate your ads (if you wanted to run a classified ad, for instance).

There really is no limit to the ways you can get our marketing DVD into the hands of International leaders who can help you build your organization

Let's look at just one sample scenario.

You have a friend who lives in Mexico City (one of the world's largest cities, with close to 10 MILLION people in the defined city boundaries and another 10 MILLION+ in very close proximity). You ask your friend to check on advertising rates in "El Heraldo de Mexico", a Mexico City newspaper, and find that the rates for classified advertising are very attractive.

Then, you surf on over to a currency conversion WebSite to see what that rate is going to be in US Dollars. You're excited to find out that the current conversion rate is 10.637 Mexican Pesos to each US Dollar! What a deal on advertising! At this conversion, and the great advertising rates offered by the newspaper, you consider running a display ad instead. It's still well within your budget.

You write your ad, have your friend translate it for you, and less than a week later, you're generating international leads in a market with over 20 MILLION people who live in an area that's very fond of earning US dollars doing work from home.

Sound exciting? This is just one scenario. See how many you can come up with on your own. You'll be surprised to find out how many great ways there are to build your business worldwide, and FAST - now that you have the DVDs in multiple languages. If you're ignoring the International market, it's like failing to reach out and grab commissions that are raining down on you.

Take the steps now to expand globally. You won't be sorry.

NEW Spanish Version of our Online Animated Presentation!

Since we just got done using a sample scenario of advertising in Mexico City, now might be a great time to tell you that the Spanish version of our online animated flash presentation is ready for you to use. If you know anyone who speaks Spanish or you would like to advertise to a Spanish audience, you might try getting another domain on your GDI account that you can redirect to your Spanish version flash presentation.

Here are your two affiliate links to the presentation in Spanish:

http://www.website.ws/username/spanish/show
http://www.website.ws/username/espanol/show

You can use either of the above links in your promotions. They both direct visitors to the Spanish presentation.

NEW Bonus Contests Started March 1st, 2006 Please Review New Contest Details Immediately!

Please note: There will not be a real-time leaderboard display for these contests. Winners will be determined and announced one week after the day of the contest. Winners will be determined daily for the same day of the week prior. (Example: Each Monday, winners from the prior Monday are determined. Each Tuesday, winners from the prior Tuesday are determined, etc).

You can login to your member's area to check the contests winners list for the prior week.

Downline Viewing: When viewing your downline on the downline reports page, if you do not see all of your signups or you see inactive signups that you do not wish to see, you can change the "viewing options" for your reports using the drop down boxes above the report.

Account Cancellation: Please be advised using the opt-out links in our email messages to members only changes your email contact preferences: It does not remove your account from GDI. For information on how to cancel your account, please review the FAQ section of your member's area. Also, if you do cancel your GDI account, there is a 14-day waiting period before you can create a new account.

How you get paid!

The WS Internet Show!

These leaderboards display the winners from our previous weekly bonus contests. The confirmed winners' lists from the latest contest are now posted on the contest leaderboards.

"Confirmed" shares are earned when sign-ups convert to paid accounts, and then only if payment is successfully secured on the first charge attempt.

Bonus winnings are paid based on the results of the "Confirmed" leaderboards only.

If you are listed on a CONFIRMED leaderboard, then you may collect your referral bonus by following the requirements to the right.

Daily Referral Bonus Winners Can Now Be Viewed in The Member's Area!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 05:46:49 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2006, 05:51:22 PM »

Question...

Can this be printed and handed out to people?

Kathy*

Believe in yourself
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2006, 06:28:05 PM »

Hello,

The weekly newsletter is to keep GDI affiliates updated. Sure, you can print it out and share it with your team members or direct them here to the forum to read it. All members are sent a copy to their e-mail address on file.

Nicole

Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: March 24, 2006, 12:11:00 PM »

Get Your Foot in the Door with Large, Existing Organizations Using DVDs.

In this newsletter:

Feature Article:  Work Smarter, Not Longer! [read more]

FEATURE ARTICLE:

How just one DVD, shown to the right person, can provide "Your Income for Life™".

It's not a rare occurrence for us to see a GDI affiliate make hundreds, or even thousands of dollars per month from a single referral. Quality counts just as much as quantity in this business.

Whether you personally refer 101 new affiliates to GDI, or you refer 1 affiliate who then goes on to refer 100 of his or her own, it means the same to you in terms of monthly recurring income. For many of our affiliates, their marketing plan of choice is to spend less time and money advertising - and more time and energy locating and speaking to the kind of prospects that could help add hundreds of people to their organization in just a few days.

Believe it or not, the "big dogs" are just as likely to see the opportunity in GDI as anyone else is. Most inexperienced affiliates avoid talking to people who are more experienced than they are themselves - because they fear being asked questions that they do not have answers to.

Fear no longer!

The new GDI marketing DVD has the answers, so even if you just joined us as an affiliate today, you can show the same level of professionalism and knowledge that our long-time affiliates do. Just let the DVD do the talking for you.

If a person you are showing the GDI presentation to "sees" the opportunity, whether or not YOU are the highest earning affiliate in the company will not be an issue.

The DVD works for a few simple reasons, the biggest of which is that the people you show it to can imagine themselves doing the same thing you are - handing a DVD to someone else. If you were to spend 20 minutes giving a personal presentation that you had memorized, it would do you more harm than good for one basic reason. The person you are presenting to is NOT likely to envision him or herself presenting the opportunity in that way.

So the key here is to promote GDI in a way that other people will be able to see themselves doing too, and enjoying it. If you're a pro, and you've setup an intricate system of advertising, attached to voicemail systems that then direct prospects through a series of hoops so they can qualify themselves, before finally directing them to a signup page, how many people do you really think will be able to see themselves setting up a system like that?

No matter how good your presentation is, you won't sign as many people up - because your prospects won't be able to see themselves doing what you do, and enjoying it.

The Key Is: Stick with a method that can be duplicated, and that your prospects KNOW can be duplicated. That method is THE DVD.

Since you have such a powerful tool in your hands, your next order of business is finding creative ways of getting it in front of the largest number of people possible. Remember, one referral who can refer 100 people is just as good as 100 personal referrals.

So who can you show the DVD to? Here are some ideas.

Church leaders who could use GDI as a fundraiser

Youth sports groups

Sororities and fraternities

Office managers

People you've done business with in the past who have large network marketing organizations

Anyone who knows a lot of people

You could even run a "distributors needed" classified ad and get applicants to your home or office at the same time, then play the DVD for them. We know of several successful network marketers that have built their entire million dollar organizations in this way.

In time, you'll find the ways that work best for YOU. But, you'll never find them if you don't try. Remember that our current referral contests reward affiliates who are promoting with DVDs and the Freedom.ws WebSite. If you haven't already, order some DVDs today!

The Spanish version of our online animated flash presentation is ready for you to use. If you know anyone who speaks Spanish or you would like to advertise to a Spanish audience, you might try getting another domain on your GDI account that you can redirect to your Spanish version flash presentation.

http://www.website.ws/username/spanish/show
http://www.website.ws/username/espanol/show

You can use either of the above links in your promotions. They both direct visitors to the Spanish presentation.

You can login to your member's area to check the contests winners list for the prior week.

Downline Viewing: When viewing your downline on the downline reports page, if you do not see all of your signups or you see inactive signups that you do not wish to see, you can change the "viewing options" for your reports using the drop down boxes above the report.

Account Cancellation: Please be advised using the opt-out links in our email messages to members only changes your email contact preferences: It does not remove your account from GDI. For information on how to cancel your account, please review the FAQ section of your member's area. Also, if you do cancel your GDI account, there is a 14-day waiting period before you can create a new account.
How you get paid!

The WS Internet Show!

These leaderboards display the winners from our previous weekly bonus contests. The confirmed winners' lists from the latest contest are now posted on the contest leaderboards.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 03:08:54 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2006, 03:03:19 PM »

Discover the Secrets of "Reading" Your Prospects and You'll Increase Your Results While You Save Time and Money.

In this newsletter:

Feature Article: The Best Kept Secret of Recruiting [read more]
PAYPAL ISSUE: Please read so you know about this [read more]
Look for information to come soon on a brand new "unlimited" bonus contest starting in early April. The last day of our current contest format ends this coming Sunday, April 2nd.

FEATURE ARTICLE:

LISTENING: The key to successful network marketing.

The network marketing industry is full of "big talkers", people who are more than willing to share their successes and magic techniques with anyone who will point an ear in their direction. Some of them do earn six figure incomes with their fast talking and high pressure sales.

But the real cream of the crop of the network marketing industry, the people who really have their business figured out - and the people who have learned the most important and valuable thing about network marketing: LISTENING

New affiliates tend to believe that the best way to make a sale or recruit a new downline member is to know the product, to have all the answers, and to be able to explain things in a way that will entice their prospects to jump on board at that very moment.

While talking with a list of new phone verified leads we've been testing, we decided to do a little experimentation with different methods of phoning our contacts. The purpose of our call was to get people excited about receiving our DVD and to confirm their address was correct.

However, there were a few different ways of accomplishing this same goal, and you might be surprised to find out what worked best.

With our first round of calling, we introduced ourselves and let the person know that we were with Global Domains International - and that we were calling them because they recently expressed an interest in home business by filling out an information request form on the Internet. We went on to tell them a little about our product and opportunity before asking them if it was okay to send them a DVD.

Although many of these people were interested and agreed to receive the DVD from us, most of them were also immediately skeptical because they thought of us as salespeople. The mistake in using this method was that we were doing too much talking about US, and not asking enough questions about THEM.

With our second method, the results were much more favorable. This time around, we immediately introduced ourselves by first and last name only, and asked the person "How are you today?" And then we paused and waited for an answer from them, to get them involved in the conversation.

We quickly realized that in our first round of calling, there never even was a conversation. It was totally one sided, with only us doing the talking. As a result, we probably ended up sending the DVD to some people who were not really interested, but agreed to receive a DVD anyway.

The DVD is a powerful prospecting tool, and it works excellent when shown to people who are interested in changing their lives for the better. It's your job as an affiliate to determine who those people are.

When you learn to STOP TALKING, and start listening... you'll start seeing much better results than you imagine are possible.

Here's a sample of how our second script went after we got a response to our "How are you doing today?" question.

I'm glad to hear that you're doing well [PERSON'S FIRST NAME]. Let me tell you the reason for my call. I'm not a salesperson. I'd just like to confirm that you're still interested in receiving some information about a home business because I have a free DVD that I'd like to send you about the company I work with. What is it that you do for a living now [NAME]? (wait for a response)
Is it okay if I send you this DVD? I really think you'll see the great opportunity in this. (Normally the answer is YES, or sometimes the person will ask you "What is this about", or "What company do you work with?").

Great [NAME], but before I actually put this in the mail to you, I'd like your assurance that you really are serious about working from home. I do want you to commit to anything more than that, but it does take a little time and money for me to send a DVD, and I don't want to waste your time, or mine if you're not interested. (wait for a response)

Okay great [NAME], I'll get a DVD in the mail to you right away. Let me just make sure I have the correct address for you.

Then repeat the person's address to them, which you'll have in your leads file in most cases, and then quickly thank them for their time and let them know you'll send the DVD as soon as possible (then actually do it). Schedule a follow-up call 1 week after you've sent the DVD.

The key difference in these two methods is that in method number two, you are not a salesperson - you are simply someone who knows about their interest in home business and would like to know a little more about them, and to send them a FREE DVD. You allow your prospect to talk, which shows them that you are interested in THEM, which in turn gives more merit to what you have to say to them.

People generally care about the people who care about them.

People generally take an interest in the people who take an interest in them.

Would you agree with those two statements? If so, then you MUST try out this method as soon as possible. We are working on some very exciting lead generation techniques that will provide you with better phone leads than you've probably EVER used.

We predict that some of the biggest earners in this company will be the people who adopt DVD methods that are very simple to duplicate. If you want to be one of them, learn to LISTEN - and teach your organization to do the same.

IMPORTANT: Issue Regarding Billing Through PayPal

A PayPal policy was recently brought to our attention that prohibits acceptance of payments for any program or product that has an affiliate program offering commissions over multiple levels. This is PayPal's way of minimizing their liability when it comes to fraud and chargebacks, however - it also effects legitimate companies such as GDI, which has a 5-level commission plan that does fall under this policy. While we do not agree with the policy as a whole, we do understand PayPal's stance on the matter and respect their right to enact policies designed to protect their customers.

As changing the structure of our affiliate program is not an option, we have decided to NOT accept PayPal payments for monthly membership fees. Our outgoing commission payments and bonuses will continue to be paid as they always have.

If you currently have PayPal listed as the payment method on your account, please login to the member's area and change it as soon as possible in your Account Info --> Preferred Billing area. If credit card billing information was already in your account info, then it has been changed for you, however - you can also update your credit card info if you would like to use a different card.

Rest assured that a very minimal number of our affiliates were using PayPal as their billing method, so this should not greatly impact your organization for any extended period of time.

Thanks for your understanding.

The Spanish version of our online animated flash presentation is ready for you to use. If you know anyone who speaks Spanish or you would like to advertise to a Spanish audience, you might try getting another domain on your GDI account that you can redirect to your Spanish version flash presentation.

http://www.website.ws/nicoletaylor/spanish/show
http://www.website.ws/nicoletaylor/espanol/show

Current Bonus Contests End Soon Please Review Contest Details!

$1,000 Per Day is Being Awarded in Our DAILY CONTEST POOL, Plus Another $10,000 to be Given Away in Our New MONTHLY POOL to Affiliates Using the DVD Promotional Method!

How you get paid!

* Dynamic Upward Database Compression  The WS Internet Show!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: