April 27, 2024, 02:34:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Newsletter Archives...  (Read 146564 times)
gdi
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2005, 07:18:38 AM »

Please See Below for Recent Changes to Global Domains International Policies and Procedures, and Answers to Frequently Asked Questions.

In this newsletter:

Feature: Policy changes that you need to know about
The WS Internet Show - No Show This Week
Weekly Bonus Pools Extended until November 27th!
Compensation Outline
How the Weekly Bonus LeaderBoards Work
Weekly Contest Info and Winners 

Our newest round of winners in the "New Winners Only" $5,000 bonus pool and our Main Bonus Pool are listed below. $10,000 in total referral bonuses awarded this week!

DVD Pre-Ordering is now live! To insure that you get your share of the first batch of DVDs being manufactured, make sure to place your DVD order as soon as possible. We have created two different WebSites associated with the DVDs. The first is www.freedom.ws - this is the WebSite your prospects will be sent to while watching your DVD.

The other WebSite is www.DVD.ws, which has information on DVD ordering and more. We recommend that you visit both WebSites as soon as possible so you are up to speed on how they both work. Also, send a few prospects to www.freedom.ws and get their feedback on it. You might end up with a few new affiliates!

FEATURE ARTICLE:

Preferred Payout Options

We recently added several different payout options for our affiliates, allowing them to be paid through various means including PayPal, or by bank wire. You can get information on all the payout option choices in your member's area.

While we do offer a payout option that is free ($100 commission minimum, payment by company check), the other payout options have a small associated fee to cover our costs. For instance, it costs us to send your payment by bank wire, but for those of you outside of the US, your fee for receiving a bank wire may be less than the fee for cashing a US-based check. So it works out to your advantage.

We initially set the default payout option to the $100 minimum payout by check. However, we've decided that it's more important to get commissions to our affiliates quickly, even if their commissions owed are less than $100. For this reason, we've decided to change the default payout method to a $10 minimum. This option has an associated processing fee of $3 if your commissions for the month are not at least $100.

If you have already set your own payout options, this change will not affect your settings.

If you would like to change your payment threshold for this month, or the method by which you receive your payments, you can login to the member's area now (or any time before the end of the month) and choose a different payout option. Once logged in, click on the left column link that says "Preferred Commission" and you will see how to change your options.

Payment Method Now Required For Registration

For several months, we have allowed pre-enrollment into GDI when a prospect does not complete their signup by providing a payment method. These types of signups were considered "prospects" instead of active members, but they were viewable in your downline reports so you would have access to them.

Because this was causing some confusion with our affiliates, we have modified the way the signup process works so you will not have any more pre-enrollees. Everyone who registers must now provide a valid payment method before their account is created.

Search Engine Submission Services

We have had a handful of affiliates ask about submitting their websites to search engines. Search engine submission service is not a part of your affiliate package, but it's not difficult to get your sites submitted to the search engines so they can be indexed. Most of the major search engines have instructions or a link for their submission page right on their home page. Look for text that says "Add your site", "Suggest a web site", "Add a URL" or something similar.

Commission "Carry-Over"

Commission checks are mailed on or before the 15th of every month, provided your commission balance meets the selected minimum payout amount. Commission totals less than your selected minimum payout amount will be carried over until such time as your balance meets your selected minimum. If you would like to insure that you receive a check as often as possible, login and change your preferred payout option to $10 minimum payout by check. If you have not ever selected a payout option, this will be your default setting.

Email Settings that Can Make Your Life Easier

If you are not receiving every email that GDI (or your upline and downline members) send, your whitelist or banned/approved senders settings might be to blame. It is a good idea to specify in your mail settings that you wish to allow all emails with a FROM address containing ".ws" to reach your inbox.

You can also setup advanced filters to automatically move emails from your upline or downline into special mail folders you have created. You can even move certain emails from important contacts, such as your sponsor, into a folder of their own - automatically. With most people receiving so much junk mail these days, this can be a great time saver. Each email client works a little differently, but most mailing programs - including the web-based services such as your GDI WebMail, Yahoo and Hotmail, each contain filtering functions that can do this.

Corporate WebSites

Don't worry about your prospects removing your username from your website.ws URL and trying to go directly to the home page of that domain to register for our affiliate program. The main website.ws home page IS NOT associated with our affiliate program. They cannot signup for the $10 per month affiliate package there.

In addition, if you have a prospect that misspells a domain or your URL while typing it in and they end up signing up incorrectly under a corporate "catchall" account, please contact us so we can get that person properly placed. The catchall account is there as a "holding tank". Instead of turning a prospective affiliate away or randomly placing them under an improper active affiliate, we'd rather take their registration information and then transfer them to you if they made a mistake in their signup.

Using a Debit Card to Pay Your Monthly Membership Fee

You are welcome to use your debit care to pay your $10 monthly membership fee as long as it has a Visa or MasterCard logo on it. Most debit cards with these logos are capable of working just like a credit card.

NEWS AND CURRENT EVENTS

$10,000 being given away
weekly in referral bonuses!

We now have an additional $5,000 weekly bonus pool for GDI reps who have not ever won a share in our bonus pool. This gives new reps a chance to compete with our consistently producing top reps.

UPDATE: We are pleased to announce that our $5,000 weekly starter bonus pools have been extended until Sunday, November 27th. That's an additional $20,000 that we'll be giving away in November, above and beyond the main weekly bonus pool.

To earn a share of the $5,000 "Starter" bonus pool, you must meet these qualifications.

You must not have won a share in our bonus contests before

You must get 2 paying referrals during the contest week

You must be a member in good standing (with a valid payment method on file with us).

There is one exception to the first requirement. If you are a new affiliate and did not have a full week to participate in the secondary bonus pool, you will be eligible one more time, even if you won a share in your "partial week".

Except for these qualifications, this new bonus pool will work exactly like the one we already have. The $5,000 will be divided by all shares earned, and paid out through PayPal as soon as you have completed the requirements, which are listed below.

Only referrals that remain active members after their 7-day trial, and from whom we are able to bill their $10 monthly fee on the first attempt, will count towards the final tally. Winners will be determined one week after the last day of the referral period.

Learn more about our current contests here.

Bonus payments are made through PayPal. If you win a share of any of our bonus pools, you will see your name appear on our "confirmed" leaderboard for the bonus pool you won a share of and you will be named in our winners announcement with instructions for claiming your bonus.

An extra $20,000 per month, up for grabs! If you have never won a GDI weekly bonus, get after it and get your 2 referrals next week!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How you get paid!

We wanted to make sure you understand the many ways you are compensated for your participation in the GDI business. We've made the program as lucrative as possible for you, and want to insure you get the most out of it, so be sure you take a look at all the ways to get paid below!

When we make updates to the contests we are running, we will list any changes in our contest updates email that is sent weekly, so you are always aware of the many ways you can earn with us!

* Our 5-Level UniLevel Compenstation
* Our "Master Affiliate" Infinity Bonus
* Weekly Bonus Contests ($10K Weekly)
* Unlimited Heavy Hitter Weekly Bonus
* Dynamic Upward Database Compression 

The WS Internet Show!

New program scheduling for The WS Internet Show will be announced soon! You can hear our past shows in the archive at the WebSite link above for great tips on promoting GDI and using our products.

Now is a great time to listen to our archived shows, and share them with your prospects, at www.wsinternetshow.ws.

We'll update you with program specific information for the WS Internet Show after our next run of shows has been scheduled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the Weekly Bonus LeaderBoards Work,
and Requirements for Collecting a Bonus

In your member's area, you'll notice our "Potential" and "Confirmed" Leaderboards. The "Potential" leaderboards are posted to give you an idea of how the final weekly bonus outcome might look.

They may change from hour to hour, or minute to minute based on new sign-ups, as well as new affiliates who cancel during their free trial.

"Potential" shares do not become "Confirmed" shares until the sign-ups have converted to paid accounts, and then only if payment is successfully secured on the first charge attempt.

Bonus winnings are paid based on the results of the "Confirmed" leaderboards, not the "Potential" leaderboards.

There is a one week delay between the "Potential" leaderboard and "Confirmed" leaderboard. If you are on the "Potential" leaderboard, and at the end of the week you are no longer there, click the "Confirmed" leaderboard tab to find out when the week in question will be posted.

Be sure to read the dates listed at the top of each leaderboard so you know what time period the board is for.

If you are listed on a CONFIRMED leaderboard, then you may collect your referral bonus by following the requirements below.

4 Requirements to Collect Your Bonus:

Testimonial - provide a short testimonial about GDI's opportunity and/or product to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws

Promotional Tip - with your testimonial, include a promotional or sponsoring tip that will help other affiliates duplicate your success

Photo of yourself in JPEG (.JPG) format - attach a photo of yourself to the email you send to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws.

The .WS email address to which you would like your winnings paid through PayPal - We will send your bonus money to a valid Paypal account using only a .WS email address on your .WS WebSite domain. (This is for your protection and to verify that we are actually sending your money to you and not someone else). You can easily add this address to your PayPal account if you have not already.

*** You must provide all four of the above before we will issue your bonus money ***

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Because of the large number of winners in the starter (new winners) bonus pool, we have only displayed people with four or more personal confirmed referrals in this newsletter. To see the full winners list, please login to the member's area and click on "Leaderboards".

Current Weekly Referral Contest Winners!

Confirmed Leaderboard
Starter Bonus Pool
For the Week of 11/07/2005 - 11/13/2005
(covers new trial domains registered 10/31/2005 - 11/06/2005)

This confirmed leaderboard shows affiliates who have officially earned at least one share of the weekly $5,000 starter bonus pool during the indicated date range. This is a partial listing only. If your name appears on the full winners list in the member's area, please claim your prize using the Request Support link - which is also in the member's area. We will reply with the requirements needed to collect payment. Great job!
Place Amount Shares New
Accounts Affiliate Name City State  Country 
1 $280 7 15 Jan-L Marketing Louisville KY US
2 $240 6 12 Marce Burchell Seymour CT US
3 $200 5 11 DeAndre Etherly Tallahassee FL US
4 $160 4 9 Audrie Minnis Nassau NP BS
5 $120 3 6 Tyrone Norman Tallahassee FL US
6 $80 2 5 Osama Moosa Zarqa NA JO
6 $80 2 5 Steven Sigman Mayfield Hts OH US
7 $80 2 4 Princess Doreen Yangson Cebu CB PH
7 $80 2 4 Julie Anne Gonzales Lapu-Lapu City CB PH
7 $80 2 4 Elijah Bowdre Tallahassee FL US
7 $80 2 4 Jess Reyes Cebu NH PH
7 $80 2 4 Frank Landwehr B|nde   DE
7 $80 2 4 Kineta McCarroll Mobile AL US

Confirmed Leaderboard
Main Bonus Pool
For the Week of 11/07/2005 - 11/13/2005
(covers new trial domains registered 10/31/2005 - 11/06/2005)

This confirmed leaderboard shows affiliates who have officially earned at least one share of the weekly $5,000 main bonus pool during the indicated date range. If your name appears on this list, please claim your prize using the Request Support link in the member's area. We will reply with the requirements needed to collect payment. Great job!
Place Amount Shares New
1 $580 5 25 Tim Sebert Charlotte NC US
1 $580 5 25 Aleena Aun Kuala Lumpur WP MY
2 $464 4 20 Joyce Daniel Cebu   PH
3 $348 3 19 Rommel Tambura Butuan City Agusan Norte PH
4 $348 3 17 Nayomie Labra Ouano Cebu CE PH
5 $232 2 14 James Grandstaff Berkley MI US
6 $232 2 13 Tevin Jones Burlington NC US
6 $232 2 13 Randy Beck Sioux Falls SD US
7 $232 2 12 Christina Castillo Turlock CA US
8 $232 2 10 Tan Hock Chay Georgetown Penang MY
9 $116 1 9 Creative Business Builders Waukesha WI US
10 $116 1 8 Craig Haywood Pretoria Gauteng ZA
11 $116 1 7 Pat Lambright Kendallville IN US
12 $116 1 6 Art Kovach Hermosa Beach CA US
12 $116 1 6 Michael Filsaime Holbrook NY US
12 $116 1 6 Ritchie Swindell Glennville GA US
12 $116 1 6 Susan Berrier Lake City FL US
12 $116 1 6 Joanne Somozo Lapu Lapu City CEBU PH
13 $116 1 5 Reynaldo Contemplo Cebu City Villa Leyson PH
13 $116 1 5 Donald Smith Greenwood IN US
13 $116 1 5 Zereth Apostolakis Tampa FL US
13 $116 1 5 Prosperity Enterprises Wilmington NC US
13 $116 1 5 Grecilda Villanueva Manila PH PH

You can check the current potential and confirmed leaderboards in each of our $5,000 bonus contests in the member's area.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2005, 07:20:34 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
gdi
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2005, 03:44:04 PM »

YOU are Capable of ANY Level of Success in GDI That You Desire. Here's How to Achieve MASSIVE Success Through Focused Action and Persistence!

PLUS: Both $5,000 weekly bonus contests have been extended until January 1st, 2006!

In this newsletter:

Feature Article: Achieving MASSIVE Success in GDI.
Weekly Bonus Pools Extended until January 1st!
Compensation Outline
The Weekly Bonus LeaderBoards
Our newest round of winners in the "New Winners Only" $5,000 bonus pool and our Main Bonus Pool are listed below. $10,000 in total referral bonuses awarded this week!

FEATURE ARTICLE:

The content of this newsletter article is more lengthy than usual. Last year, around this time, one of our dedicated affiliates wrote a heartfelt letter to his downline that sparked motivation and action, which led to awesome growth in his organization. As he's now one of our top earners, we thought we would reprint the "article" and hope you'll take this advice and motivation - and put it to use.

... I write this letter from my heart.

As you may or may not know, to date I have been very successful at marketing the WebSite.ws product. After just 3 short weeks working with this company, I decided that this is what I was going to do full time.

Believe me, it took some guts to make that decision. Not because I didn't believe in the company or the product 100%, but because we all find it difficult to step out of our comfort zone. And in essence, that's what I was doing. After all, I had no other "backup" source of income. I am a newlywed. And, I'm expecting my first child in early January.

So to make the decision to rely on myself and the power of network marketing for my livelihood was not easy, but just a few weeks after making that decision, I can tell you it was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

GDI is currently looking for leaders to step out of the woodwork. I have seen dozens of you already make the decision to do what it takes to change your life for the better - forever.

So let me ask you a few simple questions...

How bad do you want success?
 What are your reasons for being a GDI rep in the first place?
 Do you believe that you are capable of achieving the kind of success you dream about?
 How hard are you willing to work to achieve your goals?

Are these things that you've thought about or answered for yourself before?

I try to avoid categorizing people because no two people are the same, but I can say with some degree of certainty that one of the following probably applies to you.

You are just signed up to use the product.

You are signed up because you want to make a "little extra money" and you have a little time to put into this "project".

You are signed up because you would like to work for yourself someday and not depend on someone else to tell you what you're worth.

You are signed up because you believe in your ability to work hard and achieve ANYTHING you want, and you know that if you work at this long and hard enough, you WILL attain any level of success you desire.

Let me tell you first hand - as someone who is probably one of the biggest advocates of the GDI product and opportunity - this is not a get rich quick scheme. But, if you work at it long enough and hard enough, it is a get rich for sure program!

What do you believe you're capable of? Do you think you're good enough and smart enough to make $10,000 per month in network marketing? How about $20,000, or even $50,000? I'm not here to tell you that I think this is probable for you because I don't know you.

What I will tell you though, is that I have personally seen people achieve this level of success that were not rocket scientists. New people make their first million in network marketing EVERY DAY, and many of them never graduated high school.

Our industry levels the playing field for everyone. I know that millionaires will be made in this company. There is no doubt in my mind.

At some time in your life, you have witnessed the potential of the human brain and human spirit. You've heard of mothers lifting 2 ton automobiles to save a child. In your heart, you already know that anything is possible, even if you've forgotten it.

Just for a second, let me remind you of the power that is already locked within you. Hidden power that you don't normally even tap in to. Read the jumbled mess of letters below that it doesn't even seem probable for you to be able to read.

You will be reminded of what your brain is capable of. (if English isn't your first language, just trust me on this).

The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to recheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Amzanig waht yuor mnid can do huh?

The way I see it, if you have already answered the questions above - you know where you're starting, and you know where you want to end up. Right now it might seem like the "in between" is a jumbled mess, but I'm here to tell you that the more time and effort you put into promoting this opportunity, the clearer things become.

You probably burned through the paragraph above like it was written with complete clarity. That's because you've spent time and energy into mastering language. Believe me, the same thing happens with network marketing or whatever else you put your mind to doing.

If you're just in GDI to make a little extra money, that's okay. But if you're in this to change your life, contact your sponsor now.

Develop a game plan together.

I want you to do a little math... Decide HOW MUCH MONEY you want to be making by this time next year. Then break it down into months, and then into days. For instance, if you want to be making $2,000 per month by this time next year, then divide that amount by 12. You'll see that to achieve that level of income, you'll need to add an average of 166 people to your down line every month.

Then break that down into days... Divide 166 by 30 days. You'll need to add fewer than 6 people to your downline, PER DAY, to achieve that target level of income. I can tell you that ABSOLUTELY, if you are giving this program your all, you can do this. I have people in my downline that personally add 2-5 people per day BY THEMSELVES, not even taking into account the "mlm effect".

More than 35 people joined my downline today, and I personally took most of the day off.

ANYONE - including you - is capable of achieving whatever level of income they desire in this company. Do the math. Break it down into a daily goal. It will give you the motivation you need to "stay on track" to achieve the level of income you desire.

I want to leave you with this excerpt from "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill.

How to Develop Persistence

There are four simple steps which lead to the habit of persistence. They call for no great amount of intelligence, no particular amount of education, and but little time or effort. The necessary steps are:

1. A definite purpose backed by burning desire for its fulfillment.
2. A definite plan, expressed in continuous action.
3. A mind closed tightly against all negative and discouraging influences, including negative suggestions of relatives, friends and acquaintances.
4. A friendly alliance with one or more persons who will encourage one to follow through with both plan and purpose.

These four simple steps are essential for success in all walks of life. The entire purpose of the philosophy of persistence is to enable one to take these four steps as a matter of habit.

These are the steps by which one may control one's economic destiny.
 They are the steps that lead to freedom and independence of thought.
 They are the steps that lead to riches, in small or great quantities.
 They are the four steps which guarantee favorable "breaks".
 They are the four steps that convert dreams into physical realities.
 They lead, also, to the mastery of fear, discouragement, indifference.

There is a magnificent reward for all who learn to take these four steps. It is the privilege of writing one's own ticket, and of making life yield whatever price is asked.

My favorite of these steps is number 4. Read it again. It is the basis of network marketing and the compensation plan of GDI.

Find those who share your goals and who are willing to work with you to achieve them. Together you can conquer any fear or obstacle in your way. Friends and family can be dream killers when it comes to network marketing. Do not take it personally or let it get to you if someone says "you're never going to make any money on the Internet", or asks you "Isn't that one of those Amway deals?".

28,000 people in the United States alone became millionaires last year, and out of all of the different professions that enabled those people to achieve that kind of extraordinary financial success, network marketing was near the top of the list.

I hope this gets you thinking about what's possible. If you persist, you will succeed.

NEWS AND CURRENT EVENTS

$10,000 being given away

We now have an additional $5,000 weekly bonus pool for GDI reps who have not ever won a share in our bonus pool. This gives new reps a chance to compete with our consistently producing top reps.

UPDATE: We are pleased to announce that our $5,000 weekly starter bonus pools have been extended until Sunday, January 1st, 2006. That's an additional $20,000 that we'll be giving away in December, above and beyond the main weekly bonus pool.

To earn a share of the $5,000 "Starter" bonus pool, you must meet these qualifications.

You must be a member in good standing (with a valid payment method on file with us).

There is one exception to the first requirement. If you are a new affiliate and did not have a full week to participate in the secondary bonus pool, you will be eligible one more time, even if you won a share in your "partial week".

Except for these qualifications, this new bonus pool will work exactly like the one we already have. The $5,000 will be divided by all shares earned, and paid out through PayPal as soon as you have completed the requirements, which are listed below.

Only referrals that remain active members after their 7-day trial, and from whom we are able to bill their $10 monthly fee on the first attempt, will count towards the final tally. Winners will be determined one week after the last day of the referral period.

Bonus payments are made through PayPal. If you win a share of any of our bonus pools, you will see your name appear on our "confirmed" leaderboard for the bonus pool you won a share of and you will be named in our winners announcement with instructions for claiming your bonus.

An extra $20,000 per month, up for grabs! If you have never won a GDI weekly bonus, get after it and get your 2 referrals next week!

How you get paid!

We wanted to make sure you understand the many ways you are compensated for your participation in the GDI business. We've made the program as lucrative as possible for you, and want to insure you get the most out of it, so be sure you take a look at all the ways to get paid below!

When we make updates to the contests we are running, we will list any changes in our contest updates email that is sent weekly, so you are always aware of the many ways you can earn with us!

* Our 5-Level UniLevel Compenstation

The WS Internet Show!

New program scheduling for The WS Internet Show will be announced soon! You can hear our past shows in the archive at the WebSite link above for great tips on promoting GDI and using our products.

Now is a great time to listen to our archived shows, and share them with your prospects, at www.wsinternetshow.ws.

We'll update you with program specific information for the WS Internet Show after our next run of shows has been scheduled.

In your member's area, you'll notice our "Potential" and "Confirmed" Leaderboards. The "Potential" leaderboards are posted to give you an idea of how the final weekly bonus outcome might look.

They may change from hour to hour, or minute to minute based on new sign-ups, as well as new affiliates who cancel during their free trial.

"Potential" shares do not become "Confirmed" shares until the sign-ups have converted to paid accounts, and then only if payment is successfully secured on the first charge attempt.

Bonus winnings are paid based on the results of the "Confirmed" leaderboards, not the "Potential" leaderboards.

There is a one week delay between the "Potential" leaderboard and "Confirmed" leaderboard. If you are on the "Potential" leaderboard, and at the end of the week you are no longer there, click the "Confirmed" leaderboard tab to find out when the week in question will be posted.

Be sure to read the dates listed at the top of each leaderboard so you know what time period the board is for.

If you are listed on a CONFIRMED leaderboard, then you may collect your referral bonus by following the requirements below.

Testimonial - provide a short testimonial about GDI's opportunity and/or product to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws

Promotional Tip - with your testimonial, include a promotional or sponsoring tip that will help other affiliates duplicate your success

Photo of yourself in JPEG (.JPG) format - attach a photo of yourself to the email you send to ws_testimonials@wsdomains.ws.

The .WS email address to which you would like your winnings paid through PayPal - We will send your bonus money to a valid Paypal account using only a .WS email address on your .WS WebSite domain. (This is for your protection and to verify that we are actually sending your money to you and not someone else). You can easily add this address to your PayPal account if you have not already.

*** You must provide all four of the above before we will issue your bonus money ***

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Because of the large number of winners in the starter (new winners) bonus pool, we have only displayed people with four or more personal confirmed referrals in this newsletter. To see the full winners list, please login to the member's area and click on "Leaderboards".

Confirmed Leaderboard
Starter Bonus Pool
For the Week of 11/21/2005 - 11/27/2005
(covers new trial domains registered 11/14/2005 - 11/20/2005)

This confirmed leaderboard shows affiliates who have officially earned at least one share of the weekly $5,000 starter bonus pool during the indicated date range. This is a partial listing only. If your name appears on the full winners list in the member's area, please claim your prize using the Request Support link that is also in the member's area. We will reply with the requirements needed to collect payment. Great job!
Place Amount Shares New
1 $164 4 8 Clarita Reyes Caloocan MM PH
1 $164 4 8 Kimball Roundy Springville UT US
2 $123 3 7 Diana DeCoteau Belcourt ND US
2 $123 3 7 Eric Burns Hayward CA US
3 $123 3 6 Cindy Spears Antioch CA US
4 $82 2 4 Rolando Ybanez Cebu CB PH
4 $82 2 4 Mai Nguyen Gloucester MA US
4 $82 2 4 Roland Vogt Clermont Ferrand   FR
4 $82 2 4 Gregory Brandon Las Vegas NV US
4 $82 2 4 Timothy Phillips Chehalis WA US

Confirmed Leaderboard
Main Bonus Pool
For the Week of 11/21/2005 - 11/27/2005
(covers new trial domains registered 11/14/2005 - 11/20/2005)

This confirmed leaderboard shows affiliates who have officially earned at least one share of the weekly $5,000 main bonus pool during the indicated date range. If your name appears on this list, please claim your prize using the Request Support link in the member's area. We will reply with the requirements needed to collect payment. Great job!
Place Amount Shares New
1 $752 8 40 Aleena Aun Kuala Lumpur WP MY
2 $658 7 36 Michael Vismanos Argao Cebu PH
3 $564 6 31 Joyce Daniel Cebu   PH
4 $470 5 27 Tim Sebert Charlotte NC US
5 $376 4 20 Tan Hock Chay Georgetown Penang MY
6 $188 2 14 Christina Castillo Turlock CA US
7 $188 2 12 Alexei Zoubov Hollywood CA US
8 $188 2 11 Creative Business Builders Waukesha WI US
9 $188 2 10 Ginger Jacobson Ottawa ON CA
9 $188 2 10 Randy Beck Sioux Falls SD US
10 $94 1 8 James Grandstaff Berkley MI US
11 $94 1 7 Paul Southin Pointe-Claire QC CA
12 $94 1 6 Kenneth Mulkey Conway AR US
12 $94 1 6 Michael Filsaime Holbrook NY US
12 $94 1 6 Wayne Brooks Waldorf MD US
12 $94 1 6 Marce Burchell Seymour CT US
12 $94 1 6 Nayomie Labra Ouano Cebu CE PH
12 $94 1 6 Tevin Jones Burlington NC US
13 $94 1 5 Reynaldo Contemplo Cebu City Villa Leyson PH
13 $94 1 5 DeAndre Etherly Tallahassee FL US
13 $94 1 5 Catherine Navarro Talisay   PH
13 $94 1 5 Robert Snowdon Tauranga   NZ
13 $94 1 5 Manoj Keswani Jakarta DKI ID

You can check the current potential and confirmed leaderboards in each of our $5,000 bonus contests in the member's area.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 03:48:34 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
D MacLeod-Wilson

Hi!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2005, 07:01:54 PM »

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Chip! Grin
Thanks for posting that letter - It was the shot in the arm I need right now!
At times when you are struggling to make it all work it is difficult to see the forest for the trees!
I am reminded of something I heard years ago...
"How do you eat an elephant?... one bite at a time!"
Sometimes we just need a change in our perspective.
This letter has certainly helped me with mine.

Thank you once again

Dee-Dee MacLeod-Wilson
Christchurch, NZ

Dee-Dee MacLeod-Wilson
Work From Home 4 Life!
Chrictchurch NZ
JackieStover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2005, 06:18:22 AM »

Great News Letter!
 Its very motivating to me personaly and i hope to apply some of the information in this artical to my head!I have found that every one that i have been in contact with is 2nd to none in covering my back and helpful information i want to thank every one and wish them all a very merry x-mas and a happy new year
                                                                            thanks to all
                                                                             jack

if you try to fail and sucseed would you be sucsessful or would you be a failure?
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2005, 01:03:24 PM »

Very motivating!
That was like a breath of fresh air up in the mountains! Thanks for posting it!
gdi
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2005, 04:07:00 AM »

Read Below to Get Answers to Questions Frequently Asked by Our Affiliates!

FEATURE ARTICLE:

Q: Can you tell me what the launch date will be for GDI sites in foreign languages?

A: We don't have an exact start date on on the foreign language sites because some of the translation process is outside of our control. We do expect to launch our Spanish, German and French versions soon after the new year.

Q: I recently cancelled my account and tried to create a new account. Why won't your system let me do this?

A: If you have cancelled an account, you will need to wait at least 14 days before setting up another one. This is to discourage affiliates from closing an account and signing up under another sponsor. This goes against the basis of network marketing and although it is not illegal, we certainly don't like to see it happen.

Q: What are the important URLs (WebSites) I need to make note of and remember for GDI?

A: There are several sites you should remember. For sites that YOU will be using yourself, remember www.DVD.ws (our dvd information and ordering site), and your member login page at www.website.ws/members

The sites below are websites that you can use for promoting/advertising GDI.

www.my.ws/(insert your username)

www.freedom.ws/(insert your username)

www.website.ws/(insert your username)

Q: Does GDI provide merchant or e-commerce services so I can accept credit cards?

A: We do not specifically provide the software for charging your customers credit cards. However, you can use our SiteBuilder or Hosting services (domain options) to build sites that accept credit cards and even e-checks through PayPal, 2Checkout.com and various other 3rd party merchant services.

Q: I've heard of a few affiliates getting into trouble by spamming. How can I be sure that how I'm advertising is not SPAM?

A: Before you post links or use email marketing (including our invite system), make sure to review our spam policy here.

Q: After I purchase leads from GDI, what do I do to advertise my sites to them?

A: When you purchase leads through your GDI back office, we'll automatically add them to your GDI autoresponder and they'll begin receiving a series of messages from you. You should also make sure to call the people who watch the animated movie. You'll get an email notice when that happens. Note: The leads files for any leads orders you have placed will also be available in your back office in case you want to download them and mail them on your own for GDI or any other opportunity you may be promoting.

Q: I was wondering if I can use GDI content on my own WebSites for promoting GDI. Is that okay?

A: We have provided you with banners you may use on your WebSites to promote GDI. However, it is not okay to display our animated movie or any other non-text content from our WebSite on any other WebSite. Our WebSite programming code is considered copyrighted material.

Q: I noticed a different-looking lead capture page when I went to a previously registered .WS domain. How can I use it?

A: On previously registered .WS domains that are no longer active, we run marketing tests for different lead capture pages to see how they perform. They are not available for affiliate use at this time, and will not be until they have proven effective.

Q: Can the support department help me with the design of my WebSite?

A: We do not teach or assist in web design. There are 1000's of good designers out there if you look at some of the freelance sites such as elance.com, or you can learn about web design yourself at resources like webmonkey.com or htmlgoodies.com

Q: Can you give me the exact date of release for the DVD or when they will be shipped?

A: We do not have the exact release date yet, but the DVD is coming soon! Please be patient, it will be worth the wait!

Q: How can I maximize the results I get from the leads I purchase?

A: Don't forget to ask for referrals! That's what network marketing is all about. For those people who don't click through to your movie, ask for their feedback, and also ask them if they know of anyone who is interested in having their own WebSite or creating additional income from home.

Urgent Alert for ALL Customers

Passwords and Protecting Yourself!

It probably seems a little surprising to most of you this is even an issue. Unfortunately, we have encountered some alarming situations recently.

Do Not Ask Others for Passwords

You should never ask other people for their passwords or other account login information. Soliciting passwords from other customers in not acceptable and will not be tolerated.

Do Not Give Your Password to Others

You should never give your password to others. Do not be persuaded by other people to do so no matter how convincing. The responsibility to protect your account is your own. If you do not give other people access to your account, they cannot do anything bad to your account.

Report Others Who Ask for Your Password

Please immediately report to us any time another affiliate asks for your password. Try to document everything including date and time and immediately send a report of the violation to us at ws_abuse@wsdomains.ws.

NEWS AND CURRENT EVENTS

$10,000 being given away

UPDATE: We are pleased to announce that our $5,000 weekly starter bonus pools have been extended until Sunday, January 1st, 2006. That's an additional $20,000 that we'll be giving away in December, above and beyond the main weekly bonus pool.

How you get paid!

* Our 5-Level UniLevel Compensation

The WS Internet Show!

Confirmed Leaderboard
Starter Bonus Pool
For the Week of 11/28/2005 - 12/04/2005
(covers new trial domains registered 11/21/2005 - 11/27/2005)

This confirmed leaderboard shows affiliates who have officially earned at least one share of the weekly $5,000 starter pool during the indicated date range. This is a partial listing only. If your name appears on the full winner's list in the member's area, please claim your prize using the Request Support link which is also in the member's area. We will reply with the requirements needed to collect payment. Great job!
Place Amount Shares New
Accounts Affiliate Name City State Country
1 $117 3 6 Alejandro Adolfo Arauz Buenos Aires AR AR
1 $117 3 6 Daniel Otteny Rust BW DE
1 $117 3 6 Michael Antonio Mandaluyong Manila PH
1 $117 3 6 Jaime Sebastian Sicam Quezon City MM PH
2 $78 2 5 Kevin Blythe Napier   NZ
2 $78 2 5 Eivind Kleiven Trondheim   NO
2 $78 2 5 Kok Hon Fai Singapore SG SG
2 $78 2 5 Eva Hife Cebu CE PH
2 $78 2 5 Dorothy Ross Sunrise FL US
3 $78 2 4 Snowelle Ann Aballe Mandaue City CE PH
3 $78 2 4 Skylar Webber Coppell TX US
3 $78 2 4 Kim-Ivan Pedersen Sandnes RO NO
3 $78 2 4 Heike Brehm Darmstadt HE DE
3 $78 2 4 Mark Presler Mission KS US
3 $78 2 4 Birgit Schaefer Berlin B DE
3 $78 2 4 Fernando Gil Jr. Toledo City CB PH
3 $78 2 4 Eric Burns Hayward CA US

Confirmed Leaderboard
Main Bonus Pool
For the Week of 11/28/2005 - 12/04/2005
(covers new trial domains registered 11/21/2005 - 11/27/2005)

Place Amount Shares New
1 $624 4 21 TCS Enterprises Charlotte NC US
2 $624 4 20 Joyce Daniel Cebu   PH
3 $468 3 15 Nayomie Labra Ouano Cebu CE PH
4 $312 2 13 Randy Beck Sioux Falls SD US
4 $312 2 13 Steven Vetter Statham GA US
5 $312 2 11 Michael Vismanos Argao Cebu PH
6 $312 2 10 Chad French Lake Butler FL US
7 $156 1 9 Creative Business Builders Waukesha WI US
8 $156 1 8 Craig Haywood Pretoria Gauteng ZA
8 $156 1 8 Christina Castillo Turlock CA US
9 $156 1 7 Alexei Zoubov Hollywood CA US
9 $156 1 7 Donald Smith Greenwood IN US
10 $156 1 6 Joanne Somozo Lapu Lapu City CEBU PH
11 $156 1 5 Paul Cristobal Centro Davao City XI PH
11 $156 1 5 Nadine House Woodland Hills CA US
11 $156 1 5 Kimball Roundy Springville UT US
11 $156 1 5 Roger McEntyre Grass Valley CA US
11 $156 1 5 Kenneth Mulkey Conway AR US
11 $156 1 5 Tevin Jones Burlington NC US
11 $156 1 5 Reynaldo Contemplo Cebu City Villa Leyson PH

Joseph J

"Learning is the key element to persuation"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2005, 05:06:05 PM »

Thanks for the posted info. I can send my first prospect here for a little research on GDI start up. Cheesy

"KNOWLEDGE IS MY FATHER AS GDI IS THE MOTHER OF ALL WEB MARKETING"
gdi
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2005, 04:06:38 AM »

Will 2006 Be the Year That You Dream About Success, or the Year That You Achieve It?

In this newsletter:

* Feature Article: 2006, a year for serious growth
        * Weekly Bonus Pools Extended until January 1st!
        * Urgent Alert for All Customers About Passwords
        * Suggestions from the Support Department
        * Compensation Outline
        * The Weekly Bonus LeaderBoards
        * Weekly Contest Info and Winners

FEATURE ARTICLE:

Wow, it's nearly 2006!

Can you believe how fast the year went by? Did you do everything you could this year to make it a great one for you and your family?

We've watched proudly as the GDI opportunity has touched so many lives this year. We've heard testimonials from affiliates who couldn't even pay their bills when they first started with GDI, but who are now driving their dream car less than a year later, and no longer worrying about money.

You can make the same happen for you in 2006.

A lot can change for the better in one year when you really set your mind to making a change. The key is to really make the commitment to consistently move towards what you want in life, to set your course of action, and then to stick with it.

As you know, time often goes by too fast, and it's the one commodity that is non-renewable. If you spend today doing something that's not moving you closer to your goals, that's one day that you'll never get back.

So in 2006, remember to spend each day doing the things you enjoy most, or if the things that you enjoy most require money and time that you don't have, then throw yourself into your work.

GDI is such a life changing opportunity for those affiliates "who really figure it out". By that, we simply mean that your life can be changed for the better when you really start seeing this opportunity for what it is - a business that requires your time and attention to grow.

The day you started your 7-day free trial with GDI, a seed was planted for a money tree that can grow into a giant. But, in order for that to happen, effort is required. The things you do on a daily basis are the water and nutrients that make it grow.

In 2006, you will have great advantages that the people who are currently making full time incomes with GDI did not have this year. It will become easier and easier to build a business that can support your family and a new lifestyle, if that's what you want.

With the coming release and shipping of our DVDs, introducing new people to the GDI opportunity will be as simple as inviting them over and popping the DVD into your player, or even just handing them a DVD to watch as soon as it's convenient for them.

And remember, the DVD is dubbed in several different languages, and our web site is also being translated. If you're surprised to see how many International affiliates have embraced the GDI opportunity up to this point, just wait until you see what happens next year!

Our commitment to you in the coming year is to provide you with the tools and information you need to succeed massively in GDI. If you can commit your time and energy into growing and sustaining your organization, you can make 2006 a great year for you financially.

And with financial freedom comes freedom of time. And that's what really matters most Chip, isn't it?

How will you spend your days when you are free to spend them however you want?

NEWS AND CURRENT EVENTS

$10,000 being given away

It probably seems a little surprising to most of you this is even an issue. Unfortunately, we have encountered some alarming situations recently.

You should never ask other people for their passwords or other account login information. Soliciting passwords from other customers in not acceptable and will not be tolerated.

You should never give your password to others. Do not be persuaded by other people to do so no matter how convincing. The responsibility to protect your account is your own. If you do not give other people access to your account, they cannot do anything bad to your account.

Please immediately report to us any time another affiliate asks for your password. Try to document everything including date and time and immediately send a report of the violation to us at ws_abuse@wsdomains.ws.

Suggestions from the Support Department

Have Questions? Don't forget, you can use the Request Support and FAQ links in your member's area for answers to commonly asked questions.

Required Documentation: If you have not yet submitted the documentation required for receiving commissions, such as the W-9 and Independent Affiliate Agreements, please do so. They can be found in your member's area under the "Documentation" link.

Removing Prospects from Our Mailing System: If you have a prospect that emails or calls you to ask to be removed from your GDI mailing list, you can enter the email address to remove at http://mailing.gdi.ws/delete/

Holiday Support Hours: Everyone here in the GDI Support Department would like to wish you and your family a very joyous holiday season, no matter what your religion may be. We will be closed from 12:00pm Pacific Time this Friday until Tuesday, December 27th to give our employees some much needed time to spend with their families.

How you get paid!

The WS Internet Show!

Confirmed Leaderboard
Starter Bonus Pool
For the Week of 12/12/2005 - 12/18/2005
(covers new trial domains registered 12/05/2005 - 12/11/2005)
This confirmed leaderboard shows affiliates who have officially earned at least one share of the weekly $5,000 starter bonus pool during the indicated date range. This is a partial listing only. If your name appears on the full winners list in the member's area, please claim your prize using the Request Support link, which is also in the member's area. We will reply with the requirements needed to collect payment. Great job!
Place    Amount    Shares    New
Accounts    Affiliate Name    City    State     Country
1    $126    3    7    Stephen Perez    Mandaue City    CE    PH
1    $126    3    7    Kenneth Robinson    Memphis    TN    US
2    $126    3    6    Jamal Clarke    Tallahassee    FL    US
2    $126    3    6    Matthew Carter    Tallahassee    FL    US
2    $126    3    6    Wilhelm Kaltenegger    Bochum    NR    DE
3    $84    2    5    Cheryl Gilbert    Topeka    KS    US
3    $84    2    5    Gretchel Gales    Tagbilaran City    BH    PH
3    $84    2    5    Rebecca Hubbard    Manchester    WA    US
3    $84    2    5    Bruce Rivers    Los Banos    CA    US
4    $84    2    4    Antonette Balatero    Cebu    CC    PH
4    $84    2    4    Jerry Myers    Joplin    MO    US
4    $84    2    4    Horace Progella    Mandaue    CB    PH
4    $84    2    4    Cheryl Brown-Christopher    Washington    DC    US

Confirmed Leaderboard
Main Bonus Pool
For the Week of 12/12/2005 - 12/18/2005
(covers new trial domains registered 12/05/2005 - 12/11/2005)
1    $678    6    31    Tim Sebert    Charlotte    NC    US
2    $565    5    25    Joyce Daniel    Cebu         PH
3    $339    3    15    Anton Prelog    Golnik    SI    SI
4    $226    2    13    DeAndre Etherly    Tallahassee    FL    US
5    $226    2    12    Claude Northrup    Lake Jackson    TX    US
5    $226    2    12    Eva Hife    Cebu    CE    PH
6    $226    2    11    Craig Haywood    Pretoria    Gauteng    ZA
7    $226    2    10    Tevin Jones    Burlington    NC    US
7    $226    2    10    Steven Vetter    Statham    GA    US
7    $226    2    10    Randy Beck    Sioux Falls    SD    US
8    $113    1    9    Loan Nguyen    Tallahassee    FL    US
9    $113    1    8    Kenneth Mulkey    Conway    AR    US
10    $113    1    7    Alexei Zoubov    Hollywood    CA    US
10    $113    1    7    Ritchie Swindell    Glennville    GA    US
10    $113    1    7    Creative Business Builders    Waukesha    WI    US
10    $113    1    7    Michael Filsaime    Holbrook    NY    US
11    $113    1    6    Marce Burchell    Seymour    CT    US
12    $113    1    5    Healthy Wealthy & Wise    Wilmington    NC    US
12    $113    1    5    Cloyd Perez    Mandaue    CE    PH
12    $113    1    5    Susan Berrier    Lake City    FL    US
12    $113    1    5    Stewart Scott    Spring    TX    US
12    $113    1    5    Catherine Navarro    Talisay         PH
12    $113    1    5    Rommel Tambura    Butuan City    Agusan Norte    PH
12    $113    1    5    Marion Hales    Savannah    GA    US
12    $113    1    5    Tan Hock Chay    Georgetown    Penang    MY

gdi
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2005, 02:57:10 PM »

Full Time Income Is Easy to Find When You Finally Stop Looking, and Start Focusing.

In this newsletter:

Feature Article: Focus, the key to overwhelming success!
Urgent Alert for All Customers About Passwords
Compensation Outline
Weekly Contest Info and Winners [read more]

FEATURE ARTICLE:

I'm sure you've heard the ancient wisdom, "If you chase two rabbits, both will escape". With a framed poster of that saying hanging on our office wall, we're pretty sure it's even made its way into one of our newsletters before.

With GDI, as with any endeavor your choose to undertake, you'll enjoy much greater success if you have focus.

Many of our affiliates start working the GDI opportunity in their spare time, and that's great, but the rule of focus still applies.

Quickly ask yourself how many times during your average workday (whether it's an 8 hour day, or a 1 hour day) you stop to read about the next "once-in-a-lifetime" opportunity, the newest marketing tool, or even to let one of your prospects who has inquired about GDI turn YOU into the prospect, with the unintentional effect of wasting your time on things that were not intended.

There seems to be a tendency online for the masses to circulate from one opportunity to the next. It's no wonder most people find it so difficult to make a substantial income. The majority of affiliate marketers jump from one program to the next on a regular basis, and never give anything their full time and attention.

Have you developed your GDI marketing plan?

If you've read our past newsletters, you know that success in GDI requires your time and attention, and depending on your skills, maybe a little money to get started. But the real key to success is your willingness to share our product with others, after all - that's what the compensation is based on. Referrals.

How many times yesterday, or in the last week, did you personally let someone know about what GDI offers? By personally, we don't mean with an email blast, or a classified ad you submitted with the click of your mouse. We mean one-on-one, telling someone about the full-featured web site package we have to offer for only $10 per month.

When promoting GDI, it makes sense to start with our product. Anyone who wishes to see what we're about can try everything out free, and learn about the business in the process.

To really earn a full time living with GDI takes focused attention and time. In other words, you have to spend your time doing the things that will earn you money. The path for each affiliate will be a little different depending on your personalities, or even on your location - but you must define your path to success and then stick with it.

Find the straight line from where you are now to where you want to be, and then only deviate from that path if it's absolutely necessary. Just while writing this article, our phone rang 4 times, we received over 20 emails, and other distractions are always in abundance.

But for this short period of time, our straight line path that we needed to focus on was to do only the things necessary to get this article written. And it got done, quickly. That same amount of time could have been spent on some other worthwhile focus, such as "I'm not going to stop for a break until I have personally asked 50 people to look at my GDI web site and gotten feedback from at least 10 people".

When you define the things that make you money, and then you focus on a path that keeps you doing those things daily, you'll see this business suddenly open up to you in ways you haven't imagined. The things that were complicated become simple. The things that were boring become profitable (and fun)!

For 2006, why not give serious focus of attention a try? We're sure you'll like what you get in return.

NEWS AND CURRENT EVENTS

$10,000 being given away

Have Questions? Don't forget, you can use the Request Support and FAQ links in your member's area for answers to commonly asked questions.

Flash Presentations: We have recently updated our online flash presentations to work with the latest flash player. If you are having trouble viewing any of our presentations, the first thing you should do is update your system to the latest version of flash at the Macromedia Flash Player WebSite.

Additional Domains: You can add new domains to your GDI account through the member's area. Please be advised that any domains you add will not be eligible for the free trial period and are billed immediately.

SiteBuilder Tip: When importing text from other word processing programs into the SiteBuilder, sometimes invisible characters get added along with your intended text. To avoid this, use the SiteBuilder's word processing function to write your text, or import text only from basic text editors, such as "notepad".

How you get paid!

The WS Internet Show!

Confirmed Leaderboard
Starter Bonus Pool
For the Week of 12/19/2005 - 12/25/2005
(covers new trial domains registered 12/12/2005 - 12/18/2005)

This confirmed leaderboard shows affiliates who have officially earned at least one share of the weekly $5,000 starter bonus pool during the indicated date range. This is a partial listing only. If your name appears on the full winners list in the member's area, please claim your prize using the Request Support link, which is also in the member's area. We will reply with the requirements needed to collect payment. Great job!
Place Amount Shares New
1 $132 3 6 Jose Abreu Maracay Aragua VE
2 $88 2 5 Shawn Kittel Aurora CO US
2 $88 2 5 Jackie Birdsall Cochrane AB CA
3 $88 2 4 Andrew D. Bruce Memphis TN US
3 $88 2 4 Brian Lueck North Prairie WI US
3 $88 2 4 Antonette Balatero Cebu CC PH
3 $88 2 4 Susan Noel Lucas IA US
3 $88 2 4 Stephen Perez Mandaue City CE PH
3 $88 2 4 Song Bing Joo Klang selangor MY
3 $88 2 4 Amelita Taboada Cebu City CE PH
3 $88 2 4 Ruth Brown Memphis TN US
3 $88 2 4 Glen Steagall Davie FL US
3 $88 2 4 Mark McLain Poughkeepsie NY US
3 $88 2 4 Joseph Kenneth Perez Mandaue City CE PH
3 $88 2 4 James Lawson Mitchellville MD US
3 $88 2 4 Clyde King Lawrence KS US

Confirmed Leaderboard
Main Bonus Pool
For the Week of 12/19/2005 - 12/25/2005
(covers new trial domains registered 12/12/2005 - 12/18/2005)

Place Amount Shares New
1 $552 4 21 Art Kovach Hermosa Beach CA US
2 $414 3 18 Tim Sebert Charlotte NC US
3 $414 3 17 Alexei Zoubov Hollywood CA US
3 $414 3 17 Joyce Daniel Cebu  PH
4 $276 2 14 Steven Vetter Statham GA US
5 $276 2 11 Tevin Jones Burlington NC US
6 $276 2 10 Healthy Wealthy & Wise Wilmington NC US
6 $276 2 10 Eva Hife Cebu CE PH
6 $276 2 10 Edward Khoo Tai Huat Subang Jaya Selangor MY
7 $138 1 8 Prosperity Enterprises Wilmington NC US
7 $138 1 8 Creative Business Builders Waukesha WI US
8 $138 1 7 Susan Berrier Lake City FL US
9 $138 1 6 Randy Beck Sioux Falls SD US
9 $138 1 6 Ritchie Swindell Glennville GA US
9 $138 1 6 Roland Ellis Antioch TN US
10 $138 1 5 Heidi Suleiman Effingen CH CH
10 $138 1 5 Paul Southin Pointe-Claire QC CA
10 $138 1 5 Edna Hisoler Talisay City cebu cebu PH
10 $138 1 5 Marion Hales Savannah GA US
10 $138 1 5 Catherine Navarro Talisay  PH

gdi
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2006, 03:47:45 AM »

What Can a National Championship Football Game Teach You About Success in Network Marketing? HINT: You don't have to be a sports fan to understand this.

Plus: Our bonus contests have been extended until January 29th!

In this newsletter:

Feature Article: A Lesson in Success
Bonus Contests Extended until January 29th
Compensation Outline

FEATURE ARTICLE:

For the first time in 35 years, the Texas Longhorns have taken home the National Football Championship trophy, and you don't even have to be a sports fan to learn some valuable lessons from the game against USC last night in Pasadena, California.

With the GDI Corporate Headquarters being just 150 miles from Los Angeles, most of us here are fans of USC (The University of Southern California), but we can appreciate a great story of success even when the team we're cheering on doesn't come out on top.

As GDI affiliates, many of you desire massive success, both financially and in various other areas of your life. Last night's game at the Rose Bowl had a lot to teach us about success.

Texas quarterback Vince Young summed up an important key to success in sports, in business and in life with this simple quote. "Do whatever it takes."

Wow, how elegant.

And indeed, Young, one of college football's most outstanding players in recent history, followed his own advice last night to help lead Texas to their first national championship since 1970. Was it easy? Heck no. Texas was playing USC, a team with not one, but two Heisman trophy winners on it (Heisman is the award given each year to the most outstanding player in college football). USC had previously been unbeaten for 34 straight games and they were ahead in this one too, in the final quarter.

Behind 38-33, with less than 30 seconds of play left on the clock, Texas was down to it's last couple of chances to win the game and make history. On third down, they were stopped by USC, leaving them with just one more play and only 19 seconds on the clock.

The team was 8 yards from the endzone, nowhere near an easy score when you're playing in a national championship against a great team who wants the victory every bit as much as you do.

One chance. Make it or break it.

For just a split second, you could sense fear, or maybe self doubt in the eyes of Vince Young. But then, his "do whatever it takes" attitude took over, and the fear or doubt was abruptly stamped out. His solid glare and the confidence of a self-decided winner returned.

The Longhorns had made it to the championship game working as a team, and even to the current score. But if you were watching the game, you could almost see it written on Vince's face that he had just made the decision that HE would be the one to take it to the endzone, and that nobody was going to stop him.

And... that's just what he did. With only 19 seconds on the clock and on 4th down, Vince dropped back to throw, then tucked the ball under his arm and made an all-out burst for the endzone, barreling through defenders and hurdling past the line for a touchdown.

Then, to make sure USC had no chance to win the game with just a field goal, instead of kicking the extra point, Vince again kept the ball himself on the conversion and headed for the endzone again, putting two points on the board and making the final score of the game 41-38. The Texas Longhorns became National Champions.

So what important business lesson can be learned from this?

Like football, network marketing is about teamwork. But in the end, YOU alone are responsible for your own success or failure. Your individual actions, and even your attitude can also have an impact on your entire organization. A winning attitude is contagious.

With a split second decision that he was going to "do whatever it takes" and then acting on it, how many people did Vince impact? Was it just him? Was it his entire team? Or perhaps it was every Texas football fan worldwide, or maybe even ANYONE worldwide who appreciates great stories of success - and learns from them.

Indeed, Young wrote his own ticket last night in Pasadena. How many extra millions of dollars he'll earn in his career because he's adopted the "do whatever it takes" attitude remains unknown, but it WILL be MILLIONS. And it can be for you too... if you accept that same philosophy and put it into action.

So, now it's your turn. Make today YOUR Rose Bowl. Just do whatever it takes TODAY to accomplish whatever you want to. Clearly define what a "win" is to you, then win at all costs.

If that means putting in some extra hours, do it. If it means reading and learning, to discover new ways to drive traffic to your web site, do it. Maybe it means learning to be a better trainer to your organization.

It's not always a thrill. Sometimes it's hard work, drive and determination that gets you where you want to be - but it's worth it.

Just ask Vince Young and the Texas Longhorns.

NEWS AND CURRENT EVENTS

$10,000 being given away

We have extended our bonus contests until January 29th, 2006. This means an entire extra month and $40,000 in bonus money to be awarded in January!

We now have a $5,000 weekly bonus pool for GDI reps who have not ever won a share in our bonus pool. This gives new reps a chance to compete with our consistently producing top reps.

DVD Release Questions: While the GDI Marketing DVD is nearing production completion, we do not have an exact date of release. Please be patient. When we have an exact release date you will be notified via our newsletter. If you have pre-ordered some DVDs, rest assured that we will get them to you as soon as possible.

Canceling, then Renewing Accounts: If you cancel a GDI account, there is a 14 day waiting period before you can create a new one. It is highly discouraged and against the basis of network marketing to cancel your account and signup under a new sponsor.

Additional Domains: If you would like additional domains and WebSites, you don't need to create a new account. You can add domains to your current account through the member's area. Please be advised that there is no trial period on additional accounts. They are billed at $10 a month immediately upon registration.

How you get paid!

The WS Internet Show!

Confirmed Leaderboard
Starter Bonus Pool
For the Week of 12/26/2005 - 01/01/2006
(covers new trial domains registered 12/19/2005 - 12/25/2005)

Place Amount Shares New
1 $312 6 13 Pierre Charbonneau Wilmington NC US
2 $312 6 12 Somsak Srirattana Bangkok Bangkok TH
3 $208 4 8 Ronnie Sturdivant Durham NC US
4 $156 3 7 Herminia Malana Caloocan   PH
5 $156 3 6 Alvin Wright Auburn AL US
5 $156 3 6 Anatoliy Konev Moscow MO RU
5 $156 3 6 Glyn Hobden Bristol GL GB
6 $104 2 5 Linda Hernandez Thunder Bay ON CA
6 $104 2 5 Daniel Manu Auburn AL US
7 $104 2 4 Betty Cotton Newport NC US
7 $104 2 4 Junior Montagna Guaraciaba SC BR
7 $104 2 4 Staphanie Trawick Atlanta GA US
7 $104 2 4 Mellissa Tenio Cebu   PH
7 $104 2 4 James Callahan Los Angeles CA US
7 $104 2 4 Cesar Malana tuguegarao   PH

Confirmed Leaderboard
Main Bonus Pool
For the Week of 12/26/2005 - 01/01/2006
(covers new trial domains registered 12/19/2005 - 12/25/2005)

Place Amount Shares New
1 $952 4 22 Tevin Jones Burlington NC US
2 $952 4 20 Tim Sebert Charlotte NC US
3 $476 2 13 Healthy Wealthy & Wise Wilmington NC US
4 $238 1 9 DeAndre Etherly Tallahassee FL US
5 $238 1 8 Art Kovach Hermosa Beach CA US
5 $238 1 8 Kenneth Mulkey Conway AR US
6 $238 1 7 Patricia Sharpe St. Thomas ON CA
7 $238 1 6 Snowelle Ann Aballe Mandaue City CE PH
8 $238 1 5 Grecilda Villanueva Manila PH PH
8 $238 1 5 Creative Business Builders Waukesha WI US
8 $238 1 5 Warren Contreras Forest Grove OR US
8 $238 1 5 Roland Ellis Antioch TN US
8 $238 1 5 Rommel Tambura Butuan City Agusan Norte PH
8 $238 1 5 Jonathan Mikula Marietta GA US

gdi
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2006, 05:32:27 AM »

GDI: An Acronym for "Gaining Daily Independence"?

Take Back Your Time and Enjoy Your Personal Freedom in 2006.

Plus: Our bonus contests have been extended until January 29th!

In this newsletter:

* Feature Article: Spotlight Testimonial
        * Bonus Contests Extended until January 29th
        * Compensation Outline
        * The Weekly Bonus LeaderBoards
        * Weekly Contest Info and Winners

FEATURE ARTICLE:

Time.... it's our most valuable commodity, and one that is seriously limited. Each and every person reading this article has their own reasons for being an active affiliate of GDI, but in some way or another -  each of those reasons relates back to this most important commodity.

So, the question everyone wants an answer to is: "How do I buy more of it?"

The answer is simple.

Invest a little time now, and it can pay back big dividends in your near future. If you don't have a direct sponsor who is already making a substantial paycheck in GDI, sometimes it's difficult to get a grasp of how much of an impact a worthwhile investment of time can have on your long term residual income - and how that income can translate into freedom.

If you are serious about building a business in GDI, please read this recent testimonial from a 17 month affiliate - you'll see that our program can be life changing if you put in the work now in exchange for future benefit. The testimonial follows.

Dear Global Domains International,

It's 9:37 pm on Wednesday. I'm in South Padre Island, Texas taking a short breather from my normally fast paced work week. It's a beautiful evening for January, by anyone's standards - about 73 degrees with a nice, cool breeze blowing in from the Gulf of Mexico. The climate here can only be described as "just right".

I planned on kicking my feet up and catching up on some emails while I had a spare minute, but as I'm sitting here on this balcony overlooking the bay between South Padre Island and Port Isabella, I'm enjoying myself so much that I felt compelled to write and thank you for the opportunity that's made this evening possible.

Talk about an unplanned trip! It was only yesterday afternoon that my wife told me she needed to get away for awhile and that she was ready to go NOW! As a 17 month affiliate of GDI, I've worked hard to create a lifestyle for myself and my family that would allow us the freedom to absorb the little roadbumps that life sometimes places in front of us, so less than two hours later - we were on the road.

Don't get me wrong, I've worked hard to achieve the level of success I have with GDI, often spending a few hours a day on the phone talking to prospects, and another couple hours per day prospecting and answering emails. But looking back on the journey, it's actually been a lot of fun. I don't know of any other business I could own where I could leave on a Tuesday afternoon (with only an hour's notice), travel 500 miles to a tropical paradise, stay at a delightful and luxuryious condo, eat great food and enjoy great sun, and even get some work done in the process. Heck, by the time it's said and done, I'll probably have made a little money while I'm here.

Bottom line guys (and gals)... I owe you big time for the changes you've made in my life. From the brand new convertible I drove here, to the gas it took to get here, to the condo I'm staying at, the meals I'm eating, and my rent back at home - my GDI business pays for it all, and then some. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the opportunity you've given me and every other affiliate who chooses to take GDI seriously. I haven't even been a huge contender on the leaderboards for quite some time. I've built my business slow and steady, and in the background, starting with my own list of contacts, just like you recommend. It's paid off.

If my testimonial ever makes it to print, I'd like to reassure those affiliates out there who are just getting started that success is probable with GDI as long as you stick with it. Like anything else worth doing - the GDI business takes some time and effort to become firmly rooted. All it takes to get started is one referral, and each one after that becomes easier and easier. Before long, you can have a self sustaining organization that affords you the luxury of living life on your terms.

It's a new year... make it your goal to REALLY have something going by the end of it. Something life changing. That's one year's time. Tick, tock. Remember, once a year is gone, you can't ever get it back. You can make 2006 great, so GO FOR IT.

I'm including my name for your records, but please do not print it. My intention is not to steal the spotlight. Doing so would only serve to dilute the impact of my message. My only hope is that an affiliate who might be at point in their life that is similar to where I was 17 months ago will read my message and make the decision to focus their attention on an opportunity that can make a difference.

Thanks for everthing, I can't wait to see what 2006 holds in store for us all!

NEWS AND CURRENT EVENTS

$10,000 being given away

We have extended our bonus contests until January 29th, 2006. This means an entire extra month and $40,000 in bonus money to be awarded in January!

We now have a $5,000 weekly bonus pool for GDI reps who have not ever won a share in our bonus pool. This gives new reps a chance to compete with our consistently producing top reps.

Balanced Marketing: Remember to balance your online and offline marketing methods. In addition to online promotion, you should try using drop cards, business cards and flyers to promote your business.

Leaderboard Clarification: Please be advised that accounts that become inactive or that do not have a registered domain will not be counted towards leaderboard totals.

How you get paid!

The WS Internet Show!

Confirmed Leaderboard
Starter Bonus Pool
For the Week of 01/02/2006 - 01/08/2006
(covers new trial domains registered 12/26/2005 - 01/01/2006)
This confirmed leaderboard shows affiliates who have officially earned at least one share of the weekly $5,000 starter bonus pool during the indicated date range. This is a partial listing only. If your name appears on the full winners list in the member's area, please claim your prize using the Request Support, which is also in the member's area. We will reply with the requirements needed to collect payment. Great job!
1    $160    4    8    Vilma Seno    Cebu City    CE    PH
2    $120    3    6    Vlad Grigoryan    Glendale    CA    US
2    $120    3    6    Latarsha Flowers    Quincy    FL    US
3    $80    2    5    Clark Swihart    Columbus    NE    US
3    $80    2    5    Jeffrey Pañares    Cebu City       PH
4    $80    2    4    James Callahan    Los Angeles    CA    US
4    $80    2    4    Lawrence Mcgarry    Tucson    AZ    US
4    $80    2    4    Manoharlal Mattu    Visakhapatnam    AP    IN
4    $80    2    4    Sudhir Muddu    Hyderabad    AP    IN
4    $80    2    4    Serhat Katircioglu    Istanbul       TR
4    $80    2    4    Nicolas Perez    Mandaue City    CE    PH

Confirmed Leaderboard
Main Bonus Pool
For the Week of 01/02/2006 - 01/08/2006
(covers new trial domains registered 12/26/2005 - 01/01/2006)
1    $1104    8    44    Tim Sebert    Charlotte    NC    US
2    $552    4    24    Tevin Jones    Burlington    NC    US
3    $414    3    17    Art Kovach    Hermosa Beach    CA    US
4    $276    2    14    Healthy Wealthy & Wise    Wilmington    NC    US
4    $276    2    14    Alexei Zoubov    Hollywood    CA    US
5    $276    2    13    Patricia Sharpe    St. Thomas    ON    CA
6    $276    2    12    Ronnie Sturdivant    Durham    NC    US
7    $138    1    9    Edna Hisoler    Talisay City cebu    cebu    PH
8    $138    1    8    Craig Haywood    Pretoria    Gauteng    ZA
8    $138    1    8    Pat Lambright    Kendallville    IN    US
8    $138    1    8    Kenneth Mulkey    Conway    AR    US
9    $138    1    7    Alex James    Studio City    CA    US
9    $138    1    7    Randy Beck    Sioux Falls    SD    US
10    $138    1    6    Marce Burchell    Seymour    CT    US
10    $138    1    6    Kelly Tolar    Charlotte    NC    US
10    $138    1    6    Jonathan Mikula    Marietta    GA    US
10    $138    1    6    Donald Smith    Greenwood    IN    US
11    $138    1    5    Reynaldo Contemplo    Cebu City    Villa Leyson    PH
11    $138    1    5    Amelita Taboada    Cebu City    CE    PH
11    $138    1    5    Michael Filsaime    Holbrook    NY    US

gdi
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2006, 07:57:14 PM »

Simple, Effective and Low-Cost Ways to Drive Traffic to Your WebSite and Generate Quality Leads.

In this newsletter:

* Feature Article: Simple Ways to Generate More WebSite Traffic 
        * Compensation Outline

FEATURE ARTICLE:

If you're anything like most of our active affiliates, you're always open to new ways of driving quality traffic to your WebSite, and it's even better when you can do that for free or at a very low cost.

We've compiled together a list of some of the most effective ways our best producing affiliates are getting more hits, leads and sales. If you're interested in building your organization quickly, make sure to pay attention and to try out some of these methods for yourself.

The best thing about some of these methods is that once you have done them, they can drive traffic to your WebSite for years to come, and the amount of visitors you receive as a result of doing these things can grow with each passing month.

If you're not very web-savvy and don't know what some of the industry specific terms mean, don't worry about it. There's plenty of information available on the web if you just visit Google and search for it. With all the information floating around out there, you can become an expert on almost anything you please if you just put your mind to it.

So let's get to it. Here are some of the top ways you can drive traffic to your site without much cost to you.

1) Generate your own high-quality leads

One thing that all of our top affiliates have in common is that they never pass up a chance to turn someone who is contacting them, for any reason, into a new GDI lead. There's several ways you can do this, but we'll discuss the easiest and most effective way, which is to make yourself "visible" to other people in our industry so THEY can come to YOU. Let us explain this further.

With GDI, you have up to 10 email accounts. One of those can be used as a prospecting account that you will use for the purpose of getting on other people's mailing lists. How do you do that? Simple. Just visit your favorite search engine and do searches for "home business", "Internet marketing", "business opportunities" and any other keywords that someone who has a WebSite pertaining to our industry might use to describe their site.

You'll have literally thousands of choices. So your next step is to visit these sites. Any time you see a newsletter subscription box or a form to contact the site owner, take it. The key here is to get on THEIR list and wait for them to contact you. As you join one list, look for other links to follow and find more and more lists to join. PUT YOUR PROSPECTING EMAIL ADDRESS OUT THERE. It's okay if it gets spammed. Getting a lot of email to this account is a good thing.

As people begin to contact you, reply to their message with a simple and brief comment (about their WebSite, the article they have sent you or about an opportunity they have sent you). If GDI looks like it fits in well with what they are doing, introduce them to it and ask if it's okay to add them to YOUR mailing list. As soon as you have their expressed consent to do this, it's okay to enter them into our invite system. (please see our spam policy for full details)

Also, in every email you send, include a short signature file with a link to your WebSite. Advertising doesn't get any more passive and easy than that.

2) Submit articles to newsletter publishers and WebSite owners

If you enjoy writing or know someone who does, consider writing some articles that would be of interest to our target market (people likely to be interested in the GDI product). Again, the target market would be people who may be interested in having their own domain and WebSite, and people who want to make more money - and who doesn't want that?

The important thing here it to write something new, not old rehashed information that nobody will want to publish on their site or in their newsletter. At the end of your article, it is customary to include a signature line or a "resource box" that has information about you or your business, and a link to your WebSite. After you have some good articles written, you can submit them to people who publish newsletters online or anyone who has a site pertaining to what you have written. There is even software now that can submit articles automatically to many of the large newsletters.

3) Post new topics, or reply to other posts on marketing forums

This can be very effective in building your organization, as marketing forums are the online "hangouts" for some of the most successful marketers on the Internet. When posting articles or topics to forums, make sure you are following all the rules of that particular forum. Many don't allow blatant advertising on their sites, but most allow a signature file at the end of your post. This is the equivalent of a free classified ad for you.

You can find some of the most heavily visited forums by searching the major search engines for keywords that you come up with for our opportunity or our product, along with the word "forum".

The best thing about this kind of advertising is that if you are strolling through the forum and posting helpful replies to other people's questions, absolutely nobody will have a problem with your signature file being at the end - and you'll gain instant credibility for helping them. When posting to forums, be sure to include the "prospecting email account" we talked about in #1 above.

4) Exchange links

Not only can exchanging links with other WebSites get you traffic directly, it can also help you indirectly by increasing your "link popularity" in the major search engines, which in turn increases your search engine rankings. Any time you visit a site that is complimentary to yours, offer the owner a chance to trade links with you. If you are using the GDI SiteBuilder option for your domain, you can use one of your pages as a links page. Each time someone agrees to post your link in their site, you post their link on this page.

5) Free traffic programs

Most of you will have tried some of these before. We're talking about start page exchanges, exit popup exchanges, banner exchanges, link exchanges and surf for hits programs. We won't recommend any certain programs here because there are literally thousands of them, but your sponsor can likely tell you which ones they have used with success. There are all kinds of traffic programs and they all work a little differently.

The key is to find the ones that prevent cheating so that people are actually seeing your ads or web pages. When you have found a few that you like, consider purchasing some of their extra traffic. They way these programs are setup, they leave tons of extra hits available that the owner of the site can sell. Many offer great deals on quality traffic, and special promotions from time to time. Use these programs to drive traffic to your lead capture pages so that the people who see the page have an opportunity to opt-in and receive more information from your automated GDI marketing system.

6) Optimize your site and submit it to search engines

By "optimize", we mean to make your WebSite search engine friendly when building it. You can do this by including a title, description and keywords, and by using your keywords in the content of your pages. There is an overload of information about search engine optimization out there, and everyone thinks they have their own tricks - but there is one resource we can recommend in particular. Before you try pulling a fast one on the search engines by trying shady tricks that could get your site banned, visit www.searchenginewatch.com

Once you have built your site and are happy with it's content, you can submit it to several search engines at a time by going to www.addme.com or have it done for you for a small fee at www.trafficboost.ws

7) Pay per click

There are some great advertising resources out there where you can pay only for clicks you receive. The most well known is Google's AdWords program, which helps you find buyers searching for what you sell, and there are many others. Just search for "pay per click advertising" or "ppc advertising"

The main downside to pay per click advertising is that it's usually based on bids, and the bidding can get pretty competitive for popular keywords. Still, it's possible to find great deals on some of the smaller pay-per-click search engines and on sites that use advertising networks to sell their ad space, so be sure to look around. If you can drive quality traffic to your lead capture pages for only pennies per click, it's definitely worth it.

Cool Offline advertising

With the coming release of our DVD, which is very soon, we'll be covering offline advertising more heavily in future issues of our newsletter, but for now - don't forget how effective it can be to simply sit down with someone at YOUR computer and show them the GDI movie. You can also place print classified ads, use drop cards or flyers - and don't ever forget to keep some business cards with you in case you meet a good prospect.

These eight effective marketing methods should give you plenty of ideas to come up with your own GDI marketing strategy. Consider going with some of the "do it once, benefit forever" type methods first, then move on to the more active and time consuming methods. Create a daily prospecting plan for yourself and then stick with it.

However many hours you choose to work per day is up to you, but a good portion of your workday should be spent generating quality leads and traffic. If you can master this part of being an affiliate of GDI, a big downline and consistently growing checks are sure to follow.

NEWS AND CURRENT EVENTS

$10,000 being given away

Our current bonus contests run until January 29th, 2006. This means $40,000 in bonus money will be awarded in January!

When Getting Support: Please remember to always include any previous correspondence when talking with the support department. This saves everyone time and energy that is better spent marketing our products. Also be sure to include your GDI username with any correspondence.

Your Password: Remember to keep your password confidential and do not share it with anybody, including your upline.

SiteBuilder Templates: The WebSite you have available to you in the GDI SiteBuilder are pre-designed and ready for your use. You can choose from sites targeting various industries, as well as different color schemes and images. If you have ideas for new SiteBuilder templates, you can submit them to us and they will be evaluated by our Executive Committee.

How you get paid!

The WS Internet Show!

gdi
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2006, 11:07:10 PM »

Simple Steps to More Traffic: Basic search engine optimization in 30 minutes or less.

Plus: $10,000 weekly bonus contest has been extended through February 26th!

In this newsletter:

Feature Article: Basic Search Engine Optimization
SPAM WARNING
Compensation Outline
The Weekly Bonus Leaderboards

FEATURE ARTICLE:

Hello Member,

Unless you've been marketing online for awhile, search engine marketing and WebSite "optimization" probably seems very foreign to you. Maybe so much so that you ignore the topic altogether.

However, there are some basic things we'd like to share with you that will help you forge ahead and get your WebSite noticed by search engines and the millions of Internet users who visit them daily.

Almost EVERYONE looking for goods and services on the Internet find WebSites through search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and MSN. The idea of optimizing your pages for high search engine rankings is to attract targeted customers to your site. If you're selling something, these visitors are more likely to make a purchase than visitors obtained by other methods.

The higher your page comes up in search engine results, the greater the traffic that is directed to your WebSite. That's what search engine optimization is about. You can immerse yourself in all the technical information available online to figure out how to optimize your web pages to achieve higher rankings. Or you can look at a few simple items on your pages, make some small adjustments, and most likely see improved rankings quite rapidly.

For those of you using our SiteBuilder domain option, we have some built-in functions that will help you design your pages in a way that makes them search engine "friendly". You'll find these under the "Additional Properties" link for each of your site's pages.

Here you'll be able to specify important information that is used by search engines, such as the title of your page, a short description of the content, and keywords that people using a search engine might search for if they were looking for a WebSite that offers what yours does.

The title is perhaps the most important element of your pages. Look at the words that appear in the top bar of your browser when you access your home page. To increase search engine rankings, the words on your homepage's title bar should include important keywords or phrases, one of which might include your WebSite or business name.

YOUR PAGE TITLE

The title for each page should closely reflect the information that can be found on that page. Consider it a VERY short summary of the page, and try to make title 80 characters or less. You can increase your search engine results by making the content of your page rich in the same keywords that you use in the title of the page.

YOUR PAGE DESCRIPTION

Your page's description is exactly what it sounds like. Just a simple, short description of the information that can be found on the page. Make sure to choose your description carefully, because when a search engine does list you it often displays your description, or a portion of your description, in the search results that are shown to Internet users.

KEYWORDS

The keywords area of the "additional properties" function of the SiteBuilder is where you can specify different words or phrases that someone using a search engine might type in when searching for your WebSite. Make sure to choose your keywords carefully, and try not to repeat any of the words you use in this section.

These are very basic ways to optimize your site and make it more likely that the major search engines will list you, and these simple steps can be completed in 30 minutes or less.

To further increase your visibility and rankings, you may also use one of your available pages to create a list of links to other WebSites that have something in common with yours. Contact your downline members who use the SiteBuilder and ask them if they'd be willing to exchange links with you. Link popularity is becoming more and more important to search engines, and doing this is a good way to make sure there are other sites linking to yours.

Once you are happy with your optimization of your WebSite and have followed these simple steps, you can submit your site to the major search engines using a free submission service such as AddMe.com, which also has some other tips for optimizing your site and getting it listed. Or, you can use an automated submission service like TrafficBoost, which will resubmit your site each month for you automatically.

While search engine positioning is not EVERYTHING, especially if your WebSite is about a topic or product that a lot of other people are competing with you on, it IS important to at least make your site visible to the search engines. If you take 15 minutes to do these things now, your site will be more visible - and more visited by Internet users.

Basic search engine optimization is a very worthwhile investment of your time.

URGENT SPAM WARNING: Please make sure to review our complete SPAM policy now. Just because an email contact is in your address book doesn't mean an email you send to them is not SPAM.

Ultimately, SPAM is determined to be SPAM by the recipients who report it. Please be advised that there are other types of mass advertising that can also be considered SPAM, such as making inappropriate posts to message boards, or mass submitting the same classified ad over and over using mass submission software.

Make sure you review the polices of any site that allows advertising or personal posting BEFORE you place a link to your GDI affiliate site, and that you have reviewed and know our SPAM policy.

NEWS AND CURRENT EVENTS

$10,000 being given away

Our bonus contests have been extended to run through February 26th, 2006. This means another $40,000 in bonus money will be awarded in February!

We have a $5,000 weekly bonus pool for GDI reps who have not ever won a share in our bonus pool. This gives new reps a chance to compete with our consistently producing top reps.

Password Security Warning: Keep your password confidential and do not release it to anybody, this includes your upline.

Invite System Clarification: Please remember that our invite system can only be used to contact people that know of you personally. Outside leads are not to be entered in the invite system, nor is it okay to enter someone that you don't know simply because they emailed you first.

Required Documents: For U.S. Residents, make sure you have sent in a copy of the Independent Affiliate Agreement Terms and Conditions and the Independent Affiliate Policies and Procedures, a W-9 Form, and a copy of a Government issued photo ID.

For International Affiliates, please send in a copy of a valid Government issued photo ID and a copy of the Independent Affiliate Agreement Terms and Conditions and Independent Affiliate Policies and Procedures. The documents can be found within your account member's area by clicking the "Documents" tab.

Share Your WebSite with Other Members: So, you've created a WebSite to be proud of with our SiteBuilder. What do you do next? Come show it off to other affiliates in the WebSite Showcase area of Talk.ws, our official GDI member forum! With over 17,000 registered users, Talk.ws is a great place to be, and to be seen!

How you get paid!

The WS Internet Show!

How the Weekly Bonus Leaderboards Work,

The .WS email address to which you would like your winnings paid through PayPal - We will send your bonus money to a valid PayPal account using only a .WS email address on your .WS WebSite domain. (This is for your protection and to verify that we are actually sending your money to you and not someone else). You can easily add this address to your PayPal account if you have not already.

Confirmed Leaderboard
Starter Bonus Pool
For the Week of 01/30/2006 - 02/05/2006
(covers new trial domains registered 01/23/2006 - 01/29/2006)

Place Amount Shares New
1 $132 6 12 Jay Kubassek Lawrence KS US
2 $110 5 10 Gary Gray Wichita Falls TX US
3 $88 4 8 Lee Koon Seng Subang Jaya SE MY
4 $66 3 6 Yolanda Etherly Lewisville TX US
4 $66 3 6 Tanner Bickelhaupt Spokane WA US
4 $66 3 6 Mahason Darbouze Orlando FL US
4 $66 3 6 Kong Kien Fong Subang Jaya SE MY
4 $66 3 6 Amanda Francisco Winnipeg MB CA
4 $66 3 6 Kim Lopez Lahaina HI US
5 $44 2 5 Walter Montfort Duluth GA US
5 $44 2 5 Walter Davis Tallahassee FL US
5 $44 2 5 Richard Weiss Aquebouge NY US
5 $44 2 5 Copioso Holdings Inc. Calgary AB CA
5 $44 2 5 Mike Pickett Woodbridge VA US
5 $44 2 5 Chris Budd Calgary AB CA
6 $44 2 4 Donald Yarrow Orillia ON CA
6 $44 2 4 Kevin Napier Orlando FL US
6 $44 2 4 Willie Battles Williston FL US
6 $44 2 4 Joseph Wiley Tallahassee FL US
6 $44 2 4 Lisa Gaskin Syracuse NY US
6 $44 2 4 Michael Rose Summerville SC US
6 $44 2 4 Gary Lloyd II Grand Blanc MI US
6 $44 2 4 James Petty Tallahassee fl US
6 $44 2 4 Christopher Bernard Kingwood TX US
6 $44 2 4 Bob Bassett Leith ON CA

Confirmed Leaderboard
Main Bonus Pool
For the Week of 01/30/2006 - 02/05/2006
(covers new trial domains registered 01/23/2006 - 01/29/2006)

Place Amount Shares New
1 $357 3 19 Creative Business Builders Waukesha WI US
2 $357 3 18 Ron Palmer Raleigh NC US
3 $357 3 17 Tim Sebert Charlotte NC US
4 $357 3 16 Randy Beck Sioux Falls SD US
5 $238 2 11 Healthy Wealthy & Wise Wilmington NC US
6 $238 2 10 Michael Filsaime Holbrook NY US
7 $119 1 9 Ritchie Swindell Glennville GA US
8 $119 1 8 Robert Budd Newmarket ON CA
9 $119 1 7 Marce Burchell Seymour CT US
9 $119 1 7 Patricia Sharpe St. Thomas ON CA
9 $119 1 7 Mellissa Tenio Cebu   PH
9 $119 1 7 Tevin Jones Burlington NC US
9 $119 1 7 Pat Lambright Kendallville IN US
10 $119 1 6 Chase Shuman Glennville GA US
10 $119 1 6 Craig Haywood Pretoria Gauteng ZA
10 $119 1 6 Christina Castillo Turlock CA US
10 $119 1 6 Steven Rachel Plano TX US
11 $119 1 5 William Horak Tallahassee FL US
11 $119 1 5 Jason Clark Tallinn Harju EE
11 $119 1 5 Ross Eisner Richmond Hill NY US
11 $119 1 5 Susan Berrier Lake City FL US
11 $119 1 5 Susan Noel Lucas IA US
11 $119 1 5 Donald Smith Greenwood IN US
11 $119 1 5 Catherine Navarro Talisay   PH
11 $119 1 5 Michael Garcia Woodstock GA US
11 $119 1 5 Kelly Tolar Charlotte NC US
11 $119 1 5 Jess Reyes Cebu NH PH
11 $119 1 5 Jay Langford Manor TX US
11 $119 1 5 Gabriel Wong Cheng Hsiang Petaling Jaya Selangor MY
11 $119 1 5 Paul Cristobal Centro Davao City XI PH
11 $119 1 5 Candaice Butler Baton Rouge LA US

Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2006, 10:22:29 AM »

Ramp up Your Recruiting Power: Order your Professionally Produced GDI Marketing DVDs Today!

In this newsletter:

Feature Article: DVDs are now ready to ship. Order now! 
SPAM WARNING:
Compensation Outline
The Weekly Bonus Leaderboards

FEATURE ARTICLE:

DVD Ordering is Now Live!

Our new marketing DVDs are produced and ready to ship! You can have yours in-hand and ready to give to prospects within a week.

PRICING: $2.95 per DVD plus shipping/handling available in quantities of 1, 3, 10, 50, and 100. Single disk orders come shrink wrapped and are suitable for shipping directly to prospects, or you can order in larger quantities and label each cover with your GDI affiliate ID.

You may order your DVDs by logging into your Members Area and clicking on the DVD tab on the left of the screen.

We've spent months getting this excellent marketing tool produced and ready to ship. These GDI presentations in DVD format will get your business noticed FAST! The entire presentation is of superior quality.

But the best thing about using these excellent marketing tools is that you can fail 80% (or even more) of the time and still build a VERY SOLID BUSINESS - and in very little time.

Allow us to show you how DVD prospecting can be a truly rejection-proof way to explode your GDI organization into something that will provide a full time, lifelong income.

The key to the whole DVD prospecting method is to be on the lookout for the prospects who display a genuine interest in the business AFTER watching the DVD, and only talk about the business one-on-one with THOSE prospects.

Let the DVD handle all the potential rejection for you.

We'll use a real-world example. For the purposes of this example, we'll say that your failure rate is as high as 80%, which means that only 2 out of 10 people who watch a DVD take a free trial of the GDI opportunity.

Now, assume you're starting with an organization of only 10 people, and each of you makes a commitment to hand out just 3 DVDs per day. You'll only need to purchase about 10-25 DVDs each to make this happen, because they can easily be "recycled" and used again.

Simply be on the lookout for people who look who attract you as being someone who could succeed in this business. If you know they are in need of money or that they have some computer skills, that's even better.

Introduce yourself, hand them a DVD, and then ask them if they would be willing to take some time out of their busy day to watch it and give you some feedback - on what you believe to be one of the most exciting opportunities to earn some extra money that you've ever seen.

Make sure to carry a small notepad with you so you can write down names and phone numbers. That way you can call to follow-up, and at the least - you can schedule a time to get back with them and pick up the DVD. By letting a prospect know that you'd like to get the DVD back from them in a few days, you're applying some gentle pressure that will make them more likely to watch the DVD while YOU are still fresh in their mind.

As we said before, let the DVD do the selling, telling and explaining. If a prospect asks you "What is this about?", politely ask them to watch the presentation on the DVD first, and that you'll be glad to answer any remaining questions they have after doing that.

After a few days, follow-up and get your DVD back. If your prospect is interested, they'll let you know. If they are not, you'll know that too. The important thing is that you didn't spend a lot of time explaining the GDI opportunity to someone who MAY or MAY NOT have an interest. You let the DVD do the tedious work and you're only answering a few questions from INTERESTED PROSPECTS and showing people how and where to signup for their free trial, and then sharing this same prospecting method with them once they are an affiliate.

Let's look at some numbers.

10 of your team members hand out 3 DVDs each, per day. That's 30 new prospects, each and every day. Imagine how little time you'll spend finding just a few people each day to hand a DVD to. Just minutes. 30 new prospects per day over the course of a year is 10,950 exposures to the GDI presentation.

Even with a high 80% rate of failure, your 10 person team could generate at least 2,190 new GDI reps using this method alone, and that's if NONE of the new reps you are recruiting ever did anything! But they will do something. Why? Because this method is easy to duplicate. They'll know how little time and effort it took YOU to introduce THEM to the business, and they'll remember that. They'll already know how simple this method is, and they'll want to do it themselves. When your team is using a TRULY SIMPLE method of prospecting, duplication comes naturally.

Now, run some numbers of your own. What would happen if 20% of those people your team introduced to GDI started working this business actively, using this same simple method? This time around, instead of starting with a team of just 10, you would have 2,200 people with the knowledge and ability to hand out just 3 DVDs per day!

Are you ready to order some DVDs of your own and begin putting this easy and rejection-proof method of prospecting to work for you? Encourage your team to do the same, and we're sure you'll be pleased with the results you see in return for your efforts.

And since you're not experiencing rejection and you're not spending a lot of time explaining the business or our product, it will be easy for you to remain excited and energetic about GDI and the money you're making.

Order some DVDs now!

Each comes in its own professionally produced packaging, loaded with awesome artwork and testimonials. Check out the cover images below, or preview the presentation itself at http://www.dvd.ws.

Your prospects won't be able to resist slipping this presentation into their DVD player. If you're ready to take your GDI business to the next level, order your DVD's today!

The GDI DVD is natively produced in English, and includes professionally dubbed audio tracks for these 7 additional languages: Spanish, German, French, Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Portuguese.

The DVDs are produced and ready to ship. You could be using them to build your business by this time next week.

URGENT SPAM WARNING: Please make sure to review our complete SPAM policy now. Just because an email contact is in your address book doesn't mean an email you send to them is not SPAM.

Ultimately, SPAM is determined to be SPAM by the recipients who report it. Please be advised that there are other types of mass advertising that can also be considered SPAM, such as making inappropriate posts to message boards, or mass submitting the same classified ad over and over using mass submission software.

Make sure you review the polices of any site that allows advertising or personal posting BEFORE you place a link to your GDI affiliate site, and that you have reviewed and know our SPAM policy.

NEWS AND CURRENT EVENTS

$10,000 being given away weekly in referral bonuses!

Our current bonus contests will run through February 26th, 2006.

We have a $5,000 weekly bonus pool for GDI reps who have not ever won a share in our bonus pool. This gives new reps a chance to compete with our consistently producing top reps.

Bonus payments are made through PayPal. If you win a share of any of our bonus pools, you will see your name appear on our "confirmed" leaderboard for the bonus pool you won a share of and you will be named in our winners' announcement with instructions for claiming your bonus.

Password Security Warning: Keep your password confidential and do not release it to anybody, this includes your upline.

Canceling Your Account: Using the email opt-out links at the bottom of our newsletters and other mailings does not cancel your GDI account, nor can you cancel your account by speaking to a customer service representative at our offices. If you wish to cancel your account, you must use the "Request Support" link in your members area to do so. All cancellations must originate from within your own member's area. After cancellation of an account, there is a 14 day waiting period before you are able to create another GDI account.

Email Viewing: If GDI newsletters and other special mailings you receive from us do not display properly in your email program, please consult the help files for your email program and make sure that it will allow images and external content from our domains. These settings can usually be found in the security settings functions of most email clients.

Share Your WebSite with Other Members: So, you've created a WebSite to be proud of with our SiteBuilder. What do you do next? Come show it off to other affiliates in the WebSite Showcase area of Talk.ws, our official GDI member forum! With over 17,500 registered users, Talk.ws is a great place to be, and to be seen!

How you get paid!

The WS Internet Show!

How the Weekly Bonus Leaderboards Work, and Requirements for Collecting a Bonus

The .WS email address to which you would like your winnings paid through PayPal - We will send your bonus money to a valid PayPal account using only a .WS email address on your .WS WebSite domain. (This is for your protection and to verify that we are actually sending your money to you and not someone else). You can easily add this address to your PayPal account if you have not already.

Confirmed Leaderboard Starter Bonus Pool
For the Week of 02/06/2006 - 02/12/2006
(covers new trial domains registered 01/30/2006 - 02/05/2006)

This confirmed leaderboard shows affiliates who have officially earned at least one share of the weekly $5,000 starter bonus pool during the indicated date range. This is a partial listing only. If your name appears on the full winner's list in the member's area, please claim your prize using the Request Support link that is also in the member's area. We will reply with the requirements needed to collect payment. Great job!

Place Amount Shares New
1 $1200 48 97 Paul Birdsall Cochrane AB CA
2 $75 3 7 Michael Rose Summerville SC US
3 $50 2 5 Sascha Danner Göppingen BW DE
3 $50 2 5 Shauncey Battle Tallahassee FL US
3 $50 2 5 Brenda McLain-Baker Perry GA US
3 $50 2 5 Bob Leach Tucson AZ US
4 $50 2 4 Adrian Pirvan Timisoara Timis RO
4 $50 2 4 Irene Cuevas Calamba Laguna   PH
4 $50 2 4 Amanda Francisco Winnipeg MB CA
4 $50 2 4 John Seidl Farmington MN US
4 $50 2 4 Russell Moore Parkersburg WV US
4 $50 2 4 Vergel Moog Laguna   PH
4 $50 2 4 Chen Tak Meng Puchong selangor MY
4 $50 2 4 Alvin Licayan Cebu City CE PH
4 $50 2 4 Joseph Leblanc Bemidji MN US
4 $50 2 4 Bryan Glover Rancho Cordova CA US
4 $50 2 4 Bi Hong Dong Auburn NS AU
4 $50 2 4 Dennis Zimmerman Goshen IN US

Confirmed Leaderboard Main Bonus Pool
For the Week of 02/06/2006 - 02/12/2006
(covers new trial domains registered 01/30/2006 - 02/05/2006)

Place Amount Shares New
1 $786 6 34 Jackie Birdsall Cochrane AB CA
2 $524 4 23 Ron Palmer Raleigh NC US
3 $393 3 16 Randy Beck Sioux Falls SD US
4 $262 2 14 Alexei Zoubov Los Angeles CA US
5 $262 2 13 Healthy Wealthy & Wise Wilmington NC US
5 $262 2 13 Tim Sebert Charlotte NC US
6 $262 2 12 Tevin Jones Burlington NC US
7 $262 2 10 Patricia Sharpe St. Thomas ON CA
8 $131 1 9 Jay Kubassek Lawrence KS US
8 $131 1 9 Creative Business Builders Waukesha WI US
9 $131 1 8 Craig Haywood Pretoria Gauteng ZA
9 $131 1 8 Kelly Tolar Charlotte NC US
10 $131 1 6 Marce Burchell Seymour CT US
10 $131 1 6 James Callahan Los Angeles CA US
11 $131 1 5 Phil Pilapil Manila PH PH
11 $131 1 5 Gabriel Frankewich Byron GA US
11 $131 1 5 Dan Hall Staten Island NY US
11 $131 1 5 Michael Filsaime Holbrook NY US
11 $131 1 5 Amelita Taboada Cebu City CE PH
11 $131 1 5 Catherine Navarro Talisay   PH
11 $131 1 5 Tan Wai Yee Subang Jaya Selangor MY
11 $131 1 5 Laurel Anderson Riberas del Pilar Jalisco MX
11 $131 1 5 Paul Cristobal Centro Davao City XI PH

« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 12:13:28 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Joseph_Johnson

Don't be afraid to entertain complete strangers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2006, 04:09:57 AM »

Thanks Nicole,

Once again you have give us excellent information about how to market, especially with the DVD's and also and how
we can get our hands on the bonus For just referring.

I haven't got any one to sign up because no one seems interested in GDI. Everyone thinks it's a scam.

I don't mabye I would if I didn't know so much about GDI. I guess I'll just keep my hopes up and see what
happens. Thanks alot for all of the help so far.

Your Partner in Success,

Joseph Grin

Freedom is given to those that will Fight for it
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: