March 29, 2024, 07:07:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Online training offered to all GDI members  (Read 123298 times)
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2010, 04:39:44 PM »

The site isn't available anymore...

Janet Legere is a great leader and expert in list building and online marketing. These strategies are the backbone to my success online and I hope everyone here finds that mentor who would be happy enough to show you the ropes and help connect all the dots for online success.

Internet Marketing can be easy and fun if you know what to do, so choose your mentor wisely!

Joe Florendo
Power5Plan MasterMind & MLM Duplication Coach

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
Mohd AziziI

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2010, 11:13:14 AM »

good
CleonW

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2010, 03:14:36 PM »

Janette you Rocks !
Richard Maged

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 01, 2010, 11:43:15 AM »

I tried to register by clicking the link and message came up not found,I would like to come on to training contact me at  magricha@aol.com so I can sign-up

THANKS                   RICHARD MAGED
C_Marin

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2010, 02:18:43 PM »

I tried to register by clicking the link and message came up not found,I would like to come on to training contact me at  magricha@aol.com so I can sign-up

THANKS                   RICHARD MAGED

Hi!

Yes same happened to me, and I would really use the help!
Adrian Francis

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 10, 2010, 11:11:23 PM »

saya masih baru di dalam gdi..
dan masih belajar untuk memahami ke semua ruangan gdi ini.
harapan saya  dapat menjana pendapatan melalui program ini. Smiley

I am still new in GDI ..
and still learning to understand all these GDI space.
I hope to generate income through this program. Smiley
Michael Ratcliff

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 20, 2010, 10:45:48 AM »

The link http://www.contactlistbuilder.com/conference/GDI/recordings.html seems to not be working. It keeps saying can not be found.

I would LOVE to see your site that is or was listed through that address. Is there any chance the link has changed to something else?

Thank you GREATLY for all your information.

In true respect of your support and triumphs,

Michael Ratcliff
SamuelAlamo

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2010, 10:17:11 AM »

Hi Janet,

Upon listening to Rick Jorgenson Tycoon back office training I discovered that I need to learn how to setup a website and blog, and you were recommended for training. Since I am a GDI member I had this information right here at hand, but did not know about it until now. I live in Arizona, and would like to register for the Wedsnesday class at 8:00 est time. I believe that would be 6:00 pm Az time to get started. Please let me know if that you will be good.

Smiley

Rubi Thomas GQ4cash

Hi Rubi,

Yes, do register for the workshops ok?  I also welcome out questions any time.  I'm available on msn, yahoo and skype or send me a private message here.

See you at class on Wednesday,

Janet Legere
DennisSmith

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 18, 2011, 09:28:17 AM »

Dear Janet:

I am Dennis Smith and a 7 Day Trial member of GDI.  The link: http://www.contactlistbuilder.com/conference/GDI/
when I click on it the page does not open in a new tab. Is there a problem with this Forum.
Please Reply! Thank You!

Respectfully Yours,
Dennis Smith
dennis@jesuschrist62.ws
559-249-6059
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 18, 2011, 09:36:50 AM »

Dear Janet:

I am Dennis Smith and a 7 Day Trial member of GDI.  The link: http://www.contactlistbuilder.com/conference/GDI/
when I click on it the page does not open in a new tab. Is there a problem with this Forum.
Please Reply! Thank You!

Respectfully Yours,
Dennis Smith
dennis@jesuschrist62.ws
559-249-6059

Hello Dennis,

There is nothing wrong with the forum. As JoeF mentioned previously in this thread, it appears that the website being promoted by Janet Lagere is no longer available. The thread has been locked to prevent any further confusion.

The site isn't available anymore...

Janet Legere is a great leader and expert in list building and online marketing. These strategies are the backbone to my success online and I hope everyone here finds that mentor who would be happy enough to show you the ropes and help connect all the dots for online success.

Internet Marketing can be easy and fun if you know what to do, so choose your mentor wisely!

Joe Florendo
Power5Plan MasterMind & MLM Duplication Coach

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: