March 28, 2024, 10:24:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Online training offered to all GDI members  (Read 123259 times)
LCarter

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »

Hello Janet,

I am a newbie at GDI and delighted to find that you offer online training. And, what's better than that is that it's recorded so I can donwload it to my IOD and listen to the recordings on my way to work. I have a one hour subway ride to work (I live in NY in the borough of Queens). Thank you so much for making this possible!!!

Lawrence  Grin
M_Naz

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2008, 06:29:18 AM »

Hi Janet, im new to this sytem....its gud to hear that you have recorded downloads. Wer can i downloads these from? i really ned help to build my downline.
i hope you get back to me asap
thanks Smiley
CeprikaC

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2008, 02:29:44 PM »

hi everybody

my natural langage is french i just come into  GDI business we want to operate with my partners but all them talk in french so i really want to make this business but tell me when the website will be in french and the automatic systeme of emails
i am sorry but it only what i have to talk in english
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 02:30:37 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
SergioAbreu

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2008, 09:10:31 PM »

Hi Sergio here,

I am very happy to be here. i would like to get started a.s.a.p. what do i have to do to get leads?
Ernest Scumpu

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2008, 06:13:44 PM »

HI,TO ALL
 I  AM  NEW IN  THIS  BUSINESS  BUT   I  THINK  IT  IS  THE BEST  AND  IT  HAS  THE  FUTURE.THANK  TO  EVERYBODY TO  HELP THE  NEWS.
Edward Villamar

Success Comes Only Once in a Life Time

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2008, 02:16:01 PM »

Yes thank you again.

My name is Edward Villamar. I am from NYC and I live in the borough of the Bronx. It has shed light on some questions I had difficulty asking. Now that is what I am talking about when all well minded intelligent human beings put their minds together for a common goal. Thanks again.

Edward Villamar
« Last Edit: November 02, 2008, 02:17:44 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

"Don't be like the hare trying to do everything. Be more like the tortoise, slow and steady.
JReandino

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2008, 05:54:17 AM »

Hi everyone,

I just signed up today and I'm new to everything. I could use some help and basic tips on how to manage this online business and start making money! Thanks!

JReandino
R_Deneu

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2008, 03:21:04 AM »

janet, thank you i just went to signup for the next session i think this is greatthat you are out there and willing to do this i am sure i will get alot more out of it when it happens.
MCamacho

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: December 10, 2008, 09:16:43 PM »

Hi, how are you do you know any tel for confernce call 

GDI  is the best home business opportunity
Courtney Cole

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:44 AM »

HI. Whens the next training call?
Shunhui L

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2008, 02:11:25 PM »

Hi Janet,

Upon listening to Rick Jorgenson Tycoon back office training I discovered that I need to learn how to setup a website and blog, and you were recommended for training. Since I am a GDI member I had this information right here at hand, but did not know about it until now. I live in Arizona, and would like to register for the Wedsnesday class at 8:00 est time. I believe that would be 6:00 pm Az time to get started. Please let me know if that you will be good.

Smiley

Rubi Thomas GQ4cash
AsevedoAlvaro

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2009, 03:34:49 AM »

"wow!! i can't wait for the next class!! im happy to hear that you will be teaching your knowledge to the world!"

best regards,

Alvaro Cheesy

Share this gift to others and stay true to your self. Smiley

"Ask and it is given!"
A Groelsma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: January 13, 2009, 03:37:27 PM »

Hi, How are you? My name is alma and I am almost two months Og GDI affiliate and still not making income yet. Please help me how...Thank you.

I am still proud a member of GDI. I still trying to continue if I can really make an income here as I needed.
HariramBishnoi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2009, 07:15:26 AM »

Hi everyone,

I just signed up today and I'm new to everything. I could use some help and basic tips on how to manage this online business and start making money! Thanks!

JReandino

HARRY
Rick_L

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 18, 2009, 09:21:07 AM »

What online training is that?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: