April 19, 2024, 11:15:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Online training offered to all GDI members  (Read 123559 times)
KursadKaraca

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2008, 01:00:12 PM »

hi janet.I am from Turkey.My name is Kursad.I want to talk with you.when is the next training? I have been on here for 6 months but I don't have any downline. Sad
Please help me.I am Student and need money.I want to earn money with gdi.help me.I am waiting your answer.
great days.
Cheryl Deeb

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2008, 04:29:25 AM »

I have a question? Doesn't it make more sense for upline sponsors, consistantly on the leaderboard, to share what they are doing with their downline folks?
It seems to me, by duplicating their marketing strategies both upline and downline business would grow faster.
A win/win situation.
What happened to upline helping downline to earn 80% of income from 10% of other's work?

A lot of the top people are in the same up/down lines. That is where the consistency come from.  Wink
N Owens

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2008, 01:54:43 PM »

Hi Janet,
I need some help here.  My upline is to busy to help me I have been a member since May 4 08. I have been posting ad, writing blogs, writing in forums and I haven't gotten NOT ONE person to sign up under me What am I doing wrong.
Need Help ASAP
Nanette
Thanks
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2008, 08:38:51 AM »

Hi Janet,
I need some help here.  My upline is to busy to help me I have been a member since May 4 08. I have been posting ad, writing blogs, writing in forums and I haven't gotten NOT ONE person to sign up under me What am I doing wrong.
Need Help ASAP
Nanette
Thanks

Have you tried social bookmarking?
I find that to be helpful, however only if you have created your own webpage with your domain name.
Promoting your GDI affiliate link directly may not have very good results because many people have seen the site already.
Try to offer people something more to differentiate yourself from others.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
N Owens

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2008, 02:27:07 PM »

Hi Janet,
Need Help ASAP
Nanette
Thanks

Have you tried social bookmarking?
I find that to be helpful, however only if you have created your own webpage with your domain name.
Promoting your GDI affiliate link directly may not have very good results because many people have seen the site already.
Try to offer people something more to differentiate yourself from others.

I have no Idea on how to create my own webpage! No idea on what to put on it or how to set it up I am totally lost!
I am paying for something I don't even know how to use. How ridiculous is that?!
I am brand new to this I've only had two weeks. I'll get there some way or another.
EAmparano

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2008, 07:55:49 AM »

Hello, I read your post and feel the same way! But don't worry we'll get the hang of it and succeed! Stay encouraged!
liz

"Be the change you want to see in life"
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2008, 10:10:59 AM »

You can easily create webpages using the GDI sitebuilder.
Go to this link and login to use it:
http://sb.site-builder.ws/

If you need help, please send me a private message.
I have some video tutorials.

WilliamHeight

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2008, 01:59:49 PM »

Hi all well I finally have a few minutes to post. I think any training is good and that we all will learn something of value. I think it is great that you are doing this. I am also glad to see that the training is recorded. As for signing up people it will come with time. It is all in the promotion. I have not done anything with the program myself until now. I have three signed up and eighty two heading that way with a little prodding. The system works just have faith. Thought for the day! A day with out learning is a day wasted. I hope you all have a great day. Bill
K Sather

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 08, 2008, 12:05:51 PM »

Hi Janet,

My name is kristen Sather I am very green horn at this still trying to understand the concepts of all of this.  I am on my seven day trial right now and would like to continue on with this oppertunity.  I just need some really helpful hints if you would be able to work one on one with me but If you can't that is fine because I know you are busy.  I did sign up for your training sessions and hopefully I can make them.  Not easy with a 5 year old so I will try my best.  What time do the session start in central time?  are you 2 hours ahead of us?  just let me know if you there is anything you can do ?

thank you for your time

Kristen Sather
Charlene Forman

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2008, 11:51:19 AM »

Is this training still available?  I see that most of the dates in which people replied, were were last year!
MSimmonds

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2008, 03:39:31 AM »

Hi Janet

Just here to share alitte
My name is Makere Simmonds from New Zealand  I have not yet started any training and would surely love to just still quite loss in the procedures.
I fell apon the GDI system when I went through The SpiderWeb system program .  I have manged to gain more followers to setup the spiderweb system  and now 
I have 3 leads from doing this and one is now a GDI member.   I find this more helpful to promote the system then to promote GDI. However way it works this is the way its working for me

My question is how do I find my Authorized code please
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: June 25, 2008, 03:42:36 AM »

Hi Makere Simmonds,

I am not Janet, but I'll try to answer your question.
Your authorized code is your GDI userid, I'm guessing it's "boodielicious44" ?
I found that in your profile.
That's the code that your prospect will use so that you will be credited as their sponsor if they join you.

Hi Janet

Just here to share alitte
My name is Makere Simmonds from New Zealand  I have not yet started any training and would surely love to just still quite loss in the procedures.
I fell apon the GDI system when I went through The SpiderWeb system program .  I have manged to gain more followers to setup the spiderweb system  and now 
I have 3 leads from doing this and one is now a GDI member.   I find this more helpful to promote the system then to promote GDI. However way it works this is the way its working for me

My question is how do I find my Authorized code please

Corina_M

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2008, 08:01:23 AM »

Hello to everyone!
My name is Corina and I would like to remain with the GDI-opportunity! The only problem is I guess  there are so many information everywhere that make me confused on what I need to do next. Roll Eyes I am in  my last 7days period, I just joint the offer and I've got   not help at all from my "sponsor" who, I guess is in  the same way with me.....

I don't have any experience with any internet business and I think this will be a problem for  me!... I heard from some people that there are  lots of ways to  make money by using the internet,  but I never was interested in anyone. Last week I said: "LETS TRY GDI", 7 days free and  anytime you can stop this if I will discover that there is no chance to me to make money ... I am not a person who like to waste time at all, specially in ares where I can feel confortable, establish...I was afraid when I registered all my personal information required to get the 7-day package and still afraid about this...

Please let me know how safe is this and please help me with the next step.I invited already  over 100 people to this system, by sending to them the  the  invitation directly from my address but nobody ask me a word. I'd like to specify to  you that all people who get my invitation know me.... Sad

So, if from around 115 people who know me  , noone send me a word back, how I can get into this  system without  any help and knowleges? I have  no ideea how to create the downlist !?

I really appreciate your help!

I just discover this forum and I will came often to read  your ideas!

Thanks and  GOOD LUCK to everyone!

PS> Please  share  your  experience with new people like me, so we can trust more in GDI program!

Have a great day!
Corina
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: July 28, 2008, 09:46:20 AM »

Hi Corina,

I find that promoting online is easier and most important of all -- it's rejection free  Smiley
There are many ways to advertise to the world wide internet users, for someone who is new, perhaps you can try out the methods below:
1) blogging
2) traffic exchanges
3) forums

For details, please send me a private message or you can browse through the "marketing" section of this forum.

Hello to everyone!
My name is Corina and I would like to remain with the GDI-opportunity! The only problem is I guess  there are so many information everywhere that make me confused on what I need to do next. Roll Eyes I am in  my last 7days period, I just joint the offer and I've got   not help at all from my "sponsor" who, I guess is in  the same way with me.....

I don't have any experience with any internet business and I think this will be a problem for  me!... I heard from some people that there are  lots of ways to  make money by using the internet,  but I never was interested in anyone. Last week I said: "LETS TRY GDI", 7 days free and  anytime you can stop this if I will discover that there is no chance to me to make money ... I am not a person who like to waste time at all, specially in ares where I can feel confortable, establish...I was afraid when I registered all my personal information required to get the 7-day package and still afraid about this...

Please let me know how safe is this and please help me with the next step.I invited already  over 100 people to this system, by sending to them the  the  invitation directly from my address but nobody ask me a word. I'd like to specify to  you that all people who get my invitation know me.... Sad

So, if from around 115 people who know me  , noone send me a word back, how I can get into this  system without  any help and knowleges? I have  no ideea how to create the downlist !?

I really appreciate your help!

I just discover this forum and I will came often to read  your ideas!

Thanks and  GOOD LUCK to everyone!

PS> Please  share  your  experience with new people like me, so we can trust more in GDI program!

Have a great day!
Corina

LoganW

It's All Just Baby Steps...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: August 15, 2008, 04:20:49 AM »

This was a great idea, thanks for putting it together for us!

I'm looking forward to what else I can learn in these forums every time I get here...Great post!

Logan Wandell
Wills Point, TX

The first step to success is building on a budget, whether its your time or financially. If YOU *FAIL* to plan, YOU *PLAN* to fail!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: