March 28, 2024, 10:14:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Online training offered to all GDI members  (Read 123258 times)
M Santiago Jr.

Music is Life!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2007, 04:39:28 AM »

Hello Janet I've been on here for awhile and still don't know half of what to do.  I made my site with sitebuilder with hosting but I don't know if its working or not? I haven't gotten a message or other members. What else should I do?  I made flyers and handed them out but still no progress....please let me know what I'm doing wrong. Huh
A_Higigns

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2007, 03:07:48 AM »

Hi, Janet  my name is Alicia i'm new on here today is my first day, and i'm very interested in learning more about this website so i will be joining you on ur next session i  live in indiana so tell me what time will i have to login to ur training session, i would really appreciate it if u could send me a email at aliciamzlovable@gmail.com.
Carol Iliou

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2007, 03:04:19 AM »

I, too, am rather new to GDI (going on three weeks) and I just noticed this thread now! I went on over to the link provided in the initial post and registered, even though one of the headings says "New Classes Coming Soon".  I truly hope it is indeed soon as I think I could gain a WEALTH of info on this stuff.  I know it really has not been a long time with my involvement in GDI but I have not had a single sign up, even though I am advertising like NUTS as well as the whole flyer thing.

I truly do not wish to give up on GDI in the future -- I really want this to be successful for me as I believe in the enormous potential in this wonderful company.  Smiley
SilasakC

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 18, 2007, 04:59:27 AM »

hi i'm oil in thailand i'm new member .
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: December 18, 2007, 02:35:11 PM »

I, too, am rather new to GDI (going on three weeks) and I just noticed this thread now! I went on over to the link provided in the initial post and registered, even though one of the headings says "New Classes Coming Soon".  I truly hope it is indeed soon as I think I could gain a WEALTH of info on this stuff.  I know it really has not been a long time with my involvement in GDI but I have not had a single sign up, even though I am advertising like NUTS as well as the whole flyer thing.

I truly do not wish to give up on GDI in the future -- I really want this to be successful for me as I believe in the enormous potential in this wonderful company.  Smiley

Maybe you should review your advertising campaign.
Test different ads to see which of them is pulling.

Sanjinka
RonaldLong

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2008, 09:12:32 PM »

Hi Janet,

My name is Ronnie Long. I am from Cartersville, Ga. I just joined GDI today and am looking to begin building my business right away. I will be joining you on your next training session on January 9th, 2008 at 3pm. I look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,

Ronnie Long
Freadda Z

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2008, 04:26:18 PM »

Are there any trainings that will help me build my website? I need some details like how to make a power point presentation automatically play and design. Also, are there any night time trainings? How do you determine the time if everyone is in a different area?Huh

Success is in the eye of the beholder...
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2008, 02:07:14 PM »

Are there any trainings that will help me build my website? I need some details like how to make a power point presentation automatically play and design. Also, are there any night time trainings? How do you determine the time if everyone is in a different area?Huh

Hi Freadda Z,

I have some video tutorials on how to use the site builder, you can see it here on my GDI page:
http://www.bestgditeam.ws/page6.html

Hope that helps

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
DStefani

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2008, 08:29:00 AM »

I have a question? Doesn't it make more sense for upline sponsors, consistantly on the leaderboard, to share what they are doing with their downline folks?
It seems to me, by duplicating their marketing strategies both upline and downline business would grow faster.
A win/win situation.
What happened to upline helping downline to earn 80% of income from 10% of other's work?

"Working together empowers everyone"
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2008, 11:57:48 AM »

Some of the marketing methods may only work if it's not too over saturated.
Say for example somebody started off by promoting using adwords and pay per click.
The keywords to bid in the beginning may be low and the ad copy is fresh, so you can get many people to click the ads at a cheap rate.
But when this method is taught to the mass, everybody is rushing to bid for the same keywords => increased in price.
And your audience keeps seeing the same ads, so they won't even bother to click them.

So at the end of the day, anyone who wants to be really successful must still innovate.
I agree 100% that we need uplines on the leaderboard to share, but ultimately we must differentiate.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Suzanne_S

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2008, 01:00:51 PM »

Greetings!

I'm looking forward to the training you've offered.  Thanks
Sue
Cradle_S

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2008, 03:14:54 AM »

Help, It is like 3:00am and I am wide awake trying to think about marketing for GDI. I am newbie to this as  of a week and I need to make this work.  I am a stay at home mom so this is revenue for our family. I have not had any sign ups, sending the website, adding to forums,posting ads, etc. I understand this is a numbers game so I know I have to do the hits to get the members. I also started my website, not sure if that is up and working correctly yet.  HELP
KenyaS

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2008, 03:14:55 AM »

When is the next training? I am interested in joining the training.
thanks KenyaS
Diana V

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2008, 02:16:46 PM »

DStefani youre right!!! What can i do for example if i am new here to get some people to join here?I cannot find any answer from my upline.
KimJ

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2008, 09:14:42 AM »

hosting could not be activated please contact customer service

the name serveen changed for totalne.wser information has been changed for totalne.ws.
er
i cant open my register member page
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: