April 19, 2024, 04:32:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 891927 times)
KimB

We are here smiling with GDI!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2005, 10:12:42 AM »

Welcome Karen!

It's great to have you aboard! We wish you the best and much success with GDI!

Visit this form often to get ideas for promoting and great advice from all the wonderful people involved with this awesome opportunity!

To your (and everyone's) success,

Rick and Kim

Teamwork is the key! Let's everybody work as a team!
Malcolm_Broadie

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2005, 09:24:43 AM »

I've never seen anything like this before. GDI and its members should get outstanding results. How old is the company?
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2005, 09:40:44 AM »

Hello Malcolm and welcome to GDI! Grin

The company has been around since 2000. Log in to your member's area, click on Presentation and then Company Information.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
mack88
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2005, 11:03:15 AM »

Hello Malcolm!

Welcome to GDI!  I can tell you like what you see.  Guess what? It get s better as times go by!  I wish you the best!

Frank
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2005, 11:33:00 AM »

Hi Malcoim, and welcome,

You will find that a lot of us are the "new guy" also, and we are learning together as we go along. This forum is a mine of useful information, and the more experienced people are always happy to help.

Marie
Claudio Schiavi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2005, 05:13:48 PM »

Hi,

Any brazilians?? Wink Grin Grin Grin

Thanks,
Cláudio Schiavi
ChevalierV

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2005, 05:50:27 PM »

My name is Victor E. Chevalier CEO and founder of VINECIS Inc.

I’ am a recent Network Engineer major/Computer Information Science graduate of Florida Metropolitan University.
I was born in Philadelphia, Pa. At 14 yrs. old I served 4 years In a program called the United States Naval Seacadet Corps on the  Philadelphia Naval Base. By the time I turned 15 yrs.old I was trained by the Navy and recieved my small boats opertion license. I also recieved what I call "my first real job"as a Computer Operator assistant on Drexel University campus.
My dream was to become a Navy Seal before my 18th birthday,I trained everyday running ,swimming and working out. By the time I turned 18yrs. old I was Pretrained by the Navy and ready to be a Full time sailor.
My dream as a Navy Seal had came to an end due to a leg injury while playing full contact football with no pads during some extra liberty our company had earned two days before bootcamp graduation. After Making a full recovery and some minor changes I went on with serving my country in the first Gulf war not as a Navy Seal but the next best and most exciting but dangerous job in the Navy,an Aviation Plane Handler. I was part of a crew of 4,000 on the Aircraft Carrier Abraham Lincoln but only a few hundred of us was responsible for the safe launch and recovery of aircraft afloat ,ashore and rescue and salvage missions. I went on two serve 8 yrs as an dedicated Aviation Plane Handler in the United States Navy and have been all around the world .

I believe that GDI will give me the opportunity to meet other people who not only like to succeed but people who give off the same vibes as I. I hope to find the same intellectual people as I did in the Navy, but even more than that I want to be rich. This company seems to really care about the people who are apart of this organization and those just visiting. GDI allows the user to express there feelings on many different topics and be able to Chat together one on one or in a group. This is a wonderful environment to be in.

Sincerly,
Vic
JamesP1

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2005, 07:01:07 PM »

Hello everybody I am a new member from california. Had alot of time on my hands and decided to do something with it. I look forward to learning from you all. James
DDonna

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2005, 07:20:25 PM »

;DHi to all,

I am new to this Forum and is presently experimenting with everything and reading up on all the information I can find.  Just trying out this posting option.  Donna Darbeau from Grenada.  Will be back with my questions and help requests soon,  Grin

Donna
mack88
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2005, 07:54:41 PM »

Hello and welcome to both DDonna and Vic!  I wish you both the most with GDI and this unique opportunity!  Vic, you really introduced yourself!  Wow...what an extensive background!  Take care and I will see you around and at the top!

Frank
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2005, 08:51:40 AM »

Hello!!
What an interesting life! Welcome to GDI and there are many very interesting people here. So you found the right place! Cheesy
Deborah H
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2005, 08:53:04 AM »

Hi!
I'm not even close to where you are but wanted to say HI anyway. WoW! Brazil! Can we say Global here?
Deborah H Cheesy
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2005, 09:00:27 AM »

Hi Malcolm (The New Guy),
Welcome to GDI. There are loads of new guys here so you are not alone!
Deborah H Cheesy
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2005, 09:05:27 AM »

Welcome !!
Sounds like GDI is a perfect match for your site building business! Outstanding choice for a mix!
Deborah H Cheesy
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2005, 09:07:40 AM »

Hello!
So far away! And in (student mode).
LOL The forums the place to be for student mode! Glad you found it quickly! And welcome!
Deborah H Cheesy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: