April 25, 2024, 06:03:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Training 101  (Read 33922 times)
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 06, 2007, 02:41:57 PM »

Coffee is fresh here Grin

Why do so many people fail at making a living from home using the Internet? The answer is simple. Most people do not know how to sell to people. They get nervous, don't know what to say, and pitch this crazy speech which turns the prospect off. Is it any wonder why they run for their life when they see you coming or hang up the phone on you? I just hung up on a telemarketer the other week trying to sell me "tooth whitening" and telling me how great his teeth look. I don't like when people call me and try to sell me stuff, and I'm sure the majority feel the same. It's annoying and disruptive. Now on the other hand, if the person asked directly to be contacted, then that's a different story.

I don't call people to build my business. I don't attend meetings and run around like a chicken with my head cut off with a sign around my neck that says, "PLEASE JOIN MY BUSINESS!" It doesn't work! Maybe it works for those born to close a sale, but what about the rest of us?

GDI provides us with a system that closes the sale for us. Why work harder for little or no results? I'm not saying you don't have to work hard to reach your goals, believe me you do, but why not make use of the system that is already in place for us?

What are the big hitters doing? They use Autoresponders and import tons of opt-in leads (opportunity seekers that ask to be contacted in regards to a work at home opportunity). An autoresponder automatically sends out a series of marketing e-mails to prospects. You can create your own or you may PM me and I will be more than happy to send you mine for free.

Next, teach your team to do the same. Set up another autoresponder for GDI Training, and send out messages to your team letting them know the steps they need to take in order to build their business. Duplication = success. Teach your team to do what YOU do. If you would like my training e-mails that I use for my team members, PM me and I will send them to you.

You can bug your friends and family all you want to, but do you really think the ones making thousands a month did that? Nope. Some of you may be angry at me for posting my thoughts, but seriously, who has become successful by bugging their friends and family? I have people contacting me telling me that their GDI business is not moving anywhere and they have contacted all their family and friends and can't get a sign up. Hello?! You need to be contacting those who are LOOKING for a home business opportunity. Purchase opt-in leads and load them into your autoresponder and watch your business take off.

There are other ways to build your business too. You can build a massive traffic downline and get visitors to your Website, and you can advertise on forums, bulletins, etc, but the BEST way is using an autoresponder and purchasing leads.

You can't build a business for free. I'm sorry, but nobody has opened a business without putting a little money into it. The great thing about GDI is that it's only $10 a month to get started.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
Pathik Verma

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 03:27:29 PM »

Why do so many people fail at making a living from home using the Internet? The answer is simple. Most people do not know how to sell to people. They get nervous, don't know what to say, and pitch this crazy speech which turns the prospect off. Is it any wonder why they run for their life when they see you coming or hang up the phone on you? I just hung up on a telemarketer the other week trying to sell me "tooth whitening" and telling me how great his teeth look. I don't like when people call me and try to sell me stuff, and I'm sure the majority feel the same. It's annoying and disruptive. Now on the other hand, if the person asked directly to be contacted, then that's a different story.

I don't call people to build my business. I don't attend meetings and run around like a chicken with my head cut off with a sign around my neck that says, "PLEASE JOIN MY BUSINESS!" It doesn't work! Maybe it works for those born to close a sale, but what about the rest of us?

GDI provides us with a system that closes the sale for us. Why work harder for little or no results? I'm not saying you don't have to work hard to reach your goals, believe me you do, but why not make use of the system that is already in place for us?

What are the big hitters doing? They use Autoresponders and import tons of opt-in leads (opportunity seekers that ask to be contacted in regards to a work at home opportunity). An autoresponder automatically sends out a series of marketing e-mails to prospects. You can create your own or you may PM me and I will be more than happy to send you mine for free.

Next, teach your team to do the same. Set up another autoresponder for GDI Training, and send out messages to your team letting them know the steps they need to take in order to build their business. Duplication = success. Teach your team to do what YOU do. If you would like my training e-mails that I use for my team members, PM me and I will send them to you.

You can bug your friends and family all you want to, but do you really think the ones making thousands a month did that? Nope. Some of you may be angry at me for posting my thoughts, but seriously, who has become successful by bugging their friends and family? I have people contacting me telling me that their GDI business is not moving anywhere and they have contacted all their family and friends and can't get a sign up. Hello?! You need to be contacting those who are LOOKING for a home business opportunity. Purchase opt-in leads and load them into your autoresponder and watch your business take off.

There are other ways to build your business too. You can build a massive traffic downline and get visitors to your Website, and you can advertise on forums, bulletins, etc, but the BEST way is using an autoresponder and purchasing leads.

You can't build a business for free. I'm sorry, but nobody has opened a business without putting a little money into it. The great thing about GDI is that it's only $10 a month to get started.

Nicole

hi Nicole,

First of all i would like to say that your great words have inspired your readers and will contiue to do so Grin

Well you're absolutely right about the way doing the business wth GDI its absolute no loss for anyone if you do the things right and give your best effort into it .... I would like to say few more things to all the memebers of GDI or more to  Newbie's

Getting Autoresponder is a must that really increases your business no doubt.

my advice to all the new members is

Find a way for yourself which suits you, For example i know lot of people are new to GDI and are wondering how this works and how can you get it to work for yourself so do as Nicole Taylor as mentioned above about the Duplication and you will see your results and there other ways to increase your business such as Getting GDI cards, dvd, flyers cuz prolly most of you people might be associated with other Companies so  you could  try what i have suggested to their associates in the company and things could turn out good for you Smiley

Goodluck to everybody

Pathik Smiley
Telany_Muir

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2007, 07:19:01 PM »

Hi Nicole Smiley

Can i tell you that your great words inspired right away!!....your words gave me the wake up and smell the GDI coffee Grin Grin

I know nothing when it comes to networking,but thank God am guided by my upline.
I would love to get a copy of your training emails...can i?? Undecided.

Nicole i believe you have alot to offer,keep it up and God bless you in your future endeavours.

Telany Wink
LindaG

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2007, 11:57:55 AM »

Hi Nicole,
I would like to know which AutoResponder you suggest - do I get my own software or do I subscribe to an AutoResponder service.  Also, please send me the various emails you use.

Thanks,
Linda Goldsman
« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 11:58:13 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2007, 12:22:05 PM »

Hello Linda,

I have tested several autoresponders on the market, and in my opinion, nothing beats GetResponse when it comes to deliverability.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 05:44:15 PM »

Nicole

Hello Nocole Taylor,
You are right that we have to work hard to get real success in GDI through leads and autoresponders.
I used before keynet leads amd MLM autoresponders believe me not a single response came.
May I request you please can you advice me/us which autoresponder is best if you can send me PM a link to get that one.
thanks
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
SueCongemi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 03:55:27 AM »

Nicole

I would love to have a copy of your training. My sponser is too busy for me, and I want to succeed,but with 7 days under my belt, & 2 training sessions...... I feel like I am still LOST!!!!
I thank you in advance. I do need help!
Sooz

V Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 05:44:32 AM »

Regina and I can certainly understand frustration with Sponsors.  We had that to for a while.  We eventually quit.  THEN, we were approached agian
by another who PROMISED to help us.  He has, and we are starting to get a good handle on this.  In the mean time.  the GDI Made Easy is a good start.
Or give us a shout, and we will try to point you in the right direction.

Dick and Regina Lewis
AdellaGonzalez

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 05:47:47 PM »

Nicole

I am interested in your training emails!

Kindest Regards,
 Adella Gonzalez
Dick Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 05:39:09 AM »

Business Cards:  Pass them out.  We are getting hits on our site that come from places other than our internet ads.  We can track the internet ads, but not the business cards.  So we feel sure that a good many hits on our movie are coming from the business cards we pass out.  We try to get out 10 a day.

Dick and Regina Lewis
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 08:30:16 PM by Frank_M » Logged
M_Angelozzi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 03:14:36 AM »

Hello,

Can someone please tell me, how to go about sending the Video to someone?   

Thank you,

Maria Angelozzi   Roll Eyes
SPevehouse

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2008, 03:09:30 PM »

Thanks Nicole and everyone!  I would love all training material I can get as I've hit a brick wall and am not sure what to do next!  And still NO hits!!!!

I'm new btw.

Thanks!
Suzi
John OBrien

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 03:14:54 AM »

Great words of advice Nicole.

What I've been using is a Lead Capture page and with just FREE advertising on Traffic Exchanges
I have generated 29 new leads in the last month alone.

This is only taking about an hour of my time most days
to surf and I'm building my list.

John
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 03:16:40 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
J Hilburn

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 03:58:13 PM »

Great words of advice Nicole.

What I've been using is a Lead Capture page and with just FREE advertising on Traffic Exchanges
I have generated 29 new leads in the last month alone.

This is only taking about an hour of my time most days
to surf and I'm building my list.

John
                 I was so excited to find out this morning that I had webhits from france and greece.  Wow, this is great.
ScottDavis

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 06:39:13 PM »

could I please get your training emails. Also do you buy autoresponder agged leads and feed them into a autoresponder. thanks for any info
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: