April 26, 2024, 07:19:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Training 101  (Read 33974 times)
JanioRodriguez

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2008, 02:28:43 PM »

Nicole is it possible for you to provide me with a free copy of the autoresponder and a set of letters that go with? this is a great idea.

Thank you!!!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 02:30:11 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Diego Leon Ullauri

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2008, 07:51:33 AM »

When Spanish Forum Support exist?
TAlexander

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2008, 05:59:34 AM »

I would be interested in Autoresponder.  How much is it?
Any help would be great.
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2008, 08:35:05 PM »

I would be interested in Autoresponder.  How much is it?
Any help would be great.

Some of the good autoresponders are
aweber and getresponse, they typically cost $17-$20/month for fix number of subscribers ( I think up to 10,000)
If you are looking for more affordable options (less then $10/month) or lifetime solution, please send me a private message.

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
JHalasz

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:06 PM »

Hi, Nicole.  Your words of wisdom make a lot of sense.
Is it possible for you to provide me with a free copy of the autoresponder and a set of letters that go with?

I need a couple of wins and do NOT want to do to family/friends until I can show a track record of at least 5signups / week.

thanks,

Jon

jlh@sunergy-systems.ws
Paula M

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »

Hello Nicole,

Yes Please send me your training emails, that you use to send to your team members.
please send to paulamcki@gmail.com.

Thanks Nicole.

Paula McKinney
Susan Maddox

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2008, 07:56:19 PM »

Hi Nicole. I joined GDI yesterday and I want this to work for me. I don't want to contact my friends and family, I know they don't want to do GDI. You had some very interesting ideas but I don't know anything about autoresponders or where to advertise . Please, PLEASE, send me anything that will help me to susan@shmaddox.ws.     Thank you very much. Susan Maddox
K Ruff

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2008, 10:33:24 PM »

Hi Nicole, I have 4 childern under the age of 12 and  I want this to work for me. I just joined yesterday and I do not know where to start I know that my friends and family would not be interested in this. I don't know anything about autoresponders or where to advertise. Can you please send me something that will help me to chan.tell@yahoo.com  Thank you very much.  K Ruff
SimoneRichards

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2008, 10:32:36 PM »

Hi Nicole,
             Simone i have joined the GDI on 27th of Oct and i have tried all of the tips that was send to me as u say in your report u need to take a different step from that which was given to u and i much say the identical things that u said in your report is what i am experienceing i would like for u to help me with your techique that u have used i know that this is a business that is going to work for me but u got to get to the know how  position i am looking further to hearing from u and your help will be highly appericated.
wealthmanic
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2008, 06:26:07 AM »

Hi Nicole, could you please send me information on the AutoResponder you are mentioning?

Thanks,
Scott
Tracey Lindeman

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

Hi Nicole will you please send me the training emails. My week is almost up and I'm not getting anywhere! traceyr76@gmail.com
Thank you.
Landers_Lawrence

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2008, 03:11:51 PM »

Hey Nicole, I really enjoyed your message. I'm gonna take you up on your offer by asking you to send me those training emails. I choose to duplicate success and I hope the positive outcome that I am trying to achieve. Thank you.

SThankaew

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2009, 02:29:07 PM »

Hi Nicole,
Thanks for all your advised that is very helpful to other member and specially the newbie here, I would love your email training and copy of letters that you provide,
I have no hope from my upline.
Thanks
siri
J HICKS SR

"Circumstance creates good and bad situations"

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2009, 06:52:24 AM »

Hello Nicole,
Newbie here probably late also. How can I get a copy of your marketing and training material ?

Thanks Jeffrey
L_Richardson

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2009, 09:23:03 AM »

At first I thought I new what was going on and in a sense I did. But all of the sudden I dont think my website looks good and i dont think Ive done what i should and i dont even understand it. Im reading and doing research of all kinds and its all getting very confusing. Ive been taking action and anything else i can think of and I cant seem to get my website or anything else working the way it should. Ive asked for help but havent come up with much yet. Hopeing to get answers and help getting started on right tract or get back on it anyway.  Whats been said here sounds good. If I could get anything to help me, maybe I can help others down the line and maybe have answers to my downline if can get there.   Thanks  Laura
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: