April 26, 2024, 10:46:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Success is ALL in the follow-up...  (Read 59966 times)
gdi
« on: May 27, 2005, 04:40:41 PM »

The following are *follow-up* subject/content I have found effective. Please consider using to build YOUR .WS business (share with YOUR downline):

1)YES, no or maybe?

The question we so often have about doing something has less to do with the real decision and more the uncertainty it could bring. Makes sense since we all have so many choices in how we direct our time and energy. The key is to determine how .WS=WebSite will fit into dreams, goals and desires you have either set, or are establishing. Rather than imposing a lot of information at this time, in this email, I would rather you take that time and think over the .WS opportunity and if you need to refresh your memory go to http://www.__________.ws for details. I also welcome and, in fact, encourage you to contact me soon with your thoughts, ideas and any questions. “Take time to delib! erate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go for it.”—Napoleon Bonaparte

With Positive Expectancy,

2)Now or later?

How many times a day do we all face that decision? It seems we are on the constant treadmill of life. With all the clutter of daily life it is unfortunate sometimes we miss out on some of the good things. I am sure you can come up with a few without even batting an eyelash. It is the purpose of this contact to request you take a few moments to put all else aside NOW, & while you are reading this, give thought to how .WS=WebSite can be a part of your life. Don’t hesitate to go to http://www.__________.ws to stimulate your thoughts. Please let me know what you think and allow me to show you how we can work together for our mutual success and make great things happen fast.

“Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.”—Reggie Leach

Looking forward to hearing from you,

3)Decisions, decisions…

As we are all aware, timing is everything! Imagine the chance to get involved on the ground-floor of an explosive opportunity. That is exactly what you have with .WS=WebSite. By this time, I trust you have reviewed the info provided @ http://www._________.ws and are evaluating how you can make it a part of your life as a source in income, business opportunity and emotional satisfaction. All I request is that you share with me where you are, so that I can better assist and work with you. Take a moment while you are reading this to hit “reply” and send me your thoughts so that I may respond, personally—no autoresponder!

“The first step toward getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.”—J. Morgan & E.Webb

Together, we will prosper,

4)True TEAM Commitment

How often do we hear about teams? True teams work together for a common goal. Well, guess what, I can tell you, without question that I am a part of the most dynamic, fully committed TopTeam which provides me with ALL the tools, information, guidance and support one could ever imagine to build .WS=WebSite . You, too, can be a part of this team and I will be only too happy to address any of your questions plus, I would like to know how you see yourself being a part of this exciting opportunity which couples a high-demand product with the opportunity to network market! Don’t hesitate to email me or call @ XXX-XXX-XXXX.

“We will either find a way or make one”—Hannibal

To & at the Top Together,

5) Avoid Boredom & Burn-out

By making the decision to join .WS=WebSite, your life will be forever changed. Imagine participating in a business in which you are a top level domain name registrar. What an incredible opportunity to put “zip”, unlimited opportunity and more income into your life. Couple all that with the independence you achieve and the only question is: How fast can I join? Just go to http://www._________.ws then, register or, if you have some questions, just email me or call XXX-XXX-XXXX.

“ A person is a success if they get up in the morning and go to bed at night and in between do what they want to do”—Bob Dylan

Let’s do it, Now,

6) Life-altering experience

By committing to .WS=WebSite you will be involved with the first business opportunity ever, to let you be a top level domain name registrar and profit from a great network marketing pay-plan. Don’t hesitate to stop everything else you are doing right now and go to http://www._________.ws to see the depth of the commitment we have to see that you succeed! Please send me your thoughts, questions and ideas. If you like, email your phone number and I will call you, or if you wish, feel free to call me @ XXX-XXX-XXXX.

“I want to be all that I am capable of becoming”—Katherine Mansfield

To our $uccess,

7) Recipe for YOUR Success

.WS=WebSite & , most importantly, YOU! That is correct, with YOU, the success is simply a matter of utilizing the “tools”, techniques, systems and communication already in place and available @ http://www._________.ws . As with all great recipes, proper portions, effort and time are required. The result will be something YOU have put in motion and will benefit from on an ongoing & long-term basis. Won’t you join us?

“Effort is a commitment to seeing a task through to the end, not just until you get tired of it.”—Howard Cato

To the TOP,

Cool The “proverbial” Master-Mind

Let’s get going so we can put our ideas, thoughts and plans into creating more by working together. I have found that being a part of the .WS=WebSite there is no limit to what we can achieve together. No idle promises here, just check out http://www.______.ws . No reason to delay, many things are happening, people are registering 24/7 and are pleased they are not only securing their internet address for life but, assisting others do the same. No time like the present to make it all happen.

“To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work”—Sister Mary Lauretta

Let’s go,

9) Uh, Oh—still have one foot on the dock?

By now, you have received several emails from me and I am uncertain what you are thinking but believe it would be beneficial to share with me your thoughts. In that way, we can determine what is best. Feel free to email me or call XXX-XXX-XXXX . If you want to take a moment to get updated, please go to http://www.__________.ws No need to be unsure, or uncertain, that is why I am here and ALL contacts from you will be handled personally, not by an autoresponder!

“We ought not to look back unless it is to derive useful lessons from past errors.” –George Washington

To Going Forward,

10) Why NOW??

Better question would be: Why not? I have no doubt you have been giving serious consideration to making .WS=WebSite an integral part of your life-plan
and, for good reason, it makes so much sense. Top level domain names, timing, outstanding compensation plan, freedom to decide how you spend your time and all the other things that are important to YOU. Take a moment, go to http://www.________.ws and check out all the resources available and then JOIN. If you are uncertain let me know what your thoughts are and we will address. Remember, I respond personally, no autoresponder. If you want to talk please call me @ XXX-XXX-XXXX.

“Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.”—Conrad Hilton

To OUR Mutual Success,

Chip Snyder
www.wsinternetshow.ws

TerryH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 06:25:01 AM »

Thanks Chip. These are great!
Costa Mantis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 01:15:52 PM »

Thanks, Chip! Great subject lines and content! You've made it a no-brainer for anyone who knows how to cut and paste. That would be me! Thank you. Keep up the great work! C
DavidFoster

"What would you do if you weren't afraid?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 02:55:17 AM »

Awesome post Chip....so true!

David Foster

"Practice a few simple disciplines daily, and you will succeed"
Kevin_L

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 03:41:23 PM »

Great series of Emails Chip!! I just got done loading them in my auto responder.

Thanks
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2005, 12:00:49 AM »

Chip,

I encourage our leaders in the business for example Marvin Droves and his Sunday Night calls to be recorded and archived for Future GDI Affiliates.

You're post as always hits key points always amazed out much continue to learn about this industry.

take care

Howard Martell Hawaii
RkWilson

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2005, 03:13:39 AM »

Does anyone have any letters that they send out to folks after they have watched the movie? Huh
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2005, 12:18:26 PM »

www.wealth411.ws has some good examples or visit some of the other members sites they have some good info.

Located under this forum show me your website.

take care
BrianPerrone

Happy Emailing!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2005, 12:28:36 PM »

This is the letter that I send out.

Subject Line: ^name^, An important message from Mr. Brian Perrone!

Hello ^name^, and Thank you for viewing my movie with the Red Ferrari.
The following
information has the power to change your life forever.

If you've been seeking information from other business
opportunities ^name^,
let me say this first - THIS COMPANY IS DIFFERENT.

So . What's Different?
At the end of THIS message - I'm not going to ask you for ANY
money.
At the end of THIS message -I'm not going to try to SELL you
anything,
and -
^name^, at the end of THIS message - you can get started with THIS
company -
TODAY - for FREE.

You see, this is an HONEST opportunity to make as much extra
money as
you want or need - without limits - backed by an excellent
product, and a
powerhouse Global company.

Global Domains International, or GDI, is part of the top 50
fastest
growing, privately held corporations in the USA. You'll be
working with
this enormously successful, Inc. 500 listed, and completely debt
free
Internet company. This company is featured in the business
sections of
major newspapers nationwide, and raved about in publications like
Entrepreneur magazine.

Real people like you and I, worldwide, can earn a great deal of
money.
This is a reliable income that grows with each passing month.

^name^, you are probably thinking "How's this possible?"

That's the amazing part!

Believe it or not .I DON'T want you to do any selling!
Many of my partners have never spoken to anyone at all about this
business, and are still earning tremendous paychecks. If this
sounds
too good to be true, bear with me and I'll explain how this is
possible.

To See How . Go To: (URL)    Sign up
today for FREE
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or if you
need assistance getting started. Our Team is so COMMITTED to your
success.

^name^, please enjoy the 7 Day FREE Trial, and I assure you that
you will be happy you came aboard.

I am truly looking forward to working with you.

Go to:  (URL)   Sign up
today for FREE

Thanks again, and feel free to contact me with ANY questions that you may have!

Mr.Brian D. Perrone

« Last Edit: July 16, 2005, 12:30:28 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Brian Perrone

"Get what you want by helping others get what they want!" author Unknown
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2005, 03:30:22 AM »

Here's one I've used today.

Hi, ____:

Awesome that you've taken the time to watch the movie!  If you've not yet signed up, but you have even a teeny little bit of interest, PLEASE CONTACT ME.  I am NOT a sales person.  I will HONESTLY answer whatever questions you have.

MEANWHILE, here are some questions for YOU:
   * What do you want to get out of this opportunity?
   * What is the most significant motivating factor for you to make this work for you?
   * What would you do if you earned 5 times the amount of money you hope to make?
   * What is the biggest doubt or fear that you have right now?

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE!  $$$  BUT YOU HAVE EVERYTHING TO GAIN!

I encourage you to SIGN UP FOR YOUR ONE WEEK FREE TRIAL NOW, and I will be looking forward to receiving your questions and talking with you more!!

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
Doug Mann

Making every day count!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2005, 03:35:53 AM »

I have a couple of email messages that I send to a new movie watcher.  The first goes out right away and the second is a follow-up 2 days later.  In the second message, I subtly indicate that this is the last email from me (so they don't think I'm going to keep spamming them).

However, the most effective email they receive after watching the movie isn't the initial message they get from me, but instead, the follow-up email they get from my immediate upline member letting them know that I am not the only person in this business offering to help them...there are others!

Here is the template I send my upline once I fill in the viewers first name and email address:

Subject:
Tag-Team Request - New Movie Watcher(s)

Body:
<upline>, I sent my welcome email.  Could you send your welcome email too.

Thanks!

Name: <firstname>
Email: <email>

Doug Mann

TEAMWORK MAKES OUR DREAM WORK!

--------------------------------------------

He then fills in this template and sends:

Hi <prospect>,
   My name is <name> and I too want to thank you for evaluating our .WS Websites Global Domain International business!  You most likely, have already heard from your immediate sponsor, Doug Mann.  Well, I am Doug's sponsor and I TOO have an interest in helping you to achieve great success with a GDI business.

My main purpose though, in sending you an email, is so you'll know that there are more people in this incredible business than just Doug -- there is a huge growing team.  This is a REAL Internet-based business that REAL people like you and I and Doug and thousands of others are having REAL success with.

Anyway, I know I speak for Doug too when I say that I really look forward to having the opportunity to help you achieve your dreams in life with this business.

Cheers!,
<name>
GDI Independent Rep.
<email>
<address>

P.S.
Did you notice where I live?  This is truly a GLOBAL opportunity.  The whole world is our marketplace with this system.   Smiley

----------------------------------------

This is a great tag-team system and it's helping us both.

Feel free to use if you like and modify to your tastes.  Smiley

- Doug

« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 03:39:04 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Success isn't a secret, it's formula.
Clara Sheppard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2005, 12:27:17 PM »

Does anyone have suggestions for emails to send out for leads purchased from GDI.
that doesn't watch the movie? I just need a good "subject" title to "catch their eye'
and not think it is "spam" mail, etc., then any suggestions for the body of the email?
You have their telephone number and are unable  to make telephone contact with
them. 
I'm a "newbie", and don't want to waste these leads without attempting to make
some sort of contact with them.

Thank you for any suggestions and assistance! !
Clara Sheppard
Euless, Texas

Redefining Cheap Ways to Weallth
ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2005, 02:04:34 PM »

Clara 

I just sned thema thank you email and say hi to them! But i was wondering that also Does anyone have a good email to use to get these people to look at the video?

Thanks chris
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2005, 05:47:37 PM »

DOT WS (website) will be LARGER than DOT COM (commercial)
How would you like to have one dollar for every Dot com. Domain name that exists everywhere on planet Earth? Have you ever fantasized about having one dollar for every automobile that travels the highways in the entire world? Do you remember when 1-800 phone numbers were first introduced? Now there are no more 800 numbers available. You have 888's 877's etc. I wish I could somehow wave a magic wand and have you understand the HUGE income available to you via Global Domains International (GDI). I hope you are a visionary. Your total cost to participate is only $10 per month.

Stake Your Claim www.yourURL.ws
Each and every month my check grows bigger and bigger! DO THIS FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY
DOT WS (website) will be LARGER than DOT COM (commercial)

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2005, 06:06:16 PM »

Very good follow up letter, Nicole!! I really like it. It should open up some people's mind to actually think about the opportunity we have going here.

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: