April 27, 2024, 01:31:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Success is ALL in the follow-up...  (Read 59972 times)
Marvin Drobes

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2005, 08:11:38 PM »

Clara,

Some subject lines for consideration as followups to people who have watched your movie;

a)  Name, What did you think?
b)  How did it feel to be the "Star" of the movie?
c)  You have seen, heard so what's next...

Hope you find these as useful as I have.

Your Partner In Success,
Marvin Drobes
Dee Hudson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2005, 07:53:24 PM »

I have a couple of email messages that I send to a new movie watcher.  The first goes out right away and the second is a follow-up 2 days later.  In the second message, I subtly indicate that this is the last email from me (so they don't think I'm going to keep spamming them).

However, the most effective email they receive after watching the movie isn't the initial message they get from me, but instead, the follow-up email they get from my immediate upline member letting them know that I am not the only person in this business offering to help them...there are others!

Here is the template I send my upline once I fill in the viewers first name and email address:

Subject:
Tag-Team Request - New Movie Watcher(s)

Body:
<upline>, I sent my welcome email.  Could you send your welcome email too.

Thanks!

Name: <firstname>
Email: <email>

Doug Mann

TEAMWORK MAKES OUR DREAM WORK!

--------------------------------------------

He then fills in this template and sends:

Hi <prospect>,
   My name is <name> and I too want to thank you for evaluating our .WS Websites Global Domain International business!  You most likely, have already heard from your immediate sponsor, Doug Mann.  Well, I am Doug's sponsor and I TOO have an interest in helping you to achieve great success with a GDI business.

My main purpose though, in sending you an email, is so you'll know that there are more people in this incredible business than just Doug -- there is a huge growing team.  This is a REAL Internet-based business that REAL people like you and I and Doug and thousands of others are having REAL success with.

Anyway, I know I speak for Doug too when I say that I really look forward to having the opportunity to help you achieve your dreams in life with this business.

Cheers!,
<name>
GDI Independent Rep.
<email>
<address>

P.S.
Did you notice where I live?  This is truly a GLOBAL opportunity.  The whole world is our marketplace with this system.   Smiley

----------------------------------------

This is a great tag-team system and it's helping us both.

Feel free to use if you like and modify to your tastes.  Smiley

- Doug

I would like to thank every one for all the templates, I am going to try them and see what has the best responce
Thanks again
dee Hudson
HeleneReedy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2005, 02:07:57 PM »

Hi,
I purchased 500 leads and I understand that after someone views the presentation, it is up to me to follow up with them.  What happens to the others who do not view?  Are they sent follow up invitations or should I follow up with my own email?  I have read that there are a series of letters sent but I cannot find an example of these.  I do not want to email these folks if they are already being followed up with an autoresponder....Can someone clarify?
Thanks
Helene Reedy
SSmith

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2005, 02:42:07 PM »

Helen

I have a suggestion.  Why don't you send yourself a test email.  Enter yourself into the invite system and file the notices received from GDI.

Sherri
Matt S

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2005, 06:32:21 PM »

Hi Clara & Helene,

You got me thinking  Roll Eyes. I purchased leads from GDI too and I left it to them to process but the result was not good, I did not get any sign up at all from that batch. At least we should have received some kind of feedback from the Leads office at the end of their promotion, if I am not mistaken their promotion last for the duration of within three weeks. I would suggest the Leads back office whom is concerned should inform us of what they have done with the leads we purchased and also tell us the messages in the invitations/reminders sent to the leads  Huh. Then, if we receive no result from their invitations, we could at least try to contact the prospects ourselves. The leads we purchased from GDI are costly; at 0.98 cents each for a minimum order of 50 units and it would be a waste to ignore them without further follow up  Shocked.

MattS

Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2005, 06:39:12 PM »

Matt,

You can go to your leads section in your member's area and download the leads you purchased. Follow-up by phone or post.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
JNapier

Living by Faith! One day at a time!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2005, 08:33:35 PM »

GDI sends out some great follow-up emails to every lead we send through our invite system. Ever so often I put my name and email address into my invite system to see what follow-up emails my prospects receive. I am highly impressed with all of them. 

I suggest all of you that have not done so, check it out for yourself. You will be pleasingly surprised.  Then, after their emails have completed you can send your own email campaigns to continue to follow up as long as the prospect hasn't opted out.

All my best,
Norma  Shocked

Living by Faith,
one day at a time!
Matt S

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2005, 09:41:36 PM »

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for your advice but I already have the leads name list printed in hard copy right on the day I received confirmation of my purchase.

My question is that how could I find out what promotional materials that GDI sent to these leads. It would not be wise for me to duplicate sending the same stuff to these people. As you said “cold calls” by phone and standard mail would be an option. Then, I would say this method defeated the purpose of Network Marketing  Roll Eyes.

However, I will go by your advice because I seethat you are doing very well in this busines. [/i][/b]
My best regards.
MattS

Rhonda D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2005, 05:18:15 PM »

I've seen email and phone calls as follow-ups, but what about snail mail ... especially when you don't have a phone number but you have an address.  I know there are chances that the emails sent to my leads won't be seen b/c of the spam filters and such, so I was thinking since I have mailing addresses maybe I should use them.  Maybe not for all the leads, but at least for some, like the locals I've come across for starters.  What do yall think?  If the mailing address is provided in the lead I can use it right? 

Rhonda D

"Everything's impossible ... 'til it ain't."
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2005, 05:40:08 PM »

This idea can work it will take time.

I use direct mail as followup also if have persons name and address and their hard to reach or request information via mail.

The key is to keep it simple I use flyer and cover letter where person has any questions has my phone number or address to contact me this creates urgency.

take care
K Ellens

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2005, 05:47:52 PM »

Hi Rhonda,

I don't see why you couldn't use it, but why?  Keep it simple.  Prospects determines what they must do when they see what you're doing.  If they see you're sending a snail mail follow-up, then they figure they have to also and most likely will shy away from joining.  Furthermore, it is crucial that you follow up ASAP while the lead is hot.  Snail mail may take 3-5 days to arrive.  Email follow-ups are still the best way to go.  They are effective because they work.  Best wishes.

Kevin Ellens
Amy Derby

i am a work in progress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2005, 08:23:53 PM »

My opinion is:  In addition to email, yes.  Instead of email, no.

It's by no means necessary, and it's not something I'd tell a new downline member they had to do. 

I send thank you notes to folks who have viewed the presentation, for example.  This takes approximately 30 seconds each.  Not any longer than typing out an email.

And mailing letters isn't time consuming, either, if you use a template for your letter and just plug in the name, business (if applicable), and address.  If you have a ton of them, just do a mail merge.  Merge the excel list of gdi leads with your template letter in word, and viola.  30 seconds.  (Mail merge works for mailing labels, too.)

Good post, Rhonda.  Smiley

~Amy~

"Imagine Being More Afraid of Freedom Than Slavery." ~Pamela Sneed~
Rhonda D

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2005, 08:39:23 PM »

Why would I?  Well not all emails get past the spam filters ... if there are a large number of emails not opened, maybe they might actually open an envelope.  I don't know.  Right now I'm very aggravated - I have 10000 leads in limbo basically awaiting delivery since the 2nd . Supposedly they are adding more servers, but I've heard that's been stated before.  I have only been a member for like a week and already seen downtime more than once  Undecided.  I sent out 100 leads through the invite system.  No one has even opened them yet and it's been a couple days.  Seems odd that NONE of them have opened it by now.  I think I would like to try to at least snail mail the locals to give it a more personal touch since my hubby and I would like to build locally.  As far as everyone else ... I don't know.  So basically I guess it wouldn't exactly be a follow-up if they never read the email to begin with.  It would be more like initial contact.  Just trying to think of different ways to make contact to leads when email doesn't seem to work as well.  Or maybe it just seems like that to me considering I'm having some difficulties.

Oh and Amy, I'll have to try and figure out how to do that w/ Excel.  I've actually never really played around w/ that prog much.  I can see how it would come in handy.  And I like the idea of thank you notes.  It just seems more personal to send something like that and not just an email.

Rhonda D
« Last Edit: August 07, 2005, 08:41:34 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

"Everything's impossible ... 'til it ain't."
SSmith

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2005, 12:02:31 AM »

Or initial contact?

Have you thought about cost?  Until your mailer is back up, why don't you spend the same amount of time sending each lead an email through your ISP?  Really local contacts can be hand delivered.  There is nothing inexpensive about Snail Mail.

Sherri
Deborah H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2005, 07:06:00 PM »

If you'd like to TRY mailing info. I'd use postcards as the postage is cheeper.
Deborah H Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: