April 24, 2024, 04:27:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: What if my upline never contacts me?  (Read 45045 times)
Simone Greiner

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2006, 06:45:05 AM »

Hello to everyone,

I am new as far as getting 'the show on the road' is concerned and I have a specific need.

Because I have no person in my upline who is communicating, I seek a mentor who can help me initially set things up correctly for I am not technically blessed.

If there is that  knowledgeable person out there, willing, ready and able to hold my hand until I am standing on my feet, I shall be eternally grateful.

Thank you.

Simone
JuanFelix

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2006, 06:20:15 PM »

Hi Simone,,, I just posted this letter:
=====================

I have a sample ad that I'm using and hooked up with a very inexpensive/powerful tool that actully advertises my site night and day everyday. I don't touch it ... it's on automatic. It's $10.00 a month. You put your ad in and click on " set and forget ". I use an adtracker and I can see hits on a daily basis. Just thought I'd mention this in case anybody wants to take a look.

If you're curious I'll send you the info.

I know we are all trying different things... these are just my efforts if you want to take a peek.

E-mail me at:

subject line " JFELIX - SEND ME THE INFO "

Good Luck to all of us!!!!! John
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 06:25:46 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2006, 09:24:24 PM »

Take responsibility for yourself... This is a very simple system. Know what you have and take action. What if my upline never contacts me...   SO WHAT.
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2007, 05:42:55 AM »

On the other side of the coin.

I have ALWAYS been ready to help. I even help other people's downline members. I want everyone to succeed but so many people are just Lazy and Un-motivated! It can get really frustrating when a newbie emails you several times and picks your brain with questions they could easily find if they would just read and then they just stop communication all together. This has happened to me so many times recently that I am starting to understand why some upline sponsors never contact their downline. What has happened to Common Courtesy?

Brad Kamanski   (Willing To Help But Getting A Little Skeptical)  Huh Undecided
Arvin Sodhi

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2007, 06:43:08 PM »

Hi Everyone ...anyone ...

What does one do if their upline doesn't return their downlines emails ..or voicemails.  Here's the deal, since I joined GDI, I have recieved many automated emails from some database in California welcoming me to GDI ..... It would b nice to see that "rare" email from an upline contact person.  I'm sorry but at this moment I really don't have the feeling of a "team environment", its more like I'm on my own.  Yes, there are a lot of great tools and suggestions to help me build my businness but what if you've tried everything ...and I mean everything! from radio ads, newspaper, ads here there and everywhere ..email after email, I'm sure that someone in GDI will agree with me that it does get a crazy. 

Is threre anyone out there can help me

Thank you

« Last Edit: March 21, 2007, 02:52:55 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
WStewart

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2007, 11:03:16 PM »

The fact that my upline never contacted me is not that important. Well, they did. They had me sign up for another $10 a month for some stupid site from which I got nothing from it until I figured that out.  What really irks me is that I want to develop a real
website and you have to go to the http://ftp.hosting.ws to develop anything over 4K characters but it is always under construction.
I opted out to go to hosting.ws about a month ago so it is not problem it is GDI's problem. Can anyone tell me why and how I can use this option and why this site is always under construction.
Angela_Meadows

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2007, 03:09:44 AM »

You know it is very sad.  I'm trying to use this as one of my selling points.  I started the system six years ago and lasted two weeks before I gave up.  NOT THIS TIME!  I can' t imagine the line I would have had I stayed in the site.

It is strange though. I would be so happy to have one lonely propsect.  I guess the good Lord made me wait til I had a small but meager bag of tricks to send along.   I've been trying for 15 years to make money.  This year through another site I made $13 dollars.  I was so excited. to make my first online profits.  Especially after 15 yrs of trying. 

I look forward to this being a major investment move. I pray for more people in my downline.
I'm putting the word out.  Offering ebooks and everything. Staying up days at a time.  Just to see another soul.

I have to say i'm not to impressed with the editor available with this site.  I have contacted my upline in hopes of finding some help.
I foolishly deleted my sales page.
Well good luck to you all!  God bless.

Angela Meadow
« Last Edit: July 24, 2007, 03:10:45 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2007, 07:50:57 AM »

Hi Angela,

I am sorry that things are so frustrating for you.  15 years is a long time.  I am glad to see that you are not going to give up.  As you know, business, online or not, takes time.  Perhaps it is your methods that need to be tweaked.  Take a look at the following site.  It offers a wealth of information.  Perhaps you will find it useful. 

It is unfortunate that many uplines do not make contact with those in their downline.  However, that is a reality that can't be changed.  There are lots of other people in this business that do offer assistance.  Much of that is seen through the forums.  Post your questions and they will be answered.  Endurance will reflect success.

http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html

Take care
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
MartinLauritsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2007, 05:15:16 PM »

Unfortunately upline support is very conspicious with GDI for its absence. I have been with GDI now for 4 months and nothing as yet from any uplines. If it wasn't for this forum there would simply be no team environment at all with GDI. I agree with a previous post, I feel that I am in this on my own. It is frustrating, particularly when I see a couple of my uplines consistently on the leader boards and I am struggling to attract anyone despite my, not insignificant, advertising and promotion campaigns.

Eternally optimistic

Have a good one!
Cheers
Marty
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2007, 05:58:38 PM »

Hi Marty,

I do not feel that it is just GDI uplines that poses a challenge.  The lack of contact happens in every business.  All I can say is that I have changed the contact level in my downline as I keep in touch regularily.  As far a being on your own, that is unfortunate that you feel that way since your posts have been responded to.  However, as far as building your business, it is truly up to you.  Take care Martry.  Project yourself into the positive because only YOU have the power to do that.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Eric Estrada Sr

Southern Gentleman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2007, 02:45:21 PM »

Hi All,
  My name is Eric R. Estrada Sr. Yes that is my real name. Lol. I know what ya'll mean about not getting help from my sponsor(s). I got help from my 4th and 6th level upline by phone and they told me they sent me information but I never got any information. My only help so far was VERBALLY from my 6th level and the rest from here on the forum. Other affiliates have contacted me to point me in the right direction and I am thankful for that. I still have alot to leard and many questions to ask. I still do not know how to START building a downline since I do not have much money. Any advice on that and also how to get the GDI movie on my website page I am making?

Eric
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2007, 10:54:51 PM »

Hi All,
  My name is Eric R. Estrada Sr. Yes that is my real name. Lol. I know what ya'll mean about not getting help from my sponsor(s). I got help from my 4th and 6th level upline by phone and they told me they sent me information but I never got any information. My only help so far was VERBALLY from my 6th level and the rest from here on the forum. Other affiliates have contacted me to point me in the right direction and I am thankful for that. I still have alot to leard and many questions to ask. I still do not know how to START building a downline since I do not have much money. Any advice on that and also how to get the GDI movie on my website page I am making?

Eric
Hi Eric,
I share your frustration with upline assistance.  If you would like 2000 free leads a day, visit http://www.gditeambuilder.ws/peblz.  Membership is free and the site offers more in the way of traffic and passive income programs.  As far as the movie on your site, not too knowledgeable in that other than offering a link as a way to view.  Take care and wish you all the best.
Paula

BradleyDavenport

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: October 27, 2007, 04:26:58 AM »

hi every one my name is bradly davenport, Wel now i see that i am not the only one that fells abondan. I just started a week ago and i have one downline. i introdust him on my own, just as i am writing this ijust got a nathere one on my downline. See i feel like that i am doing this on my own by answer there emails when GDI is looking for invites for me tell i get four on my downline. i dont now if they are getting a responce from the invites or if i have to do it so i took it on myself to do it on my own so i might be running in to them or not.Can some one tell me if i am doing this wrong or should i keep doing what i am doing to keep all mt invites from GDI invite .   
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2007, 10:40:45 AM »

hi every one my name is bradly davenport, Wel now i see that i am not the only one that fells abondan. I just started a week ago and i have one downline. i introdust him on my own, just as i am writing this ijust got a nathere one on my downline. See i feel like that i am doing this on my own by answer there emails when GDI is looking for invites for me tell i get four on my downline. i dont now if they are getting a responce from the invites or if i have to do it so i took it on myself to do it on my own so i might be running in to them or not.Can some one tell me if i am doing this wrong or should i keep doing what i am doing to keep all mt invites from GDI invite .   

Hi Bradley,

Besides using the GDI invite, you can also use some of the strategies below:
1) Share the DVD with friends and family members
2) Give out name cards
3) Post classifieds in your local newspaper

If you prefer to promote online, you can:
1) Use traffic exchanges
2) Advertise with Google adwords (you will receive instant traffic!)
3) Submit to search engine and web directories
4) Join social networking sites like Myspace, Yuwie or Apsense to interact with prospects
5) Write articles about GDI, network marketing, or home business and post on your blog or submit to article directories (most effective!!)

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
ChristinaMedina

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2008, 03:18:28 AM »

Well Id like to say hello to everyone and to also say Im glad that there is a forum to go to.  I have been signed up since 2007 but still nothing so now im reading everything again and trying to see where Im going so very wrong at this. I think if I keep at it I will get the hang of it.  It seems I have always had this issue with getting people to see that not everything on the web is a rip off (does'nt help much when you've lost everything and have to start over).  So been there done that, but Im not giving up I know it can happen. I do really wish I knew and could understand about making my own website, but my problem is I need to see it done step by step not in words, im the one who likes to put things together step by step by pictures then I can relate the words.  I build things that way, I know its backwards but I have to see by doing. So for now I will leave site building alone and just work on getting a greater understanding of how everything works here.  I know I will be here for a long time I dont quit that fast.  So hello eveyone have a wonderful day/night.  Tina
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: