April 19, 2024, 08:32:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: What if my upline never contacts me?  (Read 44987 times)
BrendaSue

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2005, 10:42:26 AM »

By the way,,,,, thank you so much to all of those who wrote to me and asked me for my help!! It makes me feel good that I can be usefull. It doesn't matter if you are or are not in my downline, I feel like we are a huge family and I want all of us to be successfull.  I have met so many nice people with GDI and I love helping each and everyone of you get started.

Remember, success CAN happen if you want it bad enough!

Warmest,
Brenda Sue Smiley
LoganWandell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2005, 08:51:25 AM »

Hello Everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Logan Wandell and as of now (7/26/05)... I'm still a free member and have been taking in all the posts and information I've come accross here...Man do ya'll ROCK OR WHAT!! I've never seen such support in a bussiness like this... come to think of it, I don't think anyone really compares!

I do know how important an upline is, and have sought help before. I just checked my up line after calling him up today and left a message, and discovered he'd been terminated for abuse! And all the rest have the same phone number in another country...I've emailed them, but to no avail. Luckily I happened upon this forum!

I'm out here in Dallas, TX well ...30 east of it anyway..

Wife is always skeptical of every deal that comes my way... (I'm a stay at home dad with a 2 & 4 y/o and one on the way..., she's an RN, and I've usually ended up with Sales/Marketing jobs.) I know after she realizes what an awesome opportunity this is, (and I can get rolling Wink ) she'll be thankful I finally found the right business. I'm also a voice-over talent out here as well, and discovered the commercial time on the radio is not all that expensive in the country... any thoughts?

I'd be nice to hear from an upline soon? Who are the BIG DOGS here, I am availabel as you next APPRENTICE, or Patawan...(whatever?) Anyone care to adopt? (sure wish I'd heard of this back in May... with hosting (2 years) and domain name (3 years) it was close to $350!....I could've saved more than $100 right there!)

That's the best thing to "plug" to everyone... the affordability of web presence all together! (I bet in the small towns out in the country.... this deal will explode!  Not to mention their cheap newpaper ads!... a good phone message on your cell couldn't hurt either I suppose, or even advising 'starving salespeople' at the local dealerships on slow days *I was one of MANY!* (chat with them on a test drive and leave a few cards in the glove box or some other seceret compartment...if they don't find it someone else will!)
(the best ones are the ones who don't even walk up to great you... they're either too nervous, bord, or already met their goal for the week... nonetheless, they want money!
My appologies for the babblin', I reckon I answered my own post! Ah well, that's probably not the first time that happened.

Any OTHER advice would be much apreciated.  Look forward to hearing from ... anyone!

Thanks in advance!

Logan Wandell (rookie)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 08:53:25 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Here's somthing to think about:
"Only when you speak, can someone listen to your message" Word Of Mouth: It's the Secret to Network Marketing!

"The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse gets the cheese!"
Gerald Yancey

I just love sinking my teeth into this business!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2005, 03:06:23 PM »

Hello Logan,

I enjoyed your babblin. You mentioned some great ideas. I can since the enthusiam you have for this opportunity. Keep it up!
Also, congrats on your unborn child. All your children and your wife will benefit from this amazing opportunity. GDI is where it's
at!

Gerald Wink

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!
Jason Smith

The end of an epic journey begins with one step.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2005, 10:36:43 PM »

Some excellent ideas Logan.

I know the sting of not having contact with uplines. But I just shrug is off and will just remember how not to treat MY downlines when I finally start getting some. But I have had more support here at these forums then I could have ever imagined!

So welcome aboard, good luck, and keep on truckin!

Here's to our shared success! Smiley

Jason
GrantD

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2005, 10:03:54 AM »

I think the problem with uplines not contacting their downline, is the fact that is a unilevil program, as people put people all across their front line,  there is no need to contact them, as they intend to give them no hlep anyway, that is put people below them.

I wish they would change this program to a true matrix, maybe 3 wide, in that way everyone would be helping each other.

My upline, i do have contact with him, as he has decided to build this as a matrix, he buildt one leg, now is starting on his second, so anyone from now on he puts on will fall under my husband, and because of his example, we have decided to do the same thing , build one leg at a time, and then start another, that would encourge the people in your downline,and motivate them to bring people in also.

elizabeth
Jacqueline Silbiger

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2005, 10:10:18 AM »

Hi

I am a new member here.

My upline has been contacting me, but something has cropped up that I need advice on.

I am starting up from Italy, in this country there is such a huge potential.  I am trying to learn as much as I can about the system, and find all the information GDI supplies a bit hard to take in quickly, but I am very enthusiastic about it all and believe that in Italy it could be a huge success, even though one does not hear much about it right now, even when going onto the web, and searching Virgilio or Alice which are Italian web suppliers.  Very little trace of GDI that I could see! 

I have loads of ONLY ITALIAN SPEAKING leads over here, but great possibilities of making this work if I can get a website translated.

I noticed that you have a photo of an Italian member advertised, but I cannot seem to find them, or anyone in Italy for that matter, in the forum. My question is are there any Italian members out there, Italian uplines, sponsors etc that I can contact that you know the names of?

I have had excellent advice from Mr Martell, who actually does have a site that has Italian language incorporated which would help me to get started over here.    It is natural that I would like to learn more from Mr Martell even though he is not my direct upline.

My questions are many, but at the moment there are issues that are blocking me from moving forward regarding my determination to get this programme out in Italian.  I never thought there would be such a wonderful opportunity, and now that it is right here in front of me, there seem to be problems getting it out there because of protocol, etc.

At the moment, this situation seems frustrating.

Any advice about how to go ahead with this or is there anything that can be done that would enable me to tap into the GDI sites that can be translated into Italian, and learn from them.

Thank you.

Best wishes

Jacqueline
J_Mcfadden

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2005, 02:12:47 PM »

In any business, there are people who don't take their assets seriously.

You are an asset to your upline.  Let them know about it by holding your hand up and saying "hey, pay attention".

Go to your back office and click on the "upline" link.  The five people above you are listed there.  Email or call all of them and tell them that you want to learn and succeed.

Any serious mentor will make that a priority (it's profitable and it provides leadership in the downline).

If no one responds, find a new upline.  It's that simple.

GDI is definitely the right company, but remember if you want to succeed in business you need a support system you can count on.

You have the absolute right to CHOOSE your upline.  If the people you're working with won't help you.....choose someone else.

G

My question to you is this...how do you find a new upline and how do you go about changing it if your upline is not too cooperative in responding to your emails.  I had no idea you could choose your upline in this business.

I am new to this and emailed my upline once when I was enrolled and only heard from my sponser a few times and then its like she dropped off the face of the earth.  I can understand that maybe it can become a bit overwhelming but what about the people who sign up and then after the first week of trial say "Now what do I do?".  I am in desperate need of guidance and I don't want to terminate this since this is the first biz that I have stumbled across that is affordable and can probably make me a supplemental income but I won't know until I know what I have to do to make that happen.

Any suggestions?

Jennifer McFadden
Cathy Weir

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2005, 02:50:23 PM »

This is for all you new people that don't have the support nor answers from their upline.
I find to that to have success in any Network Marketing is first and foremost...
NEVER GIVE UP !!!

It's not to those that believe the most,
But to those that believe the LONGEST
That find the success they are seeking !!!

For myself, I have been in GDI since October, and my downline page looks like a
pumpkin it is so orange..   Cheesy
What I have been doing is accessing everything that GDI has to offer.  Sending out
my 100 leads per day, getting rather good responses. Some blue members A green one ! 

If what you are doing isnt' getting the results you want, change it.  Find the to answers
the questions you had about GDI.  Whether it be here in the forum or by going over and
over your website to find the answers yourself.  Get to know GDI 100%, THEN once you do
get that ONE new sign up, YOU will be the upline with all the answers to the same
questions YOU had when you signed up. 
On the days that you get discouraged remember that it sometimes only takes that ONE
person in your downline that could take your business to a totally new level.  Think BIG !
BIG ! BIG !  and you will soon find that drive to keep on going.
Help your downline set up the simple things that other people don't think of
eg.  Good file management on your computer
      Saving emails sent out to new prospects... (make changes is they aren't pulling in
       the results you like)   
Let them know that you are always open to their ideas.  Make them FEEL like they are
a part of a workable team !
Once you get the hang of working the business online, and get a FULL understanding
of what GDI has to offer, working the warm market is a piece of cake !!
As your excitement and faith in GDI grows,  you will find that your business will also grow.

So don't fall into the 'poor upline' syndrome...
Fall into the STRONG downline syndrome instead !!!

PS.
To keep MY motivation up...  I have pictures posted on my walls next to my computer
on the things that I want from my business.  (ok The Yatch was a little to much ! lol)
So on those days when I just don't want to do the work...  I look at those pictures....
And it puts me back into overdrive !   

HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2005, 07:22:34 PM »

Cathy,

I liked your comment about not giving up.

Do you think if Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Micheal Jordan ever gave up they would still be in the same profession.

Each of these individuals had a dream, they knew it would take time, effort, and a good mentor.

GDI and the numerous trainings we have at our finger tips is wonderful and we should encourage all those who don't feel they have been supported by their upline or sponsor to find a leader and ask for help.

If I gave up on GDI after the 7 day period would have never got to meet some incredible caring people who aren't afraid to share how to market ect...

So to all those associates give this business a year if I can do it part time and have my regular job we all can!

NelfaSquires

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2005, 03:27:15 AM »

In any business, there are people who don't take their assets seriously.

You are an asset to your upline.  Let them know about it by holding your hand up and saying "hey, pay attention".

Go to your back office and click on the "upline" link.  The five people above you are listed there.  Email or call all of them and tell them that you want to learn and succeed.

Any serious mentor will make that a priority (it's profitable and it provides leadership in the downline).

If no one responds, find a new upline.  It's that simple.

GDI is definitely the right company, but remember if you want to succeed in business you need a support system you can count on.

You have the absolute right to CHOOSE your upline.  If the people you're working with won't help you.....choose someone else.

G

I agree Ginger! Exactly what I did. I have been with NO HELP from my upline for months... so I decided to cancel my account and signed up a different one under someone else's. I don't think he deserves having my business if he ain't there to support me. Anyhow, TEAM WORK is really important and glad to be part of this forum - it is such a big help!

Nelfa Squires - Director MVWA Portal
Eli M

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2006, 05:07:31 PM »

ELI here,
 complete newbie to GDI and marketing all together. i got an autorespond welcome letter from my sponsor... then about 6 or 7 from another member in my upline. mostly trying to get me to join all his other stuff. all autoresponders too. i mainly jumped into this just to save a name for myself, hoping to be able to invest a little bit of money into it sometime. then start growing. i dont really have any extra money for promoting. i emailed everyone i know. nobody is interested. followed up again with all of them just in case... nobody. i have put flyers up everywhere. i am an american living in germany. most germans do speak at least a little bit of english. i just wish they would get the 7 minute movie in other languages up and running soon. then i could get my wife to help me translate a good flyer to put out. so... i tried emails, flyers(at least 1,000 to 2,000 total), and a few traffic exchanges. is there anything else i can do? my phone was shut off cuz i didnt have the money for it a month ago. finally caught that one up so here i am.  i can barely pay my rent right now... let alone pay for leads that probably wouldnt get me anywhere anyways. i have been with GDI only a few weeks. i know it takes time. just hoping that someone out there might have and ace up thier sleeve...... thanks for any help i can get..... ELI
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2006, 01:40:10 AM »

I did build a series of thirteen emails which you can subscribe to to try and solve the problem of an upline who does not contact you. It is aimed at costing less than $50 to get you going. It contains step by step instructions about how to get traffic to whatever site you are promoting. You can pass the emails on to your own downline so you yourselg are not perceived as a bad upline. It doesn't cost anything to subscribe.

You will find the subscription form at http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/EmailSteps.html
Arthur_J

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2006, 10:02:43 AM »

Hi everyone

I am Arthur Jacobsen and new on the forum.
New to GDI as well, I'm still in my trial but of course I plan to stay with GDI.
I am not really happy about it, I will soon revamp the site.
However, having nobody reffered as of yet, I was wondering if anyone is able to give me some instant messenger (or chatroom) help.

Really, I feel like I'll manage but I need some help starting up. I've contacted my upline but so far not much really. Seems like they are really busy making money not having any time left for me.
I'm really looking for some people that I can contact if I stumble upon a new question.
I have been studying making money on the internet for more than two weeks straight, my eyes look like little LCD screens now. GDI wasn't the only thing I looked into, but I have learned you need to focus on one project at the time. Overwhelmed by all the info, but still very very excited to start referring people, I really need someone helpful enough willing to help me taking off.

Suggestions or comments for my site are appriciated  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: March 18, 2006, 10:58:15 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Matthew Green

"Stop thinking about it, Start doing it"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2006, 02:13:24 PM »

Hello Arthur
I was wondering if anyone is able to give me some instant messenger (or chatroom) help.

I feel like I'll manage but I need some help starting up. I've contacted my upline but so far not much really. Seems like they are really busy making money not having any time left for me.
I'm really looking for some people that I can contact if I stumble upon a new question.
I have been studying making money on the internet for more than two weeks straight, my eyes look like little LCD screens now. GDI wasn't the only thing I looked into, but I have learned you need to focus on one project at the time. Overwhelmed by all the info, but still very very excited to start referring people, I really need someone helpful enough willing to help me taking off.
You reently joined my Downline at HIT, welcome to the TEAM...  I am not your GDI Sponsor but that is not an issue...

I will gladly meet up with you in Mesenger if you want to discuss Marketing Strategies or the Weather or whatever really.
BTW Arthur There is a lot to be gained from SHARING with others, be it information, ideas or resources;   Wink

Regards,
MarvinD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2006, 05:33:46 PM »

Arthur,

First let me welcome you to GDI.  As you will find out about our opportunity that we function like an over populated family.  What I mean by this is that just the fact that you have come to the Forum you will be hearing from many of those that are doing this business who will be happy to share what has worked for them so that your learning curve can be shortened considerably.

Besides the Forum you will find that several of our core leaders have developed training sites for their downlines and now share them with all of GDI's membership.  For example I would encourage you to visit www.gdi-made-easy.ws  and also my personal training site at www.wealth411.ws

You should also check out the Recorded Trainings we have posted at the www.wealth411.ws   along with the archived shows of the WS Radio Show.

If there is anything else I can help you with please do not hesitate to contact me.

Your Partner In Success,
Marvin Drobes

Teaching, Coaching & Mentoring individuals how to earn full-time incomes working from the comfort of their home.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: