April 18, 2024, 07:15:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Wealth Guide!  (Read 45649 times)
Blue25
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2012, 02:41:40 PM »

Hello. Where I can find a Step by step guide of GDI in Spanish? In a while ago I was in the members area but now I see there. Thank you!

You may follow these steps to review the welcome emails that were sent to you at the time of registration:

1) Log in to your account at www.website.ws/members
2) Click on "Headquarters Highlights" from menu on the left
3) Click on the link "Tools to help you grow" and "Everything you need to get started"

To change the language in the Members Area and read the welcome emails in Spanish you will need to click on the Spanish flag located on the left side above the "Home" section.

Sandra
GDI Forum Support
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2012, 11:27:56 AM »

If anyone want the Wealth Guide just email me and I will issue it. You can then go to Google Docs and translate it then save it to your computer in any language. That is the easy way I have my inner group do it. It works only if you work it.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
MarcusHerring

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2014, 10:14:35 AM »

Hey everybody! I'm back with GDI and things are just getting better. Support and experience are true leadership skills and there is certianly plenty of it in this forum. This forum is a great wealth of information to help all of us succeed in the business. I don't care what method you use, the key thing is to be consistent. One thing I have not heard that much about is social networking. I use Twitter and Facebook and my followers are growing plus it's free. Another key in this business is to work with your sponsor and let him/her show you the ropes. They have already made all the mistakes so, they will teach you what not to do. There is a old saying in this business "when failing reach out and up"! Another is if you help enough people get what they want, you will get what you want!

mo money
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2015, 12:01:28 PM »

Hey, if anyone of you. Need to learn how to change anything within GDI to your native language make contact with me below. I will need you email.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Latrelle Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2017, 11:42:39 AM »

Just downloaded the wealth guide to my phone. I'm definitely motivated. Let's get the forums back crackin'. We need to help each other as much as we can. I'm here for anyone who'd like to talk. Call me at (330) 352-6184. Just mention GDI
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »

Hey, if anyone of you. Need to learn how to change anything within GDI to your native language make contact with me below. I will need your email.

This is an old thread...for those who do not understand term "Thread" this is an outdated message area...please look at the date messages posted and that will share newness...

If you ever need support and first your upline has not given you quality hands on real human support. Then, contact me via below my 24/7 method. Nothing should cost you for GDI support and that means ever!

We get things done...

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: