March 28, 2024, 09:17:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Worldwide Community Growing...  (Read 70987 times)
DanielB7

zodo.WS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2019, 06:26:08 PM »

Very awesome stuff! I would be curious to know - how many active members does GDI have now? Would love to have regular updates from the home office again - maybe even just a monthly newsletter, or a post here or on Facebook. Kind of a "status of the business" kind of deal. A conference call would also work well for this.

Thoughts, anyone?

Daniel J. Briere, Independent Global Affiliate
Global Domains International, Inc.
zodo.WS
Akela Wiley

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2019, 02:59:44 PM »

Hi everyone how are you guys doing I am new to this
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »

Hi everyone how are you guys doing I am new to this

This is an old thread...for those who do not understand term "Thread" this is an outdated message area...please look at the date messages posted and that will share newness...

If you ever need support and first your upline has not given you quality hands on real human support. Then, contact me via below my 24/7 method. Nothing should cost you for GDI support and that means ever!

We get things done...

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2020, 04:06:47 PM »

Hello Guest and GDI Family

Just thought I would keep this location alive with possible messages. I know that it seems GDI is amazing, which it is!

Nevertheless, it is a tool and we need for your to navigate through all of GDI member area. That is the only way you will have success using GDI...

Perhaps no one will reply, so contact me below and we can walk through all of GDI in no time. That way you will create ideas how to apply GDI to your unique needs and life.

Gratitude,
 Roll EyesWilliam

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2021, 11:44:03 AM »

Let's Make This Simple!

We offer no cost lifetime support. You joined our "GDI" family, per say. Each unique and equipt with "Skill Sets" given to use in your life.

GDI well, consider with our encouragement. Think of all location online as just tools. Get it, tools and based on your passion to serve people,communities,earth. We will walk you thought until you find that one passion which will become your new company.

Legacies, are not wished upon? They are not just visioned? We must use advisors which cost nothing, people live to help you on a worthy cause. Just consider not focusing on Vanity, Greed and Fear...

Next, contact me today!

We will walk you through how you have 10 per-established departments for your new company...etc...

Did we catch your attention...never looked at GDI as a foundational tool, yet each one of you focus on how fast, you can get people to believe in the gaining vast money. How money will help you and your family. How money from others will remove basic lack of needs. Wrong, it's how you gain, use and provide for others that increases an overflow of money.

Never, if you just get this. Focus on money = Greed, then Vanity manifest lastly Fear of loosing the little you have. Perhaps that is why we are strategically placed in your life for a season.

Nothing is by chance, luck, etc...

Call me Will...just call me, Ha ha ha

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: