March 28, 2024, 09:53:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Wealth Guide!  (Read 45321 times)
gdi
« on: October 31, 2006, 12:16:20 PM »

Must reading!

http://website.ws/pdf/wealthguide.pdf

Chip
Admin
Donovan_Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 08:25:01 PM »

$120 a year how much am I saving!!
Edward Coleman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2006, 08:37:32 PM »

Chip,
      I am a newbie, in my trial week.  I have tried to download GDI Wealth Guide, but nothing happens.! What am I doing wrong?
The page opens, and says "done", but the page is blank.  Help! Please.
                                                                                                     Tentmaker Ed
SBrea

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 03:25:43 PM »

Hi, i have a month in this project, i have advertised like crazy but not even one downline, what else can i do to achieve good results, or any result?
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 03:26:00 AM »

i have advertised like crazy but not even one downline

May I know where did you advertise?
The cheapest and most effective way to get sign ups is to show the DVD to your friends.
If you prefer to promote online then you need to:
1)offer value added products to prospects, then tag that as a bonus for them to join you in GDI
2)run a series of autoresponder emails to follow through with your leads until they trust you enough to sign up.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:55:37 AM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Cathryn X

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2007, 01:38:27 PM »

I am new as of this morning! 

I too had trouble opening this guide.  I updated my "Adobe Reader" to the 8.0 version and it works perfectly now.

Hope that helps,
Cathryn Smiley
D Briere

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2007, 02:54:30 AM »

DPro,

I don't know what you are using for your autoresponders. I have just started trying SimpleGDI. Have you used it? Is it very effective?

To our success,
Daniel, Success Coach
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2007, 08:21:56 AM »

DPro,

I don't know what you are using for your autoresponders. I have just started trying SimpleGDI. Have you used it? Is it very effective?

Hi D Briere,

No, I am not using SimpleGDI.
I am using a free autoresponder, they have just started so they are giving away free membership to limited people.

Melissa

Eva D

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 03:39:37 PM »

Mellissa,

Could you elaborate on this autoresponder, and where do you get your opt-in lists to send these messages to?

Thanks from brand new member, any help is much appreciated.

Eva
DPro

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2007, 02:56:51 AM »

Hi Eva,

If you want to know more about the autoresponder that I use, please send me a private message.
With regard to how to build an optin lists, please refer to my previous post here :

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=7010.msg18574#msg18574

You can get the codes for the lead capture form here

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=6371.msg19258#msg19258

Cheers,
Melissa

A Edwards

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2007, 09:48:47 PM »

Hello everyone.

GDI Wealth Guide is certainly a must read and I strongly recommend it to all new members. I've been with GDI for a month and I had to go back to basics.  In The GDI Wealth Guide I found just what I needed to know.   

One of the items I found  helpful was the sample letter to send to email prospects.  This letter is great.  I just started using thie letter and I've gotten a very good response.  I have sent a few DVDs and am waiting to send more.

I am so excited.

What I would like to know now is if there is anything specific I should say in my email to my prospects,  What I now write is that I'm happy they're interested and that I will be forwarding their DVD and for them to contact me once they have watched the DVD.

Is there anything more I need to tell them at this point.

Is this a good time to mention GDI or should I wait until after they view the DVD?  What else should I be writing to prospects when I write to let them know that I received their request and will be forwarding a DVD.  I want to contact them in a way to build excitement and anticipation and that by the time they get my DVD, they're ready to watch and sign up, although I only tell them to contact me in the email. 

Any suggestions?

Antoinette
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 09:43:27 AM »

Hello Antoinette,

In my opinion and experience, you don't want to say too much. Let the system and DVD work for you. People will either get it and realize the potential or they won't get it and find excuses.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
MarvinWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2007, 05:09:08 AM »

Hi everyone my name is marvin williams .Born and raised in the great state of ALASKA .I'm new to all this ,but i'm doing my best to get started .I find that these programs are very help full .I'm thank full for this oppertunity.
NoelM

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2007, 04:39:55 AM »

Hello to everyone! I'm in Texas.

Why are we always looking forward to looking back.
Fionnuala Fox

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2007, 07:20:12 AM »

I have found this very helpful infact the whole site is well structured for a newbie like me to follow.

Good luck to everyone and hello from Ireland
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: